/pg/-Persona General

previous episode futaba edition

NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Futaba-chan!

KAWAKAMI IS CUTE

what happens when casuals try to play persona

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Just finished the game. What a ride. It bothers me that the interrogator at the beginning didn't really appear in the game. Time to start again and be a total goof on the second playthrough.

H A R U

Someone explain this meme

They don't use buffs and then cry about difficulty.

B E S T B O Y
E
S
T

B
O
Y

but what about the billions of things about it that make it the most disappointing game of the decade

Man shidos voice blows ass. He really killed his own bossfight with shitty voice acting.

>not using the japanese voices

Magrydyne

yes

>yusuke has depth
kek

What happens is they can't beat archangel

Safety mode

they play persona 4 and praise it as the best game they've ever played

I think we'd all appreciate if you actually pointed these things out instead of mindlessly shitposting.

Any other games that do a good job of having both comfy-slice-of-life fell as well as a full combat gameplay aspect?

I never knew how much I'd enjoy a game like this.

>it's too hard
from what I've seen, some people are terrible at the ambush system for some reason.

What's the easiest way to get all three Auto Ma- -kaja skills onto a single Persona?

conception ii is that but shitty

I actually like Shido's VA

>still pushing this tired meme

holy shit this
one point about morgana that gets progressively harder to bitch about the more people break it down really ruined the fuck out of this game. What the fuck was Atlus thinking

I'll sue!!!!

He really is. Yusuke attracts all the fujos though, contrary to popular belief.

>Persona 5 is my first Persona game
>Used to joke about weebs falling for fictional characters
>Fell for sensei

FUCK

A long time ago when they gave out details about the game, it was mentioned that Joker left the city to go to Tokyo. Historically Tokyo is knkwn as "the city" so what other place could be a city other than Sumaru City?

It spiralled from there. Eventually someone started to say Joker was Reiji's son.

i know it's in the metaverse so he's more jumped up than his scrawny teenager body, but shiho falling from the height she did and being seriously injured is funny to me after joker crashed through a glass window and fell from a way greater height in the intro and was totally fine

>Hehehe... it's going to be a bloodstorm!

I'm playing with japanese audio. His VA is shit.

are you serious? goro is much more popular with fujos on twitter

>tfw NG+
>tfw feel bad for romancing a different girl since I was loyal for first playthrough
>guilt intensifies
It's just a game but why do I feel this way

I'm pretty sure that the people complaining about the game's flaws and the people bitching about Morgana are different people.

I like the game, but denying it has issues (doing a fake out death, none once, not twice, not thrice, but four times) is silly.

>yusuke
>not the akechi fag
Ok

Shiho's was a three story drop. Joker's was like a 2 story drop and that's being generous

Shido's voice is bad in both versions
You got your stupid Char meme out of it at least

Just means that the waifus are really good this time around

I felt bad for not fucking Kawakami this time, but at least her perks are still free and essential.

Joker also fell with proper form, if you convert into a roll you can absorb a lot of the damage you'd otherwise receive. Whenever you read about people falling from insane heights and surviving this is usually how. Shiho just fell down flat.

I went harem but I actually regret not staying loyal to only makoto, and Im very disgusted I fucked my little sister

Ann is just so cute I feel terrible for going to Haru or Makoto this playthrough, and part of me wants to cheat on all 3 but at the same time I don't want them to get angry on Valentines

>four
Joker, Ryuji, Morgana and who else?

Do you not remember literally directly after Ryuji's 'death' we come back to the cafe being a fucking mess and the TV says that a man was found dead in an alley covered in lacerations and shit?

I thought they killed off /our guy/ and Ryuji was just a red herring.

There's no real benefit to going "harem" is there, since they only get angry at the end at you and you don't get to keep all of them

you get chocolate from soujiro and the scene is actually pretty funny

That's the other thing, in P4G the other gals just get depressed

Here they get fucking pissed off

They really punish you for trying to harem so have one waifu and stick to her.

GET MY SISTER PREGNANT, INNNMATE

Nah, you get to keep all of them. It's just a shitty thing to do.

>tfw your waifu is a slut

They really are.

Girls in 3 and 4 were great, but it usually took you until around halfway through their social link for you to realize it. And the designs for non-party member girls were underwhelming.

