/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou and Nikola Tesla 14 April
- Hijikata Toshizou 15-19 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later
- English FGO confirmed for summer 2017 fate-go.us/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.us/
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/65lizq/english_fgo_launch_servants_identity_speculation/
twitter.com/tononet/status/853325023808937984
megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Guan_Yu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whores.

You fucked up the OP

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>we won't have to wait for those retarded fan translators anymore
That's a fucking blessing. I'm wondering how are they going to translate all the Servant lines without a dub (unless they code subtitles in somehow).

Who is this?

>when you realize you have to roll all your favorite servants again

Spartacus route when lads?

>News
- English FGO confirmed for summer 2017 fate-go.us/

OSIMANDIAS GET AWAY FROM MY HUSBANDO. HE'S PURE.

>Translation done by nintendo treehouse

>>we won't have to wait for those retarded fan translators anymore
Are you retarded? NA FGO is going to start two years behind JP. It might catch up eventually but it won't happen anytime soon.

You didn't copy the last link retard

If I pull that off, will you die?

I'm glad Andersen is a 2*.

>Only 6 5*s despite playing since release day
>Amakusa and Ilya are two of them
On one hand, I can potentially have even more stuff
On the other hand, I have Waver, Nero, and Ozzy, and my luck could be even fucking worse.

We still don't have actual translations for anything that is not Fuyuki/Orleans. Those shitty summaries don't count.

I don't even know Japanese well and I can immediately tell that is Kiyohime.

What's this about an english patch I keep hearing about

To be honest
Hoarding my quartz for Okeanos will be pretty funny, I mean, there is like 60 gems in the game at that point + the starter bonus makes like 90 in total.

Let alone the event ones and daily bonus.

My 2 and 3* teams would carry the shit out of me thru all the events.

I hope Nero Olympics part one are not that hard, if i get Andersen in my first FP i will shit bricks

That and the fact i will be hoarding for archer anne since Day One non-stop

Chink god

>Sony user - Caster
>Melvin - Avenger
>Berlinon - Berserker
>Salty Janitor - Assassin

Just three more servants and we can have a true /fgog/ HGW

That still means we're going to have to wait for the NA game to reach that point.

I've been making threads for almost two (2) years and this is the first time that I fuck up the thread.
Should consider sudoku?

>Fate/Gay Order

HMM
WHO COULD THAT BE, I WONDER

Hopefully they let Gajins import their accounts

Is it time?

>Gilgamesh
>never married
>pumped and dumped a kingdom's worth of women in part because he was horny and in part because he was just a jerk
>most definitely begat several bastard children out of wedlock
>absolutely got sodomized by a whore-faced mud creature at some point
>pure

It has to be Jeanne D'arc right?

It's the only woman warrior that makes sense

How many rolls do I get when I start?

The Guan Yu 5* when lads? user

She's clearly Jeanne d'Arc. I wonder who's this mysterious redman though.

>Hopefully they let some players start two years ahead of the other players

I imagine there will have to be a lot of subtitling taking up space somewhere. When you ascend a Servant, they always give some spiel that has useful lore on occasion, the NPs themselves have plenty of amusing shit too so that needs to be subbed, the little gameplay cutscene with Goetia and Roman, I am very curious to see how incompetently this localization is handled.

And I am so glad a dub is not happening, because that voice actors strike is still going on, so who knows what sort of plebs they would get to do this. It wouldn't be a Nier situation where relative nobodies end up doing a good job in spite of everything.

Robin Hood (True)

The first release is going to have 4 Orders as far as I know, meaning that we're going to get a Okeanos translation at long last.

In the old gacha hell you get a free single roll

I hope they do the same with the gaijin version

1 with a guaranteed 4* servant

He's a knight of the round table. Maybe Lancelot

I was browsing /a/ and they fucking spoiled me on it, he's apparently Emiya Shirou, though I never really heard of a hero with that name.

If anything, this gives a good idea of what they think the English version will be. Clearly they are catering to complete newfags to the franchise.

Still pure.

This meme is dank and was never funny to begin with.

They're not allowing account transfers but they're considering releasing an english setting for the original app a la GBF since they realize how many gaijins are playing the JP version

>Dick and our Robin Hood aren't buddies
Poor guy

Remember to reroll for Jeanne!

I know I will. Unironically.

This is a /r/grandorder meme, fuck off to where you came from.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/65lizq/english_fgo_launch_servants_identity_speculation/

I know, right? I can get one and give him love quickly.

So Nasu's blog says that the FGO world is neither a Fate world or a Tsukihime world just like Fake?

You don't to /a/ fucking newfag, is that simple.

>In the old gacha hell you get a free single roll
Is it going to be that? Seriously? I thought they're going to use the most recent FGO build, with all that shit fixed in advance.

Priorities for FGO EN:

-Waver

That's it.

>Pre-buff Waver
I rolled that fucker FIVE TIMES
No 4*s, just fucking Waver, over and over. I actually burnt the 4th and 5th copy out of spite before starting a new account.

Explain to me why you would want to have Nikola Tesla.

