byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/fE3Ts8A
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3706&p=19423#p19423
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14665
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14662
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14650
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14649
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14630
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14609
youtube.com/watch?v=1eh9gLRFfe8
youtube.com/watch?v=6sxnXO2RjVg
strawpoll.me/12751362
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucked you're waifu

But why

I don't know why you bothered to post this
It was pretty obvious the guy was a self shilling retard even without it

on the off chance he's self-aware enough to feel shame i want him to never do that again

>finally get chef position
>bombed before I can cook

antagonized as fuck

What the fuck is this, I didn't toolbox anyone

>OP still posting IRC
>absolutely zero coders still use IRC
>coding discord not linked

Coding discord
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

is there a way to pick roundstart skinless?

I mean, they use IRC in the way that the MoMMI bot relays IRC to the Discord server, but you're right and I've edited it to include the coder Discord.
The stats page is there, so hey, Sood should be happy at least

The #coderbus is particularly egregious since it's TG's IRC. Which is absolutely less than zero help for anyone!

POLL IS HERE YOU GUYS

How did it go from Box > Meta > Deff
To Box > Deff > Meta

>Deff
But why

Why anything but Box

Meta has no maintenance loot

>brand new to game
>go engineer because figure it'll be as easy as just fixing stuff
>cultists take over medical area
>security battles with them repeatedly while the captain panics
>break into fortified medbay and steal a cultist sword and throw it as a security officer
>get knocked the fuck out
>someone calls an escape shuttle
>fellow engineerbro drags me to it as security and cultists continue to fight
>vines start taking the ship over and mutilating anyone who gets near them(???)
>slowly crawl away as vines inch over the shuttle and kill most of the people
>shuttle is now on fire for some reason
>we arrive and I crawl out of the shuttle
>fire spreads and I burn to death as blood cultists hack apart nearby people writhing in the vines

FALSE WALL: THE MAP

>>go engineer because figure it'll be easy

WEW

What's wrong with false walls?

The Brig and the Bridge are surrounded by maintenance tunnels that any chucklefuck can get into and make false walls directly into the captain's office. results in a LOT of grand bne on that map

next time don't make me cum

baby's day out mode when

Good. You opened this message.
This isn't actually asari military command.
They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.
So you survived our fight on Thessia.
You're not as weak as I thought.
But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me.
Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win.
The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written.
I hope I'm there for the last chapter.
It ends with your death.
-KL

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3706&p=19423#p19423

Look at him and laugh

Should I play Mass Effect 2?

>Should I play Mass Effect 2

if you don't your missing out on a good game, just don't play the third if you haven't already.
it's shit

>engineer
>easy
nope, least you can do is read the wiki and set up the AME
try janitor or cargo
medbay is lovely to learn first but only do it when it's staffed

>nerf hive defenders
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14665
>color blind settings for goonchat
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14662
>cooking balance changes
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14650
>rebalances black and green cores (WIP)
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14649
>adds mud pie
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14630
>XGM(atmos shenanigans)
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14609

>github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14609

Can someone explain what XGM does? I can't decipher PJB's autism

it's Bays ZAS system

What's the difference? I only played on Veeky Forums

i think it can melt down walls or cause ice to form it temps are extreme enough

>ZAS system
what, do you get your money from an ATM machine, you freak?

Nice

WHEN

yeah

You can now vote on the attack animations in a player poll! It'll last for a week from now.
You know what they say: a week too late is better than promising the playerbase you'll totally do something and then totally never doing it

>ice
NO, NEXIS! NO!

>literally have to manually delete the chatlog regularly for performance's sake
>they'd rather play with the fucking color palate than address this

Why do things that could help the game when you can port things only the ivory tower cares about?

>promising
*autism intensifies*

>Coders promise a poll, refused to allow anyone else to make one even if they had the ability
>Pain promises a poll. refused to allow anyone else to make one even if they had the ability
Finally you did it.

BRING
THE
PAIN

So far so good.

Can we have a poll to move the server back to wherever the fuck it was when it didn't lag?

Is it generally accepted traitors can do anything, kill random people, and flood the station with plasma just because they're traitors?

yeah. as long as they don't ic ooc, ooc ic, or erp, they're golden

Yes

Canada

Yes you buffoon

Shouldn't the get corgi meat objective be limited to getting the meat from Ian? I think it's too easy to just order a corgi from cargo and needing only a crowbar to pry it out of the box

the trader kept bothering me to borrow Ian for '''company''' so I told him about all the other unrobust ways to get corgi meat

>OOC: Hellstorm of the Dark Gods: Kik was a treasure
>Hellstorm is kik
This cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eh9gLRFfe8

youtube.com/watch?v=6sxnXO2RjVg

REMINDER
IF YOU LIKE ATTACK ANIMATIONS: SO DO I.
I VOTED NO. YOU SHOULD TOO - THE CODERS CANNOT GET AWAY WITH IT. THIS IS HOW WE SHOW THEM

I'm in the same boat desu
fuck the coders

Shut the fuck up, you Plebeian. Don't you dare talk to the Patricians like that.

