I have never seen one in the wild

I have never seen one in the wild

The front looks really weird irl imo

possibly the sexiest rear in the modern car world. but idk how it looks weird irl?? I was looking at one yesterday.

I live in a rich ass oil city and I've yet to see one. Even the Hellcat is outselling them. Looks like Alfa has failed once again in North America.

You can't sell a not even 400hp car for $100k+ here, Those colors don't run. Nobody in the real world gives a fuck about laptimes.

saw one recently, he floored it right after i took the pic, it sounded pretty meh imo.

I have seen more ghiblis than guilias

> Living in the US

that must suck fellow Veeky Forums-tists

>You can't sell a not even 400hp car for $100k+ here, Those colors don't run.
I know you are retarded because of the way you speak, but how the hell did they sell 120hp 6L V8's then?

I live in yurop and i also see more ghiblis than giulias

there was no 120hp V8 sold, has never been.

also european, i have only seen one Giulia, the same one several times
it's not even privately owned, it is being driven by dealership employees lol

I meant there was no 120hp V8 sold for $100k

Pretty.

Literally looks like a clone of a fucking Hyundai.

The "I googled it after posting and backpedalled to make sure I don't look like the idiot I am" post.

I've seen probably 10 in California and maybe another 15 or so in Spain/Italy

it's not like there were massive amounts of people buying the GTV6 or Spider when new, I'm happy to see new Alfas at all

I actually saw one for the first time yesterday. Decent looking in person, but nothing special. The exhaust was near silent, I actually rolled down my windows to see if I could hear it. Didn't seem to be any performance trim though so that may contribute.
The guy driving it seemed pretty happy through so good for him

I saw a red one in London, sounded breddy gud for a V6

nobody stupid enough to buy italian sports cars in 2017

Saw a red one but it wasn't the sport version, Raleigh NC

I live near a Fiat/Alfa dealership and people in town have been buying them
>tfw could actually afford one

Saw one in Irvine. Looked like an Akira Toriyama designed BMW.

I live in a fairly rich neighborhood. Tons of German sedans and SUVs. I saw one Quadrifoglio right after they started selling them, and have never seen one since.

m3 looks better imo

Saw one come into work a month ago and talked to the guy driving...he chose the Ti over the Quad after debating which one would be better. I wanted to smack him.

>buying anything FCA

HURRRRRRR

> v