MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Previously on /meg/:

gigi-chan best waifu

Cora is cute. Should have made this a Suvi thread for user.

More like OP is a dumb bitch edition

We've had one good OP in like 3 weeks

Good OP.

So Collector Armor is literally just the torn off flesh of a Collector attached to some metal right?

Does saving Raeka make it so you don't get the Drack great-granddad cutscene with Kesh at the end of the game?

Attached to underamor I think.

so... is she a slut?

>Quarian ark DLC
>Sidequest is interviewing one for a leadership position on a newly discovered dextro world
>This walks in

Yes, she's daddy's little slut.

Morda's voice actor is so fucking shit.

it's literally a tranny, enjoy

I'm curious about this as well. I want to save her this time.

The helmet looks like a cute face. How do I romance the armor?

>Dumb Slut Sloane dies, Kaetus is bitchy she is dead.
For Fucks sake just starve yourself already so I don't have to hear you bitching about your dead AIDS infested whore. Dumbshit deserved every bit of pain he got.

Well they did a great job making Morda sound like some effeminate teenage camp-gay male who also can't act.

just don't forget who owns those kiss pillows, human scum.
the angaran empire will rise again and steal all your white women.

> Play as FemRyder
> Gil takes me to see Jill
> Talks about wanting to have a kid
> Keeps on saying creepy shit about how he's ready

Was anyone else concerned he was gonna force some Brodie-Ryder babies?

B-BUT LE SARA IS LE PURE XD
Kill yourselves.

So they were together right?

Nah Jill has that shit on lockdown, Gil is straight, he just doesn't know it.

glad you're on track.
don't you love how they hire shitty voice actors just because they're a tranny that needs job money?
morda is 100% just jien garson's voice but pitch shifted with editting effects. the dumb tranny didn't even attempt to sound different.

Yep, but I am guessing Sloane has some side dishes Kaetus didn't know about. You aren't that nasty without a bit of a mess.

So, /meg/ do you think we will see more of him?

I'd love for him to become a re-occurring minor character in the Andromeda series.

What if Gil wanted two kids? One with Jill, one with Ryder.

>angara
>empire

Didn't they have some kind of democracy before the Kett showed up?

> Can't romance Kandros

Fucking terrible

I just finished the game. It all was just meh.

Jaal is bi.

This. the ending felt underwhelming

Vetra is best girl. This has been your daily public service announcement; it is not up for debate, it is simply informing you of the objective state of affairs.

I was mildly alarmed, if only because all I'd heard about his romance arc was that babies were involved. I wondered for a little bit if he'd ask a FemRyder he was close to to have the kid.

Ryder would make him choose but he would stick with what he's most familiar with, Jill. Because the faghag rules all.

>"Let me show you want Boomerang has for sale! Best loot in the dunes!"
>Actually, literally nothing for sale
POETRY

>tfw you're dead and your son is some bald fuccboi who can't even take out an entire Kett base by himself

> Andromeda literally only has one new alien race, Kett don't count since they're not from Andromeda
> The one alien race is also literally just a designed life-form that never evolved or grew natively on Andromeda

This is a worthless galaxy

No, my friend. Jaal is straight.

That weird creepy smile Ryder has. Looks like he's going to rip that turkeys throat out.

Why didn't this game release on the Switch?

Nintendo didn't allow a M rated game

We've only seen a fraction of the galaxy.

Ayrea best waifu

pls dont give him (You)'s, thank you.

>tfw when Jaal fulfills most size-kinks you ever had

Do you think they'll add "natural" aliens next game? Or aliens that aren't bipedal at least

I give the job to the burly maletur that gave his bony booty to me

>Guy installing an irrigation system indoors in what's clearly some sort of office
Bioware really just crapped this Elaaden settlement out huh

They seemed to be disparate tribes of sorts who discovered each other because they were all just placed on different planets by the Jaardan. They seemed to have come up with a shaky system that included a lot of arguing by leaders but came together mostly because of the Kett.

>huge, muscular build
>pretty eyes
>weird rib cage but who cares
>apparently he lotions himself and smells nice
>he has bio electricity and smut writers think that translates to a vibrator dick
>he probably makes Sara's hair stand up in a pleasant sensation with his bioelectricity
>has a deep pleasant voice
>loves to spin his lover in the air
>knot

The point of Heleus is that it showcases how advanced the Jaardan were. They brought a whole galaxy back to life and created organic life to populate it. That's insane.

We'll leave the cluster eventually and meet new aliens.

