Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2500
Smug Ash Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)

Other urls found in this thread:

kike
lmgtfy.com/?q=OBS
s1.webmshare.com/vOZA5.webm
youtu.be/qLajeD1KfyA
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mP_fxnqSU3elhobUVrMnhBMXc/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that voting for what order SPYRAL get revealed in is going on right now
Current results
Left: 479
Middle: 427
Right: 102

Post cute(tm) yugis

Even with that forehead she is cute.
Also.
Xth for Northwemko having something new (be it support, retrain, art cameo or figure)

I still have very mellow hopes when it comes to SPYRALs, so I am not really expecting anything.
But assuming the two leftmost cards are GEARs they may very well make or break the entire archetype.
Acquiring and abusing GEARs is like the one thing the initial batch of SPYRALs actually did well. If these are good, they might salvage themselves and end up able to do something at the very least.

give us a link

Fix him.

>tfw you've been around /dng/ since it started on /v/
>tfw you've hung around here for SIX (6) years

Feels old mang.
But I love you faggots.

th-thanks for the link

Going in with low expectations is the best way of going about it. Although both the monster and spell looking like GEARs gives me slight hope.

You can just google the page in 2 seconds
kike
book . com/YuGiOhTCGEU/photos/a.624974477644694.1073741831.616190488523093/977447469064058/?type=3&theater

It's easier to just laugh at him and move on.

I want to bully and abuse SPYRAL Quik-Fix.

Give him an effect

true draco is fun!

Daily reminder gimmick puppets will become OP

Whats the easiest way to upload my replays to 4chins

>Dank Dark Magician
>If your opponent controls more monster(s) than you do, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon one "Dark Magician" card from your deck. When a "Dark Magician" card is Special Summoned, add one Spell Card from your deck to your hand, and if you do, Special Summon one more "Dark Magician" card from your graveyard.

OBS -> ffmpeg -> webm

How come Lunalights get the good shit whle the other Ruri archetypes, hell just about ANYTHING used by a female in the anime get nothing but dicks?
Besides Wind Witches, i cannot name something else used by a girl in the anime that has amazing support like Kaleido Chick, this bitch mills as a fucking cost and gives you armades by just banishing her.
The only thing that could be as good as this chick would be the wind witches being a 1-card Crystal Wing that has destruction immunity WITHOUT using the normal summon.

Easy, because Serena a best. Rin a second.

I want to see him get plowed by an old man and then the two agents as well

Harpies are pretty decent though.
Black Rose Dragon used to be a Staple

what's OBS

Last two comments of the previous thread

>Sleeper going straight for Quik-Fix
He knows who the real master mind behind SPYRAL is.

lmgtfy.com/?q=OBS
>Open Broadcaster Software is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Stream to Twitch, YouTube and many other providers or ...

That just makes me question if konami made some weird ass poll in japan about who is the best ruri and japan voted for Serena so konami just printed kaleido chick (and i say they printed it because to my knownledge, serena, and the rest of the ruris besides yuzu haven't appeared in the arc-v manga so its not possible that the chick is a manga exclusive card) for whoever who was a fan of lunalights in japan.

>Opponent gets his Chaos Max out, field is empty aside from Max
>I summon set Battle Fader in defense position when he attacks
>my turn
>Activate creature swap
>"wtf it's not effected this a glitch fuck you"
>Scoops

Why is Creature Swap so fucking dank

First time making a webm.
Trying to figure out how to remove an audio stream, but regardless, enjoy this Infernity first turn.
s1.webmshare.com/vOZA5.webm

Because it don't target

Why you fucks play duel links?

who is you fucks?

other general

>trying to start shit between generals
fuck off

>I summon set Battle Fader in defense position when he attacks
>summon set Battle Fader
JADGE

Why are /dng/ and /dlg/ split? Is it like how /cfog/ split from /fog/?

>implying I would touch that shit
yugioh became good only after synchros

i know you waifufags and pedos are playing it!!

>>"wtf it's not effected this a glitch fuck you"

Why do I have a feeling this is fake since I'm sure Monarchs burned the acknowledgment of non targeting effects deep into people's brains after those 8 months of cancer.

