/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Disturbed the wrong grave
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QO9mygBjric
youtube.com/watch?v=0u8eE3munjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you will never be able to protect Gwyndolin

When you go through Dark Souls you feel like the world is just there. It's a real place that feels indifferent towards your presence and you're just supposed to buckle up and persevere through it. You're in a living breathing world doing your thing just like many of the NPCs. This level of immersion is rarely seen in games. Even in Souls games.
Dark Souls 3 completely fails to capture this and few hours into the game you start to realize that it's just a bullshit Reddit pandering meme theme park experience. The world does not feel alive at all. It feels like a stunt track built specifically for your character to mess around with and explore. Sure it's jam packed with fun minigame bullshit, references to the actual Souls game and other meme garbage but it has no "soul". It's trash.

Anyone on ps4 need help with anything?

don't post birds here...

I have a bird that looks just like that.

k

can white knights from anor londo compete with Black knights?

Spear of the Church, sworn defender of our Princess Filianore! Harken to the call that summons thee! Make haste! Spear of the church, by the sacred decree, protect our Princess.
...Spear of the Church, make haste.

5 games in and I still don't know if I like killing all the phantoms first and then the host or just kill the host in the middle of a bunch of R1 mashers.

xth for sweet anime flips

>he played DaS3 more than once
literally retarded

>Make a double Gold-er resort to running R1s with his frayed blade
>Finally fuck up by rolling into him
>He spams applauds, point downs and dung pies on my grave

This game man, such unkind players.

No.

Even their shields can't take as much of a pounding as a black Knight shield.

I'm Rom the Vacuous Spider irl

I'm desperately looking for something in the game that I can find fun, but I get frustrated because there is no fun to be had. I keep trying to convince myself there's fun in DaS3 because it's a Souls game and I've been wasting hours of my life making character after character looking for that one weapon or one build that's fun. But I can't. I have over 500 hours on this game (PvE only) an still haven't found something I like. I do like the bosses in this game, but it's not enough for me. So I bitch.

I think it's unhealthy and I should just uninstall the game for my mental sake. I can replay and enjoy DS1, but with DS3 I just force myself to play and play and play until I find something fun. I played for 15 hours today and I can't recall any hours of that that I could say was fun outside that 5 minutes I spent fighting Midir.

o

I think the pure fear you get from a host after killing their phantoms is far better than the disbelief of the phantoms after you meme on their host

Alright /dsg/.

Will I get Concords faster if I equip Blue Sentinels, or Blade of the Darkmoon?

SL120 for dlc invasions or should I go higher? want to try out the new hammer

>Tfw your weaponfu didn't make it into DaS3

God i miss my Laito. I wish it was a starter weapon as well, so i could roleplay my first DaS1 character. Imagine fighting Ludex with it, right at the start.

Did your weaponfu make it?

>host summons you for a boss
>you die

feels bad man

youtube.com/watch?v=QO9mygBjric

So the DLC continues in the footprints of vanilla Dark Souls 3 and keeps ripping off concepts from earlier games. God this game is so fucking trash. They seriously need to stop making Souls games. This team is out of ideas.

FC already died huh?

swich between them and reload area

No. Balder swag sword was only in one game.

Fromsoft: ruiners of fun

that mid-air crossbow spray is the tightest fucking shit

>Laito

ironic post?

>calls it his weaponfu
>can't even spell it right
what did he mean by this

Once again, here's the eye-ring buff in action for anyone who's curious as to weather or not they're good now. It seems like most of the buff just increased the effects, not the buildup. It took me two R1s, an L2, a weaponart and another R1 to proc the healing ring with sellswords, which makes it basically pointless since my opponent was dead before the last swing anyway. The damage rings took two R1's and an L1 to proc, which still isn't super great but probably worthwhile on the paired UGS or fists or something.

Say I'm co-oping with somebody and I just happen to have the BotDM equipped. If we get invaded and I kill the invader, will I get a concord?

>Laito
>Ludex
Those are "I"s, not "L"s
As in iaito and iudex.

So the ride continues? Ceaseless Autism.

I'm pretty sure password matchmaking still goes around it

>get hit once by faggot greatsword
>poise through it successfully
>get hit second time
>eat shit
>get hit third time
>eat shit
>get hit fourth time
>eat shit
>get hit fifth time
>eat shit
>die

What even is poise in this game? When does it reset?

>God i miss my Laito

good thing every single katana has the one unique thing the iaito had

subtle yet effective shitpost

Midir is a pretty challenging boss. I find it extremely bizarre that so many people who enjoy fighting him turn out to be whiny bitch bois.