There is nearly 0 chance that they won't be using the latest core build even if they don't put in all the servants and chapters from minute 1.

But Lancelot is not a nigger.

Liu Bang when?

>A fucking drunk NEET till he was 40
>slayed a giant snake and got a legendary sword
>somehow manage to become a super power despite being in buttfuck nowhere in the mountains
>defeat the greatest warrior of his time and go on to establish a great dynasty lasting 500 years
>dies to stray arrow

What NP/Skill would he have?

Unless they really do start with all the orders up to London than Waver is going to be shit until the Nero Festival event.

>tfw I had to use CS and 2 quartz to beat Jeanne Alter in Orleans
I don't know if I was just really bad or the game was a lot more hard back then.

Source: twitter.com/tononet/status/853325023808937984

Just when I thought I was lucky beginner for rolling Helena not twice but thrice...

Good self buffs
Guts
AoE NP that's pretty strong but nothing to write home about

He's a solid 7.0 as far as 5*s go. Better than Ishtar, for what it's worth.

>the little gameplay cutscene with Goetia and Roman,
The scene immediately following that is basically the important parts of that (Solomon's listing his NPs and BTFOing Goetia with Ars Nova) though.
Unless the Solomon fucking up Ars Nova's chant thing pans out and wasn't just Nasu forgetting what he wrote for the lines they recorded.

see

Don't forget to giving him some cups too.

Fabulous Gay Order

Fabulous Gay Orgy.

Stop being retarded, we'll get the same treatment as the chinks; when the game is released we'll get it with all the latest QoL shit but after that we'll only get animation updates and shit during events.

Jeanne is still a fantastic choice from like Fuyuki, to about London or so. It's just that when you start facing level 70-90 enemies, all of a sudden her defensive capabilities mean absolute fuck all compared to damage.

Lightning autism is cool.

And then once challenge quests start happening she's usable again, though not necessarily the best or only option.

Berlinon?

nice

hopefully Aniplex likes easy money since they will already have all the English made anyway it wouldn't be trouble to implement

>Priorities for FGO EN:
>-Waver

For me is Mi Capitan and then Iskandar, I will be rolling for bryn just for the memes.

Archer anne will be something i'll will be saving at least 150 quartz

What's her name?

>the current year
>not summoning guan yu in shin megami tensei

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Guan_Yu

ayy

>once challenge quests start happening she's usable again

Since when, or how, compared to damage or stall/charm comps?

But I don't, I would rather have Edison (true) [fake].

Originally, FGO started with the first 4 Orders, London came later (that's why London is the first difficulty spike for many newcomers). I'm pretty sure they're doing the same thing here.

>English version comes out
>All those new players Day 1 asking for help with the 200k Shadow Herc in Fuyuki
What would we tell them?

It would be hilarious if Bryn's trial gacha comes around in English FGO before she makes a return to the Japanese version.

We know, literally nothing.

git
gud

wew

fuck off

She's an option on stall comps.

I used her when I ran the Herc quest in Nero Festival 2.0 with no event CEs, alongside other healers and walls to help protect my main attacker, Ozzy.

>FGO started with the first 4 Orders
Spotted the newfag

Amerifats, does that pic actually resemble what edison looked like?

To fuck off.

Okeanos came in November that year

The greatest Seigi no Mikata we have ever produced.
Class: Berserker
Name: Unknown
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

>Stats
Strength - C
Endurance - C
Agility - C
Mana - D
Luck - A
Noble Phantasm - B+

>Skills
Mad Enhancement - B
Disengage - A
Aptitude for Slaughter (Boots) - A

>Noble Phantasms
Mordstiefel: These Boots Are Made for Stomping - C, Anti-Unit
Exquisitively well made, sturdy boots which nullify rough terrain penalties for the wearer.
When their name is invoked, Berlinon receives a brief boost to his Agility and Strength which raises them by the equivalent of one rank to increase solely his stomping speed and power. If used against a rapist, this boost lasts for the whole duration of the fight with no added mana cost.

Flucht: Out of Sight, Out of Mind - B+, self
A conceptual NP representing Berlinon's ability to masterfully evade conviction for his violent outbursts in life.
When using the Disengage skill, Berlinon passively receives the benefit of Presence Concealment of equivalent rank to this NP and any who saw him fighting forget what he looked like.

> FGO started with the first 4 Orders

No it didn't

Does Helenaor Nightingale resemble any of they pictures?
user just Don't think too much about it

My memory is shaky on that far in the past, but I recall it being Fuyuki and Orleans at launch, then we waited for fucking ever for Septem and Okeanos.

Or maybe it was just Okeanos, fuck I don't remember.

Kind of.

That makes zero sense in any way

>Okeanos wasn't even done by the time the game launched
>It wasn't implemented
>The script wasn't done either

So no
Prologue, France and Rome, that's all.

We should put "if you play the English version, just fuck off" in the OP but they never read the OP anyway

Ishtar's only that high because muh crits and crit accesories. Reminder to wait for the true objective memelist next month.

>Doesn't know about OKEANOS WHEN