/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Father and Son edition.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Union X launch
>One Year Anniversary

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI
Union χ[Cross]:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gc1gYox_Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=kycDgmjpGsg

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSyS8c6SDjA
khinsider.com/news/Ultimania-Interview-886
khinsider.com/news/358-2-Days-Fan-Powered-Q-A-with-Series-Director-2597
youtu.be/qdK8Guzi7JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actual previous thread:

delet this thred

KH3 news when!?

literally never

E3 possibly?

I had to get past round 300 to get just under 1000 last month. Imagine now with 7+ boosts and iKairi2.

Yes

Probably around 350-400 now.

>Union X

wait until your teammates kill the target to get credit

Kek they already patched out the Venitas glitch. Rip my lux farming night

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

>get 3dot eraqus
>can finally guilt his ass
>100%
>Extra Attack 40%
Why do i get this luck with medals i never use?

I was able to capitalize on it a little before it was patched at least.

Eraqus stronk. Use him.

Nice.

The rankings are fucked for this week though. Luckily it looks like my whole party capitalized on the glitch

It'd be fun if Snek miraculously took first again in JP Unchained

Aqua's butt.

Swim this way
We'll dance and we'll play, now
It's very easy, come on in
Just take a chance and shake a fin

yum

Best trait for sora&roxas?
I have extra attack currently but i rerolled gauge+
should i skip and keep the extra attack?
The 40% doesn't mean the 2nd attack is increased by 40%, but rather it's 2nd attack is weaker right?

What happens if the app resets before i confirm if i keep the trait?
Does it keep the old trait?
Or does it force the new one?
Or do i get another chance to roll?

Sora&roxas is shit, extra attack is way better if you have ikairi 2

How did Aqua get so sexy?

Thank you.

Genes?

When I had sex with her mother.

hnnng

I bet she is sexier than her mother.

>wake me up inside intensifies

>MILF-qua wondering why her daughter hasn't written home in 12 years

Of course. Her mum was a 6/10, but thanks to my superior genetics inseminating her womb, we produced a 10/10 daughter.

>trying to proud of bedding a 6/10

You are her dad. Do not sexualize her (though get that first spats).

>I will never have a Keyblade with five Guilted Illustrated Medals
>there will never be an Illustrated Wisdom Form
Kill me now.

>

>trying to english

Is this one not good enough for you?

Hey man
I'm not the one who can't get anything better than a 6

>implying anything is good enough for wisfag

Hey I gave you all a perfect woman and you gonna have a go at me? Where's your perfect offspring huh?

I look into her eyes when I cum.

It isn't aesthetic enough.

I always felt that Xion kinda took away from the implied story that he left the Org because of Namine.

Like prior to Days all Nomura said was "He left because of his stated reasons, but also in part due to a girl"

Like see it would have been cool that even when they are different people they still fall in love.

To be fair since it isn't new that means you potentially have a very high damage dealer provided you place it after a 3+ guage medal.

>kinda took away from the implied story that he left the Org because of Namine.
It was never implied
That is your headcanon

It's literally a fact that Nomura said Roxas left partly due to a girl.

It's also a fact that the it was the Days writer who first put forward the idea of Xion, meaning Nomura made that previous statement prior to Xion being a thing.

It didn't have to be Namine, but it makes the most sense.

>Implying that women can change men
Lies roxas is probably going to be the 13th darkness in kh3.

>It's literally a fact that Nomura said Roxas left partly due to a girl.
Wasn't even specifically a girl at first, they just decided on a girl as they were coming up with the story
>who first put forward the idea of Xion
Gave her the name, there are other people who worked on the story besides nomura and Kanemaki you know
>but it makes the most sense.
In your fanfiction

Plenty of men have done stupid things for women

>f-fanfiction!!!
It's true. There is no other female character that makes more sense in that role than Naminé prior to the release of Days.

I dare you to refute it.

It's pretty hard to refute headcanon mate.

The JP app updated and I can't download the update from my country's play store. How do I update the app without losing all my progress?

F

>there are other people who worked on the story besides nomura and Kanemaki you know
Yes.
Kanemaki wrote the scenario. The events that transpired.
Nomura wrote the dialogue, with oversight from Kanemaki and either Nojima or Watanabe, I can't remember which. They cleaned it up for him too.

