Did you pass your learner's permit on the first try?

Did you pass your learner's permit on the first try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 underage ban

Never had an LP. Went straight for the license when I was of age.

Yes

I drove alone to the MVA to take the test

Yes. Studied in the car on the way there. I missed 3 questions, but one was an accident since I knew it anyway.

License test: Failed 1st time instantly when I didn't physically look behind me to back up (just used the rear-view).
>tfw just caught my friend doing the same thing before his test
At least someone learned from my mistake.
2nd time: passed. Smooth except for a HUGE invisible bump. 12/15 possible mistakes, one of which was driving too slow. Odd.

Looks like the mashed up love child of Tiger Woods and Urkel.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

Of course. And I come from a magical land where people actually have to meet standards higher than "drive forward". I drove my accessor around for 50 minutes (30 minutes longer than it should have taken), 3 types of parking, turn around exercises, taking highways etc while he tried his very hardest to fail me on my first attempt.

Passed both my permit and license tests on the first try. Both by narrow margins.

>tfw I didn't have to take an in car exam for either my learners or my license

Yes and no. First time I forgot my fucking ID and couldn't even try. Had to pay the €200 though. Second time, which was the first time yes, but I made some nervous mistakes. Theory was easy, took me 3 minutes.

What are other drivers like where you live?

chuckling

>learners permits
OH SURE LET'S JUST LET THESE PEOPLE DRIVE AROUND WITHOUT PRIOR EDUCATION, THEY'LL JUST LEARN IT BY THEMSELVES

That's not a good thing. But who cares if everyone on the road is a moron, at least you didn't have to take a test for your license, am I right?

Stay mad, poorfaggots. I've been driving since I was 14, because I'm not a low-IQ low-test gayboy

What did he access? Your butthole?

of course duh

No, I was failed for not checking over my shoulder. Second try I passed but I was told to check over my shoulders. I did pass my motorcycle test my first try though.

no

I've never physically checked over my shoulder since the exam

I'm going in for my license test next monday, any pointers or tips I should know about?

I passed both on the first try, but I got a point off for stopping at a stop sign at an obstructed intersection. The place I went were dicks about the "maneuverability test" though, it was on a moderate hill.

Don't fuck it up

Good to know will take that into account