I didn't expect it to work.
I think some of them didn't even notice

I just want more weapons with different move sets

does this mean that a host with a +10 can summon a dude using a +1?

if not then they should fix their fucking graph that's not what maximum means fuck you fromsoft

Is it just me or is dsg very slow now compared to a week ago or so?

It's a sad world.
The only good souls boss is a monster hunter reject
And all the monster hunter monsters are gated behind 500+ hours of grinding

any of my ps4bros need help with anything?

Nothing wrong with that, absolutely nothing changes if you don't play at dumb SLs.
So 50 and beyond are great

This cracks me up every time. What is the fucking source of this image?

GEE, i fucking wonder why that could be........ HMMMMMMMMMMM........

no

Thanks for proving my point, whiny bitch boy.

5 wins in a row. this is actually fun

I'm pretty used to seeing it since it happens with literally any Japanese word like it like Naomasa Ii

I want a soul stack
if not I want

Sage Ring +3
Morne's Ring
Ring of the First Borne
Lightning Clutch

So I can do a miracle meme run

man, is right. not only does this guy think that Midir is the only good souls boss, he's so delusional that he actually thinks MH monsters are more well-designed than souls bosses.

Just what kind of services are you offering?

joan cornella

>not preying on the poor unsuspecting new players at high wall (or other twinks ganking)

I've got to use my head....and think

and here's some of that sweet sweet sunlight straightsword buff; with 26/29 and 40 faith it's got 428 AR onehanded, and with lightning blade and sacred oath it displays an AR of 705

though it's not like the damage matches any of the big meme weapons, which hit like a truck without relying on a timed buffs, and if you only go to 29 dex like I did your cast speed will be too slow for offensive miracles but too fast to make the sage ring worth using, so I'd worry less about maxing it's AR and go for the other options its faith scaling affords you.

MAKE PASTE

Told you so. I have a similar build for farron watch dogs.

sunlight spear is great for point blank strikes if you are willing to sacrifice the multihit of lightning stake
you can get upwards of 1000 damage with the faith rings on

He's right
youtube.com/watch?v=0u8eE3munjg
You can actually see where From got the inspiration for Midir's fight here. Look how the player punishes the monster after every attack.
No meme instant attack death combos, no bullshit 50/50 delayed attack mix ups, just an honest fight.

This was my first and only attempt at making a waifu character in a Souls game.

How did i do? I kinda want to make a new one for the DLC, i heard there's some good female armor now.

>Sage Ring +3

Lol

Nah, they look pretty much human.

More so than most NPCs in fact. Good going.

bretty gud

>comparing a Garuga to Midir

ahahahaha. Stop samefagging.

it's fucking cancer

Is the greatlance good? asking for a friend btw

I think he just wants it for the sake of getting it in NG instead of NG++

Give me one reason why i shouldn't do this

tell him to use gargoyle flame spear before it gets nerfed to shit

>add a hunter charm effect on hit to my weapon
>invasions are fun again

maybe for invasions since I want to deplete the host's hp

Decent. Go easy on the lips, they look ape-like.

replace prisoner's chain with leo ring

yeah, Garuga is much better. Don't compare MH to Souls because you'll only make Souls look bad

Nose looks a bit odd, like the bridge is pushing out or is too wide. Other than that, it's fine.

They're very similar.

>casual filter
>has obvious tells
>is punishable after every attack
>is a battle of endurance (all mh fights are desu)
>frenzy and and phase 2 midir are similar

it's just a greatsword without the hyperarmor if you aren't also using miracles like lightning arrow, which actually are pretty cancer

I get that SS are a little faster than GS, but the difference is only about as much as the difference between a fast and slow parry. It's noticeable, but the difference in reach is more than enough to compensate.

>twindagger R1->L1 combos sometimes
>but sometimes it doesn't
>L1->L1 never combos
Explain this to me.

Just got the Das3 Season Pass for PS4. Do I need to do anything after buying it? there isnt a download option

6 NGs, unless you intend to cheat you fucking cheater

How does one go about to acquire this game??

das3 female/10

P chain is really good now, this is me with the chain taking a (probably poorly scaled) 2h GS R1 to the head

DS3 is inconsistent shit

You buy it with money
or hack a 3ds

hmmm...

>People say DaS2 is good
>DaS2 is the only game where I had to respec from pure magic build to cancer melee because From said magic wasn't allowed
Fuck this guy

Just poison and toxic him

why'd you post a picture of world of warcraft

I thought miracles were shit. What's the build?

I did that in DS3 because of Lorian and Lothric

Thanks laddies.
And yeah, in hindsight i should've made the nose bridge narrower, and the lips not so big. And the facial expression is a little derpy, not sure how i'll fix that but we'll see.
Lesson learned for next time.