Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou and Nikola Tesla 14 April
- Hijikata Toshizou 15-19 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Higashide_Yu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love my wife!

what is this sakuracon FGO announcement? I hope they are smart enough to release english patch rather than separate server

Sita when?

Girugamesh collab

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

I'll stay with my waifu on JP server.

Gilgamesh event soon

I LOVE GAWAIN!

Out of QP again. QP event when

I LOVE NERO!

Nobu a CUTE.

/reddit/ thread! xD

I love all of you guys. Thanks for being around.

Even Melvin?

Umineko collab when?

I fucking love Nobu.

I love you too, friend. I hope we can remain together forever.

Does Beato qualify as a Saberface?

i love neros ass

Why the fuck do people still think it's the OVA? Why localize the movie to the game your intended audience is not already playing?

The only people it would appeal to would be the people who already play the game, and we have likely all seen it by now.

They can of course, do both the movie and the game for added advertisement.

Especially Melvin

Salem chapter

Even brain damage user?

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

CCC event is announced as basically next, but they made it pretty hard to guage compared to Gudaguda2.

It could either be in two weeks, or two months with EoR2 happening inbetween, in or two months with fucking nothing happening until then. Feels like the first entirely original event in ages that isn't just rerun or p2 of something.

Nobody think's about the OVA, they're just in denial and don't want to restart from scratch because they most likely won't do an english patch like what GBF did.

I'm so tired of Nobu. I can't wait for this event to be over already.

What if you could equip TWO CEs?

My waifu has a pretty cute butt I know.

Highly doubt we will get banned.

Nobu is great, you just suck.

what if you equipped my dick up your ass.

Are you guys ready to set alarms so you won't waste your AP?

this is a reddit reaction image

Higashide had to actually do damage control over his portrayal of the first Emperor, calling him a great ruler as Arturia or Iskandar, and saying his Chinke story portrayal was noncanon. KEK.

He's a bigger hack than Sakurai at this rate.

Are you me?

Maybe I'll have better luck rolling her on the new servers...

Speaking of which how many people plan to keep playing, even if their accounts get purged? I just started back in February so I don't have all too much myself.

>Higashide had to actually do damage control over his portrayal of the first Emperor, calling him a great ruler as Arturia or Iskandar, and saying his Chinke story portrayal was noncanon.

I think the great ruler bit was already implied with the whole bit of China not knowing evil when he was in charge. Still funny if true.

Reminder that the real reason why Gawain likes lolis is because of his tiny dick. Normal woman would ridicule him, so he has to fuck little girls who have never seen a cock before.

Because they're already treating First Order as a big thing by itself, Aniplex America have been shilling the OVA in previous cons.

Would you make up your damn minds on whether you put /fgog/ before or after Fate/Grand Order General. You're fucking with my ocd

>treating First Order as a big thing by itself
How well did it sell in Nipland?

I don't think I will have the heart to restart if I get purged. I can go with an alt account maybe, but losing my main one would be too much. My servants are all my f2p pride and joy.

I'll do it.

Aniplex offers FGO First Order on their streaming service, there isn't a localized BD release yet so it could be that, or it could be a dub. Don't act like Aniplex isn't interested in selling it. It has the name "Fate" on it, Aniplex will try and sell it to anyone who's ever heard of F/SN or F/Z, and that's all that matters.

More than 20k combined from BD and DVD. Pretty good numbers for a throwaway low-budget TV special.

I'll roll her again, or just buy a Nero account.
It was magic when I got her. Like a miracle.

>expecting troll OP to not mess with your ocd too

He said this portrayal wasn't canon and it's not approved by DW or TM. So yes, he took the fall and apologize. If he is summoned in FGO, he'll be a "great emperor."

The "big" announcement will probably be that they're casting some super famous American voice actors as Fujimaru and Mashu.

>Liking discount Arturia.
Genuinely don't get it.

He could have just, pulled a Nasu and panned out at the end of the story to reveal it was Jink Ke telling the story to Guda over a fire later at night. So its left to question whether it really happened like that, or whether she was just kinda drunk.

That's how nasu handled Helena's backstory.

He didn't need to retcon shit though, just further expand upon it a bit and it was fine honestly. Didn't really need that much tweaking. Just listen to what fans are saying rather than blanket bombing it.

twitter.com/Higashide_Yu
Check out yourself. MASSIVE damage control.

