/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Got assreamed by Manus
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RW-rxBUdt4c
youtube.com/watch?v=UJfHf1XZTQM
youtube.com/watch?v=QO9mygBjric
youtube.com/watch?v=R5ooWfgA_yU
bandainamcoent.com/news/preparetodine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm desperately looking for something in the game that I can find fun, but I get frustrated because there is no fun to be had. I keep trying to convince myself there's fun in DaS3 because it's a Souls game and I've been wasting hours of my life making character after character looking for that one weapon or one build that's fun. But I can't. I have over 500 hours on this game (PvE only) an still haven't found something I like. I do like the bosses in this game, but it's not enough for me. So I bitch.

I think it's unhealthy and I should just uninstall the game for my mental sake. I can replay and enjoy DS1, but with DS3 I just force myself to play and play and play until I find something fun. I played for 15 hours today and I can't recall any hours of that that I could say was fun outside that 5 minutes I spent fighting Midir.

I know that feel. I switch between a lot of builds and use a lot of weapons trying to find the one that clicks with me, but aside from one weapon that I feel shame in liking, nothing just feels right. I wish I had that one weapon that just felt right in my hands that didn't make me feel bad for using, but it just doesn't exist.

>500 hours
>not fun

Is this a Steam Review?

So is +3 the new meta at Crucifixion? +4 isnt gonna catch +5 and there may or may not be +3s running around, depending on how bad they are.

I NEED A CLERIC, FOR I'M ABOUT TO SIN

>helping people with gael
>host getting wrecked
>i put down a warmth near him and take aggro
>host takes back aggro and gets dived on by flying grandpa combo

>mfw watched this guy crawl across the desert for 10 minutes only for him to die spontaneously right in front of the door and drop nothing

DaS3 babbs in a nutshell.

Hi bros

I posted my fps-ridden video of how i beat Midir last night, this time i have a new video of me vs Gael, and no fps issues (used nVidia to record it).

I hope you all enjoy this comfy fight - and feel free to watch my Midir ebin battle too if you haven't, i guarantee entertainment towards the end (again - sorry for the fps drops, OBS sucks)

youtu.be/RW-rxBUdt4c

My 20+2 found tons of activity there. I'd say +3 is better though, by that time everyone is +3 unless they're really rushing. Bad people will end up farming shards from the mobs.

>pve only
its probably because replaying the same game dozens of time gets boring pretty fast. you probably have more fun with ds1 because you havent played it in such huge amounts recently. try swapping to playing ds1 15 hours what the fuck you probably shouldnt be doing that and then come back, im sure youll notice a difference

>tfw I really wanna roll a knight character just for how amazing the Lapp set is
>would have to play through the entire game to get it

Even used the same image, I see.
I'll never understand people that do shit like this to themselves though. I can't imagine playing a game I have no interest in for more than a few hours.

>fps-ridden

so it has a lot of fps?

>500 hours in a game I cannot find any fun in
advanced autism

>Gwyndolin R34
>He has a vagina

>Gwyndolin R34
>He has no tits

These "artists" are the scum of the earth

I have run into a huge problem, I did a greatbow build but greirat won't go to pillage, when I tlak to him alls he says is "You can keep the ring"

Im past wolnir at this point, and the fucker still wont pillage, and because of >game design he sells the arrows I need

Does anyone know how to fix this bug? I tried going through dilipated bridge and road of sacfrices, nothing changed

Just uninstall, you'll be happier.
I've played about half that in Diablo 3, and I think out of that 250 hours, I had 5 hours of fun?
I realized the only reason I was forcing myself to play was because I really enjoyed Diablo 2 and just was trying to force myself to like it because it's Diablo. After spending 2 months of playing almost 24/7 I had to uninstall it, I never want to go back.

I also have 1,000 hours of Dota 2 played, and only enjoyed like 40 hours of it lol

Would anyone on ps4 mind helping me swap some items between two characters please? It is not a lot and I can either return the favor or drop you DLC stuff or NG++ rings.

more cute pics like that pls

cuntboys are the master race

I have spent exactly 496 hours into DS3. Did I get enjoyment out of it so far, yes. Was it fun? On the whole, no. While I agree almost 500 dollar is worth my 90 bucks I paid for the game +dlc, I can't but help feeling I could have poured those hours into another game and got more enjoyment out of it. If only that other mythical game existed.

