Other urls found in this thread:

japan-partner.com/Auto/25668/Renault/Twingo/car-for-sale.html
shop.atelier.renault.com/en/a/kids/toys/plush-nouvelle-twingo-24-cm
youtube.com/watch?v=cOopKCZd1sg
youtube.com/watch?v=rf8aY8e3MqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm older than the twingo
Not sure how to feel about this.

I'm in Europe for the first time in my life and there's Twingus everywhere they're so cute

>check 'em

Where's the Twingo plushie ?

>Happy 25th birthday Twingo

Am I in 2018?

Model Year =/= Year of Manufacture

It was officially launched in 1992.

How do you explain that there's literally not a single 1992 made one around?

The official launch presentation was in 1992, but they didn't really start sshifting fucktons of them until 1993. Since then most of the few original '92 Twingos have probably been scrapped.

Why do people like the twingo? What is the appeal? What is even good for?

its a 2.0l turboprop diesel in a 1500lb car. It has tons of power for something so small so it goes really fast

This is probably the best place to ask this, so here goes.

Suppose I make an Ineeshall Dee parody, or tribute, or something similar, and I want the Twingo and Miata to hit the toe-gay. Spec wise the Twingo is weaker, but it's also a lighter car, so would the Twingo and Miata be close on the t00j? Or should the Twingo get a 1.8L Clio engine to have a chance?

Is it Twin-Go or Twing-oh?

Since it's French, it's probably Twa-Jay.

IMPORT ALL THE TWINGOS!!!

>deport all the illegal twingos!!!

I seriously want to buy a twingo but I live in the US. Anyone know how much it would cost me to get one? I know it's not really worth it but if I could get a clean one imported for under 8k I would fall for the meme.

If I remember correctly someone googled exactly this before and found a mint condition Twingo in Japan on that one huge Japan car export site for 5k with shipping included or something

ah, found it again:

japan-partner.com/Auto/25668/Renault/Twingo/car-for-sale.html

DEPORT NAU!

come at me brohinski

FUK OF

how about no, fagit

farts at (You)

FUUUUG UUUUUU!!1

*lays eggs*
*gets my own army to surround you*

That's honestly not bad at all, I mean there's guys on my local craigslist that want over 3k for their shitbox that needs an engine rebuild. 5k for a reliable car in mint condition, that's really unique and will get people asking you questions is worth it. Although, I think I'll have to wait another year or 2 until they start getting imported by specialized car dealers, it would be so much easier than trying to import one myself.

*gives you link to official ranault twingo plush*
shop.atelier.renault.com/en/a/kids/toys/plush-nouvelle-twingo-24-cm
get rekt

Shit, that reminds me. Does anyone have that picture someone made that had two twingos on two wheels, and it was labelled something like "TOP 10 INITIAL D MOMENTS" or something?

yeah I kind of figured, I don't have a problem getting a 93 unless there's a reason that I shouldn't, no obd2 I guess?

I only have this initial d one

Sorry deleted it because only saw half of your post (bedtime now)
Not sure if it has obd but I think it does since it's a 90s design

the funniest part of that dude spamming the thread with twingore is that all of them still look like they're content with what happend. like their ancestors are smiling at them and it's ok to leave this world

>he posts destroyed twingo shitboxes
>he h8s

they seriously seem to have a problem with that

>*steals your wheel*

>Turboprop twingo
Your error has now bound you to build this.

NO. I WON'T COME WITH YOU.
I WON'T MOVE AN INCH. NOT EVEN BY FORC-

[5 minutes later]

>tfw this event was 18 fucking years ago

GAZ GAZ GAZ
I GONNA STEP ON THE GAZ

>tfw this site made you accidentally read "Hugo Maillet" as "Huge Manlet"

this picture made my day

cheers, user.

little correction

well done

Anyone have the full size of this? I remember seeing it in another thread

I only have this one

What was this pic shot with?

less then a year and americans can get twingos to

youtube.com/watch?v=cOopKCZd1sg
learn to use twingo efficiently with comfy slow french narration

Here ya go.

french could've been such a beautiful sounding language, yet it is ruined by disgusting throat noises. Fucking frogs

i was in my local u-pick junkyard this weekend. seeing perfectly good twingos just thrown one on top of the other was hard.

some of the twingis i saw sitting there:

- 16V last gen (MK4 of the MK1 twingo shape) with A/C and glass roof
- Twingo Perrier (thank u for donating your metallic green foglight button to my twingo)
- Twingo Elite, complete with its 4 spoke wheels and original equipment rear spoiler

and a bunch of other ones, early 1993, initiale... and i'm sure i missed some.

here a little oc

First of all, there are no "original" 92 Twingos, only the prototype presented, they were only sold in 93. Secondly, even still it was only presented in September. And finally, is your birthday also when your mom told her husband she fucked Tyrone?

1999 technology

youtube.com/watch?v=rf8aY8e3MqM

TFW offered a free Twingo just because you happen to be the president of france. you even get to choose the color