PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Luma v7.0 stable released. Fixes GBA and DS mode, cucks NTR, and much more. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and Soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't already have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this is going to take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
-Cruel, the freeShop developer, was arrested for reasons not related to piracy. Being open source, someone else could take over and continue to release updates.

>Vita
-Adrenaline 3 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/

>PS4
-JailbreakMe released.

>Xbox One
-Proof of concept userland exploit released. wololo.net/2017/03/31/xbox-one-hack-xbox-one-exploit-proof-concept-released-based-chakra-exploit-unconfirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/updating-a9lh
gbatemp.net/threads/old-3ds-with-10-3-0-28e.467533/page-2#post-7240432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

switchax when

What to bitch to basedflow now?

Next time you make this thread, add in that Adrenaline-3 finally added PS1 support with full sound and all that

Nothing. We got what we wanted.

Not just that, but full dualshock support. And multiplayer support on PSTV.
It works basically as well as real PSN PS1 games.

Tried megaman legends 2 and digimon 2003. Flawless so far.

Alright, now that I have a reason to care about Adrenaline and my vita again, can someone give me a quick rundown on how to run ps1 games?

The category lite plugin still doesn't work properly, you can't sort ISOs/CSOs with it.
That's one of my few complaints with Adrenaline right now.

full complete jp undub of botw soon?

just put the EBOOT on there

if you ever used PS1 games on a PSP you know how it goes

I have up to the part where you install a psp bubble, but that's as far as I got.

Convert PS1 games to PBP by using PSX2PSP, then place them like so:
pspemu -> PSP -> GAME -> Game Name -> EBOOT.PBP

Tried using a 6.61 to 6.60 conversion plugin?

Yeah, but I haven't touched my psp since I initially modded it, which was during my sophomore year in high school, and that was in 2010

lol

No, I didn't know that was even a thing. Link?

I think I'm gonna shut the fuck up now, because I just noticed the readme in the adrenaline zip

I know it hurts to rtfm, but I commend your admitting to it.

What is ips patching?

What does the Pack Hack folder do in a 3DS? Does it do anything?

Lately Freeshop has been turning my console off by itself.
Anyone else having this?

Pretty sure Pack Hack is totally for doing stuff on the PC end of things.

CP botnet activity, don't worry.

How you can distribute ROM hacks without distributing ROMs themselves.

we already have a thread here, fags
see It's a collection of tools for Windows to create files and other stuff, read about them by using a search engine

That thread failed to update a few things. Get over here you goof.

N-Nani?

better leave the job to someone competent next time instead of creating yet another thread don't you think

it's literally just a patch that tells which bytes changed, so no illegal content is distributed

Luma cheats when?

Digimon World is kinda weird for me on adrenaline. The bottom part of the screen is cut. The same eboot used to work fine on retroarch. any tips?

The romhack dev gives you a .ips patch.
You apply the patch to your own ROM (which you got totally legally!) and the result is the romhack.

Why are we only getting jokes about Cruel being a pedophile now? It's not like he became one overnight.

I'm retarded, so please humor me for a moment. To update Luma, do I just copy the new shit over the existing shit and then it's done, or do I need to do more?

That's just something weird with that game specifically, use custom screen sizing to make it look good.

Digimon World 3 doesn't seem to work at all, if anyone gets that game working let me know.

It is possibly because freeShop did so much for everyone (even if it was just a less shitty way to do the same things as other programs) that people actually didn't readily start talking shit.

>binding buttons to the right stick only works if you've got digital input
Why. How am I supposed to comfortably play spyro now?

Speaking of, what other psx games should I bother getting?

Halp pls?

Is there something wrong with the updater

changing the screen size doesn't work on ps1 games

Extra paranoid, how do I tell that my 9.2.0U device is on A9LH and it's safe to update SysNAND to 11.4?

Yes it does.

It does, you have to open the official settings from the first tab in the Adrenaline menu.

>tfw titlekeys site+fbi+eshop download later+sleep mode master race
I love actually being able to walk away from my 3ds and turning it off during downloads.

something wrong for me then, tried it just now and it doesn't work

Is there any way to transfer all of the shit from my EmuNAND to my A9LH SysNAND or do I have to start over from fucking scratch?

wew, thanks lads

>Luma 7.0 released
Does this mean that after I update to Luma 7.0, I can update to 11.4?

Also, is there any reason to if everything already just werks™?

Haven't touched the thing since January

well, still doesn't work lol

I can't stand people who still don't understand how QR codes work.

no reason. 11.2 is still the best version to be on

What do you mean?

A lot of people don't seem to realize the power of FBI and the titlekey site.