DS3 isn't bad, but it's not that fun either.

do the ringed city before killing dancer then

why

>equip way of blue
>blue joins
>blue dies
>get fanmail because i didnt help blue kill red

????

Have you lighted the Central Irithyll bonfire?

Fuck off

meant fps drops ;_;

Sooouuurce

>Run after host
>They start summoning a phantom
>They never show up
Looks like youre on your own, kid

i did that too, was so fucking pissed. 7 minutes wasted
youtube.com/watch?v=UJfHf1XZTQM

The fun is making new builds with the hopes of finding the weapon that clicks with you. The truth of the matter is you spend all that time for a fart in the wind. The biggest problem is the hope that you will find that weapon but don't in the end.

Highwall, pass is dsg

not yet, no, mnid you he hasnt pillaged a single time yet, should I go light it?

OCWS and the Pontiff rings got buffed reducing the amount of attacks needing to trigger the effect.
I was using the Brigand Twindaggers, and it would proc after 2-3 L1s. I was testing it against Ghrus in Farron Keep.

I suggest you guys check in with you doctor.

Have you bullied your Firekeeper today?

Saint Bident and Yorshka's Spear are still ass. Sunlight Straight Sword is great though.

What are some other fun faith weapons for a character with very minimal str/dex? Please no raw dragonslayer's axe, I am so bored of that weapon.

I could drop it for you if you want, as long as you are on pc

That'd be great, user. I just need to make the character first.

Alright, give me a few minutes I need to pick up a item I need. You drop your red sign, I give you the stuff you kill me/crystal out I resummon you on my other character you drop me the stuff alright? What would you like to have in return?

I forget exactly what triggers him to pillage the first time, but you're supposed to get Curl Up from him first. After he's back to normal, he's either supposed to ask to pillage, or maybe you have to beat a boss for him to say he wants to pillage.

Best ending. Every time I step on her head I hope that some waifu fag feels it. Also every time the midget tells me to be nice to the firekeeper I kill her. Fuck him and fuck her.

Sharp Bidet with a buff is good though.

>lose twelve duels in a row

I'm so angry. I'm literally crying hysterical retard tears.

I don't need anything, I'm ready whenever you are.

hes been like this in the "you can keep the ring" state after the curl up state since abyss watchers

I did wrestle and gesture with her around, been leveling a Pyromancer with the goal of usurping the fire.

the edge

They could fix the spear class if they just fixed the players grip on them and made them hold them closer to the end of the shaft instead of the middle. Spears are useful because they are long, FROM missed that memo.

what, still here?

It's a shame that the game doesn't have fun weapons/builds like the other games in the series.
I really liked the bosses of Dark Souls 3, but with no engaging weapons there's no reason for me to replay, I've done a playthrough of every weapon type, and playstyle (dex, faith, int, str, str/dex, str/int, str/fth, dex/fth, dex/int, dex/luck, etc) and just nothing seems fun.

If it wasn't for TRC I'd probably be playing Dark Souls 2 again. I want to fight Midir and Gael a couple more times and then I'm going to bench this game.

>tfw using a slab on a shield
SOMEBODY STOP ME

Maybe it's time to take a break.
Since you're clearly a mentally-regressive manchild, some anime will probably help you calm down.

ok fuck this i've been stuck on the dancer for 24 hours straight, by far the worst boss in the entire game, idc if you're on an SL712 acc, i'll summon you, i just want this cunt to be done with so i'll never need to do it again

My build is very tight even at 120, don't have room for more dex to make sharp worth it.

Wolnir's sword is alright but it can't be buffed and the weapon art kinda sucks for pvp. Looking for more alternatives but I feel like I'm running out.

literally WHO

You have to bring him lorettas bone to get him to pillage

door shields don't count

>Made a Fire Black Iron Greatshield +10 specifically for midir's fire.
It worked.

>reach level 60
>build is basically complete
How do 120's fags do it?