If you like attack animations and vote to remove them you're only hurting yourself. The person who made them doesn't even code for Veeky Forums anymore.

Meta has more maint loot than Box, and boasts tons of maint coins and a free roburger

No. The coders brought this on themselves. I wanted attack animations. I didn't want some illuminati larping from those fuckers to merge a PR without due process that ignores pomf

>they get visibly offended when people discuss development elsewhere because they can't actively moderate it or police public opinion effectively

Even he couldn't revert it

See, this is what I hate about most the anti-RP crowd: Any time that someone proclaims that they want more roleplay people immediately assume they want autistic Bay levels of RP where people need to emote doing even basic actions such as pressing a button or they get banned. No. The medium RP crowd doesn't want that. The reason why we don't go to Bay is because Bay has TOO MUCH roleplay: They put the roleplay first and the game second, rather than other way around as it should be (and as opposed to the light/no RP crowd that wants to put the game first and make roleplay optional or completely absent). It's like it's impossible to have a middleground, and that if you don't like one extreme then it must mean that you like the opposite extreme instead, which is not the case.

We just want people to put more effort in getting immersed. No, it does not mean you should have to type out three sentences every time you want to point a gun at people. No, it does not mean that admins should police everything you do and tell you how to play your own character. It simply means to pretend that you're an actual human being in an actual sci-fi setting with a job on a deep space research facility, and act accordingly. Rather than treat this game as some valid-hunting sandbox with a light space station flavor.

I do, however, acknowledge that not everyone plays this game for the purpose of roleplay. There's nothing inherently WRONG with wanting to treat this game as a valid-hunting sandbox, but everyone plays this game for different reasons. That guy earlier was right in pointing out there is a massive rift in player interests on this server and at some point we're gonna have to sit down and discuss what direction this server should go in, whether it's more of a roleplay focus or more of a gamist space-mafia focus. There's nothing wrong with liking the latter, but don't be surprised when the people who prefer more roleplay try to stand up for that.

>he wasn't here when the admins had a HIGH RP round and everyone started spamming *breathes

>The reason why we don't go to Bay is because Bay has TOO MUCH roleplay: They put the roleplay first and the game second, rather than other way around as it should be (and as opposed to the light/no RP crowd that wants to put the game first and make roleplay optional or completely absent). It's like it's impossible to have a middleground, and that if you don't like one extreme then it must mean that you like the opposite extreme instead, which is not the case.

Who here still has a problem with MrPain?

His actions this last month show he is the best headmin we've ever had.

>log in on my 3 ckeys
>vote to remove attack animations on every one

HA HA HA

voting is tied to IP you retard

the americans are waking up early

still awake actually

Again, the ones you are punishing are the ones who are least active.

shut the fuck up probe

Just because you're retarded doesn't mean I'm going to happily circlejerk you for trying to get a feature I like removed for a pointless and ineffective reason.

What if it was a feature you didn't like?

You're arguing with a guy that RPs playing a cat and fetches mice, unironically

Oh..]

Whats the best job for a first timer?

AI

IIA

SHITTERS GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK UP
SUICIDEWATCH BELOW THIS POST

Do you want more admin bussing or less?

I would rather an admin never bus. You faggots have no creativity as you have never read anything of real literary quality.

there should be an option to get gibbed when converted or rev'd, i fucking hate team gamemodes

need more variety in the buses. how about ships arriving with different races from their homeplanets and such, or a spiderqueen ship, clown ship, malevolent AI ship loaded with borgos.

MORE SHIPS

strawpoll.me/12751362

>When you're the only security officer and the mime is elected captain while you can't hit shit with a stun gun and you panic investigate a maint tunnel and get slipped and killed.

I told you, you should have stopped all that democracy crap.

Oh my god you got it so good too, there were at least four of us meleeing you at once and I had an esword too.

Life is so much better as a validhunting greyshirt.

All you have to do is be somewhat less zealous than security.

[01:12:41]ADMIN: PM: Hellstorm of the Dark Gods/(Kikakka)->Nuklearcellphoneg/(Saro James): Can I just be a wizard?
[01:12:46]ADMIN: PM: Bobda/(Viktor Kedrov)->Hellstorm of the Dark Gods/(Kikakka): Also if you can get somewhere secluded give ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Cult a read through. You're not on any time limit really.
[01:13:22]ADMIN: PM: Hellstorm of the Dark Gods/(Kikakka)->Bobda/(Viktor Kedrov): Because it's 1AM and I really don't wanna learn a new system n' shit

I was absolutely new at the role and was trying to figure out everything I could do.

I doubt arresting people would have done anything, I couldn't figure out how to keep prison doors shut.

I find most of the time I don't even have to help. I just do what I was doing, not interfere and wait for the summoning.

>HoP holds election for new captain
>Force borgs to vote for mime and shill for the mime
>Immediately sprint in and convert the mime after their victory is announced
>First action they take after demoting frank is sacrificing him.

Good shit.

shit on desu

fragged

Wait did the dumb ass HoP really count votes that could be swayed by "law 2 vote for this guy"
W E W

Use the monitors.

I mean, probe is no better. Anyone he doesn't like he goes out of his way to shit on.

provide proofs