/fhg/ - For Honor General

Making new threads at 790 replies Edition

Last Thread: >New V105 patch is out for PC/consoles waiting certification.
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-288027-16/release-notes-for-v105

>Leaked Centurion / Ninja Image
imgur.com/a/r8jXO

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

2nd for console patch WHEN

I will marry Nobushi and live happily ever after
t.Warden

Saaaaaaaame

What did Ubisoft think their game would look like when they designed it the way they did?

>sliding doors prevent the dumb ai bushi from following you without you literally smacking her ass through them
>also enable absolutely-necessary cheese for the roach final boss
Turns out you can just sprint past everything anyway, so thank god for dumb ai.

Pk shouldnt' be able to fient

Not soon enough.
Literally had a game yesterday where a Rep 25 Berserker was spawn camping with revenge by using Throw>Heavy>Heavy and killing you before the camera even zoomed in.

haa

As a bushi main I will take extra steps to BM any wardens I come across today

i love it
that's why i am marrying you

Your head is mine knight scum

Bushi.exe

This game feels so unfun. Whether you win or lose it feels like it's because of cheap bullshit and not because someone's better than the other.

i hope you have a big bush, bushi, because i will un-bushi you on our wedding night, while holding hands

What the hell? Is that even possible?

whatever, in short we will fuck like rabbits with passionate love on our wedding night while holding hands and hugging tenderly

How do we make conq more fun to play as but not a huge pain in the ass to the oponnent?

You literally don't. It's just how the game is.

absolute and complete rework
will throw some ideas once i get back, g2g now

Complete rework.

Superior block has to go, shieldbash has to go. He needs an incentive to charge his heavy attack ( maybe make it unblockable / unparriable ) and a decent zone attack

Yep. Max Revenge Gain by Injury/Defense (since they stack for some fucked up reason pre-patch), secondary Revenge Attack, minimum Revenge timer duration.

All of that in combination with Bounty Hunter and Revenge off of damage dealt meant he was literally unstoppable despite us having a Shugoki who would backbreak him nonstop because he would dodge attack like crazy and then GB a random opponent for the free kill.

You take everything he has away and map his animations onto goki

Stopped playing the game after the second week because my pc broke. I know about the valkyrie buffs but what about the rest? Can you guys give me a quick rundown?

There has been a shitload.
only class untouched is Raider, iirc.
There have been small mechanical changes and bugfixes to most classes. Mostly quality of life stuff.

The tiers haven't really changed, but things are more compressed. That is, the low-tier is closer to the high tier than it was. So it's been basically positive work by the devs, if perhaps overly cautious.

Revenge abuse is way, way less gamebreaking than it was while still remaining an important mechanic.

There have been quality-of-life buffs to steel output and Orders in general. There are a lot of different orders in the queue now that you have more leeway in which mode or gametype to play. Steel rates got bumped up by about 50%, but combined with the new Orders it is pretty easy to rack up 1500 steel with an hour of play.

Conq went CAN'T BONQ to BONQ'D
Warlord got a tiny bit tonned down but is still ass to fight against since his kit hold fucking everything and is able to throw you for half the map
PK is still cancer
Talk of toning down Wardens to stop players sucking themselves into their own vortexes
Kensei went from okay to very okay, but still has lots of trouble opening people that goes into Maus tank mode
Judge Dredd got a way shittier Kensei treatment
Raider still legendary, talk of him finally getting a buff
Some changes to berserker but since I never really play that I tend to not give a fuck and thus cannot tell you what changed

That's all I can think of right now.

Charging fat guys is the new meta in tournament play.
Valk is now top tier due to her PK-esq Lightspam combined with the ability to mixup.
All the top tiers were supposed to be nerfed, but the only thing that ended up being accomplished was Conq being essentially deleted.
Lawbringer has a ton of free damage now which should make him viable.

Turtle meta with guard swapping autists poking each other is still meta.

