EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

old

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/legion-legendary-items-guide
pastebin.com/F4wGc6hu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really bad mog desu

belf

are there confirmed cases of people getting legendaries from nethershard turn ins?

should I level my paladin? hes 24~ish and the thought of doing outland again makes me cry inside.

and how do you replenish the mythic keys?

assuming wowhead.com/legion-legendary-items-guide is correct

yes

Never gotten one from Nethershard turn-ins but I did get one from resource turn-in so that's a thing

pastebin.com/F4wGc6hu

Finished the legion fapfic. It's demons x femhuman with mindbreak and all the things that come with it. Can also see it on darknest or my tumblr.

which mog should i use?

>and how do you replenish the mythic keys?
Do it again and finish in time

Just do the Mythic dungeon on the key in the allotted time and it'll recharge. Only problem with that is running a depleted keystone awards no loot so its practically worthless.

do you think it's worth the time to try and target farm KJ trinket with nethershards?

where can I find a cow-titty elf to ERP with?

So, weird question but what's the name of the priest organization in Legion? Like, the mages collectively are the Tirisgarde, the rogues are the Uncrowned and so forth. I know that Netherlight Temple is their order hall but that's it.

so with a burned key you have to do it twice to get something out of it?

that seems backwards. why doesn't it just remove a big chest or something so that you don't have to prove you ran to then prove you can run it.

So do nethershards only drop from the "rare" spawns now? I remember getting 1 or 2 every few kills when broken shore came out.

>leveling up a alt
>everywhere is a ghost town and each area has nearly a guaranteed rare
does everyone just boost or what?

Just looted this, is it good

go to Felwood. it's so dead that every single rare in the zone is always up

>finally get flying
>sit in org on my rarest mount, the riddler's mind worm
>no angry groundscreaming pissbabies whisper me in impotent rage
where's my angry whispers i was promised, /wowg/?

no it sucks, but I'll take it off your hands for you
*opens trade*

>tfw 5/10m now

>memes in item text

It's middling, being 925 makes it a decent option

i suppose technically it has to give you that legendary because its not like you buy the ring and then it gives you shoulders

>Broken Shore portal quest
>Ask warlock how he got here before you
>lmao git gud

>middling
*breathes in your face*
*tops dps meter*
heh... ur pathetic magic betrays you, kiddo

>is wow dead
yeah

Essentially, yes. Once to burn it out by finishing after the time expires, and another to recharge at which point it'll upgrade to a new level.

>seems backwards
Well if you get 8th place in a racing game does it reward you? Its the same kind of system. If you finish with 1 second remaining you receive the bare minimum reward which is 1 chest. If you finish with no time remaining you still get a chest but now your keystone is depleted and you need to run it again (this time awarding no loot at all) to recharge it.

You run it on depleted, if you finish in time it gives you a new, undepleted key. Getting no loot is punishment for fucking it up the first time.

where can i find the mods in that screenshot?

Save me.
These idiots have ignored the portals and forgot to run into the shield so many times.
Our top dps left and now I'm dealing more damage than their friend who replaced him...

PAY ATTENTION, NAVAROGG

That's kind of the point of Nethershards for 110 players. I believe in the blue post about this patch they even said "you can now target legendaries"

*teleports behind you and uses draught+battlecry*
*doesnt even spare ur corpse a glance as it falls to the ground*

TRINKETS, TRINKETS

post more

>uses draught+battlecry
*moves 10 yards away*

How is this mog? I'm not sure how I feel about it

I got the name White on my hunter but there's no good white mail mog and it's infuriating

KILL YOU! TAKE YOUR THINGS

t. niggers of the legion

I guess it makes sense, just seems an odd choice to push you through the dungeon again to let you do the dungeon again? Maybe i'm just autistic :^)

yet another week without mimiron's head
I've got 48 tries with this one, I don't want to continue

Rares, and Sentinax portal creatures.

>moving 10 yards in 3 seconds as a DK
lmao

I suppose the alternative would be
>run Mythic+ tuesday
>time expires before you complete the dungeon
>have to wait until next week to get a new keystone

>
or
>fail on +3
>drops to +2
>goes back to +3 if you succeed

name a comfier class

>random dies in +10
>"Does anyone have a bot?"

Thankfully it wasn't my key but do people not repair their gear before doing Mythic+ dungeons?

>just came back after gone for 7 months
>doing the new 7.2 scenario
>all of sudden illidan appears

how much did i miss

*phases out of existence*
I am sorry, heroes. I must leave you now.

bite your tongue, that would be way too simple for Blizzard. You need a catch in there somewhere
>fail on +3
>drops to +2
>spend 100k gold or 10k Order Hall Resources to charge it back up to 3

hue, probably. gotta get the resource grind in there somewhere I guess.

too exploitable
>+3 a +10
>enter and leave the keystone 3 times to get it back down to an easy +10

I wonder if my futa Draenei could fugg this.

