twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I pulled a +speed -def lukas

dat good?

Lucinafags are the biggest idiots.

TSUBASA WHEN

Azura a best

Going balls deep in Faye!

Tharja a best and canon

Is this about how she's still better than Ryoma (if even by a measly hair) post-skill inheritance?

Because that's not a meme.

When inheriting skills, do I have to unlock that skill, or say if I give someone vantage1, that hero can unlock the other 2 himself?

>Is this about how she's still better than Ryoma
(lol

All of them, Vantage 1 2 and 3. If you only give him Vantage 1, that's all he'll be able to learn.

Reminder that Faye has the highest BST of any archer, so with how arena BST is now calculated with respect to your BST archetype, she's one of the best units to put on a hypermaxed arena team along with Nowi, YTiki, etc.

I don't think you have any room to (lol when skill inheritance had your waifu get raped out of relevancy by Ninian. Let the big boys have their meta talk okay sweetie?

Shit taste

So if I want to give vantage to ryoma, from reinhardt,, I would have to learn vantage 3 on rein, then give vantage 3 to ryoma?
I don't want to like, fuck anything up

>+ATK/-SPD Cecilia

I feel conflicted

Rank the main villains the best to worst.

>nigger cuck you
>fuck the system
>boner fire cum
>punch a grandpa
what in the world?????

>alm better counter

I like Hana

Recommend me skills for my Julia

Hey pal I think you're lost. This isn't reddit.

Ryoma is the wrong color and movement type honestly.
He's a red infantry in a meta filled with slow swordbreaker red mages, powerful blue mages, gronblade greens, brave bow memes, and Kagero.
Basically once we get Camus we'll have an actual good built it distant counter unit.

I'd give her my Breath of Life 3 if you know what I mean.

My Tharja's HP value is in green and I'm not in battle.

What did they mean by this?

After Shadow dragon bonus units and Leif.

>just spend 40 eurobucks to try and snipe Faye
>got nothing other than a 4* pity penalty
>mfw tempted to spend another 20
Man, Faye sure is cute.

>high ninian giving probably another man
cuck etc

I love fire emblem!

>Staff Savant Hexing Rod

High Ninian giving probably another man find

I'm sad being a Lucinafag with that fanbase.
I'm sad of (You)s.
I love Lucina, but Lobster deserved to be best red.

m.imgur.com/iSzifqV

>end stats hate
>high ninian giving probably another man
>next orbs need
>setsuna getting camilla

these keep getting better

>Death Blow
>Bow Breaker for anti taco or Green TomeBreaker to mess with nino
>C is whatever

Until then he's still the best red sword.

I am drooling over Camus though. Built in Distant Counter with Cav Buffs. Fuck!

Me on the top

who cares about the reddit tier list anyway

even a dumb whale who posted here once made a better one

IS is gonna implement another way to earn sp, right,

Yes user, just spend more 20 bux... Then again... And again... And again.... After all it's cheap, right?

Just merge your duplicate 5* heroes together. You do have dupes of all the 5*, right goy?

do it then post results, ill send you good luck.

>This isn't reddit.
Are you sure about that? Isn't it a little suspect that he confuses the two at all?

Almost like there really isn't that much of a difference.

Never ever

Nigga this shit isn't rocket science. Just have a buffer, refresher, healer, and the unit you want to have SP. Pick any of the Lunatic stratums and have the unit kill everything. Easy SP.

Not sure if the -HP/+Def Nowi will work fine or I should promote my -Atk/+Spd one to merge. Any input?

I want to give that Sev a hug and compliment her on her cute hair and jacket.

Playing Birthright Lunatic and my Kaze has 13 strength and I'm on chapter 12. Should I use Kagero?

Don't give Vantage from Reinhardt. Just don't, Reinhardt is an insanely good unit. Either give him Vantage 2 from a shittier unit (since Defiant Atk only kicks in at 50% anyways) or give him Vantage 3 from a 4* Lon'Qu.

What are the odds Sanaki will be in the Zephiel banner?

>Heartseeker
>Seal Magic
>Malefic Aura

and

>Resistance +2
>Demoiselle
>Live to Serve
>Tomebreaker

Pick just one from each of the two groups. Skills for a Felicia!Forrest. Kind of lost on what to pass down.

