Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou and Nikola Tesla 14 April
- Hijikata Toshizou 15-19 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

APOLOGISE TO SONY user FOR DOUBTING HIM RIGHT NOW

English version plebs need to stay out

I LOVE NERO!

Snekposting

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

I for one welcome the flood of redditers when we get the english localization

>pedophiles will have their waifus censored in the english release

HAHAHAHA

Are you guys really STUPID enough to believe that FUCKING ANIPLEX will promote Extella (Marvelous/XSEED) stuff when they are barely related to it?

And again, are you really stupid enough to believe the (((big announcement))) is a dub? A dub of a fucking OVA that isn't even that popular? Even Blue Exorcist dub got announced, not a surprise. Do you really believe it will be a fucking dub?

ARE YOU REALLY THAT FUCKING STUPID?!

pic related, all of you

Why would they come here?

I'M SORRY SONY user

I want a Chacha.

We are surrounded by reddit user. Lattest poll proved more han half of us is already contamined.

Prepare for a last stand.

Big Fat Arturias

Is it fair to say sony was the greatest thing to ever happen to the video game industry?

Why don't you get a Chacha?

I was so sure he was full of shit.

How much money will DW lose if they announce an english release?

I want to rape Chacha

They won't actually censor anything right?

The "big" announcement will be Sword Art Online shit, not even Fate stuff.

Nintendo take that title and always will because of the NES saving the industry. Not even a fanboy for them but its true.

Why would they lose anything?

Is that a..

>Locked to only second sprite in the US version

Loli art would be a likely target because America gets upset at fictional nudity compared to japan getting upset about fictional violence.

You mean by ruining the amazing PC video game industry and forever dooming games to be held back by filthy console peasants?

Translation and marketing costs.

How come she's not only the strongest emperor but also the cutest?

Yeah user, they put the whole Aniplex stand with Fate/Grand Order (the game, not the anime special) stuff to make a shit ass online announcement.

That's obviously the logical thing to do.

You guys keep saying that there's a big announcement coming but do you guys have any idea when's its coming?

if they ban gaijin they'd lose alot

I don't know any spoiled loli Japanese princess that can be good moms and shoot fire with her hands.

It is okay as long as it is consensual and gentle rape.

5 minutes

Can you imagine what they'd do to Akkun in a localization

Would she be a top 3 most whaled for servant in the games history

1 hour and 5 minutes

Literally preferable over anything a FGO announcement taking place in the US

Give me my kayanon and more nobunaga characters already

Ha ha, no. Not even close.

4 hours, give or take.

>strongest
>cutest
Neither of the two.

If she's good, single target Lancer that matches with Scat. Which is unlikely

Did they even censor anything in the chinese version?

I've heard Bayonetta is a good game but so far 3 hours in it's pretty bad

>1. Saber
>2. Any fujobait
>3. everyone else

She is a miracle of the universe.

no

How will NeoGAF react to seeing the female designs in English?

Meta slaves suck a lot of dicks
Just eat shit and die

>Rinface

No

Panel isn't even confirmed for Fate, you're probably getting a stream of Aniplex America stuff like Granblue Fantasy dubs or something.

The game stand is just a nod to the Western players.

I'm curious about this too, aren't skulls not allowed in chinese games?

Stopped playing and sold my account since the King Hassan gacha. How are you guys doing? Are you enjoying the game? Some notable news since then?

The fact that they have a specific booth just for FGO and two Fate cosplay events would suggest they're focusing on Fate.

PREPARE FOR EOP RUSH

>with special guests and a major announcement
Will Nasu reveal himself for this?

DOKO DA

>Fate cosplay gathering
Those are always a hoot.

It'll be Salt River.

Asia seems to care more about censoring violence, while America can be violent as hell but nudity is super taboo. Then you have the full retard countries that censor midriffs and feet.

REDDIT DA

Press F to pay respects for the artwork that will be lost in the english translation.

Everyone who is not Memeaxe is reddit.

Stream began.
Gaijin bans confirmed
R.I.P. FGO

you can't be this naive

Can reddit please fuck off?

Well, don't say I didn't warn you anons when it ends up being nothing more than a list of upcoming dubs from Aniplex America as well as a confirmation that Heaven's Feel will be shown in American theatres.

>will be lost
>implying people would leave the nip version

Nipples being reduced would be a good thing. Makes her look like a whore. Also cover the legs, stomach, breasts, face, and hair.

there will be a stream?

link?

Shouldn't it start now?

Are you actually this retarded?
Fuck off to reddit

Sony user checking in again. Glad you're all excited about the big news, and I've got my final string of updates:
>There'll be no censorship of anything art-wise
>Account transfers are not happening, but there'll be no bans either
>I've talked with the translation team to try make sure they don't mess up on stuff like the planet/star issue

I got put on the project a few months ago since they wanted actual fans of the franchise as consultants for it and they had a position open that fit me anyway. I argued for the lack of censorship, by the by.

Hope you enjoy our efforts

Illya & Kuro's final art will be nuked

I don't know if she's that popular, but for my part I'm sure I'm gonna whale for her if my quartz reserve is not enough

>Glad you're all excited about the big news

Fuck off cunt

(You)

no i'm here to stay and post nero

K, keep me posted

ok mohammed

Tell them to put cuck in random sentences with Nero, Medb and similar whores to fuck with reddit

I don't believe that it is Sony user and I still don't believe what Sony user said in the first place.

How are they gonna deal with things like Nursery Rhyme calling you her couple, Chacha saying she wants to breed with you, Kuro kissing or JDASL saying she loves you?
Are they just gonna eliminate the lines?

I believe in you user

Proof? Also, could you push for a PS4 port? Playing mobages on PS4 is surprisingly comfy. It'd also help advertize the PSVR game.

Post more Nero please.

>Account transfers are not happening
no thanks

>I've talked with the translation team to try make sure they don't mess up on stuff like the planet/star issue

tell them its wasting time and resource by making it separate server, why company always do these stupid decision?

does GBF lose anything by adding in english patch instead of separate server?

>GBF
GBF occasionally likes to be nice to players

FGO doesn't

>inb4 I don't need GBF to be nice to me

Chacha: WOW, you're really cool and a good friend to Chacha! Chacha wants to help the Samurai clans become strong again and YOU'RE just the bestest friend Chacha needs to do it!

>GBF
Doesn't even compete with FGO in terms of revenue so they have to pull desperate moves

>Proof?
You'll see in the next few hours what I've said is true.
>Ports
They've been discussed by our team but that's ultimately up to DW and TM not us, and we're focusing entirely elsewhere.

Are we getting welfare Trump on the US release