pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/65gqv5/my_thoughts_on_faye_but_also_how_she_relates_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AZURA IS

shit

shit

I love Faye!

faye

I'm in love with Faye

Why do you feel like posting this every single thread?

Me not in the OP!
Also, Yumina (and friend) soon, fellow Againers.

reddit's wife

How has this faggot not been banned for signature posting or avatarfagging?

why dont you have the tripfag filtered?

I WANT SABER'S DICK

Leave him alone. He's fat so women don't give him attention, and he's a spic so his parents never loved him (as is their way), this is the only place he gets attention.

I'm not doing a very good job at exp management in fe4
I think Dew is past the point of no return

He's a fat lonely cuck with no life. He literally spends all day F'5ing at all times of the day because he has no social life beyond here and begging for art in/a/. That is literally his whole existence. Stop giving him (You)'s.

Is this Summer Ike?

what can i give my -atk + res chrom to make him useful? he's my only sword user that is not complete thrash
my team is nino 5* neutral, sharena 5* and the usual bonus unit
i have a neutral lilina and henry to give her his tome, should i swap him?

I shudder to think just how fat and disgusting the Tharjafag is.

how do i proceed in echoes chapter 4 just a big x

>-atk + res chrom
>not complete thrash

he has many times
he ban evades constantly and starts crying when someone says he didn't

Wrys makes people happy!

reminder that faye is most well-written effie character. i could write an essay about her

Use your free Olivia

YEsss...

Wew. Turns out that brave axe+ Cherche meme isn't just a meme.

Play Celica's maps and then enter Duma's tower

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/65gqv5/my_thoughts_on_faye_but_also_how_she_relates_to/

the other options are navarre, lonk,shitvera, stahl, palla,laslow,Tittyki and hinata
eliwood is not getting in my team ever

hello again reddit

Image was made in feg. Try again tumblr.

My 1 +Atk Cherche is -Def, which feels like a waste with how high her's can get.

What did she mean by this?

Don't bother questioning antifags, they will literally make up lies that can be easily fact-checked and hope that historical revision and the passage of time will do the rest

>all those walls of text
>for a flavor of the month fictional character
Those people have way too much free time on their hands.

just because food is from a chef doesn't mean it cant be turned into shit
continue eating shit redditard azurafag

She's a flying death machine. I just need to get death blow and threaten def on mine for her to be complete (pic is old, have drag back on b).

Remake where Reinhardt gets redeemed.

I like Hana

How fucked I am if I want to play seriously but cba with resetting and stat-checking every fucking roll?

it's not like /feg/ is any different

She wants to ride the thundercock.

Izana!

What the fuck does this even mean.

/feg/'s really autistic too but less motivated and of course not polite. So I'll just call your taste shit and maybe once in a while you'll write a paragraph defending it and I'll tell you it's not that deep and that's it.

>hedgewolfe

>run out of orbs trying to get Alm
>decide to install Nox to at least get some small joy from rolling
>Communication error every time
Why must ISIS torment me like this? Is it because I don't want to pay for their overpriced orbs?

>Reinhardt rolls up Belhella
>Julius is a dark mage, and thus a red unit
>Reinhardt whips out his Blue Thundercock
>Murders Julius and carries Ishtar away on the back of his horse
Nice

what should i give olivia in case she need to fight an hector or some shit like that?
moonbow? axebreaker? or something like threathen atk?

Why does everyone give her axebreaker? Is it for Hector? Or more people that I'm unaware of?

Drill desperately trying to spice up his shitposting while posting images he saved from /a/ after crying for fanart of his shitfu.

Look it up on serenesforest user, there is a way to disable the safteynet tracking on the emulator so you never get that error again

What skills work best with Bunny Chrom? he's +SPD -RES

Triangle Adept

memebow seems pretty obvious

It gives like 6+ wins over the standard brave axe build. Hector is the big one but it catches more than just him.

>azurashits are in maximum asshurt today
holy shit

Is Finn the biggest bro in all of Fire Emblem?

Anyone?

>mfw my last pull was a shitvera
sweet, thanks gacha god, but fuck you also

Hector and her wyvern are the main Axe threats, Raven could also be dangerous but he's rare, same with Bunny Chrom who actually has speed.

Make a team out of these shitters for me

sanaki +spd/-hp
eldigan +def/-res
tharja +spd/-def
raven +atk/-def
kagero +atk/-def
rebecca +hp/-def
cherche +spd/-atk
effie +hp/-spd
abel +res/-def
nowi +atk/-def

no

Tharja
Kagero
Nowi

Stahl a cute~

I want to hold his hand~

Cherche and Abel are the only real shitters in that list, faggot. -Def Nowi isn't ideal but nowhere near shit level.

You have Abel and Eldigan. You must have Stahl and Gunter, too

Tharja
Raven
Kagero
Effie with Abel's lance

i want Stahl and Est to go and stay go

How come you always see people complain about azurafags but never any actual azurafags

Like for how big a cancer these azurafags are made out to be I rarely see anyone praise her at all, much less care about her

Do Ruby Sword and Triangle Adept stack?

I don't think you need Axe Breaker since you're supposed to let him attack your units after you've killed everyone else so you don't trigger Armads.

What is it with her expression that creeps me out yet is weirdly arousing?

No

yes

maybe

sometimes

I don't know

Tharja
Nowi
Raven
Kagerou
You'll need to slap buffing skills on Raven and Kagerou to get the most use out of Tharja, Nowi will probably want to stay away from Falchions unless you want to spend a Triangle Adept on her. Kagerou will want to frontload her offense as much as possible to try to one shot mages and cripple dragons. Raven can deal with any blues Tharja and Nowi have trouble with, any Reds Tharja doesn't double to death Nowi can probably finish off. Effie is also a solid choice if you prefer physical damage to magical for blue.

lies

i don't know

repeat

don't listen to this user

can you repeat the question

It's like atk+3, except it only stacks twice so you get 2 attacks instead of 3 attacks.

Everything I've read says they don't. Silver Sword + TA > Ruby Sword + A slot, at least as far as attack goes, the latter has a bit more versatility though.

Tharja
Kagero
Effie
Nowi
Raven and Eldigan could be good as well

Is there a good tool for planning a manual recruitment randomization for a game like, say, Awakening or Echoes?

From what I've seen of the maps I think a randomizer might be the only way I can actually enjoy Echoes.

+Spd Tharja doubles and kills every Falchion
Kagero kills or leaves them with single digit health

TA Nowi would be a huge waste on that comp.

*rapes nino's cunny*
ah yes.

Yeah but are cavalry memes without mages worth it?
Sounds good. Abel's only 4* though so 20k feathers for a lance is a bit steep but I have some hones and other stuff lying around so I'll just play around a bit and see.

I want to leave twins in her!

THUNDER MAN

Yeah, I was just pointing out where the -Def on her would be an issue, it's not much of a problem against anything else and keeping her away from them while the others take them out is far less resource intensive. Nowi works better as a versatile tank than anti-red I feel.

Once Camus releases the full physical team would be workable. Otherwise Reinhardt or some super costly Cecilia/Ursula is your main piece.

Thundershtood.