If that Reinhardt is -ATK it'd be worth considering, no?

Reminder that the reason Faye is an archer and not a colourless is because they're saving the Again staff for my precious Yumina.
Non-princesses shouldn't even try to heal!

zero

>trying to train my Lucius
>keep resetting the stratum to get mostly mages and clerics
>every time a healer is on the map it's almost always an enemy Lucius that he can barely even damage
At least I finally got him to level 40. I never even checked his IVs, and turns out he's +Atk/-Def, pretty good, guess I'll keep him around as my healslut.

If they were going to put in a red mage, it'd be Lilina

Honestly, I still wouldn't do it. Even a -Atk Reinhardt is probably usable, even if it's the worst possible Reinhardt. I guess maybe it'd be worth considering sacrificing him if he was a 4* Reinhardt, but my 5* does so much work it's insane.

This +HP -Spd Abel I got worth leveling?

I was thinking, and you know, a roleplaying type game like Dungeons and Dragons would probably work well as an SRPG like Fire Emblem

Why are those two beautiful women fighting?

YOU are shit.

Did you quit the game?

If it's a 5 star, save for an eventual merge or to put Goad Cavalry on something else, until Xander comes out he's the only source for that one and it requires 5 stars to get.

I want to slap her ass cheek and watch it jiggle!

I mean, if you're fishing for you (You)s, that's one thing. But you'll never come to terms with the fact that

Raijinto is better than Falchion
Ryoma is better than Lucina

If you're the same user as last thread, all you can come up with is hard-counters to Red Swords to "prove your point" except that they also hard-counter Lucina as well. Ryoma has a better weapon, better complementing stats and has a free Skill Slot open thanks to said weapon. Hell, even if your argument is oneshotting dragons or some sort of raw attack niche that Lucina can somehow do over Ryoma because of Falchion...Chrom does it better. Hell, Brave Sword+ Chrom is better than Lucina.

Alright. Let's test that good luck you send me.

Do I wait to 5 star Zephiel or promote Nino now?

Currently have a +Def/-Res Julia and -Atk/+Spd Marth for my other green tome/red swords.

>Xander
or was it Camus? Either way it's a GHB unit and you won't be getting that Goad any other way until then.

WYRSWYRSWYRSWYRS

Why is Setsuna so high?
And likewise, why is Sophia so low?

HYPE
all wrys

What is a good B skill for Cecilia in a cav team? Wings of mercy? vantage?

Enjoy your healers

4 wrys and 1 stahl.

Do it user, get your Faye.

Where the FUCK is Ike? No-one even cares about Alm or whatever. Seriously.

Chrom is cute! He doesn't deserve all the bullying he gets.

am I missong something? or does this one only have -spd?

>better complementing stats
34/35 is clearly not better than 34/36

How do you successfully break Alm? He's got mad attack, but I'm not exactly taking much advantage of his anti-counterattack skills with my grinding team. Maybe I'll pair him up with my Jeorge and a Hinoka or Eirika if I ever get one for high-speed shenanigans.

It's for my amusement.

Alm is cool, and it's promotion for the newest game I can't even tell if this is a false-flag

Letting out your potent seed into Faye!

Wrys
Virion
Jeorge
Lissa
Lon'qu

I want to impregnate my Heroines.

darting blow, speed+3, etc

+hp -spd

Stop posting garbage

Eh. Well death blow is nice I guess.

Probably -SPD. One of the only armors who doesnt want that too, sadly.

I got a +spd Seliph.

Is it worth using?

Klein is way better but I guess you know that since its a dupe

TA3 is good on some stuff too

I want to fuck you /feg/. I want to make your hips move on your own and your body melt, I want to crit and double you all over and use my CON on you. I'll S-Support you all night and you'll feel the weight.

Death Blow 3, TA 3, and Hone SPD 3 all at 4*s. You made out like a bandit.

i fucking looked at his life like 5 times and it didn't click that 23 and 24 are different numbers... fuck
wait so Draug wants speed?

>tfw ran out of orbs trying to get Bunny Camilla for TA3 + Gronnraven Flying Fortress build

I'm divided between Life and Death or Fury. Threaten Speed in the last slot to get into that threshold easier.