Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.2.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/785788-octavia’s-anthem-update-2020/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/768917-the-best-defense-melee-creation-contest/?do=findComment&comment=8472276
forums.warframe.com/topic/768917-the-best-defense-melee-creation-contest/?do=findComment&comment=8461899
forums.warframe.com/topic/768917-the-best-defense-melee-creation-contest/?do=findComment&comment=8466932
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
kickstarter.com/projects/silverbones/project-biomodus-a-transhuman-post-apocalyptic-act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want to die

>Reminder: Oberon is the worse Warframe DE has created. Instead of firing Oberon like they did Mynki, DE will continue covering up the mistake with "quality of life" changes. Nobody will use him after the buffs because we have 10 plus Warframes that can deal damage and CC.

>Unless Oberon gets on all fours so we can ride him during missions, he is hopeless.

Ember

> I want a completely different game to warframe
then go play a different fucking game you ass munching turbo faggot.

Elysium Noire still doesn't have Hema researched

who are you quoting?

One day, Clem will be the Tails to Volt's Sonic.

does drifting contact also no longer work with hysteria? just an oversight because it was "new" back when it did?

wasnt suppose to, it was a bug

that guy you responded to was describing closed beta / early OB warframe, around update 6-7, not a completely different game.
It used to be slow paced enough that ripping a shield lancer's shield off with single target mag pull actually made tactical sense.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Do Conclave
>Join a dedicated server
>Its empty but plops me into the actual match immediately without wait
>The moment I leave the spawn invuln the match ends
>Max out daily standing instantly
>Do this every day for a couple months
>Check profile
>All the equipment I used for Conclave now has BILLIONS of XP
scared.png

How do I farm conclave standing with minimum effort?

>it was a bug all along, 10o
I hate this so much

can we get a list of things to which this has been retroactively applied as their official stance? coptering, exalted weapons working with syndicate and acolyte mods, what else?

I wish I could delet the XP stats, because its all only 1% usage, with no significant stats besides the XP.

Volt is Tails, Liki is Sonic. Clem is Cheese

>credit booster from sortie
just in time for me to log out for the weekend and not even fucking bother

For anyone who hasn't seen the results.
forums.warframe.com/topic/768917-the-best-defense-melee-creation-contest/?do=findComment&comment=8472276

> Another fucking Katana.
JUST

I'm surprised the commod submission didn't win by default again by sheer vacuum force of the forumite dicksucking committee. What's the Plasma Kusurigama look like? I've seen the rocket katana but none of the runner ups.

forums.warframe.com/topic/768917-the-best-defense-melee-creation-contest/?do=findComment&comment=8461899
forums.warframe.com/topic/768917-the-best-defense-melee-creation-contest/?do=findComment&comment=8466932

"""original content donut steel"""

This glitch looks familiar

reminder that there is only one weapon category that has less less representation than nikanas, since nikana and dragon nikana count as one

Wait, since when was he no longer a commod? I retract my statement then, because that whipsword actually looks pretty damn good.
That third place though. Could you be any more generic? I like the purposed feature of it though, and hope that actually manages to sneak in on a future weapon at some point.

What's cooking /wfg/

the main draw was orochi mains that wanted a galantine sized nikana

that would have been pretty nice, we NEED a giant fucking scythe and a bigass orochi

play archwing 10o

>playing the worst game mode and 2nd worst game mode

question is what is worse? submersible or archwing?

it's just not the same

True archwing. Submersible shit is confined to one planet and sometimes the tiles don't even generate.

Now that the dust has settled, what does /wfg/ think of Octavia?

Oh, just a couple of things.

Not pictured: Inaros, more forma.

does every new frame have to have a bunch of sensory overload visual diarrhea constantly annoying the shit out of me?

You had a chance to make a perfect loop and you fucked it up

>constant redcrit b8ing despite the fact it's now generally accepted that I was, as always, correct

kill you're self

I'm not seeing it, camera moves around too much

"only one?"
What are nunchukas, rapiers, and gunblades?

see

Assuming we use first user's definition only Rapier fits in there. Of course if you count Prime, Dragon and normal as separate you are correct.

That aside, is Redeemer any good? I maxed and dropped it but people say good things about it.

How the fuck do I use Chroma? What's better, Fire or Ice?

Fire because health

Fire is trash, use ice for big floppy EHP

I've never been around during a holiday, other than to buy the Easter and Shamrock color pallets last year.

Do I get to keep these bunny ears on all year? The thought of a Volt with a Bunny Hood going maximum speet is making me relive Majora's Mask.

>fire for health
>ice for health
??

PS4 and I don't feel like taking multiple screens but
>Bo
>Cernos
>Drakgoon (for the Zarr)
>Dual Ether
>Dual Heat Swords
>Dual Zoren
>Ether Reaper
>Furax
>Hind
>Kama
>Catalyst
>Orthos
>Sobek
>Tetra
>Vasto

In short: M R F O D D E R

Ice + Vex armor gives more EHP than fire + Vex

check the frame guide m8

ur build is so awful holy shit

I just now realized Inaros has a "don't get affected by status procs" augment on Scarab Swarm.

