Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4
Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12741916
strawpoll.me/12741901
challonge.com/en/SVGOT5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is score rigged? I started a 2nd acc this month and just reached 30k score reward but only have 27k points, I only lost 6 games so far so I dont understand why I have 3k more score than I should

I HATE THE HEALING MECHANIC

At this point I don't get why people still complain about dragon.
Half the classes have favorable matchups against dragon.

Eidolon has a hard life.

No I'm fully aware of how expensive it would be, don't worry. That's why I praised shadowverse for being comparatively cheap.

I need a mobage both to pass time during downtime at work and for when I'm not staying at home which is unfortunately quite often right now. I don't play this on my pc that much.

Too poor to try it out and see how shitty it is for themselves.

>Turn 1 - Skull beast
>Turn 2 - Spartoi soldier
>Turn 3 Prince of catacombs
>Turn 4 - Cerberus Light
>Turn 5 - cerberus full

Jesus christ I want mid sword meta back.

because it killed control that isn't other ramp dragon decks.

>enhance might occasionally be detrimental
oohhhh noooo that sucks

>Jesus christ I want mid sword meta back.
You'll say exact same thing about this deck next expansion.

>JUST PLAY YOUR CARDS IN A DIFFERENT ORDER BRO IT'S TOTALLY FINE ENHANCE DOESN'T NEED A TOGGLE AT ALL HONEST!
FUCKING FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mid sword didn't have 65%~ winrates against half the crafts. There's just no stopping a turn 3 prince if he put his buff on two other followers. Shadow's just won board control for the rest of the game barring Haven getting a good draw. You can't even out race them.

I genuinely enjoyed RoB meta and didn't have any problems with it despite not playing one of the chosen crafts.
I don't know what are you talking about, this meta is genuinely cancer, anything would be better than it.

>still trying to equate his fucking retarded 75% winrate in the hands of competent players deck with tier 1 decks from other metas
fuck off shadowbab

C1?

>Mid sword didn't have 65%~ winrates against half the crafts
wrong if you are using masters using the deck they had more than 68% of WR

KILL YOURSELF. IT'S FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE.

AA2

>going off dedicated high-level player's winrates

I don't get this. Unless I'm going up against said player all the time, wouldn't the winrate that shadowlog reports be the correct one to refer to? I mean today I ran into a shadow player who boardlocked himself with 5 skellys and no evo to use while I just Forte'd him to death because I had 20 health.

Here ya go Clearly I'm missing a lot of cards but it is what it is

>Lightning Blast
Ummm, shadowbabs?

god dam life is gud

Same shit really, Kikegames will powercreep it with something even stronger next expansion. And you will cry about it again.
Roach OTK in RoB also had an over 70% WR in the hand of the #1 guy at that time. The same probably went for Mid Sword in DE.

The deck is still 60% winrate with no counters despite every retard playing it so I don't see your point.

Wasn't it even slightly higher than that? It didn't infest the overall ladder though. Top ranked Dshift players had around an 80% winrate at one point, I think pre-DE? During DE? The overall winrate for the deck wasn't nearly that high though. It's the same principle here. Mid Sword was very good but not enough to skew overall rates that high. When the general population is nearing 70% winrate with a deck, it's pretty busted.

>Same shit really, Kikegames will powercreep it with something even stronger next expansion. And you will cry about it again.
Implying I keep playing this cucked game if they don't do something by the end of month.

>tfw running a cancer list just to make ladders life miserable

Feel free to quit any time.

They've reliably been waiting ~2 months for shit to settle down. Much of the problem this time is the players fault for being greedy

>he thinks 60-70% winrates are healthy for a card game

>havenshitters

I'm not saying it's okay, I'm saying it's always been like that and you are just ignorant.

Can you beat me up please no concede

>Roach OTK in RoB also had an over 70% WR in the hand of the #1 guy at that time. The same probably went for Mid Sword in DE.
70 < 75 and the baseline winrate for plebs is much higher for shadow, so that's not a good assumption.

It's funny because these are the people I have a 30-40% win rate against.
Lost this game in case you are wondering.

Score rewards dom't account for losses.

The general population has never had winrates that high though. When DShift had around an 80% winrate in the hands of the top ranked players either pre or during DE, the overall winrate for Dshift was much lower. The general population never had the 69%~ winrate with mid sword, it was around 10% lower. When the general population is hitting 70% winrates I would say the deck has gotten a bit too out of hand.

What happens when a crybb stop The Cry?

delete this

Post more fuckable lips.

No.

>Roach OTK Ward&Heal spam edition
Great game.

>tfw I made that same mistake today because I just started playing dragon

STOP ERIS IS PURE AND RELIGIOUS

It's 73.3% actually and the Roach guy's WR should be pretty close to that.
Mid Shadow's WR right now is 59%. Jesus fuck, stop exaggerating and pulling number out of your ass.

>FOREST IS DEAD GUYS IT'S DEAD! DEAD! DEAD AND TOTG KILLED IT!

>forest is not allowed to be playable!

stop lewding my mom pls

>

/svg/ loves speaking in extremes holy shit you guys blow things way out of proportion sometimes

Should I play 3 Ouroboros in Storm Ramp? I feel like 2 Ouroboros is not enough Zell targets and he ends up as a dead draw most of the time.

