/bbg/ - Bloodborne General - Every Invasion Ever Edition

Lost connection to host thread. Returning to your own world

>A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password=/bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Reminder not to reply to tripfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12754566
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/individual-blood-gems.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1doP2HShMmJcHZFTNSZ3yVFxbUu4U1aO6yHIk9-wQ1Wo/edit#gid=222193878
youtube.com/watch?v=1qlKNHgxmSE
youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're supposed to link to the previous thread, my guy.

FC IS IN LORAN

FUCK ISZ
FUCK PTHU IN THE LOO

FC today is splintered.

If you have a +10 chikage, the FC is at Isz
If you don't, the FC is at Pthu

Thanks for your attention

PURGE FILTH

Fuck, just pulled it up quick because it was autosaging and I felt social pressures. I will proceed to whip myself 17 times for my misdeeds

its in ptulululu cunt

why don't you guys make a poll or something so you can actually come to a decision and not be all fractured across different glyphs

Were you not here last week where we did just that to no avail?

>hating the chikago
I too am a little baby

That's an awful idea. I just want to smash you guys.

i cant do basic maths, how long till fc?

AHH

There was a poll last time and we all saw how that went down.

Don't be a cunt. We were in Loran last week, it's Pthumeru this time.

okay, so you have a better idea?

you can smash me anytime bby ;)
Approximately an hour and 18 minutes.

11pm GMT, which is 1 hour and 20mins from now, whatever time it is for you, it's in 1 hour and 20mins

I dont know where theirs is obviously but would somebody care to post the Plebbit FC, so the real FC can have a warm up?

Yeah, Pthumeru. We will do Pthumeru tonight.
That's it.

>phoneposter

strawpoll.me/12754566
strawpoll.me/12754566
strawpoll.me/12754566
strawpoll.me/12754566

Vote for FC
Also your vote doesn't matter, it's Pthu

what about the other people exactly like you who stubbornly insist on somewhere else?

Let them go elsewhere.
The rest of us are in Pthumeru.

Why did you do this? What point was there to it?
FC is in Pthu
Delete your post now

I did it for america

Im not gay but... is Father Gascoine the hottest male character of all souls game?

Only I will hold hands with the doll. No one else.

KOS_

You're gay.

that's what they say too, and you all just end up being in separate little groups when you could all be playing together

Micolash is hotter. No homo.

What happens if you bring the Gascoigne summon into the Gascoigne boss?

There are one or two retards in here spouting Loran or Isz. Everybody else is decided on Pthumeru.

You can't, he disappears

it's been loran the past 3 weeks, pthu will be a good change

fairly certain he bells out as soon as you go on the bridge leading to his boss fight

They wait one or two weeks to have a go at Loran or Isz. That's how it is.

so was the trouble last week just because some people didn't want it to be in Loran for the third time in a row?

cvxae7ws

Yes, the first ones called for Isz but some beastly idiot made a poll and everyone ended up somewhere else. Today we go to Pthu.

>Play with an Arcane Build
>All the way to Kos with a +6 Weapon with the original fire gems from the hot dog, as said in the Arcane Guide
>Beat him with Augur Backstab Cheese
>Get Parasite
>No Arcane gems
>No PSPlus so I can't use glyphs

help

where can I get some arcane radials

Ok, this might sound stupid but which of the Axe's attack are blunt? Almost all of its attack seem like 'normal physical' damage to me. Is its tricked not charged R2 blunt? For me it seems like a normal attack. Also why isn't the tricked dodge R1,where you attack as if the axe was a spear, not thrust damage?

Thank you

Just use one of those 'new PSN account 14 day free trial' things if you're a poorfag or not willing to buy PS+ only for BB.

Do you have 50 ARC? Just get radial cold abyssals. If you need arcane ATK UP gems, you gotta find a bone ash hunter in cursed depth-5 Loran or Isz

You can't unless you go spelunking for eternity. The best you can have at base game are some nourishings in Mensis and a triangle under Iosefka's Clinic.

Unfortunately Arcane builds are really gem-dependent for their weapons. I'm afraid your SoL.

This link has the locations of all the pre-set gems in the main story and old-hunters. Outside of that you can try farming Winter Lanterns and the Hamlet Priests for gems
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/individual-blood-gems.html

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1doP2HShMmJcHZFTNSZ3yVFxbUu4U1aO6yHIk9-wQ1Wo/edit#gid=222193878

I need chunks
is there anything better than upper cathedral?

I want a +10 torch, I already have the rock, just need the chunk

It's my brother's Bloodborne Machine, I'm just borrowing it, so I can't get a free trial.

Are there no weaker gems? I'm not looking for perfect PvP meta gems or anything, just some gems I can use to maybe do NG+ as a tentacle man.

oh no

Is the guy who made this around?

So lets just assume for a moment that this actually is fromsofts next game (I know, unlike but just run with it), do you think fromsoft could pull off a game that gets away from their usual westaboo tendencies and goes full anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=1qlKNHgxmSE

Do an easy glyph to get insight from bosses, use an eye rune to get better chance of them droping a chunk.

huy83p9r has a L1 Brainsucker and really fast lever. I use that for chunk farming

So I need a glyph with Silverbeast, Boar and -

Nevermind, thank you.