Superior block has a longer activation delay.

Shield Bash has no super armour and costs 25 - 30 Stamina.

Give Heavy attacks a charge meter, where at max they are unblockable and unparriable (how do you parry a flail?)

Able to move forward or backwards while using Zone.

Make his lights unparryable and give him a way to grab his opponent from a distance like in the executions.

Have a system where Conq can whiff lights for no stamina and build up momentum somehow like his heavy

>Give Heavy attacks a charge meter,
so shugoki heavy?

>so shugoki heavy?

Yeah, basically.

this fucking game

remove retarded flail
give him a mace
>light attacks
make side lights 500ms
top 600 ms
change infinite light chain into light>light>light(shield hit that drains stamina and stuns)
parrying it gives the same punishment as any other light parry
>heavies
side heavies 25 dmg
top slower 30 dmg
heavy>heavy chain (think warden)
are short range (gb after being parried)
>chaged heavy
charging it drains more stamina
but fully charged is unblockable with stam drain and a stun
>bash
bash is punishable on miss, but can be softfeinted from heavy
confirms into a light as is now
>fullblock
on fullblock block a guaranteed shield bash
or a heavy (can be blocked if attacked from that direction)

no more heavy shield bash or a wallstun without a gb
regular feints

What if conq could sprint while having a fully charged flail?

Then use it like a running attack?

>console
>vs lvl 3 bots
>nobushi bot goes from hidden stance to top lights
That's physically fucking impossible on console. Fuck right off.

Wouldn't running, scientifically speaking, actually decrease the force of your flail attack?

shut the fuck up you dumb nerd

Just fought a Conq bot with an infinite chain of high speed uninterruptible omnidirectional lights

what
the fuck
was that even

not me

No?
It's putting momentum+full body weight+flail rotation into one swing
Like rotating your whole body to back up a straight punch

>Executioner hood for Raider when?
>Chopping block execution for raider when?
>Battle-torn look for warden when?
cape all torn to shit and shit

I just had someone block my attack and attack me at the same time.

Pls Ubi explain this shit

who was the char?

Warden

That was a crushing counter dear newfriend

>nobushi bot goes from hidden stance to top lights
You are forgetting an important step.
>nobushi bot goes from top guard to hidden stance to top lights

Getting hit by anything out of hidden stance is your own fault.

Is game not shit yeah ? Is revenge bullshit actually gone ?

Well we've almost got a chopping block animation in the new excution pack set to come out.
Too bad it still doesn't decap for some fucking reason.

was it a golden, glowy overhead? if so, that was crushing counterstrike

otherwise, it was just ubishit doing the usual

it's far less bullshit, but still not worth ganking an assassin over

He started to attack me at the same time I attacked him but my attack got blocked and his didn't he didnt even parry me

They "Fixed" it, but personally i like the old revenge better.

Yeah, i read some messages higher in the thread. Also Kensei buffed, that's pretty good. I was doing very good with him already.

post crushingcounter webm for him pls, don't have my supply here

CRUSHING COUNTER, you noobfag. Look it up. Also don't spoonfeed him.

Wasn't an unblockable overhead he literally just attacked me with a normal heavy at the same time as me and mine got blocked

it was a light you dipshit

>don't spoonfeed him
Fuck off. The guy was asking for advice and people want to give it.

The thread is dead as is. Might as well bump it with actual discussion instead of shipshit.

I've seen screenshots of orochi with the sode shoulder armour that kensei has

Is that orochi armour actually ingame?

Warden has a property on his top lights that allow him to parry and deal heavy damage at the same time. It's got tighter timing than a parry for the warden
Don't attack warden from top

Unless you are an assassin char then you can parry the cc

We said it was crushing counter and he's like "nuh uh ! it's heavy !" He can go fuck himself for all i care he's probably 15

They got the lightest weapons in the game. I don't see why they can't.