It should be dead and buried at the bottom of the barrel for a change but that's currently Rune's place right now.

fuck you you fucking faggot

strawpoll.me/12741916

strawpoll.me/12741901

Killing Shadow is what's left for Forest to claim it's rightful place as a t1 craft in this meta.

I hope you enjoy the elf cock, fags.

>this class should be unplayable today because I want it so

Thank god you twats are not in charge of balancing.

What do you mean by too greedy? Greedy in desire for nerfs or greedy in deck building? If it's the former, I'm not opposed to giving the meta more time to settle down. Shadow winrates have actually been going up over time but more time is fine. No meta in Shadowverse lasts particularly long enough to be that upset with it, at least personally.

However, if it's the latter I think you might have overlooked what makes the Dragon/Shadow dominance so strong. The answer to shadow right now is as much early game removal as you can muster. This is exactly what gets you killed by dragon. It's very hard to build a deck that can answer both dragon and shadow.

That's my mistake, I should have clarified what I was speaking about. I was referring to how shadow has 70% winrates against many of the crafts. 59% overall is dangerously high, mind you. While I wouldn't say shadow necessarily deserves nerfs right now, cards have been banned in other games for being as strong as shadow is right now.

You're supposed to play with Sahaquiel, Israfil and Bahamut to play Zell consistently, Ouroboros is not enough.

Is it possible to make a viable deck with Worldwielder Ginger?
Maybe with a lot of magical big guys and bahamuts, but that'd instalose to haven and aggro. Is it even possible to make this card work?

PENGUIN

NEVER

EVER

EVER

EVER

>sometimes

user its storm ramp not fucking wallet probably

Ginger into DShift.

I don't have Israfil, so I am playing Storm Ramp, not Saha Ramp. I am asking because I saw a Storm Ramp build in GameAI that played 3.

God said to be fruitful and multiply.

Alright guys, I think I gotta play some forest.
I have like nothing for forest at all though.

What do?

screencapped to remind people in the future that this is what forest mains are really like. i despise you treefuckers from the bottom of my heart i really do you've been at the top of tier 1 for 3 metas and have never ever been worse than tier 2 in any meta yet you always cry and whine about how forest is getting abused, i pray for the day where you fuckers are actually garbage tier

Boy I sure do love how every fucking time turn 10 hits I get bahamut'd

Deckbuilding greed

atleast i got Albert, right?

play havencraft and replace the bottom daily

This meta is literally /svg/ meta. More or less. We have a lot of shadow mains here.

Just you fucking wait knife ears, my uncle works for Cygames and he said your class will be dead next expansion.

Penguin would be decent if you could actually protect it but there's no counterspells or traps in this game so he's shit out of luck.

Yeah. You can ginger-reina into dshift with crystal bombarders or ginger-reina out 2 zeus and a zeus/giilgamech for lethal if there's no wards

You have serious autism.

>maining a class

What the cuck?

don't have haven stuff either

>replaced bottom one for a 20 rupies win 1 game as blood one
great

And Sword. The Sword apologists were strong during DE.

>yet you always cry and whine about how forest is getting abused
Nah there's one idiot spamming this stupid picture saying that Forest is dead. Forest is not dead at all and never will. Forest is very strong but isn't braindead to play unlike the other crafts, so there are a lot of /svg/ posters that think the class is dead when they're simply unable to play the craft.

Former Daria/Albertplayers who vialed all their dragon cards are too poor to jump on the bandwagon.

Waiting warmly until Blood is finally tier 1 or gets to play a deck that can go beyond turn 7 without losing.

reminder that it's not rape if it's an elf

make neutral deck

It's too unstable of a craft to ever be t1
Control blood?

So the unique patrician craft in all expansion is blood?

Tourney today in less than 5 hours.
challonge.com/en/SVGOT5

Forest is as "braindead" as anything else. It doesn't get played because it barely gets new shit and its honestly a fucking boring class. Its less affordable than Shadow and less explosive than Dragon so of course people don't care.

>until Blood is finally tier 1
kys unga blood is pretty high up there these days tbqh
>gets to play a deck that can go beyond turn 7 without losing
I fucking wish.
Cblood is the most fun you can have in this game by far, but it just sucks donkey cock

>trying to do daily with d-shift
>keep running into wallet dragons and cancer loli in unranked matches

Fuck me

How do you save Control Blood if not even Blood Moon can't save it?

>he likes cblood
kys grinder tard

>tfw unable to make navel dimples good
I hate how fucked this meta is

what is the nastiest nut draw starter in the game?

Control Blood is in a worse spot than it usually is right now. My most played deck last expansion was Seraph. I don't mind playing mediocre decks but control blood is depressingly trash right now, moreso than usual. Too bad, it's the deck I looked forward to building most in ToG.

What?

I've never played Shadowverse and I don't know anything about it except one thing: I want to fuck Eris.

Which are the best doujins?

>dshift

>play anything not shadow against dragon
>lol Rahab
>lol triple ramp
>lol Sahaluci
>lol SahaIsraZell
>lol Bahamut
>lol Grimnir
>lol another Bahamut
>lol Slamander breath for your final desperate attempt at defence
>all that while never dropping below 15 hp

Shadow is the only thing keeping this absolute cancer in check. At least I can trade or ward shadow in the early game. Can't do shit about dragon.

see

Need concede