/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: A RIVER IN A DRY LAND edition

NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFgh6JJ1R20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ann with Anne!

Yeah I fucking love Shiki-Ouji so far

Just started NG+.

Any tips for reaching Kamashida treasure in 1 day? Should I grind a bit I the beginning and stick to attacking without SP?

Give him Charge when you get it and dupe it, and then give him a light and some buff/debuff spells and go to fucking town.

Sacrifice your personas to give him strength.

I didn't know who that is but I actually liked Morgana's voice. Maybe it's more because I have no connection to that VA as a whole.

SMOL ATTENDANT

BIG BOOK

LAVENZA IS CUTE

>Mishima's Rank 7

Jesus fucking christ. Little twerp would have shot up his school if he lived in america.
>leadup where he was angry some chad was marrying his idolfu
>"So we're gonna purge them"
>that fucking laugh after he tells you he's been threatening random people online for questioning the Phantom Thieves

And I JUST noticed he has his own Confidant message

>your relationship will improve soon with Mishima, but...

Holy fuck the game is telling you to avoid this loser sperg. Am I supposed to dislike him or be creeped out? I'm pretty empathetic and like all the cast but this guy is just fucked in the head. And the Confidant improves by encouraging it, despite almost all your options otherwise being "what the fuck" or "please leave"

>start NG+, excited to make satanael
>because I didn't play on safety I went in with only a few hundred thousand yen
>realize I'm still about 10 in game hours away from being able to make him due to the insane summoning costs (even at 70% compendium discount) and the insane fusion cost since it's so high above my own level

fuck this game.

best grill incoming

>when this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=TFgh6JJ1R20

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

mishima's not the only one with that message

So it's a river in a dry land because the attendants aren't old enough to get wet right

How do I grind money? I'm in december and finished every memento request. Am I fucked?

Shido was the one who put him up to using his powers to kill, shadow Shido literally brags about it. If he had anyone else but Shido as a parent he probably would've just been some fucked up kid rather than a murderer.

Which other Persona cast would you want in that game?

Be nice to him to avoid being at school while he goes on a spree

Did you flunk biology? Not that attendants have real ages or are human anyway

lube is cheap

Last thread was full of great discussion so I'm reposting to keep up the momentum.

Honestly, having Goro murder people in cold blood was a little much, even for Atlus. Persona has always focused on teen characters who do ridiculous shit but while I understand Goros motivations and reasons behind doing, I don't understand why they wrote that in. It'd make more sense to simply have him be a wild card using his powers the wrong way because he had no support system or bonds rather than having him to basically all the dirty work for maximum angst and evil points. He's a fucked up kid but no way could he be that good of a killer even with his police ties.

H A R U

Post the THICCEST Haru you've got.

>Just beat P5
>Beat P4G a few weeks before
>Waiting on PS2 and P3:FES, but it will take a few weeks

What do I play to scratch the itch in the meantime? I feel like almost no game can compare.

Everytime I see this webm I can't stop thinking the animation is done pretty well. Is that just me? Was several moments like that in the game. Maybe I'm just too used to P4

Nice Haru, she wears polka dot stockings with that outfit though

You can cheese Reaper in November and get to level ~85 in an hour. Fusing Satanael cost me around 100k.

Spoil your shit you retarded faggot.

>coming to /pg/ and expecting to not get spoiled
dumbass

Dance All Night
only slightly joking

Puffy vulva.

>coming to this thread before having completed the game

shigeru diggymoto

>got Ambushed
>two enemies used Tetrakarn
>use Riot Gun anyway because the other two enemies are weak to Gun
>somehow thought I could tank the reflected damage
>I couldn't

I'm a fucking idiot

P5 is really polished

P4 was maybe 10 years ago but compared to P5 it looks really rough

Nah, I liked that. I think it helped make him more than just "protagonist but evil". It makes a rather predictable twist have a bit of edge to it as well.

baka desu senpai

some of the mocap can be a little goofy in this game but it's otherwise surprisingly well done.

Why can't this blond nigger Ryuji stop screaming?

Why does he screams all the time?

>AAARRGH WE PHANTOM THIEVES EEEEEEEEEEERGH

>OOOOAAAAARGH WE'RE SO POPULAR

>AAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

Just shut the fuck up already

what the fuck is she holding

How does murder make him more than the "protagonist but evil?" Wouldn't that just make him more evil?

>in November
I know but I want him now. I already did the reaper trick in my first playthrough anyway, I was kinda hoping not to break the game too much this time around. my only hope is the sun arcana then just extort and confuse shadows

QUE ES FANTOM THIEF?

Just the way they both walk is nicely done I think, polished indeed

NG+ and you have to ask?

Mass Effect trilogy is pretty good if you want to hang out with friends and save people. It's kind of retarded, but so is Persona so...

What?
She's holding a Tea cup and the plate for it.

Where the fuck is the mid-boss music

It goes with the theme that adults in power are rotten and abuse children and anyone who can't fight back. For me, even months after playing, I feel incredibly sad thinking that of all the villains in p5 who lived to atone because the game really pushed that whole "death is cheap escape" message. Of all people, the fucked up kid with no chance and all the cards stacked up against him had to be the one to die.

A tea cup

Have you not seen one before?

Anyone feel like the SP recovery accessory makes the game a lot duller and prefers playing without it?