Fuck me I hate playing against a Orochi as a LB. All they do is spam top lights, guardbreak the fuck out of me after a parry, and do that fucking flicker zone attack.

don't throw random heavies if you dont want to get parried unless you meant they parry your top light head bonk, also i know this is tough to do but don't look at their attack indicators but their animations they will drop to te ground when doing a zone if i can do it on ps4 at 30 fps you surely can do it too on 60 fps

These fuckers parry my lights. And the guardstance chance speed for LB is so slow that even the best reaction time can't help even block these Cerebral palsy fucks.

advice vs orochi
stop trying to parry his top light, since he can mess you up with similar looking heavies and feints, parry his zone isntead, that cannot be canceled

The top flicker always throws me off because I switch to block to top light but it turns out to be a zone attack and it hits me.

you have to stop looking at the indicators only, i know it's hard but look for the animation and listen to the sounds, most attacks have a distinct sound que

Is there anyway to choose which character I fight in an AI practice game? It's always a fucking Valk or Shug for me.

Custom matches

No community order this week?

>I know Wardens shoulder is being nerfed
>But what if you buff it instead!
Warden mains are delusional

>tfw i just picked up warden today
It feels so dirty to use the shoulder bash, but at least i dont spam it. I end up using it more like a dodge gb anyways.

He is wrong about lawman's 50/50 since you can just dodge the shove entirely unless he blocks
but he doesnt really seem to be "crying" about it, i do would also like for warden to have a pommel strike stun even if it deals no damage.

>When the top player on the enemy team is a high-rep warden with revenge gear spamming heavies

High rep doesnt mean you are good, he could have been doing 4v4 only all that time and he would still not learn how to play the game.

>No shoulder cape cosmetic for Lawbringer
What a waste of my money.

>No capes in general

>Dude just roll away from the oni charge lmao
>But I can't roll away from the Warden vortex!
It's amazing that people are complaining about the literal cheapest move in the game being removed

Well we've got the chainmail hood for Raider that's... closeish

Is this game playable without constantly erroring out of matches to the menu or crashing to desktop?

I quit shortly after launch because I was unable to complete any matches without crashing. Can I reinstall yet?

there are some crashes still but it from my experience i rarely get one now.

stopped playing 2 weeks after release

any major changes since then?

No flowing silky, colored clothes for Nobushi while she dances with her weapon.

>no unique royal/mystical inspired clothes for any of the characters
>just upgraded rags and tags, chains and ropes

Yes.
But only for the PC.

We'll probably get one for the last 5 days for like 5000st to celebrate the season.

I hope. Season rewards are actually supposed to be pretty dope though anyways.
Something about exclusive ornaments.

>Exclusive ornaments
Well I'm gonna be pissed, knights never had a fucking chance

they're probably going to be garbage. theres tons of ornaments that you can find in the campaign that are generic as fuck. But I can bet that the faction war is basically rigged anyways.
>knights won the beta round
>vikings or samurai win next round
>and the loser of that wins the next one
etc.

hes right about the valk tho

Doesn't Siege have exclusive shit?

Make 1 mistake and you're on the ground eating spears
THIS

Dudes retarded for thinking the Oni charge is balanced at all, but yeah Valk is ridiculous

>39 IPs
Dead fucking game at last.

so why do retards think that warlord and pk are suddenly garbage now and warden is better?

As far as outfits and headgear, only for season pass users, and it is a newer development decision to start giving new characters one extra outfit/headgear for season pass users.
All other stuff related to timed events/ranked season rewards are just stupid weapon charms and holiday weapon skins.

No one ever said they are garbage but for some reason people love to bitch about warden vortex

Honestly its pretty fucking easy to dodge and punish, like conq level easy. IDK, but ive never had a issue but I also main zerker.

Because his vortex is so fucking boring to fight against, along with it being cheap.
>Literally every single high rep Warden uses his vortex like a crutch
Win or lose, the fight is just fucking annoying