masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previously:

WHEN

Here comes T.Racer!

Now that the dust has settled, what's /owg/s final opinion on Orisa?

Genji needs to get a Kamen Rider skin

Dead general, dead game

>not C. Muncher

>Not black

why are people who do this retarded.

"We need to release a new hero FAST" tier.
Not even good for waifuing, complete trash.

Why would she be black?

Orisa is obviously Afrikaner.

trash niggerbot

The face is a pale orange though.

>not even good for waifuing

Keep posting this dude its awesome

Terrible

Overwatch's Heavy Weapons Gal, needs tweaking to be less squishy

This is the lowest i have ever been placed in any game lol

Should i just uninstall? Been losing since 2 days straight now, don't think that will change unless i get a team that actually wants to talk

So what skins/unlocks are actually worth getting this event?

finally managed to clear uprising on legendary difficulty, played as torbjorn

ask me anything

Take a break for a day

What region?
I can carry you

did aardvark pay off?

if you're new to overwatch, gold rank is okay

if you're lvl200+, it's time to find a new game

who /master/ here?

finally did it.

The only consistent way to climb out of those ranks is to play a dps and carry everyone else. Other than that you just gotta get lucky and roll the team that actually talks or the team that isn't 4 support mains etc.

Depends what you're in to. The Genji, McCree, Torbjorn and Mercy skins are great IMO, and the three new highlight intros are good too, but it depends on your own idea of worth it.

Yes.

Torb's actually much more powerful than most people think, you just need to master his primary fire which is tricky.

anyone wanna autistically farm normal Uprising on EU? post dem battletags

Thank you user I do my best.

>half of my placement matches had leavers (losses)
>ranked silver woo
>Can't climb because everyone leaves/throws silver games
>"Don't leave a doomed game or you will be punished even more"

mfw

I would but I'm taking a break from autistically farming it on hard.

It's more fun on hard because people leave when payload goes below 80% health and you have more of a challenge, but it's a challenge that can be overcome unlike on higher difficulties where you need 4 players all the way.

Just want to say that you're not appreciated and unwanted.
Tanks work pretty well too, I climbed from 49 to 65 in S1 with Zarya.

I like her playstyle but they seriously need to make her main gun hitscan and diminish its damage

The Orisa one is great
Too bad the hero is shit

This.

If it were up to me, all I would add is giving Orisa a small barrier for the duration of fortification. I wouldn't want it to be big, just barely enough to protect its frontal center of mass and thats it. That way, it has a little more tankiness during critical moments.

Aside from being a tiny bit squishy, Orisa is fine. Its primary fire makes it one of the shootiest tanks maybe second only to Zarya and its barrier is pretty versatile for either protecting your team or blocking the enemys field of fire. Plus the ability to reliably pull enemy DPS and snipers from camping spots and high ground is, in my opinion, vastly under appreciated. As long as there is a Rein to be the tanking backbone of the team, I don't think there is anything wrong with having an Orisa to offtank.

>diminish its damage
Why would you want to make it even worse

Why did mcree had to take such a nerf, he can't even kill genji's or tracers now with his right click.

What happen?

I can already tell by how obnoxious you sound + that image that you're a shitter with no self-awareness and you belong in silver.

Because if you make it hitscan but keep the damage and accuracy it would be OP as fuck considering her huge magazine size and rate of fire
I like the idea of a spammy tank headshotting people with a minigun, so touching the accuracy would just make her a mobile shitty bastion and reducing her fire rate would ruin the point of a DAKKA robot, so reducing the damage would be the best alternative

Might do that desu

I played until level 70 when the game released, got ranked 72 in the first season and then stopped playing. returned a week ago and made 10 levels since, so i guess i barely played the game.

I played a lot of Ana (77% scoped, 72% unscoped) and Roadhog, and with roadhog i would usually get 4 gold meals(i know they dont mean much) and consistently tried to get the team to teamup and play the actual objective instead of hunting a genji with 4 people.

One guy would just infinitely spam "XDDDD" in the chat for the entire match, like every time he was able to. He was playing hanzo and would just climb up walls and jump around.

thanks user but im good. Would rather find an actual team desu.

is this game worth playing if I don't give a shit about skins

A good Gencio > Pharmercy.
And to be clear I'm talking about in a match not psychotic "shipping" bullshit.