The important thing is the person in charge of the scenario. Typically, this is Nomura's role. He decides the story of the game, and has Nojima, Watanabe, Oka, and a few others put words to the events he plans out.

For this one game, the person in charge of the scenario was Kanemaki. She decided what would happen.
Sure, all of the writing staff would collaborate in various parts, but at the end of the day, she's the singular scenario designer.

Even looking at Xion's name, and how it connects with the game's plot and themes, it's incredibly hard to believe that Xion as a character existed before her name.
There's simply no way a name so perfect in symbolism was happened upon by coincidence.

Name one character that would fit the role better before Xion was developed.
You know, since she was retrofitted into that pre-existing role.

>He decides the story of the game
He still is in days
>singular scenario designer.
And Yukari Ishida
>You know, since she was retrofitted into that pre-existing role.
It was a role developed for xion. Namine could never fit the role, it would create a ton of plotholes and retcons
Get over your fanfiction

>He still is in days
No, he isn't the scenario director. Scenario is credited to Tomoco Kanemaki and the details of her role are explained by Nomura in interviews.
He specifically chose not to be involved in the scenario for Days, because he wanted to try dialogue as a change of pace.

>And Yukari Ishida
Is the name of an actress.
I know you got that from Wikipedia.

That name is nowhere in the credits of the game.

>it was a role developed for Xion
Yes this role (that is, "girl partially responsible for Roxas dissenting") that existed before Days started development was made for a character who did not exist until after Days started development.

Flawless deduction my friend.

>he's not in charge of story
>listed as Director+Concept Design+Story
>That name is nowhere in the credits of the game.
1:26
youtube.com/watch?v=kSyS8c6SDjA
>that existed before Days started development was made for a character who did not exist until after Days started development.
lol
You're trying really hard to defend you're fanfiction but you are failing really badly

>Events
I assume this means cutscenes, which would explain why she's completely absent from the credits in 1.5, which are the ones I checked.
If she actually had a part in the writing of the story, she'd still be there, but since the cutscenes are brand-new, it's a different person responsible and credited as such.

>You're trying really hard
It's something he actually said in some pre-release interview. That Days was a story he wasn't originally going to tell, but he imagined that Roxas would have left the Organization because of a girl.

But nah, that can't be right! Surely he didn't think about those things when he was writing that plot point into KHII. It was designed specifically for Days, and that role ALWAYS belonged to the character that didn't exist until that game was already underway!

Do you have even a single brain cell allocated to critical thinking skills?

There wouldn't be any plotholes or retcons in a hypothetical "story of how Namine made Roxas leave" Roxas' memories don't come back until he gets to the computer monitors after seeing her for the last time (not counting post-returning to Sora).

>That Days was a story he wasn't originally going to tell
From Complete Director's Secret Report XIII
>Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of the King's absence", "the period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, the story of "the period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.
>that plot point into KHII
>At the same time as we were polishing off the KH2 project
>khinsider.com/news/Ultimania-Interview-886
Lol wat, he came up with the first idea of xion as kh2 was wrapping up. Story done and all
>It was designed specifically for Days, and that role ALWAYS belonged to the character
>Flowing from that, we began to construct the storyline, beginning with Xion's existence.
Yep
If you want to continue being an idiot, be my guest

>I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon
It took 11 years to tell the first one
The second one still hasn't happened
The third was Days
And the fourth, also, has yet to happen (but might in KHIII?)

There is also no promise that he would tell them, just that he's looking into it and "might be able to."

>At the same time as we were polishing off the KH2 project
You're taking that completely out of context.

>We showed how Roxas left Organization XIII in KH2. At the same time as we were polishing off the KH2 project, we had assumed to a certain extent what Roxas' movements were during the time period when Days happens
During that time they determined the TIME PERIOD of that story.
>"Roxas definitely left the Organization because of the influence of someone close to him." And, we thought that "someone" should be a girl his own age.
This is happening at the same time as the previous bit.
>Flowing from that, we began to construct the storyline, beginning with Xion's existence.
So Xion comes after the concept.
Glad you agree.

>fourth has yet to happen
BBS+DDD
>He wasn't going to tell the story oh wait he was just kidding
>Taking that completely out of context honest, here is my timeline that I made up myself
lol you are desperate

Tell me about user. Why does he hate the Xion?

