What's the ideal age to move out of your parents house according to Veeky Forums?

What's the ideal age to move out of your parents house according to Veeky Forums?

When youre able to buy your own place :^)

Why would I cuck myself by not renting?

Suck on the titty til the titty goes dry.

What's the ideal number of times for you to keep making this thread

Any older than that and you are missing out on valuable life skills that will make you independent

40-49

I was 21 and it felt like the right time.
I could finally have all the sex i wanted and do all the drugs i wanted and sleep at weird hours.
By sex i mean masturbating untill my arm dislocated itself (true story) and by drugs i mean smoking pot all day

It's not an age thing, it's based on financials

What would you do differently this time around

never, if you can help it

rent is a huge drain on finances and lmao if you think youll get a mortgage straight out of your folks' house. stay living at home as long as you can. it's not like previous generations didnt do it, moving out ASAP is a boomer thing from an era where houses were incredibly cheap and jobs were genuinely shifting away (physically) from where they once were.

fpbp

Im 29 and wouldnt do anything different.
Well i would do a lot of things differentlly if i could have the oppurtunity but not the moving out part. 21 is a good age but like user a few posts above me said its all about your finances

WHEN you have no debt and can live comfortably in your own home.

But it sucks

I don't enjoy it

18-24

I moved out at 14

I moved out, out of my parents house when I was one year old. Took care of me ever since.

Until they kick you out. Having parents who are willing to provide for you past 18 is truly a blessing, you can do so much without having to pay rent/mortgage, and you won't become lonely.

18, builds character and makes you appreciate how comfy you had it

If you have the financial means to move out for college, do it then. If not, move out right after graduating college.

Depends... I'm 24... Still at home... Mom and dad are gods... They have medium/low salary... Never complain... Mom cooks cleans all the Mom type shit... Have younger brother... We prob earn more than parents... pay low rent monthly... 15% of income... Doesn't want me to leave... I don't want to leave other than to make getting sex easier... Don't really have anywhere near enough for own home... Will not rent another property like a cuck... Will probably stay till I can buy own property outright.. But expecting to leave around 30