I actually don't play duel links I was just wondering why they split

Looking at the wording, that user probably played against a mexican

idk on that but like persona & smt; fgg&labzero; h & alice

Too large for my shitty phone

It's split because nostalgia fags and because duel links uses speed duel rules. (20 card deck, 4000 LP and only 3 monster zone and 3 spell/trap zone)

Why would I want to play on a 3 column field made for ants and have to grind in game currency for cards when Ygopro is on Android, has a full fucking field, and a library that is only behind by a handful of releases

>20 card deck
>small ass field
>lp total only viable if you have anime plot luck

If Duel Links had an oc playable baseball cap wearing cutie girl with a ponytail like another mobile game id play it

It truly is horrible and the kicker is, the people who play this somehow feel like they are elite players and spew bullshit.

Because duel links is pretty much an entirely different game, that just happens to use some yugioh cards. And nostalgiafags up the ass, who would bitch about MUH SYNCHROS RUINED THE GAME.

Of course, they forget the bullshit ReturnDAD and TeleDAD pulled. Or how cancerous GladBeast were

I am once again reminded that VRAINS will use Speed Duels and is thus doomed to be shit because of it.

You forgot about Chaos Format that lasted for THREE MOTHERFUCKING YEARS and it also made a comeback with Chaos Dragons before DRAGONS format, of which said format had a broken lock involving Chaos Emperor Dragon and Yata-Garasu

forgot to say, that by said format i mean the original chaos format.

Seriously, Invasion of Chaos just broke the game, a banlist had to be made.

youtu.be/qLajeD1KfyA
>tfw at least this will let us absolutely ruin normies who probably never even watched the show.
>tfw they won't even get their summoned skull out because you're too busy synchroing into crystal wing.
>tfw they probably are going to ignore the two other columns on their paper play mats
Duel links is shit! SHIT!

I dunno about you but I like the grind. If I want to just play the modern game, I'll just start up YGOPro and play a game or two. Caveman YGO has a charm to it that can never be recreated.
Also YGO was my childhood back in the early 2000's so having an excuse to use all the shitty monsters from way back then is awesome. I never thought I'd be glad to draw Ghost Knight of Jackal, Mefist the Infernal General or even Meteor fucking Dragon but they win games. I GET TO ACTUALLY SUMMON TWIN HEADED THUNDER DRAGON AND IT'S AN ACTUAL THREAT.

Well I guess it's an excuse for nostalgia fags to leave us alone.
and yet they dont
But at least you're enjoying it

Kys nostalgiafag, the game is shit like that.

>kys
seriously though, I don't know when or where you invent this meme but you should at least consider that not everyone visit the board where that meme born.

>Also YGO was my childhood back in the early 2000's so having an excuse to use all the shitty monsters from way back then is awesome
If this is true then why not grow with it and realize that there is no point in going back? Go forward with the game and spend time getting better than to go back and learn nothing.

Die

>I play TCGs for the intellectual gains
M8 please.

this desu
If you want to relive "muh nostalgia" just make two decks of old cards in YGOPro and play against the AI with 4000 LP

It's just nostalgia dawg. Playing with all those LOB/MRD-era cards reminds me of good childhood memories and old friends that I haven't seen in years. No matter how much the game evolves and grows (for better or worse) I'll never forget the day the kid next door and I were in awe of a shitty Labyrinth Tank my older brother gave me. I'll never forget running home from school so I wouldn't miss the newest episode of the anime because holy shit, Marik actually summons Ra in this one?!
It makes me feel like a kid again, that's all.

That's no fun. The only reason I play YGOPro is to playtest deck ideas and go against other meta-tier players. Wanking off against the AI achieves none of that.
With Duel Links Konami did what you just described but decided to add an actual "game" element to it; collecting cards, pomering up your deck, facing "bosses" - it's somewhat reminiscent of an RPG.

tl;dr YGOPro (or other sims) and Duel Links are basically different games that have different design philosophies

So is local stuff fun to play at. Or is it just full of elitist fat neckbeards using nothing but meta decks?

Last time i went i got beat to shit by the little snot kid with the 800$ deck

>I want to play with the old cards because I'm scared of learning the new ones
Bad news buddy, some user said that duel links was data minened and that xyz and synchro is on it's way. Here is even a voice clip of Mai Valentine saying that she is pendulum summoning.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8mP_fxnqSU3elhobUVrMnhBMXc/view

>Wants to join a tournament
>not expecting other players to play good decks that win
IT can be fun if you make it fun but yes, it'll be mostly meta because winning is half the fun.