I think he just wants his waifu namine to be relevant

>BBS+DDD
I guess at the time he was probably referring to Apprentice Xehanort, whereas I default to Master Xehanort at this point. My bad.
>Taking that completely out of context honest
You were.
You took it out of context and tried to represent it as saying something else.

Unless your reading comprehensions is just that bad, there's no way it wasn't intentional.

Actually as a character/arc I think she's totally serviceable, but her place in the story is nothing but a detriment to every other character and needlessly complicates Roxas's backstory.
Also it's fucking stupid that she does the anime-filler "everyone forgot about it!" shit.

>You took it out of context and tried to represent it as saying something else.
No that's what you're doing. You even made up your own timeline

>tfw off by 3k jewels to guilt iKairi 2
I curse myself every moment for not having saved up more before the anniversary

You used that fragment to claim that Xion was created at the tail end of KHII's development.
It's clear from the full text that this is not the case, and especially not what that fragment was referring to.

That's called misrepresentation.

Buy the 3k jewel pack on Monday.

I want to stay f2p

>You used that fragment to claim that Xion was created at the tail end of KHII's development.
I said
>first idea of xion
Or the first concept of what would become xion
>It's clear from the full text that this is not the case
It literally is. The team thought up the concept of xion as they were finishing up kh2 development

>Or the first concept of what would become xion
That is obtuse to the point of absurdity.

That's like saying Lunafreya was part of FFXV the whole time, and the Stella was just the first concept of what would become Luna.

Jews always win in the end.

I have no dog in the Xion fight but here some interviews:
>Q. Where did the initial concept for the character Xion come from? Was she perceived before the completion for KINGDOM HEARTS 2?
>Nomura:The name Xion and her background story was thought of and constructed during the production of this title, but we actually had the concept for a girl character like Xion drawn up since Roxas's defection from Organization XIII. Therefore during the production of this title, we just worked on expanding on the ideas we had for that girl character and wrote Xion's story around that concept.
>khinsider.com/news/358-2-Days-Fan-Powered-Q-A-with-Series-Director-2597

>-- How did you come up with Xion, who became such a key person in the storyline?

>Nomura: We showed how Roxas left Organization XIII in KH2. At the same time as we were polishing off the KH2 project, we had assumed to a certain extent what Roxas' movements were during the time period when Days happens, and thought that "Roxas definitely left the Organization because of the influence of someone close to him." And, we thought that "someone" should be a girl his own age. Flowing from that, we began to construct the storyline, beginning with Xion's existence.

>-- Who was it that gave Xion her name?

>Nomura: That was Kanemaki-san (Tomoko Kanemaki, scenario writer). I admired the many meanings included in it, and decided on it straight away. KH scenarios are always written by many scenario writers, but I was troubled about who to ask this time. Since this would be a continuation of the series so far, I couldn't ask someone without an understanding of the subject matter of KH. Kanemaki-san had previously written novels for the KH series, and I thought it would be good to work with her on the actual games, so this time I asked her.

>khinsider.com/news/Ultimania-Interview-886

Nice.

I want to look at Japanese lewds with Aqua.

Why the hell did they not reduce the numbers in Re:CoM trophies
>500 deck edits
>300 rooms
>10,000 MP held
>20,000 MP spent
Literally several times the amount anyone would ever do even in a 100% playthrough

I'm starting to think I'd rather have unstacked difficulties in exchange for this garbage.

I don't think there's a single good trophy for CoM. BbS was almost as bad.

I did 300 rooms and 500 deck edits legitimately without grinding in the PS3 release so it can happen.

best union is leopardis right?

Lol, no.

youtu.be/qdK8Guzi7JA

KH3 release date confirmed I did this test and it's 100% legit.

Snek a best.

are you guys serious? can ibstill change it then???

agreed

it doesnt matter which union you are in

You can always change your Union. But if I remember right, you get left out of that week's Rankings
Also agreed.

>sensible chuckle

hi friends
i just downloaded khux and spent 6000 jewels on epic medal thing
did i do good?

retry until you get ikairi and ikairi2

I'm no psychic to see what you pulled

the best power rating i got was 5800

im all out of jewels :s

that is completly irrelevant.
you need to screenshot what you got

>im all out of jewels :s