Draven!
Super cool!
Everyone read Invisible Monsters!

why do you ask

So you can be my Ahri?

Xth for the void fucking sluts.

i.imgur.com/A0TDOQW.jpg

Or maybe sluts fucking the void.

I really hope Sejuani's new kit actually lives up to the power fantasy that her design suggests. Honestly a lot of tanks seem to have that problem, she was one of the ones where once you press that R button it was like "Now what?".

does this count as /ss/

Me not that kind of user.

>posting her thick ass
yes you are.

>playing kha jng
>27 min game
>14/3/5
>A+

fuck off riot

dez x

If I was that kind of user, my ranked stats wouldn't be full of supports.

how much CS. how many wards places ,and how my turrets did you last hit?

CS
CS
SEE ESS
Is heavily weighted in the mastery rank system. Even for junglers.

Wut

i.imgur.com/HQXcwgH.jpg

>be jungler
>midlaner gets solokilled at 5 minutes
>makes passive aggressive comments about me not ganking for him

My favorite meme. When people just can't come to terms with the fact that they fucked up and it's actually nobody else's fault

Happens to me all the time. You're being compared to other Kha players, and Kha is incredibly popular right now, so you have to do a little better if you want that juicy S.

Also I'm willing to bet that your cs was shit. That's almost always the reason people get A+ instead of S-

its based off how well others do, kha players always have shit ton of kills so its nearly impossible to get s+ unless 40 kills and perfect cs

slut

I had 99 cs which was isn't great
it more than likely had to do with the extremely little wards I placed/destroyed

>tfw ywn fuck velkoz eye vagina

>I had 99 cs which was isn't great

How long did the game go for? because the difference between 99 cs at 25 minutes and 99 cs at 35 minutes is pretty significant

meme answer to a non-issue
also fuck queue times and shieeet

27 min

>this year have to climb to good in solo queue and cancer queue rewards
>might have to get to gold 5 times in 5 different positions kust for rewards

fuck that, just delete flex queue and turn off autofill

well like I said, Kha is really popular right now, and the more popular a champion is the harder it is to get an S for them

Who writes like that?

anyone in na want to flex que for gold? i play yi and jax

all their survey things are super "imagine this, imagine that" so that we when everyone calls them retards they can distance themselves from it

This would be cool if it was some kind of rank for Normal games, but no way this doesn't kill ranked times if it ever gets implemented

>When people just can't come to terms with the fact that they fucked up and it's actually nobody else's fault

I can agree with that when it comes to top laners and mid laners, but not for bot laners.

There's really not much an ADC or a support can do if their fellow laner is a complete fucking, feeding retard. All they can really do is pray for their jungler to give them a few successful ganks, or for the other lanes not to feed hard.

>new champs have gross bird feet
>ahri still has normal people feet

>papashitty talking trash on KT as they crush the game

dudes such an idiot tbqh familia

>oh sweet someone else trying to get gold in flex too
>yi and jax

oh well maybe next time

its not a big deal
I have a chest from him
plus I already have 12 chests and 0 keys

Big Titty Princess

Vastaya aren't consistent in that way. Rengar is a Vastaya too, as it Nami.

just solo in flex
I got carried that way and got plat 3 even though I'm stuck in gold v solo/duo

a part of the caster job is making the game seem competitive even when it's a huge one sided stomp
I doubt he thinks that they really have a chance to come back

So now it's canon that humans can impregnate nami?

>Rakan and Xayah from the same tribe
>Nami, Ahri, and Rengar are from different tribes.
>why are the different?
The wild magic takes hold in different ways.
Not rocket science.

kt lookin like a top tier team again

the dude was talking about how shit KT is at teamwork with a 20k gold lead, he's a fucking joke commentator, I wish monte was back.

