FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>This doesn't mean we're friends

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanWorks/FiveNightsAtFreddys
pastebin.com/sus2ETba
youtube.com/watch?v=BO5jdC0QvjA
imgur.com/a/6WOyJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only good bird is a pizza bird

Figure it the fuck out man

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanWorks/FiveNightsAtFreddys
:^)

He could at least be a little more specific about what he's looking for.

Of coarse they would have a page for that.
Wonder if anything from here is listed there.

>Essentiverse
I'm feeling vaguely threatened by this.

Weaver's mentioned on a few FNAF Funny pages.

Ace's springsuiting audio is somewhere on there too, right?

Weaver's the only one any of them knows about outside of Veeky Forums. It's kind of sad looking back on how many other OCfags got overshadowed because of that.

Ace's Springtrap audio made a huge wave when it was released. I think it made rounds nearly everywhere that FNAF was discussed.

What did you expect to happen with big names and circlejerking?

A repost of the first segment of the Ice Cream story. Just a taste of things to come. A spoon sampling, if you will.

pastebin.com/sus2ETba

Well, color me interested. I'll be looking forward to the rest, bud.

>Circlejerking
To give Weaver credit, it had little to do with circlejerking. His influence's spread was due to him building up a fan base around his quest work and continued drawfaggotry for the past 11 years. If you keep at something for long enough, it turns out people will remember you for it and some of them might eventually turn out to be respected artists themselves. The large number people constantly trying to suck up to him and kiss his ass is a whole different argument but for a different time and place, outside of here.
>big names
Anyone calling anyone here a "big name", even the ones like Weaver or Crisis, makes me wonder if they are unaware of just how small our little thread microcosm really is. In the grand scheme of things on the internet, heck, even just within Veeky Forums, everyone who is and who has ever been here is irrelevant and insignificant.

Would clang.

Edam seems to have a sizable fanbase on fanfiction.net, as well

Nah. I usually like Mizu bots, but that ones kinda wonky looking when it comes to the proportions.

Considering what passes for acceptable there, that doesn't really surprise me.

Fredrica's body with JJ's head? I can see how that would look wonk.

Nice lighting effect.

Indeed it is. It's a shame there aren't more menacing drawings of Ennard.

How does Punchy type with boxing gloves on?

You hack fraud!

Fuck, I knew I did something similar at some point.

When's the next time your comic is updating?

The latest comic was the most up to date that I had rough drafts of. At the moment I'm creating the rough drafts of the rest of my comic, from the next comic to the very ending. I'll hopefully finish that tomorrow and then get back to making the actual comics.

Nobody will ever finish their comic

>who is Springroll
He's on his second one now.

Damn. I miss Gud now.

Me too.

Don't chew power chords, m'kay children? That's bad, m'kay?

You are a treasure.

Nice work Rugrats, also old Bonnie is cute.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that. The next chapters will be where things really get cooking. I think you're in for a treat.

Love it. Hope we see more of the old designs.

Dead thread
Dead kids

>that ones kinda wonky looking when it comes to the proportions.

Which non-Crisis/Snax/Bombay/Repairfag interpretations would you guys clang?

The canon bots, but especially Mangle or Naked Nate.

>non-Crisis/Snax/Bombay/Repairfag
Fuck that, I'm still going to answer with Snax's Shadow Bon. It's a shame there's so little of her.

Also, both the Rugrats fembots and Ghost's on model Bonnie & Freddy.

It's a real shame that Snax got kidnapped by that marauding band of Homestuck fans.

Fansmut's interpretations. Though almost every OCfag has an interpretation that I would.

Fansmut
GMF
Nameless
Repair

What an odd set to forbid.
Rugrats', Sy's, and Alekk's Bonnies.

Whats 5n@fs opinions on bendy and the ink machine?

Which ones?

It's just a demo and it's already got a cancerous fanbase starting. Hope the guy making it doesn't pander to the cancer like Scott.

I don't even know what that is.

