imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Degenerates: pastebin.com/c7czXVLM

Previously on /meg/:

cora

Cora is cute

>when you purposely keep assets low in ME3 so your entire squad dies with you and you're together forever and forever and forever

TURIAN LOVERS ARE BEST LOVERS

Is it wrong for Vetra to be the man of the relationship?

It seems like all of Vetra's "flirt" dialogue could almost completely work without being construed that way. Or is it just me?

Everyone dies eventually

no, ryder is a fag that likes to be pegged

Gil is best husbando

They do. It feels like Ryder comes on a lot less strong with Vetra, which works for her imo.

Of course, dummy, Sara's the man

Now user I wouldn't say man I'd just say

best grill

Yes, because Vetra wants to feel like a woman, not just a guardian.
Beautiful, not just resourceful.
Charming, not just another gun.
She wants the love only a man can give her.

Why can't I play a racist Sara?

Daily reminder that you autists bought a game you knew in advance would be absolute shit and nearly unplayable on release, reinforcing publisher and dev belief that you can sell any piece of shit shovelware game as long as it's marketed and from an existing franchise.

You saw the retarded movement animations!

You saw the horribly modeled faces!

You saw the devs who literally came out and said they hate you!

And you still bought their shit product, LMAO biodrones!

Go to bed ash

I'd love that wouldn't make much sense being a racist asshole to the Angara though.

gross

Do you think we'll ever see a mass effect game set in the MW after ME3?

Ashley was best girl in the OT

>174025606
Not even worth a (You)

Just because she's taller and stronger doesn't make her the man.

Anyway according to Lexi she's used to having someone depend on her but needs 'me-time' and someone to care for her, so take that as you will.

but i had fun and cora a cute

I'd agree with you if there was more buildup. It's so weird watching Ryder act like they've been in a multi-year relationship when she's literally just talking to Vetra.

The uncanny valley eyes don't help...

Excellent. You replenish my electrolytes

_NO

I’ve spent the last 76.53 months in a cycle of waking up to hide in the bathroom at school to come home and hide in my room to watch animation tutorials and play Sakura Clicker. I started to wipe my boogers onto a ping pong ball so that I don’t have to go and get tissues and it’s become a booger ball with an approximate diameter of 32 inches. I use it as a stress ball and talk to it when I’m angry or want to pretend that I have a girlfriend. At school the other week another kid looked at me for about 20 seconds before telling me that I smelled like boogers. The situation turned me on, but I was scared to the point that I soiled myself, nonetheless.

No, because then BioWare would have to pick a canon ending to ME3

I'm pretty sure that's intended, since Vetra actually has to unironically ask "what did he mean by this".

>custShep
This should be illegal. Vanderloo is too perfect of a man to not use

>Rannoch
>Wearing a leather jacket

2 hot 4 me

The game takes place over the course of many months, we can assume they talk off-screen too.

No you didn't, you're so jaded and isolated from humanity that you wouldn't know what joy and mirth was if a clown honked you.

This

Yeah, but it's weird when you don't get to see any of it.

Is there a confirmation of this? I assumed that it took at least two or three days to travel between systems but then that asari on Voeld said she can travel tot Elaaden in just under 4 hours

>Imploding Shepard would marry Tali

Fuck no.

I think Liam mentions about being around in Andromeda for 14 months.
He says it at some point in the nexus bar.

MaleShep marries Liara

FemShep marries Traynor

This is CANON so fuck you

I havent played Andromeda at all. Im just shitposting here to try and find someone to share my nostalgia for the original games and characters.

I have a mass effect shaped hole in me that no other scifi franchise can fill, and it pains me so greatly.

implode yourself.

Liam mentions after Meridian: "Things here in the pub [Vortex], are tense, not like the first 14 months". As Vortex didn't even exist prior to Hyperion docking, that puts the events of the game at about 14 months.

It's been 14 months since the Nexus arrived in Heleus not since the Hyperion docked

Context of the statement doesn't work. He says things were not 'tense' back then, and specifically refers to Vortex. Neither of those make sense if he was referring to before Hyperion arrived, because Vortex didn't exist and everything was tense as fuck.

>FemShep marries Traynor

A strange way to spell Garrus Vakarian. You may want to check your autocorrect.

I feel like this game lacks a central thread.

There's fighting the Archon/Remnant stuff, but you can bumrush that stupid fast, and it doesn't really mesh with the "finding a home" theme. You hardly have to interact with most of the game world to beat the "main quest."

Then you have the squadmate loyalty bits which are... there. Not really doing anything.

It doesn't help that there's not really a lot of motivation to go fuck with the kett bases and such. They don't really do anything and your actions against them don't have a very measurable effect on their world prescence.

>50
>Retired
Isn't 50 the new 20 or some shit?