>cucks NTR
does that mean i don't have to use NTR for screenshots?

>accidentally updated A9LH to 11.4
whoops did I brick it

Are you lowkey calling me out

Can we all hold a moment of silence for the poor sod who spent time and effort porting PCSX-ReARMed to vita only to have it become completely obsolete?
His work wasn't in vain, though. I played through both SotN and Parasite Eve on it, and it was a grand old time.

Is native vita res on psp mode a thing yet?

And 11.3

Not if you're the patrish bugs bunny poster, but if you are a pleb who hasn't heard the good word yet, then I recommend doing your homework buddy.

How does one downgrade back?
I updated just because I don't like using freeshop.

yeah, some games were good but adrenaline is so much better

So I've got a bit of an issue with a o3ds. I try to use udsploit and I can never tell if it's fully installed or not as it stops putting up text after a few seconds. Pressing start returns me to the homebrew menu, but trying to activate safehax gives me a pm init error. Anyone know what to do? The system's on 9.2.0-20 if that helps?

adrenaline already upscales to vita resolution, but the internal resolution of psp games are still left at 480x262. raising the internal resolution would require dirty hacks

Have you tried this a few times, including shutting down and reloading everything?

>no reason. 11.2 is still the best version to be on

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll stay on 11.2 then. Do you just update Luma then or literally just ignore these updates?

wouldn't work, apparently the PSP GPU is still in use here

Yes, I've tried quite a few times, but nothing happens. It's really aggravating!

>o3ds plebs can't into homebrew

new safehax has problems on older firmwares
use

>tfw all I want now is the 3rd party memory cards and 3.61+ games to work

Then the Vita will truly be the complete machine.

Wait a sec, is udsploit really the preferred method for 9.2 now? That seems surprising. There do exist older methods to try if all else fails.

is there a dump of salt and sanctuary for the Vita?

It'll have everything but games.

no, you're good

but take a relook of this, incase you missed anything:
3ds.guide/updating-a9lh

if you made a 11.2 backup you can but it might be more trouble than it's worth. not too sure though

haven't looked into it. i did have to update ctrhttpwn a month or two back for online

Luma can take care of the Friend List for online.

You might want to update Luma to be sure it has the latest Friend List patches, though it seems by now as if they're fixing multiple versions ahead of time.

>Section VIII - CTRNAND Luma3DS
Do I need to do this

yes

Delete this!

Are there equivalents to Freeshop for other consoles?

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth still doesn't work in arkdian ruins.
Error: C1-2858-3

If it's not too much trouble, could you point me towards a older method? The safehax is still spitting out a pm init error despite what I do.

camera still doesn't work in psp mode. there were one or two games that use the psp camera. with that, psp mode will be perfect. then, if we get external memory working and games over 3.61 working, vita modding will be perfect

Dude did you try that GBAtemp thread? Someone had a fixed thing for you to try.

gbatemp.net/threads/old-3ds-with-10-3-0-28e.467533/page-2#post-7240432

So now that I've installed A9LH and everything I can just go back to using my 11.2 EmuNAND, right?

is it possible to adjust settings for ps1 games on the new adrenaline? By that I mean bring up the menu you had on the psp where you could map button combinations to L2 and R2

did you not try ?
you can also just go to the link to safehax in the guide and use a previous version

>ape escape errors out before hitting the loading screen
Well, that sucks.

Found it. You have to go into the official settings from the adrenaline settings

Sorry about that! Must've overlooked it. But that works, thanks guys.

Alright I just got a 3.55 from a fucking Good Will dirt fucking cheap, where's the retard proof guide to get this nigger going?

>nds-bootstrap git hasn't been updated in 2 months
It wasn't worth waiting for after all.

How do I execute a Layeredfs.plg from Luma?

told you senpai

But we tried to tell you

i see you not getting replies and i wish i could help you but i don't know where it is either. i wish you luck

you're talking PS3?

hey boys I need some help, I found my old-as-fuck 3ds hat I modded back when the whole a9lh+luma was released, I installed the freeshop cia and the custom badges cia+some custom badges, a custom theme and some games via cia, but when I went to the eshop to get the sm4sh dlcs all my badges, and games where gone. tried installing stuff via eshop but now, every time I turn the console off it does that too. what happened?

yeah, $75 and all that was wrong with it was a broken HDD

Disc Drive and everything else works

>NTR CFW
Pretty damn simple, just paste the fefatesSE and plugin folders at the root of the SD card and let NTR CFW do its thing.
How do I do this using Luma 7.0?

just get Rebug REX on there nigger