This game is literally run by clowns cuz they keep pulling stuff outta their ass

they all like carmen

post top 3 champs and guess ranks

>Nami is a Vastaya
........really? Wtf why cant she just be a fucking mermaid? What the fuck man. The Vastaya is such a stupid fucking concept.
>Oh hey its not human? Its a Vastaya!
>b-but this Vastaya has bird legs, that one has a fish tail, and that one is a feral feline. All of these are features of different species
>Nope. Wrong. Incorrect. Vastaya. Theyre all Vastaya.
>Heres your Ionian lore that you've all been waiting for.
>It holds up to the other regional lore updates we've done right?

.....I don't like the Vastaya, at all.

If they didn't have the bird feet, feather-tails and the fox ears, then they'd look too similar to Morgana and Kayle in terms of basic appearance and physical traits. That and they'd end up looking even more bland and generic then they already do.

Giving them bird feet was smart in that regard. Plus they're now easy bait for monster girl/guy fetishists because of it.

how long do you play a champion before taking them to ranked?

Yeah, its was totally better with a million loose ends with nothing making any sense.
How dare they try tying them all up and expand the lore and world building. So dumb, omg. Grrr.

Xayah calls Nami a race traitor in her dialogue. Basically all animal people who aren't explicitly the result of something else (Ascended Shurimans, Warwick, etc.) are probably Vastaya.

Making them all Vastaya doesn't make it make any more sense. There's no real link between all the different Vastaya, it's just a name at this point like calling them monstergirls or animal people.

you can't tie loose ends with snake oil

It's literally the same thing if you want to see it that way.

I think that line is for all Vastayans that she plays against, not just for Nami.

The link is exactly that: they're all monster people.

>Xayah calls Nami a race traitor in her dialogue
She says that to ahri because ahri wants to be completely human.

MATING PRESS ALL THE COMFY BFS

So is Wukong.

I wonder if their vastaya-related taunts and comments also trigger around Alistar, Fizz, Volibear and Twitch. Can any PBE players confirm?

Until you reach mastery 5 with them, at the very least.

xth for Cute Ashe

Shibbs Edition

>24 games played
>4% win rate

user...

But that's not any better than the old lore. You don't need to explicitly state that they're monster people, it's clear from their physical descriptions. The old explanation for how ahri came to be not only explained her physical features but gave insight into her history and current personality. Removing that and just calling her a monstergirl is a step backwards.

Get ur own memes you freeloader.

my team always feeds when i play sol
what can i say

>tfw inting in vg players games

What do you mean if I want to see it that way? I don't think there's much of a choice is there? There's no uniqueness among the fantasy characters in this game. They've all just been collectively dumped into one "race" despite them all being quite literally different species of each other..

The link it that their people of wild magic. You could think of them like different kinds of "Fairies" or "Fair Folk" from real world myths. It's a term for the people who come from the world of wild magic rather than the human world of the mundane.

Interestingly Yordles do not seem to be Vastaya, despite their extensive connection with magic and inherently magical natures.

oh wow then it's just jinx for me
learning in normals is still fun though

GOOD FUCKING WORK WASTING 40 MINUTES OF OUR TIME RETARD G ET CAUGHT OUT MORE BRONZE SCUMFUCK IDIOT

>I think that line is for all Vastayans that she plays against, not just for Nami.
Yes. But it explicitly includes Nami.

>replying to pixel

Riot has been through much and has too many champions to retcon Yordles entirely at this point. Besides, none of them seem to be of a particular type of animal, just furry little smurf/elf/gerbil hybrids.

absolutely not.

>tfw getting back into playing ADC
nothing ever feels as good as smashing some retard in lane and being the center of attention for the enemy team

I still love playing top/mid though. Maybe not after this new patch, but I definitely do for the time being.

gg

i thought it was boon

>pixel

This guy gets it

By the way, one of the Rioters in the AMA that was about either galio or lux VO pretty much confirmed that in-game lines aren't necessarily all canon - they can include stuff that's cheeky or meta, so most lines that aren't direct to x champion aren't canon

First, Ahri's lore is still the same.
>b-but it's going to be reworked so she's JUST a vastaya
cmon user
Second, the new lore just gives a background for more monsterpeople to appear.

