Pictures you Took Of Your Car

Rate And Hate, post pictures you took of your lovely cars or shitboxes, here is my French Dieselbox, Renault Megane 1.5 Dci from 2004

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrRqh-7sh-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember reading somewhere that those are supposed to be one of the most annoying cars to change the light bulbs in

Yep, it's a pain in the ass to change them.

now a photo of your vape pen

How about a picture being taken of a picture being taken

Who was driving your car? Why is it so dark, only redeeming quality is that sunset in the far left corner.

Good looking pic, could use a bit more cropping though.

I like the color, and the setting/location

What said.

Was this in the parking lot infront of or behind the Fantastic Sams?

Good angle, good location, good settings. All in all, nice picture mate.

My '05 V70R

My econobox

>who was driving
No one
>why is it so dark
It was night and my exposure time is short
>sunset
That's a golf course's driving range.

Are we rating the pictures, or the cars?

How does it feel knowing that you have the best car out of everyone on this board?

Idk I rather like blue Supra user's car, and I believe he has more power than mine

Define best.

It's not the only GT-R>
It's not the fastest >
It's not the best looking >
It's not the most expensive >
It's not the rarest >
It's not the cleanest >

Just curious. I like his car fine, but it's for sure not the best.

Never noticed how much glass those cars have.

I don't like the design on those, but heard they are pretty nice to drive.

They are so reliable I have come to see them as boring.

Where I live, bmw + yellow fog lights and/or high beams = young asshole with dad's money.
A shame, because those cars are good, either as a DD or a beater.

Nobody else here owns a Skyline GT-R (as far as I know).
The R32 is arguably the best looking car on this board, besides the RX7 FD.
Doesn't need to be overly expensive to be good.
It's still semi-rare in the US.
It's a 25+ year old car, the fact that it's as clean as it is in the pictures is more than good enough.

The only other car I'd say could be better than his R32 is the guy from Texas with the RX7. But that could just be me and my obsession with the FDs.

I miss my FD so much

Are you shitting me user? Jesus Christ you are one lucky fucker.

I sold it, regrettable in hindsight, but the profit was too much to turn down.

I own one. I don't feel like tripping, but it's been posted before. I'm in TX too. It's 50k original miles and super clean. Not to mention the various 300zx's. The RX-7's. There are more nice cars here than you think. The 4c is the best car on this site right now.

Best car

There's a faggot on this board with a Ferrari 456.
I'd rather have that than a fucking Italian MR2.

People seem to forget that the bulk of the users that built this site are now into their 30's.

>could have bought jet black FD for 1000 Canadian Buckeroos instead of Echo
>needed only driveshaft, passed it up because I didn't know how much of a money pit it would be
>now know about cars and know it wasn't as bad as I figured, could have afforded it win rest of budget
>passed up an RX-7 for a Toyota Echo
aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>any FD
>for $1000 CAD
You avoided a huge project it sounds like

lets do a transformation comparison
i bought this junk in 2015 with not a clue how to work on it ...

I dunno, probably was too good to be true. But missing out on one of my dream cars for some dumpy old Echo is still kind of a letdown, even if the Echo was a good car while it lasted.

muh vtec

... to how it sits and rides today
still rough in ride and look but i love the mad max feel it has inside and out

not too bad, for 2800 buckaroos i dont think
this isnt one of my preferred pics, but it is one of the most recent

my favorite car on Veeky Forums. one day, i will buy your mad max mach 1, user

mark my words

until then, i drive this goonmobile
how'd you get that paint aesthetic btw?

no paint m8, other than some flat black
>1000 hours with an orbital sander

looks really good

post more pictures plz. any shots of the interior? looks like a mess from there lmao

its not THAT bad. u should have seen it when i bought it. ive personalized the interior with what i have. this is way before i put in the passenger seat (just last week or so, finally), ive yet to (badly) reupholster it in leather

i have a few public videos 2
youtube.com/watch?v=GrRqh-7sh-8

FUCK

i'd be down to give up all my luxury shit for a spartan mach 1 in a heartbeat

who needs heated seats anyway

the seats are heated all right, from all the exhaust
i dropped the glasspacks not too long ago for just the turnouts on the headers so its , h o t

this thing survived but just barely. it runs so good other than burning just a bit of oil

My 2013 Honda Accord Sport after an illegal immigrant driving an old ass Mustang with no insurance side swiped me and ran.

