Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

I need healing Edition

>What's new?

>Genji and Overwatch map to be announced April 17th.
>HotS 2.0 Release Schedule (Stop asking when 2.0 comes out)
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20
>Cassia, D2 Amazon (Now Live)
youtu.be/NZkdtQ1fOZY
>Hero Mastery Taunts
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638785
youtu.be/RAEDd4nES_M
>Veterans get some good loot when 2.0 drops
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653218

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it. Also never buy Probius, under any conditions.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20653891
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696238
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20696567
>2.0 Beta Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20638783

>Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator, & Wiki
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where can I find you Li Li posters?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous meme:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Tyrael/Tyrael - Default/Tyrael_Pissed04.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fun and cute

Tfw nobody who plays brawl bothers to pay attention to or do the objectives making it the least fun mode
tfw it has little to no reward for playing more than two/three times
tfw just wanna have fun

>When Gall disconnects
>When Cho disconnects

>playing brawl to win

you have autism, just have fun

And I thought yesterday was bad.

Thats kind of what I figured. Is he a build around hero? Cause he seems like a difficult hero to operate as a slot filler.

Cant have fun when you're losing user

You fill have as a half-mage/half-support. He fills the same slot as a Tyrande or Tassadar would.

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

>QM clown fiesta
>still win because i know how to play the map

hardest part was convincing them to attack the core with 20% hp left instead of going to contest golem

What's the deal with the above spammer? I've been seeing this for some time in this general.

The reddit karma whore ponyfucker thing?
They (yes there are more than one) are doing it out of habit.

As I recall there were leaks posted here, found later on the front page of Rebbit. That's it.

Sure you can.

So apparently because Varian and Sonya are both "Bruisers" you can potentially go against two Warriors and have none, just happened to me. These fucking developers have no idea how to run their fucking game anywhere but to the fucking ground,

Its my fault for picking medivh

>that stitches damage

jesus christ what a shitshow

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

Hearthstone.

TYRANDE BUFFS FUCKING WHEN?
How the fuck can Blizzard look at a healer like her and think her kit is OK. when Malfurion and Lucio exist in the same game?

Not all support needs to be or should be healing.

That said she needs touching up, and they said she's being worked on soon. Be patient my son.

they didnt have that much dps, im curious about that stitches build

You have a damage multiplier skill for your entire team on lvl 1, a super long range stun you can use safely to setup kills, a map hack owl that also reduces cooldowns if you took the talent, a heal that heals as much as uther's heal at level 16 that you can spam with cooldown reduction talents also it heals you for free and the ONLY global heal in the game that also provides cloak for those dumb split-pushers

Tyrande is like a commander, she makes your team better with recon and setups

If i own 90% of heroes have level 400 and about 4 extra skins, what are my chances i will be able to acquire the human sylv skin after 2.0 hits?

was my day too

>human

You mean high elf.

I wish Jaina's elemental wasn't such a joke. I love using it, but every time it is a gimmick, where I on purpose am giving up a much better ult in exchange

anyone on EU wanna play some chogall in qm/unranked draft (you will be gall) add me im a silenced guy GTAViceCity#2709

get loads of gold for re-rolls

How could they buff it without making it retarded strong?
Does he have a time limit or something?
I see him disappear pretty soon but I don't know if it's because it's on a timer or because he goes down in 2 hits.

She really just needs more damage, she is pretty much unpickable most of the time.

give him the lvl 20 talent baseline or make him insta root enemy target on summon

Just give it what it had before the nerf, aoe damage and slow in the area it's summoned. No excuse for it being one of the worst ultimates in the game now.

So I just found out this exists.
Will it be back in the Shop next Winter?
I MUST have it

Yeah

>most of the master skins aren't bad
>tfw main sylv
>tfw her master skin is one of the ugliest skins in the game
>tfw no way to show noobs my power level because i don't want to use a disgusting skin

JUSSSSST

Don't worry master skins will have no point in 2.0 because they only cost 100 shards and you don't need a hero level

>tried of playing alone with shitters
>none of my friends enjoy the game at all and find it boring as fuck
>have to play COD or battlefart if i want to play with friends
feels bad man, hots is my favorite game and i enjoy cod for two hours two times a week tops

Meh. Lunar Jaina is still best Jaina.

>exaggerated body features

rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/vo/vo_hero/Tyrael/Tyrael - Default/Tyrael_Pissed04.mp3

Ever noticed the Jaina master skin gets bigger boobs?

You know, Zuljin got a modified version of the Marksman talent, and Illidan's was adjusted to heavily favor killing heroes.

How about this modification?

>Every time you attack an enemy hero, gain .1 damage.
>For every 750 HP you heal friendly heroes for, gain .5 damage.
>At 40 damage, Tyrande's basic attack range and basic spell casting range are both increased by 50%.

Would that be a step in the right direction?

>get rewarded because you can right-click

Zuljin's marksman talent gives .25 per attack, effectively.

Zagara also has a level 4 talent - usually never used - .3 per attack, no reward.