I always use a slab on my shields. Gotta get that extra fp regen from +10 with simple.

More vit and endurance

do it faggot

i don't know how people go through 10+ fucking slabs on one character

i have to actively waste them on anything i might use at all and i still have too many

youtube.com/watch?v=QO9mygBjric

So the DLC continues in the footprints of vanilla Dark Souls 3 and keeps ripping off concepts from earlier games. God this game is so fucking trash. They seriously need to stop making Souls games. This team is out of ideas.

Why didn't you just dodge it?

What platform? If PC I will kill her for you.

Alright, give me a (you) when you are ready

>Decide to use a faith SSS build to hold me over until i get levels to use my str build
>my SSS has 862 AR, which is 200 more than my Exile Meme Sword

Can we just fire Miyazaki?

bout to pull the trigger

120 is still really tight for a lot of builds, casters especially. For pyros and dark sorcerers you need 40/40 in int faith to do worthwhile damage. Other casters need 60 in their respective stat for the same reason. After getting end to 20 and getting a decent amount of hp there's not many points left for str/dex/vit.

try some co-op instead
co-op always helps

Xbox, if I was on PC I'd just CE it, and since there's barely user Xbone fags in these threads I'm just grasping at straws.

come on you must know who that is

Calling out the pyro there, is 35/35 enough or do i really need 40/40 ?

>They seriously need to stop making Souls games
FROM said as much. This is the last one. at least for a while.
>This team is out of ideas
This team never had ideas to begin with. 3 is made by a group of new people hired on by FROM's parent company, Kadokawa.

A lot of people are going 45/45 now, some even higher if they run glass cannon builds. Go at least 40/40.

Alright, awesome. You can drop your sign now if you want.

>he doesnt have infinite slabs
by being a hybrid melee/caster with decent vig and att and end and...

So Gael is supposed to be the final boss right? At what point did I miss Midir? I went spears > egg > desert > stumbled onto gael giving pygmies the succ.

youtube.com/watch?v=R5ooWfgA_yU

We can all agree that Demon's Souls had the best looking Fog Gates, right?
And the most satisfying sound when you pass through it?

i have a couple of friends - its how e share our battles, decided why not with u all too..

side point - any way to get summoned quick as a boss? i get it once every 30-40 min..

I never realized the archers were wearing Ruin armor, i thought they were just pansy ass archers with the pharris hat

>This is the last one
bandainamcoent.com/news/preparetodine
u sure?

Midir is hidden behind an illusory wall half way up an elevator. He's very easy to miss.

Unless you're doing a shiva cosplay i'll fucking end you, mother fucker.

I think you console guys really think every PC player uses CE. But I will say what helps me kill her is just stick behind her and on her right side, hit only one or twice if you have a fast weapon and don't be greedy. She is a easy boss, and while I know it's frustrating to hear me say that she really is. 9/10 deaths are from being greedy.

>got gold in under an hour

thx farron meme sword.

>a slab for one fucking stability and some "attack power" on a shield
truly, this is the A-Team Experience
I wondered what all those bloodstains were from.

probably

fair enough. check your bonfire menu and see if that boss is has enough activity on that SL

>preparetodine
Sounds like an app for a restaurant

I'm just about to travel to the high wall now.

Password?

des did many things the best. its a shame the game was so unfinished and most bosses were so badly tuned

>2 blues join to fight one guy using some type of mace variant
>they instantly aggro a bunch of mobs and both die to the invader in less than 40 seconds
, while teaming
>leave me to deal with mobs and invader who kept sipping 20 times because i n his defence he was getting teamed
I eventually won but Blue Sentinels are some of the shittiest players I've seen. Every time I've had a summon try to help they go full spam in cloth armor and die in 20 seconds.

I didn't even realize that the demon Prince's moveset changed based on which demon you killed first

>Styling on nerds with my Curved Wolf Greatsword
I dont care if its worse than exile
Its stylish as fuck and thats what counts
And once you kill them, you can just L2 spam to slide and scratch around the ground

Dark Souls 3 is worse than Dark Souls 2 but plebs can't really see it.

Oh yeah my character is called Knight Dave