My garage queen. Got it brand new off the lot. Put 5600 miles on it in 4 months. My current job assigned me a work truck to take home permanently. So it just sits in the garage

only semi good one i got. rly need to take more pics of it

>read actually do something that takes me somewhere thats worth taking a picture of

mirin

not a big fan of the wheels, but literally the best color combo with the white on red. beauty

whatup SC bro, e39m5bro here i hope you know your r32 is perfection. my next car is gonna be an r32. bummer about the FD, dont you have an FC rn?

Just picked 'er up a couple weeks ago

do you deal drugs or do sketchy shit? what a perfect fuckin car if you do

nice type r, seen one that has been sitting on craigslist guy wants 22k for it with over 100k miles. Great car that has aged well and held value surprisingly good, take care of it
nice STI, get some stoptech brake pads. good feel and alot less brake dust on the wheels
86 wears black very well, you never see em around because nobody wants to deal with the upkeep i guess
you going to bring over an ST205 in the future? That nice R32 could use some company
those bimmers look really good in that red or dark green color(not sure the name). What cars do you have nowadays since you go through cars like toilet paper

i hate this picture. this means you trudged through two inches worth of shit-water to get back in your car and drive away??????? fuck you dude fucking ruined the shit eww kys

8/10
3/10
vape/10
(what rig do you have)
jelly/10
4/10
8/10
7/10
5/10
9/10
your ford is cool as well. I liked your black f250 the most though
extremely clean 7/10
6/10
7/10
9/10 a body
7/10
>JUST/10
5/10
vape/10

race video when

Just sold my e55 amg to another br/o/
Otherwise the M3, rx8, ranger, celica gt, ram 2500 & 93 toyota pickup sr5

You really going to get an abarth? I am disappoint
Need better equipment, have some video but way too shaky with the phone mount I have used before. Don't feel like buying a go pro just to attention whore
How's the rx8, you buy a low mile'd one or fixer upper?

I really want one tbqhwy. They are stupid fun and stupid cheap.

When I got it, it was left out in the AZ heat. Paint is just fucked.

I bought it with a bad engine a year ago, rebuilt & ported it. Ripped it for a while, was fun. Got bored and sold the engine out of it as it's value outweighed the cars. Now I'll either put a v8 into it or sell it, likely the latter as I stopped caring.

I don't see it, although I've never driven an abarth or an ST I'd think the ST is better car and deal overall. Just seems like it could turn into an unreliable Mini cooper but i dont know much on em. I just think it'd be a problem if you rack up alot of miles on it.
Molest another manual Sc300 if you must

I have driven both, and the st is probably the better car on paper. That being said, I really like the driving position of the abarth, and I really like the sound. The handling is pretty good but I am not a good enough driver to make the most of either cars handling.

For me I just really think it's a bunch of fun

So the Abarth was a better drive than the ST? People say those recaros are really good too, I'll be getting a CR-Z in few months btw they're dirt cheap

better is a subjective term, I just like it more. The abarth has a lot more "character" but the ST is still a great car. you can pick both up pretty dang cheap, they drop value like shit because no one wants to spend money on a used tiny hot hatch.

the crz is a little disappointing in every way.

2006 Hyundai Tiburon with the 4 cylinder engine

I'm financing it so I can get credit for a car I want

I just like how the crz is dirt cheap,manual,economical,nice looking, and small making it easy maneuver around anywhere on commute. People say it's a big disappointment but it's not a bad car, just as fast as old CRX and has some aftermarket as weird as it sounds.

see for that price you could get an abarth or an st, which are more fun and almost as economical, but that is just me. enjoy it if you do get it.