Competitive is unplayable during holiday breaks way too many shitters online.

Torb is the carry, imo. As long as your Reinhardt knows his shit and Torb can M1 heads, Tracer and Mercy just need to stay alive. On Normal, at least.

Still haven't managed to beat it on Expert, sadly. No one ever focuses the Bastion Tanks.

is this pic referencing an anime or something?

I usually take down Pharmercy with a Soldier as I Zen.

you can carry on expert as reinhardt, just need to know the spawn times and not waste any of your resources

>spam my primary around corners from the other side of the point
>get random headshots all the time
>get random kills all the time

Did you do it in a pug or premade?

I've played a lot of the Event so I know all of the spawn times and locations and what spawns, but I'm much better with Torb. I can't seem to manage Rein's resources as well as Torb's. Last I played Torb on Expert, we got 2/4 Orisas, but our Rein was a loose cannon and didn't know how to take cover to recharge his shield, so it was always cracked, and no one would focus the Bastions. Just now I played Rein, but we lost before getting to the door. IDK what our Torb and Tracer were doing, but nothing was dying unless I was hitting it.

Roadhog and Junkrat bank heist PvE when

>Keep drilling you piece of shit

I queued solo and almost beat it with 3 other people queuing solo. We then stayed as a team, tried it a few more times, lost one player, kept trying but kept getting retards until we got 1 that knew what he was doing, stayed as a team and finally made it after a bunch more attempts.

No voice comms, just text chat, and it was mostly me telling them what to do.

I think the key to success is not having any bronze/silver/gold/low plat shitters on your team. Knowing the limitations of your hero is very important in higher difficulties. If you need to revive someone constantly in the last part, you're going to simply run out of time.

This. Discord them bitches and flak cannon the shit out of Pharmercy is what I do.

Semi new player here

I decided to play Ana, D.Va Roadhog and MAYBE Tracer

Are these good enough to consider dropping like 100 hours practice on them?

I never know who to pick so i just pick soldier 69 and Pharah.

Can i get a quick rundown on how to play Tracer and Reaper?

Pretty sure I got shadowpooled or some weird shit and I don't even believe in le only constant bullshit.

>first match of the day.
>one teammates never communicates with the team whilst picking a hero they have literally never played in either comp or qp.
>second match.
>get a hanzo main on hollywood defence.
>never switches off hanzo.
>symmetra on hollywood attack.
>at this point another teammate went hard fucking tilt and just idled as widowmaker.
>end of the match hanzo goes 'lol this is my smurf, my main accounts are master and gm'.
>third match of the day.
>still trying to keep positive.
>there's a tracer in the backline everyone completely ignores for the entire match.
>they also have a pharmercy which both our mccree and 76 can't even kill when being healed and damage boosted themselves.
>the soldier 76 player just disconnects, but not so early that the entire match is called off.

God damn I must have kicked alot of puppies in my previous life or something to deserve this.

>Ana
She's fine
>D.va
She's okay as an offtank, but you will need a Reinhard. D.va can't solotank.
>Roadhog
See above. He's viable if your team comp can support him.
>Tracer
Ehhh, she's questionable. I think it takes a lot of skill to play Tracer to her fullest capabilities, and I just don't see it often. That said, good Tracers piss me off.

ana is constantly getting nerfed and you can't carry games as her any more

d.va was OP as fuck for one season, now she's back to being shit

roadhog got nerfed but it's still viable

tracer can carry games but you actually do need 100+hrs of practice to do well with it--I'd recommend playing her in the new event, it's a great way to get some practice in without pressure

the key to playing tracer is to start firing before you blink towards your intended target

the key to playing reaper is to 1) know when to play it and 2) be sneaky

Someone needs to ask Chu how the Valkyrie Suit works. Because it's pretty weird that Mercy got one that is basically just an Overwatch uniform with some wings slapped on it. Unless of course it's not really a Valkyrie Suit per se but she can hook up wings via implants on her back or some shit.

>he fell for the "overwatch has lore" meme.

both my accounts are around 3300
you are the only constant
you are where you belong right now

Why are amerifats playing on a different version than EU/Asia?

So what uprising items have you bought so far? I only got what I could for my boy Junkrat since all the items in this event are trash.

