pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Please buyblue
I'm so lonely

How hard is Es to play?

what platform

Play Jive

>rev2 is patching in an epilogue for the main story after release

why is it not ok when capcom does it?

Because it's a full shipping game from the start. The VN/anime is more work than Dimps put into the rest of SFV.

>ywn be ky

Free as fuck.

Was Ram a mistake?

>elphelt pantyhose
I wish all female characters had pantyhose option.......

Persona 5 Arena when

will rev2 be the last update?

And what "fighting game" is this by chance?

meeeee

i havent played in five days

someone help, i feel tired and i wanna die

I main makoto!

Double standards. For another example, Xrd only has 1 (one!) character with black hair, yet it's SFV that is called Blond Fighter V.

How many hours have you played? SFV is my first fighting game too and I am kicking golds/platinums now after having been stuck in SuperBronze for a while. Learn/understand frame data, watch pro's playing your character and make sure you have a BNB combo, a crush counter combo and learn what setups your character has. Setups made me get to the next level, it is really important in this game.

tl;dr, play more and study up

go out for a jog

I havent played a fighting game in 2 months waiting for Injustass 2 and Tekken 7

>Spend precious hours and digital quarters playing 3rd Strike
>Gill keeps kicking my ass
>Finally win a round
>"RESURRECTION"
Way to go Capcom

>Finally finish P5
Now I can get back to fighting games. I even avoided this thread because I knew someone would tell me Akechi was the killer.

>not maining best boy

dont let him build the meter for it, he only does it at max, rush that shit down

Embryo Storage from Blazblue: Central Fiction.

thats not even the actual best boy

Yusuke is also acceptable

Are Venom UK sticks any good?

What drm is confirmed for T7 on pc?

>Haru has god tier zoning with grenade launcher
>Unga normals with the ax
Save this post, she's top tier.

I'm angry. I was watching NCR and playing SFV all day so now my gf won't give me the cunnies because "I don't pay any attention to her." Fuck this, I'm going to play fighting games and become pro in my off time and show everyone.

/blog

About 50 hours

I play Ryu, which makes watching pros a little difficult, which is an excuse I know. I literally can't seem to figure out the use of normals in this game beyond starting combos. I just wish winning felt satisfying

lol you must suck. it shouldn't take more than a 2 credits to get to gill if you don't play the game much. if you hit gill while resurrecting he stops healing, if you time out the match and he has less health than you, you also win even if you haven't made him revive.

it's making my stomach hurt from laughing at how much better to watch and play sfiv is over sfv. i don't think sfiv is a great game but it's better than this piss.

If you want a good SFV character, learn Cammy. She has good normals, DP, proper anti air and great walkspeed. Also, 50 hours aint shit.

I just picked up cammy after 200 hours of being silver. I feel like I'm not getting better because I can't get any consistent matches against anyone. I either play someone once and when they win they troll pick or they just quit.

I didn't even play my first online match until I had about 100 hours in training mode when I first started with USF4

then why don't people do that? oh because it isn't

damn...

Ryu is not a good beginner character.

daddy capcom knows best haha

>Ryu is not a good beginner character.
then who is?

Weird. I get solid long sets with people in battle lounge all day. Just create your own lounge and make it a FT3, people like playing those. And people will play other characters in lounge for fun, I do so too.

Yeah, it's disgraceful how anti-consumer Capcom is preventing people from playing USF4

obviously they're not preventing people from playing it but they are preventing people from watching it

how come the combos did so low damage in SF4? did the scaling work differently?

I'm watching it right now

Yeah, I can't believe how they could get Twitch on board to ban it like that

Not that guy, but Cammy IMO is the best SFV character to start out with. You can learn whiff punishing, anti airing and confirming relatively easy with her. She has everything. You will also have to up your defense as she is rather fragile.

yeah replays that nobody gives a fuck about

you are a fucking moron

It worked the same except CA always does at least 50% in SFV and trigger activation adds extra scaling. Ending long combos with ultras/supers wasn't usually very effective in 4

remember when there were fun chars like e ryu to play?

>playing old hype sets from past events during stream downtime

Wow, that's was a pretty good idea.

I wonder why nobody gives a fuck about watching SF4 replays

>they nerfed dj in usf4
still mad

Did Daigo make top 32?

remember when you had to think of more moves than the same 2 loops on your flow chart?remember when you could visually distinguish high level play from intermediate level play?

Just because nobody had figured him out yet doesn't mean he wasn't theoretically overpowered

yeah but think about how much more rewarding your victories were :^)

no I remember thinking oni and e ryu were cancer and the DLC characters only got worse and worse

Characters that should not top tier in SF in order to make the game an enjoyable spectator or playing experience:
>Gief
>Guile
>Dhalsim
>Birdie
>Balrog
>Bison
>Vega
>Rose
>Juri
>Hugo
>Ryu
>Ken
>Yun
>Yang
>Blanka

How do you get over the anxiety of going to locals?

was that six throws in a row?

How can Injustice keep itself from turning into a flavor of the month and stay relevant?

vega's fun

Why didn't Daigo quit fighting games when he was still good?
This is embarrassing to watch

remake gameplay to something actually interesting

get fucked, daigo

Even i saw that flash kick coming, cmon daigo

He's doing it as a tribute to Valle

Damn Daigo is washed up

Should just enter as the token Ryu player

SFV might as well be competitive quarter flipping.

It's like watch Undertaker's last match over and over.

how long until all the lauras switch to nigcalli

daigo loosing is the worst timeline

daigo was never good you faggot
LE EPIC EVO MOMENT XDXDXD PARRY XDDXD

Makoto when?

ikr

spotted the 2kpp scrub

Makoto is dead

>dog from xrd sign is back
if he becomes leopaldon i swear to god

Du, Punk, Momochi, Fuudo sure are lucky. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

le ume flashkick with a move that needs a second to charge. kek

does Tekken have footsies?

Remember when Daigo was supposed to win the final Capcom Cup for SF4 with Ryu(evil) but then lost to a fucking Guilty Gear player

no, just counters

glad capcom made SFV for normal people and not you

>pr rog
>literally in the "hurrr im gonna push buttons" stance and face

Yes, Korean back waddling.

yeah, an 8f buffer

>Get hit by ONE (1) non-ex hit
>Lose 1/4 health
>Get hit again with 1 EX meter combo
>Down to 1/3 health one hit away from stun
>Get hit a 3rd time
>Dead

the only way to balance balrog is to give him 875 health

LTG's girlfriend is kinda ugly and she seems stupid too

unga vs. ブンガ

not so unga now, HUH
balrog sucks

But I thought rog was broken? How did he lose?