I want to have sex with leo dancer until my dick or balls explode or she crushes me with those thick lion thighs or i get a heart attack by witnessing her beauty

FUCKING TOPSIES REEEEEEEE

>six slams counters
>DESTINY LEO COUNTERS
>Pendulum|Xyz icon (Odd-eyes rebellion dragon)
rest in pizza

Control your thirst, Soundwave.

So is this duel accelerator v2

How soon before it fails and gets closed down again

Also are they unironically gonna add xyz and keep the zone limit and 4000 plus just because of anime autism?

same

>thread 2.5k
>take over by fag doing general war to both sides
great start

Is this the right thread to talk about the 3ds game too?

I've played YuGiOh for fun for quite some time and just started the recently translated 3DS game, I'd like to know if I can make an Elemental Hero deck here and how hard is it to get the cards.

I am nearly 10 wins to reach the 1000 victory with lunas, my dick is harder than steel knowing i somehow reached this many wins with a petdeck nobody cares about.

And yes i also play Matches so i didn't won by playing singles all day, but i get bored of matches everytime anti-meta faggots show up and scoop by just summoning Denko Sekka

Why the fuck is there a Yugioh thread on /co/?

Should have made it ypg -ygopro general
Dn is dead and gone and I'm happy, it was cancer

I don't care nigger. Control your damn thirst.

First person to figure out how to summon Quasar with 3 Monster Zones and 5 ED slots gets a cookie

Yeah that's what I'm worried about..

I just want to have fun and play some relaxing duels with other people than my friends. I figured big tournament stuff would be full of the autist, but was kinda hoping the local stuff wouldn't be.

Your English is shit. No one cares about your opinions or thoughts. Go away thirdworlder.

>kaibafag is the one behind it all
how the fuck am i not surpised
inb4 vince reveal pic too
end it

> recently translated 3DS game
Oh shit first I'm hearing about this. How's the translation so far and what's all translated?

Do you mean making an Elemental HERO deck in the 3DS game or in real life? I'm confused

I want to do the same but with my Northwemko, only with a lot of handholding and tonguekissing, missionary position all the night until we pass out and eventually rest. Maybe with a test pregnacy after and being positive
You must be good with Lunalights then.

Literally any xyzs they add will create a toolbox, I wanna see the selection they add

So far I've seen most cards and even story and tutorials are translated.
The translator took a lot liberties tho, a lot of characters swear and the tutorial is "kinda" informal.
For instance they literally tell you "Trap cards are used to fuck your opponent up".

So yeah, it does its job pretty well.

>that moment when I realize that I got a minicore of Spellbook&Prophecies just a week ago, then Rudra happened and today the mini core is with me
Feels good. I always wanted this deck.

It's not me. Why do I always get blamed for everything? I don;t make threads I just laugh at Dork Magician, Bad-Eyes Dragon, and CaC shit

pic related minus one spell/trap card

The game.

What the chances they add really good stuff early on? Will it be in release order perhaps?
Will it finally be time for boys Kachi Kochi Dragon and Grenosaurus to shine

FUCKING TOPIES!

All topsies will go to gulags!

Shinji go be a faggot in that trash show where a trash like you belong.

Julio is an undying curse

pls help me raidraptors pls

There's more blue balls in this image than a hero deck waiting for stratos to come back to one...
Seriously what are these balls for
>realizes we might get zexal dub voices...
>realizes we might get arc-v voices...
No god... NO. GOD. I don't want fucking declan. I don't want fucking GON STRONG

>Guardian Elma is unlimited
>"Cannot be Summoned unless you control a face-up "Butterfly Dagger - Elma"."
>Butterfly Dagger - Elma is forbidden

From my experience it's nothing but zoos, kaijus, Paleozoic's, dimensional barriers, anything that can remotely run frogs, and that one guy who runs dimensional fissure, barrier statues, banisher of light, and D.D. dynamite.
My odd eyes deck gets chewed out Like big league chew to the point I started finding some level 7 kaijus to put into it.

Dark Alternative Magician.

New fusions with Gaia, Summoned Skull, Red-Eyes and DMG.

gee it's almost like self-bouncing cards are an issue

>DMG fusion
traps are gay