Conspiracy Theorists/Theories

Post the weirdest ones you can think of.

Other urls found in this thread:

viefag.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/transcripts-of-william-cooper-s-mystery-babylon-series.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Rape Culture". The most ridiculous outrageous thing in history. Leftcucks/feminists literally believe that our culture endorses rape. Why aren't those wackos locked up? They are absolutely insane.

>Well Behaved women rarely make history

Yeah and 'well-rounded' women like her rarely make it past 30

Remember to sage, hide, report.

pick your favourite

viefag.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/transcripts-of-william-cooper-s-mystery-babylon-series.pdf

That one about how Holocaust doesn't happened.

Christianity

The meat industry is literally built on the rape and murder of animals.
Rape in this case is condoned as long as it's making people money and it's tasty.

Fuck off nutjob you are sick in the head get help. Pls never reproduce freak

I'm not a vegan.
I'm merely pointing out that the industry is built on rape.
If I shove a dildo up an animal I could get done for bestiality (and bestiality is inherently rape). But when a degenerate farmer does it, it's not considered rape because it's industrial level and makes him money.

Farm animals don't have agency or self awareness. They just eat shit reproduce and die. Also why are you bringing up cows into this? Who the fuck cares?

> self awareness
They have it, cow knows if it dies.

The thing was about rape culture.
I'm pointing out how our culture does condone some forms of rape, primarily because it's so profitable.
I don't know why you're posting vegan stuff, considering I'm not even a vegan.

>being this mad

They actually know they are about to get killed.

t. Farming pro

"The moon landing was a hoax"

There was a lawsuit I studied back in school about a woman who claimed that Bill Gates abducted her and performed bizarre medical experiments on her, lemme see if I can find it again.

Milking cows in not "rape" you mentally ill nutjob.

>animal
>rape
That's nature for ya.

I never said milking cows was rape.
But shoving a dildo into one basically is, and that's what farmers do to impregnate numerous animals.

Animals are not human they are a different species you weirdo.

It's called artificial insemination, you psychopath

Does nature condone rape as well?

Where do you see such animals on this chart?

What about actual conspiracies, like the attempt to overthrow the president back during the 30s, or the syphillis experiments on that group of black men?

There's no actual evidence for the Business plot, you know, just the ramblings of Smedley Butler.

The mandela affect and the messing with the timelines. Some people cite people recalling the line in Star Wars: Luke, I am your father to what is really said:: No, I am your father. They cite that we all recall remembering the former line and the latter one is a recent edit, even though it's not. We have since forgotten and had a mass memory loss about an event we all recall actually happened.

Bestiality is made illegal mostly because it's considered a form of rape, because an animal cannot give consent to having sex with a human.
'Nature' doesn't condone anything. Stop deifying it.

Then how can culture? If anything, artificial insemination is more merciful than to have a bull force itself onto a cow

A bull doesn't understand the concept of rape.
Human's do.

Do ALL humans?

And how do you know this?

You know damn well what he meant.

Rape=/=sticking a turkey baster up an cow's ass.

>ctrl + F "flat earth"

>No Results

I honesty don't understand it. Rape is a crime and carries a 15 year sentence. Not too mention I have never heard an advocate for rape. Why do they think American society promotes rape?

>15 years
Maybe if you're a nigger or a spic.

Freemasonry, mixed with governmental leaders(including the American founders)=New World Order.

Yeah people generally don't seem to get that Freemasonry is just a social club like a fraternity in college.

The ones that are made by people with lack of scientific knowledge (e.g. Moon Landing) and the ones based on fake sourced (e.g. Holocaust.

>fairly secret meeting for statesmen, economists and other important people so they can discuss global issues without any public pressure on a personal level and maybe find solutions
>is supposedly a plot to take over the world due to secrecy
I personally think that such meetings hidden from the always butthurt public are brilliant.

Non-radical feminists aren't talking about literal endorsement of rape, when they say "rape culture". They're talking about things like victim blaming, saying "boys will be boys", making excuses, etc.