Maybe now I can survive those Puncture sorties.

How can I improve my build

>sobek
>MR fodder
Nigger I will fight you

Read the fucking guide.

max your vigor
>rush
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>armored agility

Don't read tierqueer's guides, he doesn't even play the game, he just puts shit into the Warframe Builder.

I'm in the process of maxing the vigor, and I like movement speed nigger. I'll get rid of Rush, but AA is staying. What should I put on instead?

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

check the guide you silly newshitter

it literally tells you exactly how to build chroma and even gives you a minmaxed build for maximum spoonfeeding. If you don't have the minmaxed mods, just use that noggin of yours and substitute whatever you have according to the guidelines

god these questions are fucking obnoxious

>sprinting
>ever
Why are you not bulletjumping?

I will never, ever click that link. I would rather use my own build, sub-optimal or not, than anything you have to say. I hate your soul. I hope the devil comes and rapes your anus and broadcasts it on national public television and a few AM radio stations.

to be fair, having a rush and/or armored agility on can help you get to speed faster and let you keep going a little faster in between maneuvers

but yes, this, if you're spending enough time on the ground for sprint to be the primary factor in your movement, you are slow

>/wfg/ is ded because everyone here are Christians

Everything makes sense now

>implying

>I would rather use my own build, sub-optimal or not, than anything you have to say
good for you, but stop shitting up /wfg/ with your dumbass questions that have been asked hundreds of times and which any retard with 2 brain cells can figure out by looking at the wiki.

Imagine a baby bawling his eyes out, and when his parents spoon him some baby formula, he slaps it out of their hands and cries even harder. that's you

That wasn't even me. Other than Strength and Duration, and some HP, what does Chroma even need?

just add whatever power strength you can fit. you can manage with lower efficiency so maybe a blind rage or energy conversion

you primary want high duration and strength

higher your strength the better

>stop shitting up /wfg/

Nah, it's only dead because you have TQ filtered and he's being a shitter.

You know, just like every other time he's not banned.

Why does ivara feel more like a spider instead of a frog?

delet this

nothing. that's it. congrats you figured out chroma. If you have trouble maintaining his buffs, slap some efficiency on there. use a high-AOE gun, Ignis shits over everything. Use toxin glaive to proc Vex on yourself.

>lemee just say what the frame guide says but with in less detail

user!!

What are you doing here?...

*unzips zarr*

>makes webs
>stealth like,hides
>lures prey

>takes their money
> rolls away

spider nigga

Probably cause of this

Has there ever, EVER been a group of people BTFO as hard as Octaviacucks?

when do the relays get club/rave rooms for our retard pilots?

How should I proceed with this thing besides a riven?
I'm one/two shotting techs in the sim with the napalm CC keeping them still til the DoTs are done
More toxic damage? Firestorm to catch more possible stacking gas procs? Is continuous misery a placebo?

I have been avoiding prime farming since nekros prime hit until now. Why is void trace farming still such ass.
>4 rounds of intercept = 36 trace
>1 run of a rescue = 30 trace
another attempt
>4 rounds of intercept = 120 trace
>3 rounds of rescue = void trace alarts are a piddly 20 trace, up from a whopping 10 trace as it had been for months
Should be fucking 200 trace fuck this shit. I barely have time to do sorties anymore, let alone farm Kuva and Trace. And no, I will not and will never buy a booster.

But if she's a spider, why does she look like a frog?

>Why is void trace farming still such ass.
because if it wasn't then forumshitters would actually be complaining that prime farm with the new relic system is too easy

I put it off for a while, too, but ended up spending a while just pubbing fissures with random shit relics to get traces and sunk a few forma into some random gear till I was capped, and the 1200 wasn't even enough to finish half the banshee PA

it's literally the only thing preventing prime shit from being trivial to get.

good thing he is gone
kickstarter.com/projects/silverbones/project-biomodus-a-transhuman-post-apocalyptic-act

meanwhile an entire banshee set is

So you're wrong then.

It's not the only thing preventing prime shit from being trivial to get.

You're not gonna tell me he designed ivara?

BASEBALL BAA CHUKADOODEHHHHHHHH

you're right probably more fatfucks doing

or steve

Zephyr Prime when

After Ivara prime

>being this buttfrustrated

holy fuck just go buy whatever you want from the player market, you're not a dumbass who can't into trading, right?

Stay mad.

I'm not even the user you were talking to
You just said something wrong and I just pointed it out.

Why are you being such a faggot?

If you don't like being wrong then maybe you should stop saying dumb shit.

>you're angry
>no YOU'RE angry

no, fuck you - YOU'RE angry, faggot