Murder is what he has to do to eventually get his revenge on Shido
Murder is what Shido praises him for
And there's no way Goro could possibly know that there was an alternative to killing the Shadows in palaces anyway before the PT surfaced since Morgana is the only one that came with any knowledge of that.

looked more like a lightbulb

VOTE NO GOOD TORA

lewd

>Fuse a Baphomet at level 53
>Have 4 main element dynes
>Null Phys as well cause why not

Max Strength Confidant is literally broken

One of them Rune Factory, Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley games. Make fake friends, do gameplay stuff, live in a comfy town. Have cycles and rhythms you fall into, with events sprinkled in. Mating press cute wereunicorn boys.

A-user is your vision okay...?

I guess they tried to use the time frame as a way to explain him being able to rationalize it for so long but that the same time it still means that he started carrying out killings for Shido at around 15 or 16 and somehow holding it together well enough to not be suspicious but rather seem well-composed and brilliant.

Was Jun even so far gone? The scale of Jun's misdeeds was larger but at the same time he wasn't beyond saving according to the story.

>Of all people, the fucked up kid with no chance and all the cards stacked up against him had to be the one to die.
As much as I like him and feel bad for him, death was the only thing he had left. Sympathetic or not, he still killed people. His death was pretty much the only choice he was ever able to make for himself in his life.

>eternal lockpick doesn't carry over to ng+

how do you fight them?

Damn, everytime. Love how Justine just lets Caroline throw her around

was debating it but then I realized I was slowly getting autistic about possibly missing out on a max rank confidant since I had to do a dungeon in 2 days
wish I could feel comfortable doing the dungeons over 2-3 days, it'd be way better for the pacing

Go to mementos in NG+.

What's the main story theme/message of P5?

Reminds me of P3 toward the end.

Why was persona 3 the last game where the ultimate persona as a whole were much better than the initial ones? Seems like they get shittier with every subsequent game

Isis notwithstanding of course, nor the tier 2 ultimates from golden, which are actually pretty great.

Well, how do you like it?

Jun never actually killed anyone and he was literally being controlled by Nyarlathotep, bodily wise. He thought he was "making people's dreams come true."

>Mating press cute wereunicorn boys.
uhh...nah I'm good dude

stop saying sad things about groo holy shit

Jun honestly did some fucked up shit. Some people say Nyarly was possessing him, but honestly he was giving him suggestions like how he suggested shit to both Sudous and Kandori.

Reiji was pretty fucking far gone all things considered. Despite having a mom that loved him, he wanted revenge and actually got to murder his half-brother.

Daisy aren't you busy with Cucumber Quest?

>the way Caroline mandhandles Justine
>the emphasis on Caroline's feet
>Justine throwing her body at the end

Goddamn they knew exactly what they were doing with this shit...

What was your favorite fight? Mine was Goro because of how tense it was.

Might have had something to do with the fact that I was running on fumes from completing the whole palace and the gauntlet right before him.

Either you're having a serious issue or I've fallen for some abstract form of bait

I didn't know iced cocoa was a thing before P5

if you hold onto the status quo life won't change, also something something stop being nostalgic over the economic boom era and move on

iced cocoa is good as fuck

>ONCE I GET MY ENEMY TO THE TOP I'M GOING TO SHIT ON HIS LIFE. HAHAHA

Why is Goro so retarded?

>Daisy is dead and never ever coming back

STOP RUBBING IT IN

GODDAMN IT WHY DO ALL THE GOOD ARTISTS FUCK OFF WHILE THE SHIT ONES PRODUCE MOUNTAINS OF CRAP

mishima's pretty good at graphic design

how did he know what joker's mask looked like for the website though

Shuake! Shuake!

>GET SMOCKED

Nigga you retarded

Daisy has been working on a webcomic called "Cucumber Quest" for years. It's pretty good.

The only way to see Shido in utter despair is to take everything from him.

He wanted to make him suffer, not just kill him.

which accessory is that?

Didn't Yusuke make the Phantom Thief logo though?

DON'T BE SO COCK

Y

I'll have to try it sometime. I found Haru's studiousness combined with her enthusiasm and empathy very inspiring.

that's the motivation of the main bad guy from ffxv too and it's just them being petty

it's was before yusuke joined up, when ryuji flashed the full site at the restaurant. there was a logo near the bottom that incorporated joker's mask

Is it weird that I fully like Goro but don't mind that he died, but simply the execution that lead up to his 'death'?

If they had made him confront Shido and die sacrificing himself at the end, I'd be 100% fine. It's just the fact that Shido lived while the kid he exploited has to 'die for his sins'. It feels wrong. If anything, they should be in prison together.

to love groo is to suffer

But to combat the sad thoughts, imagine NG+ Joker finding a way to get through to Goro before its too late. And have them both tell Yaldy and Shido to fuck themselves and fate in the ass.

Tae sells patches that regen SP every turn, the cheapest one is 20k IIRC

He wanted to thrust Shidou into a living hell by ruining his reputation specifically. And considering that he'd rather take the risk of dying to kill the PT and having his heart reformed rather than atoning for his crimes, I figure Goro was pretty right on the money.

i hope goro kills you, you filthy fujo

not only was death not a worthy punishment, but Goro had no intention of killing him at all
still his father, still the only person that has ever actually given him praise in his entire life

it's okay to try to write themes you're not ready for since you're just going to invalidate them all at the end anyway

QUE ES FANTOM THIEVES?

This
It's the most thematically incoherent game in the series but it's not P4 so /pg/ sucks its dick nonstop