I am indeed

Any tip for recording those and making them look so good and fluid?

>Never really knew what rapid poison did, figured it was just the game's version of Toxic
>It's actually bleed
>Chikage has Rapid Poison on it

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

FUCKING KATANAS

youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc

WHAT

I'VE NEVER BEEN RAPID POISONED I THOUGHT THE SAME

I HAVE OVER 300 HOURS IN THIS GAME

>best hunter gems are 27%

what's the point from
are you clinically retarded

It depends on what you mean by 'full anime', because this looks painfully edgy and not in a fun way. From are actually able to pull off a surprising amount of depth and subtlety and this looks like someone still has the same taste in character and art design as a 16 year old. This is Bamco memeing people into hype because HEY THAT'S LIKE DURK SOULS!!!11!1

ty bby

Full anime means high school aged kids with supernatural powers dressing up like hot topic rejects and bouncing off walls.

32.6% Beast/Kinhunter from Watchers, actually.

Thank you

I'm pretty sure you can get a free trial. You'd just have to make a new account, get the free trial on it. Log in with the new account on the PS4 and then the other accounts can also play online. There are step to step videos on youtube.

They could be good for hunting beasts with a split damage weapon. I have the 26% kinhunter on my Tonitrus because I only use it for kin and it goed higher than nourishings.

>go out with a girl I met at work
>we talk about normal things
>at some point she tries to imitate a wolf for reasons that does not matter, going full "awooooo"
>burst in laughter remember bb memes, overreacting a lot

Damn you bbg

Friend, a drunk, flailing rat can PVP better than I can.

Did you fuck her and awoo like Micolash while doing it?

>for reasons that does not matter
Are you trying to hook up with a furry?

She has this one thing that I can't date or even look without disgust to the girl if they have it, so no, I just dumped her at home and blocked her from contacts.

That would've been better actually because she would be less of a fucking normie.

I thought the same thing until someone brought a poison wheel into the fc.

Bloodborne's trailer was full edgelord

Introduce her to Bloodborne to de-normie and lose your wizard status

are you Max?

So I went to Mensis last night and got killed in 3 seconds by some guy with a Reiter
That being said, how prepared am I for this FC?

>She has this one thing that I can't date or even look without disgust to the girl if they have it
A Benis?

He's Max Meme

>two 32.6 adepts with hp drain in a row
anyone who faces my pick tonight is getting glass cannoned

Worse
ugly feet

Yes, Machine is Max.

I'm pretty sure machine isn't max

Sure
-Dodge lazily (as late as possible) and try to do it only when you have to. Make it look like you actually just barely dodged the attack.

-Play with no HUD. Get a feel for how much damage the enemies do and how much stamina you can use so you can still play aggressively/confidently. Just check your HP through the stats menu when you aren't sure.

-It's all more about looking cool than it is about actually winning. Do transition and backstep attacks where possible. At range, staying locked on always looks better because it looks like you are squaring off with the enemy. Dodging sideways or back usually looks better than dodging forward. Lock on and off the camera frequently, because when you're locked on you can only see the angle from the front and you don't see any rolls mixed in. For example, after you start a combo from locked on: unlock, turn the camera to a good looking position where you can see what's going on from an angle, and keep swinging free-aimed. Then roll from the counterattack, lock on as you roll, and do one of those cool looking roll-to-shoot animations. Stuff like that.

Descendant on a two layer are is literal hell holy christ

two layer arena*

segalt would know, he's cucked me enough times

FUCK THE DESCENDANT

THIS IS NOT WORTH

FUCK THIS BOSS

FUCK HIS A THOUSAND TIMES

maybe segalt is actually hibiki... segalt helps people just as much as hibiki did, and he seemed to appear around the time hibiki mostly went away

Anyone has a FRC glyph with silverbeast and boar?

think he was around since last year though, he used to do a bunch of coop as well

maybe he's hibikis alter ego which has now mostly taken over

Keep him at a range so he is trying to hit you, but you are backing up and a little too far away for him to reach. Back up enough and you can charge an R2 that he will walk right into. He might hit you but you can get a lot of the HP back from rallying on the charged attack. You can parry him during those combos as well, by just spamming your gun. If you back up too far, he throws his sickles (which go through walls) and those really hurt.

Blacksky eye stuns him every time

Dumb question for a dumdum person

Weapon damage types don't exist when you make them arcane, right?

Like, Beast Cutter is entirely blunt and say there was an enemy type that took more damage from blunt, would it take extra damage from a Fire Beast Cutter?

I know this is pretty self explanatory, but I just wanna be extra sure.

but wasn't Hibiki here just two weeks ago?

Physical damage has types, elemental damage does not. It's why people always suggest serrated fire weapons but never bolt thrust weapons.

Yeah, blunt and thrust damage disappear when you convert a weapon into pure elemental. So a Fire Beast Cutter would just do pure fire damage with the Serrated bonus

Not really

I wonder
would the universe explode if the two tried to cuck each other?

Thanks, I'm aware of those tactics. The problem is the arena is double layer and this is FRC, so he one shots me and he gets really weird on the stairs, making me die seconds in.

Not enough arc for eye

It's just not worth fighting this guy, I'm getting a different glyph

cranston dont judge me too hard, im just bad today

Alright, cheers guys.