>there are people without an addon that automatically repairs their gear when talking to a repair npc

STOP SAYING FUTA

FUTA IS NOT REAL

Watch a video of Gul'dan from NH. Basically Gul'dan was trying to use Illidan's body as a vessel for Sargeras and Khadgar shows up and reattaches his soul to his body, then he joins us to fight the Legion.

lets see...

Maiev did not actually kill Illidan, rather she took him to the Vault of the Wardens on the Broken Isles

then the alternate Gul'dan from WoD's Draenor sailed to the Broken Isles and took Illidan's body that is now encased in crystal out of the Vault and to the Nighthold in Suramar city where he plans to rip Illidan's soul from his body and replace it with Sargeras' turning Illidan into the new Avatar of Sargeras.

Now in 7.2 we have killed Gul'dan and freed the imprisoned Illidan who was essentially like "You know what's at stake, right? then follow me into the abyss" which I guess was to The Broken Shore - our greatest defeat where we lost Varian and had to retreat.

Now we're going to confront the final of Sargeras' command the guy who has been calling all of the shots and told Gul'dan to do all of this: Kil'Jaeden inside the Tomb of Sargeras where we will also fight his fallen Avatar (supposedly the same one Aegwynn fought).

That's basically all the lore up to now

i cant decide between tailoring or alchemy

help

Salt from a shammy who clearly needed a carry but didn't want to advertise it. We got a 1 chest from a +9 VOTW and this is the response I got after I said "it's fine if you need a carry, just ask next time" and kicked from the group

who got kicked from the group?
shamn clearly a shitter but stil

Alchemy

dunno what affix he's talking about but grievous fucks over shammies hard

I got kicked. The instance was over and all, just seems really petty. The dude was messing up all the time, including riding the elevator to the end back up when he was eating food, literally pausing the run after the first boss to yell at everyone about the affix, ran slow, wasn't aware of the LOS stuff for the 2nd boss at all.

I shoulda left once I saw that him and his unholy dk friend didn't have the flight point closest to the instance, but I figured "maybe they're just alts or something, and it's not my key at least"

Any alliance tich /wowg/ guild i can join?

2nd

literally hunter. ur pet does all ur work, u never die, all u have to do is dps.
its chill. spend time with trusted companion pet
DH to edgy

>the new world quest on the broken shore
most cringeworthy memeing i've ever seen from blizzard, and i saw cataclysm

>do a BG
>their side has 2 rogues 3 DH
>our side has like 5 mages and two warlocks

I really need some casual arena buddies for rated 2s or 3s. I play on an RP server, I main an Orc Arms Warr, I am not terribad and have at least a lil skill at pvp.

Anyone wanna add me on battlenet?

To the user watching true detective, it better be season 1

>Change my keybinds to be less of a finger twister
>Now play a retard straight out of a boost

it is, but i liked season 2 as well

Resto better make up for slow elemental queue times or else I am reeeeeeing and rolling fotm hunter

Heh, get a load of this faggot.

second one, but I would change shield.

Season 2 is pretty good, but season 1 is amazing

best oceanic PvE server?

>Heh. With our intellect we'll be bound to win no problem against these lugheads!

Alliance vs. Horde basically, jejjle.

Define best. If you're looking for a real raiding scene, don't play on oceanic PvE servers.

AW YEUH NIGGA

how hard is Mythic CoEN ?

Wait what nethershard turn in for legendaries?

>tfw no legagoogoo

I'm gonna make it work.

I-I'm gonna

the winds of the frozen north still HOWL in these veins

Who is your favorite wow streamer?

the only wow streamer I've ever watched was hist because she came on while I was about to sleep one night and I decided to watch and fell asleep
that's it I don't know how people could watch wow streamers in the day on purpose

nobody wants to be my arena partner? nobody at all?

I am ilvl 850, how should I gear up when heroics only drop 845, just run normal raids?

our guy Asmon

Is that /our guy/?

>Sitting in RP tavern
>night elf demon hunter scouting me
>mentions something about my pet
>/pet's the night elf fem priest nearby on accident
>breaks RP walk, dashes out of the tavern, doesn't come back in

is this virtual spaghetti

>gold sellers have returned to my server
>price exchange nearly the same as just buying a token and selling it
>implying anyone would risk their CC for a $3 savings and 4000g gain

Are you a frost DK? If yes, then congrats on BiS.

arcane, frost or fire /wowg/?

and can someone explain the difference or is it just aesthetics? :^)