The CRZ's I have seen go for 13k with under 40k miles. Those don't come close do they? I don't doubt those cars perform better but I think it's alot of car for the low price

I see abarths all day long for 12-13k with 20k miles. not bad at all. I haven't looked much at fiestas, I am hung up on the >fiat

If that's true then the Abarth is a better deal if you want a disposable commuter, ST's are high 16's with over 40k miles. How long have those abarths been out? The crz has been good run reliability wise

since 2012 I believe. haven't really changed since then. I keep trying to find common issues but I can't find anything big. If you know of anything I would love to find out.

Fiat's depreciate like a rock due to no brand recognition and manual transmission shitboxes are not desirable. these things can sit at a dealer's lot for a few months and you can get them for a yuge discount

I don't know much of them, I'd imagine servicing is a premium. How's warranty? I like the 10 year warranty on crz batteries since that's the only thing that usually goes on hybrids. Get the manual of course

God bless the forgotten.

Late 30s GMC. Possible diesel.

Opinions welcome, guys.

Digging the colour

Nice wagon

mmmm yes

>stop
kek :^)

It looks so happy

I work for an auto refinance office that sells GAP and warranties so I will just be getting an aftermarket AUL contract for cost to us. we just had a similar 2014 roll through and the 6 year 100k mile warranty ran about 1400 dollars, which is quite cheap. that is equivalent to a 2015 XLE camry, so extremely reasonable.

Not a fan of the styling but for the low price you say and reassurance of a warranty I'd say it's a great deal for commuter. Don't get rid of the truck I'd like to see it on the road again!

the truck will hopefully never leave my side. I drive it regularly now anyway, when the weather is good and I don't need to go sanic fast I drive it as much as I can.

all in you could get the equivalent AUL contract for 1700 if you negotiate right with the F&I office.

7/10
1/10
7/10
6/10
6/10

>all in you could get the equivalent AUL contract for 1700 if you negotiate right with the F&I office
Is that 3rd party warranty that finance sells you? Got bumper to bumper for my STI for 5yr/80k miles I think. Saved my ass when power steering pump went out (800 dollar job). Warranties can be quite useful on some cars

that's one company that provides them that the F&I office sells. We have them as our exclusive provider, their product is pretty top notch. What sti is yours?

Got a 2005 sti in September, the warranty provider is "the general" or something of that sort you know of them?

no I don't. good thing you got covered, most esc's have shit for coverage and are only being sold to pad the profit. you got lucky though. Nice car btw

>all these fucking pieces of shit that can get clean shitboxes all day because they don't have winters

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEE, if i want a nice car i will have to pay out the ass and only be able to drive it like 5 months a year, all whilst having a shitbox to get acid burns from salt.

Thanks it's clean, got it with 57k miles 60 now. Did compression/Leakdown and block test with great results going to send in some oil samples to Blackstone to be 100%. Car will stay stock

TypicalDodgeclearcoat/10

Why did you get rid of the crosstrek?

It was super slow and with the baby seat in it had very little room inside.

Man, if only they still made Manual Forester XT's

Yeah we considered a 3.6R outback but the one we were looking at had way more miles on it. Forester went to CVT only in like 2012 I think.

Dat Hemi tho
>Don't worry, the ugly cover is gone now

>Best parking space ever.

Speaking of the guy with the green RX7 in Texas, if you're in here, I'm the guy who offered to help paint correct it here → and I am serious if you happen to be in town at a time I'm not too busy.

How much rice tax for that car?

Damn do I love hardtop FC's. Those wheels are awesome too.

Not a good picture by any means, but here's my dorito.

8/10

Would be 10/10 but the Texas plate and inspection tag kinda ruin it