I just love my wife, man.

>I Just realised now that Medusa's tits are jiggling when using a skill.

How am I supposed to play this game without my hands ?

>I do not like to discredit the First Emperor of Qin.Because Nero is the tyrant.

>as a Chinese,thank you very much

So was Chink butthurt the cause of this?

He tried to shill a waifu and forgot that nobody gives a shit about chinke. So consider his published story pretty much retconned.

How the fuck are you masturbating where you need both hands?

Chinks were mad he made him like pic related He tweeted many times, just not that one. It was a massive damage control because China is their second market after Japan and he really pissed them off with Jing Ke Story. He forgets that chinks are more nationalistic than waifufags.

>expecting a thread full of men to care about Gawain's dick size

Ask your parents.

Not having a 2 ft dick

let's all post our dick sizes now

I feel chinks can't decide about the first emperor

They get butthurt if you portray him badly and also get butthurt if you portray him in a more positive light. Kinda like "nobody messes with our emperor except us" or something? Or maybe Im misjudging some portrayals and butthurtness

5 inches here

Please, don't leave me!

Might not be the same chinks getting butthurt. But at least they won't literally try to stab you dead over it.

That's not the problem. No one gave a shit about Da Vinci, Helena, Joan Alter, or literally any character in this story "at first". You get people to care by writing about them and making them more interesting along the way, or just sexier. Give them an interesting quirk or something. Joan Alter became an endearing retard fake edgy, Helena has sexy armpits and is a weirdo with a nice role in America, and Da Vinci had a nice role in the main plot.

Saying that people didn't inherently care about a character without giving them some stories isn't a good criticism. May as well give them some stories and see if anyone latches on. If it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out, but don't bitch out and retcon the story instantly. It just makes you look like a bitch who instantly bows down.

You gotta shill a bit to see if something has a market, that in itself is fine. Its like fishing. And it doesn't sound like anyone hates Jing Ke, so much as they just hated his portrayal of their old Emperor.

a sad 4.5 inches

6.3 inches.

Metric units would be hard for you to understand.

I've never measured my dick

3 feet here

I wonder how much butthurt would be if they ever release a korean servant

6 inches
hi im gay

It would be invisible between Passionlip's tits.

metrics are fine in this thread. most anons here know how to convert between metrics and whatever americans use anyways.

ITT: Dick size.

Where did we went wrong?

But chinks are most likely to stab you dead over something

The general is actually productive when we talk about anything except Fate

They still won't let a shitty failure like chinke get a gloryhog from him or make him some monstrous toad.

Scat

King of Fighters is a lot more serious business than some moldy old emperor. Especially '97.

Hi Gay, I'm dad.

I could believe someone getting stabbed over a raw super win in a fighting game, but I would not expect the winner stabbing the loser.

Lads just started this event and their's 4 days left.
Can I beat the point system to obtain the ChaCha?

If you don't have a dick, gtfo.

7 inches.

Da Vinci isn't as popular as you think she is, despite her role in the story and how TM tries to push her. It's like Taiga popularity. She's there and is well liked but there aren't many overzealous fags.

Though she is shoved aside by the fanbase because they want Roman to fuck them not her, and TM does push them as an official couple.

To be honest non of the kings in TM works are portrayed to be down right bastards, they are slightly grey and I don't expect the first ruler of china to be any different. They'll just white wash him either way.

dad pls

Kim Il-sung when?

>Man stabbed in arcade over KoF 97 match
>The winner did it

There is no kill like overkill

He performed fatality on his defeated opponent.

Tamamo can punch Gawain over buildings.
Strongest Servant.

I would if I had one.

Where's that gif about the guy getting his throat slit because of a alleged LoL match?

Poor castrated bastard.

I don't know, I'll say that he tried to shill a waifu in detriment of a male character thinking that was going to work 100% as did in some cases (like happened to Nero). Because she was pretty underwhelming in his previous backstory. But it ended up blowing it on his face because he miscalculated people giving a crap about Jing Ke in general and most were angry they shat on the Emperor like that.

Looks fearsome.

I would think some portrayal like in "Hero" would be ok for Fateverse. Like they really do have reasons for wanting to kill him and all since he raged war and invaded their homes, but he did it all for the sake of peace since before he unified China it was a bunch of kingdoms in constant war between them.

>inb4 if we summon him he is a berserker since we summon the version that went mad with immortality seeking