/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tH9qxyn9QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waifus and lore living in harmony

Hey Faggots,

My name is Nerevarine, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass elves. You are everything bad in Nirn. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any quests? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of characters because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Mara.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was Knight of the Imperial Dragon of the Imperial Legion, and Toad of the Thieves Guild. What guilds do you join, other than “jack off to naked drawn lizard people”? I also get straight 5’s, and have a banging hot Blades tutor (He just trained me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my boss

HEY KIDS

Last time, on dragonball z... [Shitting Drama]

Stop hitting the skooma, Cosades.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

TLDR:
Guy A and Guy B invited Guy C to visit their house.
Guy C used their main bathroom instead of the guest room
Guy A and B flipped
Please tell me it's not that lame.

Hey lazy bones.
I still need to know where those gloves are from, or what they're called. I assume they're a part of vigilant

I found Mistel IRL.

An end to drama, a future of mutual respect, tolerance, and peaceful co-existence.

She looks better than Mistel desu

cute
CUTE

Why have so much drama on a game that we all mildly enjoy?

Tell me about your character and what inspired you to create them and their backstory

Hi /tesg/, did you miss me?

Thats a nice dream to have, but its still just a dream.

Our hero, our hero claims a warrior's shart
*Prrrt*

May I jerk off in the corner while you get fucked by your fotm husbando, mistress?

Tee-hee!

He may have not won the title for #1 dad, but he's still #1 to his family.

More like #1 NERD to his #1 NERD family lmao

autism

Elite Vigilant Gloves from Vigilant yes indeedy

>why
because people can't help themselves

a combination of Xykon from OotS and way too much Daft Punk drinking nights

you people need help

Like that really means anything.

He's the dragonborn of whiterun and loves to shitpost about Galen all day

Yeah, I know it means nothing. I don't care anymore.

Literally nothing wrong with scat. It's the thinking man's fetish.

You'll be alright, Nord.

Seems like a shitty fetish to me, desu.

hello /tesg/

continuing my character's story

19th of Last Seed
Whiterun’s not too different from Wayrest, just with Nords instead of Bretons. I don’t like to adventure alone, so I decided to go to the tavern to find some like-minded others in search of adventure. A Nord woman proved more than willing, provided I beat her in a fistfight first. I must say, steel plated fists hurt, but an “accidental” headbutt with my horned skull turned the tides. She decided to come with me, and I met the Jarl.

He was a reasonable man, respectable, and caring to his subjects. I liked him. I even listened to that arrogant and annoying court wizard of his and went to Bleak Falls Barrow for that Dragonstone. The skeletons were hard, and the Skeleton guarding the wall proved to be lethal with a Flame Cloak spell, highly resistant to my weapons and fire spells. I must remember not to charge in when someone has that around them. Fortunately Uthgerd helped me with her recently acquired battleaxe. I took some time to learn Sparks from a tome from Helgen in case something like that happened again, before I rested in a cabin belong to a witch I had to slay earlier. I know now if someone is surrounded by fire, it may not be a good idea to shoot more fire at them.

Returning to Whiterun, I heard of an Imperial being annoyed by a bard. Never liked bards much, and she was quite pretty, so I agreed to help her. A quick fistfight and the blonde singer went down. Got some coin from that widow as well. I write this as I listen to an interesting Nord priest with a voice rivalling an Orc’s in volume. Hopefully that irritating little court wizard will be pleased with this “Dragonstone” he wanted. Come to think of it, I promised to help a man and his sister with the golden claw I found. I really need to return that to them.

Yo. Yo. What the fuck man. Is that shit?

What was it?

Whoops, posted in the old bread

I'm trying to play the game but it doesn't like working. How do I fix my LOD? And my trees, while I'm at it, I hate how they're so bright. I'd rather have fog than fullbright trees.

Re-run DynDOLOD with better tree LODs and/or pick a different tree/plant overhaul.

sharti xddd

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
PANTIES

>Tell me about your character and what inspired you to create them and their backstory
My character is Khorvog gro-Malob. He was born in Wayrest, but his father was a stronghold orc who left after failing to defeat his elder brother. His father met up with a wandering orc hunter, and they had a child, Khorvog's older brother. His father found a job in Wayrest as a protector for a Breton noble, and they lived in his manor as protectors and servants. Khorvog was born there, and considered a disappointment by his father. He had grown up in the city rather than in the Stronghold, and preferred magic and alchemy to swordplay and smithing. When he was old enough and learned enough from the Mage's Guild, Khorvog decided he wanted to get some experience out in the wild- slaying monsters, bathing in loot and gold. He partially did it to please his father who never agreed with his interests, hoping to show him his power. He was caught by guards before he could go dungeon delving though.

I was inspired by how many stronghold orcs in Skyrim there were and thought that of, "what about the city orcs?" and what their lives would have been like.

also wanted to test out new mods I've never used before.

Are there any Samurai Jack themed mods?

I don't have a backstory made for her yet aside from her being a wandering semi-automaton who lost her purpose for being a long time ago, but she was inspired by both Enkara and youtube.com/watch?v=0tH9qxyn9QI
City orcs are good shit. I'm digging that story, too.

So, what waifu did you murder to make her?

the heck do I name him

the big boner

Kavra.