It's a mechanic that's been used before, and it's not *that* strong without some other support.

you probably would never finish that quest tyrande attacks pretty slow and has weak healing the reward is nice but you would need like a 50 minute game

Gargantuan is a lot better even after the limitations to it's movement. Elemental falls in the joke ultimate category.

Different bra.

That's a bit undertuned. If it was 0.2 damage per auto attack and 0.2 per hero healed Q always gives 0.4 and Shadowstalk gives 1.0, period? Might work.
On the other hand, 50% attack and casting range is stupid good. That would have to be much lower.

BIGGER. BOOBS.

>tfw you are stuck in a match with idiots so no matter what you do you know you will lose
Fuck it i will just play the leaver game instead of wasting my time with total retards because blizz matchmaker is garbage

Who is the CUTEST, /hotsg/?

I NEED to know.

All equally ugly.

I just report every single person whenever matchmaking puts counters in my enemy team.
They are all cheating.

We both know.

>having a silenced guy pilot me around
Yeah how about no

Gross.

If this was easy everyone would do it!

im rlly good player and have party chat anyway

>negrolips and monkeyass
>no children in ten thousand years, either Malf hates that puss or she's infertile as fuck
>shit personality
Yeah, right.

>nopan
How can a priestess be this LEWD, /hotsg/?

>even Koreans meme around with Cho'Gall
I just love the fuck, even if he's bad.

She likes to tease Illidan at what he'll never ever get.

That was kind of the point, the scaling was made to make it slow, and reward healing people a higher priority than hero attacking.

I just played a calibration match as tyrande; the game went 20. I had 55k healing, with no tank or bruiser to peel.

So with 750 heal per .5, a total of 36.5 would have been accumulated over the course of that match, from healing alone.

What do you think of that data?

How hard will it be to get a hero after 2.0? I want to buy liming but i don't want to waste 10k gold if it will be much easier to get her in 2.0

given gold won't have as much use in 2.0, you may as well just busy her now.

I wish this game were less bursty.

i wish blizzard actually worked on the game instead of adding skins and useless shit

I wish Zagara and Anub had bride and groom themed skins

To be fair, of all the Mobas I've played this game has the most in the way of healing and tank than I've seen. Hell, some DotA supports don't even have a heal.

that's the truth

I think you should wait until NC2.0 announcement on the 25th or whatever.

I don't understand. If weekend HotS is terrible for EVERYONE, who the FUCK is winning?

The jews.

Parties of 5 jews

Der Juden

The goldgetters

Mirrored Steel or Shukuchi? I feel like the blink is unnecessary.

>gold won't have as much u
is this a joke? Gold will be the most important thing FUCKIG EVER in 2.0
Let's say you have 3 ebin loot boxes, all of them drop some garbage like skins for some shitty hero like dehaka, thanks to your gold you can turn those 3 boxes into 9 boxes, so instead of having 3 chances at the skin of your dream, the tychus murky, you will get 9 chances

>for some shitty hero like dehaka
I don't play this hero and was dogshit when I tried but even I know Dehaka is a good hero.

Found my new hero to climb high Diamond.

Dunkablo is a hell of a stable choice. He can spec for more damage, control, or durability, but he has adequate control and durability just to start with, he's got fair mobility through Shadow Charge and his Apocalypse ult can wreck whole teams if their positioning is flawed.

>Dehaka is a good hero
What happened while I was away for 2 months

They need to remove Rexxar from Misha's kit and give her something not as useless.

Dehaka got his big buffs 4 months ago when they made Adaptation jump from 60% to 100% (neutralizing all damage taken once it fires and thus a faux-invulnerable state with good timing) and allowing his burrow to be canceled (and therefore not a timed death trap) as well as retooling some of his bad talents and giving him a few more options.

>they took away her heal talent at 7 because they thought it was too good

l m a o

He was good before. He became great once they buffed his w talent on 1. 7 months or so back.

Why did they even make Cassia
Who the fuck picks their damage first anyway so you can use her as a counterpick
Who is that retarded AND picks auto-attacker to do it

I wish mings teleport had longer range, what kind of idiot invents a teleport that moves you two fucking meters? I can literally jump farther than that
I love telefragging with teleport damage, because it reminds me of the old unreal turnament 2004, but it's almost impossible to do with literally negative range

I feel like she was suposed to be a good way to punish drafts that lack stuns and roots. But with how common Arthas, Anub and malf are she doesn't really fit into the meta. Plus she feels pretty undertuned.

I thought it was one of the least bursty.

>tfw le preparations man puts his green diarrhea over your healer's head and he starts running away AWAY from our fucking team and we can't catch up in time to interrupt the preparations

Bullshit, her power is just in places where against normal draft never comes online
Surge of Light is insane talent
She absolutely murders all melee auto-attackers with her kit, too bad that is such a small selection of heroes that she hardly finds her moment to shine

It is, the kid doesn't know what he's talking about.

As far as I understand, HotS is very bursty, but in both directions. HP bars go down fast but go up equally fast with healers around, resulting in a tenuous equilibrium of healing and harming.
It makes assassins vs. assassins in QM become an utter fucking slog sometimes. Had a match go up to 40 minutes because both sides kept slaughtering each other and never getting the momentum to assault the core.