In this one, each girl is really sexy and cool immediately, and they just get better as you do their social link.

you get sojiros chocolate on top of your actual valentine I guess

>I like the game
do you notice the common usage of this phrase
nobody loves persona 5 like they do the past games, nobody thinks it's fantastic or amazing. it's just a good game, but it's weighed down so much by its flaws it never becomes anything special

>Sojiro not being at the cafe for two seconds when they get back after getting arrested earlier is a fakeout death
now THAT is silly.

How exactly did shidos shadow just reappear after he killed himself for a few minutes? Like you see his shadow dying but for some reason it comes back? Why don't other shadows come back just like that?

you're satan on the inside, go do bad things

>the icons on the bottom

What the fuck are those

Reminder to ignore the shitposters.

Loli: Voltron Edition doesn't keep the 'inmate'
1/10 Atlus plz try again

wait are you implying that Anne is a whore or Makoto is a whore?

You come back at the news is literally talking about a dude they found dead, and Futaba thinks he's dead too.

It's not on the same level as the others but I thought they had got me for a second.

s-stop they're lolis this is wrong

P5 > P2 > P3 > P1 > P4

P2 > P3 > P1 > P5 > P4
It doesn't get any more real than this.

(Yu)

remote play

yeah I agree

p1=p2=p3=p4=p5

thumbs up

>console in-game
>no Sonic parody

Someone help me who I should romance next:
Tae, Makoto, or Haru
It's too bad Haru comes so late into the game. Which one is cutest/has best romance scenes?

I imported P5 back in September, haven't played the localized version yet
P3 > P1 > P2 > P4 > P5

it's a famicom senpai

Honestly this disappointed me. Knowing Chie believes she's not attractive enough to deserve a full-time boyfriend, hearing Yukiko blame her own social ineptitude for thinking you're cheating, watching Rise break down, making Naoto lie to herself... I mean you feel bad in the moment but looking back it was kind of fun to abuse their emotions like that. It's great to be cruel in games, and it's a shame you can't make anyone in 5 really break down.

they called the big Shibuya area Station Square

>Not getting the sonic shoes

this is true, no matter how hard the persona 2 fags push back. good taste, user.

Ryuji is the Sonic parody, user.

Makoto is cute as fuck, but Haru is the best wife material in the game.

Romance them all to find out.

Is it possible to gain mrs kawakami as a confident after summer? I fucked up and had no idea I could talk to her but now I can't find her in september.

P4 > P3 > P5 > P1 > P2

I'm pretty sure some of the games are Sega parodies.

Futaba is pretty miserable
But, the cheating scene in this game is more an affirmation of your bond with Sojiro than anything else, which is fine too.

Alright guess I'll wait until Haru then.

I plan on it but I'm just wondering who I should do next. Ann's was really cute

Not exactly, gorofujos are just more active. Most fujos are into the both of them no matter which ship they prefer too.

If you turn them down they're more upset.

Did Ryuji not call you to talk about the maids?

kek
That was my first thought when I arrived there.

i never finished his s link but i felt closer to him than my entire team in that moment

Me too. I've been loyal to Makoto this time, but I want to go for sensei ng+.

Honestly I thought Golden's was way better. Much more emotional.

5's is more played for laughs than anything.

If you measure popularity by the amount of content being made then Goro is a lot more popular. If Yusuke fujos aren't active then they can't care that much.

What's the best way to kill jewel fairies? I was able to crit some down in the bank but the ones in the pyramid block physical

Makoto is cute as hell but I didn't really like her events that much because a lot of them focus on a worthless side character. It's good for Makoto's development but man I was disappointed.

>that last id card mini boss in spaceport
If you have bad RNG the minions can all do the gun attack and your entire party dies at 340+ health.

Why the fuck is stupid RNG bullshit like that in the game? I literally died under single round

in Golden they ruined the emotional aspect by having the gag scene ahead of time. It was jarring as hell, but it was P4 so I was used to it by that point. If they had done that in 5 it would've stood out a lot more.

they don't punish you at all

they literally beat you into the ground but there are no lasting consequences and all of them reaffirm their desire to have you to themselves after high school when you talk to them at the end. the game even actively rewards you with a bonus sp item

Equip Rangda and if possible get Recarm and Magarula on him

>palace 2 was easy and boring
>palace 3 was tedious and dull
>palace 5 was a tedious diasater
>palace 6 is a gimmicky mess
>palace 7 is incredibly tedious and reuses the same gimmick for hours
>palace 8 is anticlimactic
So, wow. 2 good dungeons in the whole game. Was really worth bragging about having handcrafted dungeons when they're frequently less fun than the randomly generated ones.

so were people memeing when they said that the girls take away the items they gave you?