Objects in mirror are closer than they appear

>objects in mirror are closer than they appear

Why? Is it just to force divers to be more careful, or is there another reason for it?

The mirror is slightly convex so you have a wider field of vision

think carefully about the distance between the surface of the mirror and your eyes, and the surface geometry of the mirror in question

if you still don't get it, drink 16 oz of bleach to get your brain going again

Yeah, but do you really have to spell it out on mirrors? Isn't it common logic to simply stay in your lane in case of doubt?

>Why? Is it just to force divers to be more careful, or is another reason for it?
Gee, I don't know user, I didn't think divers needed mirrors underwater.

Some dumb american sued some car company after doing something stupid, now they have to put it there

maybe, but think of all the people who wouldn't know that. imagine one of them switching lanes into you. for a .01c sticker that can be avoided.

most likely before that sticker was there someone got in an accident and sued the car manufacturer saying their mirrors showed the car being really far away or something and won the case so they started doing that

Slightly-convex faces on passenger-side mirrors show more area but the objects appear smaller

IMO i never noticed objects in the mirror being closer than what they appear. Sometimes i noticed them further away. Its easy to be aware of their distance if you can see something behind you to compare the distance to.

Burgers need this message because they are too stupid and require instructions about how to use their shampoo. They are so stupid they still dont know how a bidet works.

The absolute educational state of a country where this needs to be spelled out for drivers. As if people didn't figure out the working principles of concave and convex mirrors by staring at a spoon at the age of 11.

You can't stare at the spoon if you eat without rest

Good post.

>They are so stupid they still dont know how a bidet works.
Isn't a bidet just a fancy toilet?

No. Its a water spray to clean your ass like if you were taking a shower but without actually taking a shower. Then proceeds to drain all the shit through the sewers and leave your ass wet but clean.

>mfw I'm eating a girl's ass and realize she doesn't use a bidet

If you have any sort of unprotected anal lovin without using an enema first you deserve whatever you get.

Lesson i learned from being a fucking faggot: NEVER ASSUME THE ASSHOLE IS CLEAN
NEVER.

ENEMA GOES FIRST.

THEN YOU CHECK AGAIN IF ITS CLEAN

THEN YOU START THE PROCEDURE.

And at a glance a rectangular mirror doesn't fucking appear to be convex

So a fancy toilet.

M8 you can't type in all caps like that and expect us not to ask what the back story is. What happened.

It's going away next year when backup cameras and lane departure warning/automatic lane changers are mandatory on all cars.

Good question user

What are (((THEY))) up to?

Nothing too big.

Decided to play with my ass. Found out that even after you shit and feel clean there's a lot of shit in.

If you ever have anal sex, either wear fucking rubber or use an enema. No matter how odd it is. The asshole is never clean. Never assume its clean.

Honestly, do some research before trying ANYTHING new in bed. Like, if you buy a used dildo for cheap, boil that shit before using it.

Yeah pretty much. Thing is, anal is one of the most common things that people try without research.

It hurst? too bad. Suck it up. Its not that big of a deal anyways. I once fractured my ass just from shitting so i dont find the pain unbearable. But the shit? That's dangerous and it always destroys any arousal i've had.

Enemas should be a rule.

>this
either enema every time or don't eat for a few days before. (gf prefers second option)

i think the real lesson here is don't put things in butts, that's where poop comes out of.
the real question is why do people have anal?
penis-vagina, and penis-mouth, clean things into clean things

Are you fucking serious?

kill yourselves you shit-eating faggots

Because boys dont have pussys.

>vagina and mouth
>clean things

Wait... Manufacturers have a bunch of common sense CYA stickers in cars?

speak for yourself