>Not Shep/Tali
>Not Femshep/Garrus
Just because Liara mind rapes you at the end of ME3 and has your baby it doesn't mean Shep is gonna pay for welfare.

Anderson in the first game mentions being close to retirement age at 50. Not to mention being savior of the galaxy probably gets you an early retirement.

Garrus? More like Garbage.

I always get him killed in ME2.

Retired from active service, he obviously became a consultant afterwards

Ash describes 150 as "lucky." So like hitting 100 today. We can assume "middle aged" is around 60.

But Shepard's also space jesus, so he could retire early.

Ease up there tough guy, you'll hurt yourself by being to badass.

nice bait m8

I remember someone on the Nexus telling me it's been 14 months the first time I arrive there though

>ywn tickle Jaal's toe beans
jdimsa

>Game generates 4 autosaves in 10 seconds
Bioware is this shit really fucking necessary. Put a cooldown or some shit on that. Jesus.

Not liking one of the worst characters in the OT isn't bate, friend

>not keeping him alive so you have a lackey who'll agree with your every choice

Come to think of it, how minimalist can you get in ME1?

>don't recruit Garrus
>don't recruit Wrex
>kill someone on Virmire
>then go get Liara last
>and make sure to bully her and never take her on missions

I'm currently in that crashed ship on Elaaden and it's autosaving once literally every two seconds

>Gil's email
>be dead for 550 years
>he most likely means by age
How old is he? Is he like twice Ryder's age?

~80-90 years after they left, if he was 30 at the time, would put him in the 110-120 range.

>Being emasculated by Garrus

Delete this and fix his broken legs. Here's a hammer.

It took 634 years to get to Andromeda. So he's saying he'd be dead at his current age + 84. Yeah, he probably would be around 40 at that rate.

110-120 for age of death, I meant.

So did Ryder actually tell anyone about the reapers? I can't remember.
Also why would Alec not tell his kids about Ellen? What harm could it have done telling them?

His legs are the cutest legs.

>a 22 year-old and a 40 year-old
Hmm..... Do I dare say Ryder has a thing for daddies?

Probably wouldn't want to give them false hope if shit didn't work out.

Nah, Ryder decides that it would cause all sorts of devastation if people found out their descendents (or families descendents) don't exist.

Ryder does say he/she will tell people someday, just not today.

He didn't want his kids involved with SAMs development and wanted them to make something of themselves in Andromeda.
Alec was very closed and guarded in his personal life to a point where it consumed him, people get like that, obsessed and guilty.

No. Whether or not that'll be a choice in a future game remains to be seen.

Though honestly I don't know why they ever would. If the Reaper stuff comes out, it'll probably be against their will. I could see it factoring into the future Benefactor plot. Back the Benefactor against the wall, and they reveal everything so they come out looking like the savior.

She's a big girl.

>back the Benefactor against the wall, and they reveal everything so they come out looking like the savior.

the next game i want to see the benefactor do precisely that, and disgrace ryder, with the whole game you are treated like a criminal until you can physically prove that the benefactor killed Garsen.

U U U U

it's Tann

Delete

She's triggering me just as hard the second time around. I can't tell if the person that wrote this is really bad at it, or a genius.

>"WHAT DO THE MANUALS MEAN, VEDERIA?"
>"I CAN'T... STOP.. THINKING... ABOUT THE FUCKING MANUALS!"

It's Jenkins

>Decide to play through as Dude Ryder so I can romance the daily dose waifu
>Oh god default is out fuck that
>Try to be white
>Always wind up looking like Josh Brolin with a MASSIVE forehead
>Look at the rest
>Brown Neanderthal
>Browner Neanderthal
>Oriental
>Suspect from cops
>Guy who always tries to bum a cigerette from me at 7-11
>Guy who owns 7-11
Fucking christ fine Ching-chong it is.

It's ________________________TIM

>tfw can't space entire crew and replace them with sane nongay humans.

It's Liara who cloned herself and sent one along to Andromeda. Because Mac knows we'd never ever want to be without her.

reminder that cora's only positive aspect is her dick. If you like cora for any other reason you should kys

Remember the manuals, user. BREATHE

>pb
what the fuck is this character supposed to do
what is her appeal

I ask these same questions of Vetra.

i've played like 12 hours of campaign and jaal is cool and drack sent me cool guns in an email. nobody else is terribly appealing although liam did give me a beer.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE

vetra has that sultry, mature milf vibe, at least to me

Her tummy !

No, she's the typical cool Turian who drops her spaghetti just enough in her romance. Like Garrus.

please elaborate

include pictures

Git gud.

She's the quartermaster that we never needed in past games and that we probably didn't now considering we'd have resources thrown at us since we're the only ones doing anything important.

>Looks like every white not default ryder
>Still has a massive forehead
>Snake-oil salesman haircut
Seriously White ryders are GTAO tier sameface

sleazy 80s salesman in suspenders/10.