It's alright; I'm at least interested to wait and see what the rest of the game is like. I'm willing to bet that Ghost already came buckets, though.

It's Amnesia: TDD, but with evil not-Mickey Mouse.

>more rubberhose shit
Ace go and stay go.

I miss snax.

Horrific pussymashing accidents get them all, eventually.

>snax
>getting laid

>who is bbgm

I don't know, I seem to have forgotten.

She's been in a dehydration-induced coma ever since Splatoon 2 was announced. It's unfortunate, but understandable.

>It's Amnesia: TDD, but with evil not-Mickey Mouse.
In the sense that it's an actual clone? Or are you just over-simplifying things? All I can find on the store page besides let's players spasming is the trailer, which does indeed look like a rip-off of the formula associated with Amnesia.

why would you think she wouldn't?

birb

Good birb.

I wish this was an 11-minute animated Adult Swim show. Everyone needs to know the greatness of RugBon.

birbs

because she looks like what I feel like after eating 3 hamburgers

cute

I'm oversimplifying it, I mean that it plays like Amnesia in the sense that you're a guy who wanders around a maze-like building while running away/hiding from enemies while finding all the magic macguffins that will (hopefully) unfuck everything.

Nice birb you drew there.

Mike's got some good reflexes and I really like the small detail of knocking over his drink and pills.
>those old costumes
It's amazing how a few dotted lines can make them look like classic stitches and fabric while still having their sleek future designs visible beneath that.
>power out due to opossums
I love that callback and that Chica apparently once again roasted Bonnie hard enough that she fucked off. I want to point out that there are few inconsistencies with Bonnie's bow tie's shape and size moving around between panels.

>in a emergency Mike can instantly change his clothes instantly like that cat from Prequel

She looks kinda dopey and kinda cute.

>dopey
She's actually a really brainy bird with a degree in pizzanomics

Best bird.

You'd think she'd be holding a pizza then.
Actually, why do we always make her pizza obsessed when her prop is a pastry?

Because nothing suggests Freddy's serves pastries. I think even CEC just has cakes and ice cream.

You mean you don't have a pastry after a slice?

Because she's fat.

Oh.

because big belly

>jar of bees

Bees is probably the greatest drawfag to never appear in the "classic" list when people say "Crisis, Weaver, Gud, etc." Bees did a lot of good.

youtube.com/watch?v=BO5jdC0QvjA

Previous parts: imgur.com/a/6WOyJ

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

This is ridiculous but I'm sort of getting into it so keep up the good job I guess.

>Do you know what Henry Afton did for a living before he started this place up?
>He was researching quantum mechanics. ALTERNATE REALITIES.

Dude's a fucking brain in a jar, calling it now. It's great to see that all the Spring Bonnie content finally paid off within the lore. While it's all pixel art you have a gold way of showing a flow of action and violence.
Good job user you dun figured it out. Did you know Benis borrowed heavily from Hotline Miami?

>Dude's a fucking brain in a jar
Fucking Cybrans

FNOSO designs may not have went anywhere but they were damn cute.

>that electrician outfit
Oh god. Oh geez

When was the last time Rugrats Foxy called Mike Senpai?

Upped him to -sama here back in Dec 2015. That was the last use of jap honorifics.

Stop staring at her tail user, as cute as the buttpuff poking out from between the belts is.

Shame. I like manic weeb Foxy.

>Strong Bonnies are nothing new, it seems like every OCfag has at least a decent Bonnie at the very least, but from my own personal opinion, this Bonnie is by far the most entertaining and most likeable consistently.

The Bonnie was cute. The Foxy too I guess, since since it was basically just Bonnie with a swapped out head. The reset of them though... not so much.

It's a utility belt and a light on her head. How is that hot?

Drawfags, maybe. I think Sy's the only writefag to give Bonnie any attention, like how Ace is with voicefags.

Why does Foxy need Mike?

Capn' Foxy needs his First Mate

>I think Sy's the only writefag to give Bonnie any attention
What about Protom, Snax, PowerWriting, RootCellar, Ace('s written work), and Ghost?