Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sub/151450/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for marn

james chen + crackfiend is the worst commentary duo of all time y/n

Reminder that SFV is still a good game at its core and Season 3 will fix literally and absolutely everything.

sfv is the worst fighting game of all time y/n

when is tekken 7

Early 2017

thats a big girl

kof mai > bb mai.

play blazblue

Is that The Last Blade Hibiki

Hibiki got some nice tits

twitch.
tv/iplaywinner
Streamboar Killer Instinct

Cammy

This image keeps getting funnier

Calm down jchensor

i'd rather do literally anything else

It won't be so funny anymore after they reveal Iori on Sunday...

Playgirls

Scarecrow, day 1 main.
>Teleport
>Anti-Fireball
>Long Range Normals
>DoT Gimmick
>Second Gimmick is full screen stun

remy announcement coming this sunday after grand finals

wait on it

Who /preordered Injustice 2/ here?

is james really this gay or is he pretending?

Best skullgirls.

Meeee

I'm not even gonna care about stats on equipment. I'm gonna make my character look stupid as hell

he's trying to be funny but he's not clever, just cringey

Physical and digital ultimate edition here.

Meeeeee but no idea who I want to play

This character is so dumb. I mean, with how easily he gets Batman affected by fear gas, you'd think he or other villains would try the same trick but with actual deadly poison gas instead. Batman should be dead already, but he instead wastes time trying to scare him before killing him for some reason.

I just pretend like I'm gonna play it someday even though I only have PC

Did Ono tweet anything? Because if he didn't you people are just setting yourselves up for disappointment if you're expecting an announcement at NCR.

>Trying to make sense of capeshit
Nigga wtf are you doing

i dont think he tweeted anything, honestly im just shitposting, i really dont expect anything

That's a good sniff.

how do we fix balrog?

what if they made vtrigger cancels unsafe on block and got rid of low moves canceling into v trigger

All we have is LeftBehind-guy saying the reveal would be 'soon'

So how's Baiken in Rev 2? I heard they turned her alpha counters into regular counters. Sounds kinda gay desu.

TAP being plus on block is pants on head retarded, it should be negative if not punishable
vtrigger should be two bars and the timer should be cut in half so you only get one mixup from it
make it impossible to link a medium after overhead, only a jab

done

Anyone wanna play something on Fightcade?

Any game you like.

I'd say to make TAP slower, like in sf4 where you had time to throw it before it hit you if you looked for it.

Also, i'm a big supporter of making his damage scale harder in VT, so he still had his mixups and junk that make him fun, but also give rog's opponent one more try at coming back.

I feel like that's all i'd change. Maybe revert the cr. mp buffs back to season 1's version

Guys, this is definitely Fuudos year

What's the best Xbox one stick?

No, for tap make it 3 button

>Honest Characters team lost
Fuck this game, so broken

3 button TAP, Vtrigger gives 1 combo, that one CC move that's a straight punch (stand HK? I dunno his buttons) should be - on block and have a longer start up than 8f. 11f, -2 on block imo.

Say something nice about guilty gear

2 bar v trigger would be too strong because he gets it more often

When did you all reach a point where you all knew that you needed a training partner. I think I've reached a point were FT2 don't allow me to learn shit.

Necall would be instant bottom tier.

It's slightly less dead than blazblue

*blocks his path*

I realized i needed a training partner when i realized that i had personal bad MUs, i had to look for long sets with people who played that character

Let hum have his st HK CC, thats what makes him scarry up close. Just 3 button TAP and more damage scaling on ex straight and vtrigger rekkas. 1000 hp.

Karin is the E. Ryu of SFV

Prove Me Wrong

-25 health

I need you in Tekken 7 Rick Taylor

Why do NRS games only have a 1 year life span stream wise?

>No Broski at Hypespotting

WE SAID WE WOULD HELP FUND YOU

high skill, high IQ character for alpha gamers?

agreed

>team tournament

karin pressure is broken as fuck desu

Probably because watching mkx and injustice was kinda lame to watch. Mk9 was pretty good to watch though, but that was before gay furries ruled NRS games.

perfect port of SFV to 2D sprites when ?

Are they actuality having fun with sfv? What is this? How? Did i just fell for another meme?

But she isnt Urien, Rog, Laura, Guile and Cammy? OR COULD IT BE THAT THERE ARE PRETTY MUCH 10 TOP TIER S CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME INSTEAD OF THE SAME 4 THE ONLINE SCRUBS WHINE ABOUT!?

They never have interesting neutral game because of the way normals are used in them and the casual interest in flashy combo videos is fickle

i never said to take it away, I said to make it less oppressive and conserving of momentum

Which strawman are you trying to argue against

*hypefiend

who excite for bbcpsex

wud excite

because nrs drops support once their new game is announced, so everyone just bandwagons the new game

i still wish mk9 had a different fate

Guys, give me a quick rundown please.

Can you play online with "alternative" SFV at the moment?

Want to upgrade my super low-end arcade stick with good components.
Whats the best store to buy decent components from Europe?
best i found was arcadeshop.de wich has the cheapest sanwa joysticks at 25€ and Seimutsu since 18€

cp is a permaban

Shouldn't that be BBCFEX?

Getting kind of sick of the teabagging.

Same dude, it's weak sauce. I wish some one would just out right taunt.

that was CP??

I bet she stinks

meaty fighting game when??

>tfw spam taunt and t-bag at the same time in between rounds of KI

Street Fighter V

>I wish some one would just out right taunt.
Poongko did it.

You're only going to see it more as the years go on since it's considered 'hype' for the 00's kids who started their gaming hobby with Halo

fun fact, majority of people complain about those characters because the majority of people only play online and dont go to tournaments

Urien isn't top tier he's mid tier

Mk9 still had some life left, it was a real gem.

Mk9 shang tsung was so much fun, it's a damn shame that they didn't put him in mkx at some point

store.steampowered.com/sub/151450/
Buyblue

lmao nope

no

What other SF game soundtracks are worth downloading? I already have SFV and SF 3rd Strike. SFIV's soundtrack blows.

>buy anime game that will be dead in a month because its community will be too busy watching anime/playing other genres to support it

Not falling for that meme again

Jezus, when Punk gets a knockdown it's pretty much game over.

sf2 soundtrack is p based

p5a when?

da alfa is the best in the west desu

SF EX/3 has some fun tracks. IV is the worst one of all time for sure.

is this some type of scam site?

>gets a knockdown
>game over
That's SFV in a nutshell. They made it I possible to be consistent at defense because they want that casual money and casuals hate smart play