They're still unique. Being put under some overarching label doesn't make any of them less unique. Do you think that 90% of the cast is less unique by being human or that Yordles are less unique because they're all under the same category?

That just means Nami is a vastaya

i havent even posted yet im just watching the vg discord
its satisfying

The different flavors of Vastaya are probably more like ethnicities of humans, or maybe breeds of dogs than species. If course wh don't know how interbreeding across tribes would work exactly.

i just bought a skin on sale ama

ou got a willy or a vaggoona

>By the way, one of the Rioters in the AMA that was about either galio or lux VO pretty much confirmed that in-game lines aren't necessarily all canon - they can include stuff that's cheeky or meta, so most lines that aren't direct to x champion aren't canon
>That just means Nami is a vastaya

Yes? And? None of that is particularly relevant to my point.

I haven't played since the end of S6, what can I expect coming back?

>Removing that and just calling her a monstergirl is a step backwards.

Not that user, but I don't see how. If Xayah's taunts are anything to go by, Ahri's still a vastayah who wants to become human. So it sounds like Riot's going to retain the core narrative of her old, initial lore intact for the upcoming Ionia retcon.

And if you take that vastayah short story into consideration, she's likely thousands of years old and was probably one of the first vastayah to ever exist. It wouldn't surprise me she wasn't even born as a vastayah, but as one of those powerful animal spirits who were willing to rescue and bond with the ancient Ionian humans who were trying to flee from that Void invasion.

The lore text also implied that all vastayah weren't exactly the result of humans and animal spirits breeding with each other either. Warwick and Twitch are essentially artificial vastayah created through hextech, chemtech and dark magic fuckery. And we now know that humans can become vastayah or vastayah-like via blood-related magic, thanks to their taunts towards Swain and Udyr. So Ahri could be a reverse take on this.

>come back after a few month hiatus
>usually played bot and jungle
>adc games go fine
>shit the bed every time I jungle
What changed? Last time I played was before preseason. I can't seem to get in the groove. I always feel like I have way less of an impact than the enemy. Is there some optimization I'm missing or something? Who should I be playing, archetype-wise? Gankers, tanks?

She has a different line also using the word for other Vastayan champs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7u0BeSHYFQ&t=4m41s

Graves, Lee Sin, Warwick, Rengar, Ivern, and Fiddle like run the jungle right now.

Inting aside I think we took a lot of really bad fights late and didn't have enough consistent cc to stop Darius from trampling us plus Nocturne ulti made it like impossible to coordinate at all.

This is Erin Andrews. She's the co-host for Dancing with the Stars and also the sideline reporter for Fox Sports. She was diagnosed with cervical cancer in September 2016. Even though the cancer took a huge toll on her body, she held her job down the whole time and didn't even so much as flinch while on air. She had her surgery during October of last year, and now she assures everyone that she is alive and well.

Speaking of things that are alive and well, the /lolg/ discord is another excellent example.

:-)

>Rengar
>running the jungle
>with a 46% winrate

Maybe for mains and otps, but not if you're some meta slave or FOTM fag.

That's because 80% of rengar players are full damage building assassin babies.

Camps have more gold and experience but spawn less frequently. Pathing, especially early, is very important. Stealing camps when you are able to do so safely can be very strong, but of course ganking is just as important as ever. There's no single answer, but I'd definately watch some high elo streamers and make sure your starts are correct.

>just fell in love with viktor again
oh my sweet mechanical man its been so long
>custom item page suggests frost queens
oh wow when the fuck did I make this thing?

one of my friends used to play viktor support all the time, i miss that time

Sejuani is gonna be awesome, riding into battle slowing the entire enemy team and watching your team slaughter them while you just wade through them dropping stuns.