So Orisa is shit?

I unironically want them to be buddies.

>d.va was OP as fuck for one season, now she's back to being shit
Is she actually shit though?

She still can eat most ults in the game and is great to save people from roadhogs when they got hooked or protecting a pharan while she uses her ult

Bought Blackwatch Genji since the last few legendary drops were either dupes or shekels. Then I got him again from a level up box.

JUST

>and he fell for the "Overwatch has good gamepay" meme

i unironically want genji and tracer to have a secret relationship on the side

Pharmercy

WHERE DID YOU PUT THE TURRET

yes, and she can also protect junkrat's riptire

I mean, if you do a full dive comp, you probably want a d.va. If you watched RunAway vs Lunatic Hai in APEX finals, you know they both ran d.va so yes, it's a very powerful hero in a coordinated proteam.

But if you soloqueue, it's shit. The head hitbox is huge, the damage output is too low, the ult is a joke, and it feeds enemy ults like crazy.

>6k coins
>can't buy anything because I know it'll immediately get duped
>can't play all heroes brawl with blackwatch mccree/genji for muh roleplay

;_;

I want to think they probably are, but Genji was very angry and depressed during his time in Overwatch

tumblr get out

Tracer is too much of a fag for that. Though I bet Genji has a preference for western women just because it would've pissed off his family even more.

Just buy things on the last day of the event

Is the literal AIDS of the fandom

>5th event
>still not waiting for the day prior to the event's end to buy the shit you want

seriously how retarded can you fucking be?

How are people getting the new skins so fast? luck?

>you are where you belong right now

Yeah, you see that's why I think you're full of shit, because I always do my utmost to fill for the team and support them and stuff but that doesn't work if you literally have players on our team intentionally feeding kills after the first round?

I'd understanding belonging in a certain rank if I was the one feeding, but I'm not.

luck
being retarded and buying them day one
being a good goy and buying lootboxes

take your pick

They are all A+ in my view.

She's a fine character that requires good teamwork to shine, and thus comes off as shittier than she actually is for most of the people who post here.

was closed down because it produced shady medicine. People had to be taken to the Emergenji room.

There is actually no indication of that. Some anons and me had a talk about that and so far it's just a theory. Same with the whole 'he hated Overwatch and Mercy for what they did to him' when his Blackwatch says that he agreed to the treatment himself. And he was social enough to have been around when Winston got his diploma and even let Reinhardt put a hand on his shoulder.
He also seems to have been transfered from Blackwatch to Overwatch some time in those two years and got a new body with some quality of life things like being able to eat again.

On the first terminal, you can place it wherever. I sometimes actually forgot to put it down at all. I suppose in front of the terminal would be the ideal spot but it really doesn't matter.

On the second terminal, THERE IS ONLY 1 CORRECT SPOT for the turret. The stairs to the left. And you should stay there with the turret to block omnic spawns as well as guard your team against omnics coming from behind. When the hack gets to 70%, the team should focus on the omnics that spawn behind you and you as torb are responsible for keeping the ones coming from the front at bay--which you can do easily, just pop molten core and go ham.

On the third terminal, the correct spot is on the stairs to the left. You then go all the way up and peek, trying to engage omnics on the ground. If a shield guy spawns on the stairs, you pop molten core. In the rare event 2 of them spawn at the same time, oh well.

For the payload stage, you want the turret in front of the payload up until the last minute when you want it on top of the payload. Some prefer to place in on highground but it's pointless IMO, makes repairing it impossible and it doesn't really benefit from it in any way.

Inside the omnic base, you want to put it in such a way that it can fire at bastions (look at a bastion and then build a turret right where you stand, mind the range). Rein will have to cooperate with you or it will be a struggle.

how do I beat a winston/rein/hog + 2 healers comp?

New highlights are cool, Winston peanut butter winpose is great. Skins wise, Null Sector Bastion and Orisa are great, and Tracer's OW gear is cute. The other skins are a matter of personal taste IMO, though beardless Torb is fucking garbage.

>though beardless Torb is fucking garbage.
Gtfo

Genji seemed to be on friendlier ties with Winston.

pharah/junkrat

Tracer probably tried to cheer him up from time to time, which pissed him off but learned to appreciate over time.

Go hog or reaper