>read crew notes
>Jaal brought sewing equipment and perfume

what a fucking faggot.

*whole cluster back to life

Right? I can't place exactly what it is, I just get this FEELING when a guy is notably bigger than me. Like I feel safe, but also a lot of other things.

no because they're too lazy to animate them.
>yfw hanar and elcor somehow got gassed on the ark off screen so bioshit doesn't have to model them

i'm going to marry avitus rix!

He doesn't seem to be having any trouble pulling women. Even if he doesn't pay any attention to it.

>knot
Worst kink. I bet you like A/B/O.

You wouldn't bring sewing supplies on an extended trip to places where your clothes are very likely to be damaged?

Ah yes, the Jaardan. A race of unknown beings said to have appeared in Andromeda centuries ago, creating the Angara then disappearing with no trace but synthetic left-behind creations that amount to nothing and whom may well be simply have faulty data from dis-use.

We have dismissed that claim.

>got gassed on the ark off screen
I can see that happening, what ever is going on with the Quarian ark will cause a lot of casualties.

what the fuck is abo

If you don't know, don't go down that rabbithole. It's the kink for furries who pretend they aren't furries. And women who fantasize about rape.

>tfw I haven't unlocked any good infiltrators in the multiplayer

I have a level 3 Vanquisher but I'm stuck with the shitty humans and their useless sticky grenade. Which packs should I focus on if I want a better infiltrator?

Not that user but A/B/O is SHIT. Knots are fine as long as they don't involve a bunch of fucking weird bullshit to justify why the knot is there.

Alpha/beta/omega.

>spoiler

End yourself

I liked the Turian councillor, 2nd best after the Asari one.

oh jeez
i only like the knot kink cause the fic an user here wrote not that long ago

>fucking furfaggots still here

She is not best femtur, let alone best girl

I found a way to fix Andromeda

Sidposter, grab your chub.

Coraposters, hold your Asari manuals.

Jaalfags, bend over, I have to thrust or this doesn't work.

Your plan is sound

This desu

Furfags been here since Tali

What about the rest of us?

Go on

He is going to be squadmate and romancable and he is going to be bisexual due to turtur lusty fujos

What's the plan, user? Why do you need Jaalfags to be so lewd?

>Wanting an LI whose lover just died
It's shit every single time.

Wouldn't fujo want him to stay gay?

im ready
>slip my dick in cassandra
>starts talking about her dead boyfriend
why

People are sucker for thay stuff

>Play MP for a while as Turian Soldier
>Attempt to play as other classes
>Their powers hit like a wet noodle
>Struggle with levelling an Asari huntress, go back to original class
>Suddenly lose all desire to play MP

Someone help

>>starts talking about her dead boyfriend
Yeah what were they thinking. Right after fucking her.

Work with me.

Give me control of your body and I'll fix the game.

Are they really? All I remember was people complaining about it. Nobody likes to feel second rate in romance.

We'll bang, ok?

He technically stays gay and autism ryder gets him as well

Vanquisher + Any class with turbo is fun-ish. Everything is still a bullet sponge but at least you don't fall asleep. Human soliders are piss easy to get full cards on and get turbo and grenades, so you have two powers that aren't garbage.

Immortal Punchlord vanguard builds are viable too.

You want to make everyone in /meg/ jump off a cliff or something don't you user.

>Kaetus
that's the turian who gifts his gun to you when you first meet Sloane, right?

Can you ignore the bomb on Tuchunka and ultimately allow it to detonate?

>Andromeda 2
>You have to go save a settlement form the Kett
>When you get there, you find the survivors all closed up in a building
>Over the din of gunfire, you hear them singing

>"Men of Harlech stand ye steady, "
>"It can not be ever said ye, "
>"For the battle were not ready, "
>"Welshmen never yield!"

What Im saying is there needs to be more military cadences in Mass Effect.

>Give me control of your body
B-but what are you going to do with it?

Yes. Krogan assets take a big hit and there's an absurdly enormous swath of destruction implying the thing was like a teraton of TNT.

Sure. If you are some kind of jackass you can let the bomb go off. It's a bad idea, but you can do it.

The trick is to play an Asari Adept, like me3 multiplayer they're biotic gods who can set off their own combos so you dont have to rely on scrubs.
Its essentially the one class where you dont need a good gun to not be complete usless shit

Heres the lowdown, max Annihilation field, grab a shotgun and throw lances at people while running at them for fat damage and blue ass go fast.

Anybody got any tips for salarian architect? I feel theres potential there but dunno how to git gud.

Does Wrex or Wreav say anything about it?