Nigel

Truth be told, she's meant to be an OG Dwemer.
But if we wanna consider that as a possible alternative, Punchelf.

Pissurassakukaprump

Billiam.

He's inspired by a combination of Guts, Ike, Steve Austin, and Rob Gronkowski
Spirit

Shitboat

Good call. Punchelf and her mom are the blandest waifus that you've made.

>But if we wanna consider that as
DELETE THIS

Joe MacMillan and Rust Cohle. Also, a burning desire to write about a hero whose skills lie in bringing the best out of others, rather than being in the spotlight.

>If
If is good.

If yourself. Retcon the Erowen thing, pls.

fuck you

All bones Jones

"if my style gets in your way, don't be afraid to say so"

Brave did delete Celrende from existence however. He said that she was a mistake.

what jewelry famalam?

He can't delete her forever!!!!!!

Yeah, and it isn't like this would be the first of my characters that completely throws the lore out the window anyways.
She was never deleted, though.

hey, Jonesy is a friend of mine I'm not gonna do him like that

points for puns

I don't know why but I think I'm going with this

Phew, thank goodness. Banana tiddies are good, but so are steamelftiddies.

Why though?

Leah Lilith.

What's a lore?

Erowen is great as a standalone waifu, no dwemer bad ends should be attached.

>FE quote
Fuck off goat fag, no one likes you here. You are just as bad as Galen

but that's wrong. FE is great. SluT gote is great.

Shut up Galen you fat fuck, you are willing to defend anyone

I can respect that. Truth be told it's a bad story born from just using Erowen's preset.

Still, the story stays.

DUNMER'D

Is it an alternate story or her canon one?

Yes, it's an AU that follows another character's AU.

Which one is canon then?

>Punchelf.
That's forbidden.

Why can't they both be canon? Quit worrying about stupid shit.

The way I see it, Erowen's timeline splits at the event that brought her into Suzette's home. So they both are since Enkara doesn't exist any other way.

>Worrying

Is idle curiosity a crime?

>mw
>wandering solstheim
>cave called bjorn
>go in
>buncha dumb frost witches
>figure i can btfo them because 100% frost resist + i typically one shot them out in the wilderness
>oh wait they have some of those fucking retardedly strong blue boar midgets with them as well
>oh and they all just summoned bonewalkers
>oh and since there are so god damn many of them your armor is now disintegrated
>after multiple tries somehow manage to beat them
>strength is nonexistant so pop divine intervention to go restore it
>mark cave before doing that so I can come back
>successfully restore attributes
>recall
>all the fucking witches are back

how fucking retarded, I was gone for 30 seconds and these dumb cunts all respawned

also there are way to many fucking on use enchanted items in morrowind, its fucking useless to have more than 1 or 2 because you have to wait inbetween casting and they have such short durations

where the /thicc/ wenches at?

Aether suite

>not making your own enchantments

git gud

>warrior character enchanting things

this isn't skyrim bud

>playing a pure fighter
>not a spellsword
Hahahaha faggot.

calm down bud

>ever considering the RNG crapshoot that is player enchantment

wew lad

That's an impressive half hour of dedness

wish I had stories ready for this weekend

Don't be ded.

It's dead, Jim.

Why do orcs only need two pallbearers?

Because trashcans only have two handles haha

Fix it.

Okay.

>try out Cloneskin(++)
>there's a dark spot around the left-hand side of the mouth that looks like she poorly drank something recently
CLONES

>Not including a screenshot

I'll liven it up with my journal.

19th of Last Seed (continued)

I returned the Dragonstone to Farengar, but before I could inquire more about it, Jarl Balgruuf’s housecarl interrupted us. A dragon had attacked the west of Whiterun. I replaced my old leather gauntlets with some steel ones, and my hide boots with Balgruuf’s gift- a pair of enchanted steel greaves. With my friend Uthgerd, I set forth with the housecarl Irileth and the guards.

The dragon was a monster. It flew down and sundered the earth with fire, and tore guards apart with the swords in its mouth. I stayed back and blasted it with magic while Uthgerd and the guards hacked and slashed at it with their blades. It took much fire and lightning combined with good Nord steel and arrows, but we took down the monster. When we did though, I absorbed some energy from the dragon. The guards began to speak of me being a, “Dragonborn.” It does explain why that word on the wall in Bleak Falls Barrow seemed to mean something to me. I’m more concerned with the result- I can unleash a blast of blue energy from my mouth by saying, “Fus” now. Interesting. Certainly I must test this out elsewhere.

When I returned to Whiterun, I heard a voice as loud as thunder which quaked the earth with its timbre. Jarl Balgruuf said that I was Dragonborn- able to shout like the Nords of old, only without any training. Then the Jarl named me Thane, gave me an enchanted axe and a housecarl- a pretty Nord woman named Lydia. I asked if I could trade some items as I wished to sharpen her sword and she responded quite sarcastically, so I decided to leave her at Dragonsreach for now. Uthgerd said she needed some time to rest after the dragon- she’s not the youngest, from what I could gather. I decided to look in Jorrvaskr for some new help- the guards mentioned the Companions were hardy warriors. The first thing I see are two of them fistfighting. Father and my older brother would love this place.

Forever ded

neat