/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Made it back to the cover after three years
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRTfcMeqhig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got hate mail apparently, anyone else ever get hatemail on ds3?

Asking again in this new thread, I want to know if anyones done a Greatshield+Weapon build and made it work, I'm wondering if its worth the weight tax

hit that mf like button if this ever happened to u

Post fashion, rate fashion.

Very rarely compared to DAS1 and 2.

So was Manus one of the pygmies or not?

I am very confused how Manus fits into the lore now

>doing PvE run for a new build
>killed Deacons before realizing that I still needed to get Kirk

I mean, this character is mainly going to be built for co-op, but there goes my tool against Tears users. Guess I can just mule the Kirk set onto him in the future if I need it (there's a few rings I still need to get on NG+2 on my main character anyways).

I've only gotten one comment that said I have bad internet

Decided to try out Ringed City. After getting picked up by gargoyles and carried to a walled city with a second poison swamp in as many hours of gameplay, I'm done. This is creatively bankrupt garbage.

Is the large staircase full of Harald knights the shittiest part of the dlc?

Hey.
This swamp isn't poisonous.

Just use the Painting Guardian Shivs, thorns doesn't do anything if the guy has any sort of regen.

he is a primordial man, so yes

anime/10

>tfw you finally grind out 30 Concords over the course of two days because Darkmoons is still broken
Thank fucking Christ. Master of Miracles is out of the way. When I do a ring collector character in the future, I'm just transferring the damn Darkmoon Ring.

Does the infinite respec exploit still work in DaS3?

>almost indistinguishable from the Follower set minus the hat
3/10

I'm just laughing that all the people who ever thought Manus was the Furtive Pygmy got BTFO by Miyazaki at the last second.

As far as I'm concerned, he was just one of the first humans who were descended from the pygmies. Maybe he just had a stronger connection to the Dark because he was closer to the pygmies who were the masters of the Dark Soul, who knows.

Yep, did it today. On PS4, even.

>can infinite respec but not infinite appearance change

fugg

>tfw got roughly half my Proofs from bluecopping before the buff

Farming Proofs is still nowhere near as bad as farming Dragon Scales for the DaS2 covenant.

Yes, but don't spread the word or else leddit will catch wind of it and it'll get patched out.

What? Yes you can. Same method.

Anyone doing a fist build in PVP?

Anyone on PS4 up for bullying Friede?

>still nowhere near as bad as farming Dragon Scales for the DaS2 covenant.

>get friend to place Dragon sign and let you kill him
Yeah man it's so bad.

literally did not work

Do explain.

What SL are you?
For trying-to-avoid-downscaling purposes.

I do it.

I feel nostalgic for BB but then I remember there was almost no build variety and like 4 weapons in the game

Plus its probably a dead game by now

125, Ariandel Chapel. Set your passwords to bully.

But if Manus was just a human, then how would he have created Nashandra and the other queens?

Try doing that sometime this year when nobody plays SotFS anymore.

You must have done something wrong.
>go to Rosaria
>start a respec or appearance change
>accept changes
>do not exit the talking-to-Rosaria menu, but alt-F4 or quit from console
>log back in, get the message about how you should log out via the menu
>keep changes
>keep tongue
>keep respec number

>he doesn't have friends to go back and play through old games with

You guys weren't joking, the second stage of Gael's fight was pure anime.

I wouldn't call it a build but I just generally rock a straight sword with Havels shield. It's what I used to platinum the game. I always found the bigger weapons far too slow to use.

Thanks, any feedback is good as I almost never see anyone using a shield in PVP and when they do its offhand on their backs for stamina regen or some shit

My favourite hate mail.

Heavy Longsword + Greatshield will destroy the game easy and will make you ridiculously unfun to fight against in 1v1s.

>sl20 in the settlement
>phantom has red tearstone, morion blade, blindfold mask, affinity, the new dlc dark magic spell AND old moonlight
>HE'S NOT EVEN PASSWORD SUMMONED

i'm not even mad
he's clearly insane

>SL300

Are these kids retarded

I too, have been farming those 30 items

What sort of weapon? A piercing sword or spear so you can poke from behind the shield?
Heavy Estoc or Partizan are probably your best bet, but won't put out great damage, about 300 to 380 AR for most spears/piercing swords.
30-40 VIT
30-40 END
40-50 VIG
40 STR
You should have just enough load left for rings and a mix of light/med armor depending on your weapon.

Odds are that he may have been a powerful human, but a human nonetheless, and it was the act of unearthing him (as per Kaathe's suggestion) that caused him to transform into an Abyss monster.

At the very least, he wasn't the Furtive Pygmy. He might have been "a" pygmy, but given how they have holes in their chests and Manus did not, maybe he was a divergent offshot of pygmy that eventually led to humans. Though that would imply that evolution exists in some form or other in the Dark Souls universe.

You should probably clip that a bit better so that the Forked Pale Tongues don't show up at the start of the WebM.

What changed?

Thanks, whichever of the. two of you that was. Sorry to the other guy, I never got to see your sign for some reason.

Nice false flagging

every single weapon in BB is a build, das3 on the other hand is either straight sword, ugs, or flavours of poke faggot

try again

the power of cheat engine

I was Lady SJW, it was good fight.

>doing a cosplay build, going through the game at sl 80 for fun invasions
>run out of chunks, don't want to do the dungeon for those ashes
>remember ringed city is full of chunks
>speedrun my ass to Friede for the Dreg Heap warp
>Friede bullies me because I'm still adjusting to my weapon's new tracking
>summon help to expedite the process
>only help is a wizard using Hiroshima & Nagasaki, fight should be easy
>wizard buffs ancient nippon steer with CMW
>proceeds to pussyfoot around the boss, refuses to swing
>throughout the entire ordeal, they swung 5 times, and of those 5 times, it was the weapon art
>they all missed
>I BC them out when Friede is 2 hits from death, stealing the victory
>mfw

Pure skill

Post waifus

>Sorry to the other guy, I never got to see your sign for some reason.
No worries, glad you got it done.

>come back to DS1
>keep dying to Quelaag

Fuck I am not used to these roll timings anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=SRTfcMeqhig

Thoughts?

So what's the most OP PvE build? I'm gonna need something to take me through NG+0 - NG+2 to get all the rings.

Magic is for cucks.

>1h20m long

Yea nah brah

27 Str Heavy Millwod Bully Axe.

Vigor gouging with Raw ASS.

you should stop posting faggoted deviant art scribbles like a 14 year old

>every single weapon in BB is a build
some weapons are absolutely not worth building for though, much like souls
>decided to a run where i just rush to boom hammer and use that for the rest of the game
>getting so excited about slamming niggas with an explosive fucking hammer
>what i get is the bloodborne r1 spam meme come to life with a shit buff with barely any aoe and a moveset somehow more sad and basic bitch than das3 movesets
Made me mad as fuck. It was fun l1 into fully charged r2 to oneshot mobs or r1 doge into l1 r1 dodge into l1 combo until i learned that even with the buff it did less damage than just spamming r1. Pretty sure I just went back to amy arm 3/4ths of the way through the game.

>be Lothric K***ht cosplayer
>doing co-op for the hell of it
>lay my sign down at the double demons
>get summoned
>it's a black knight cosplayer
>hell_yeah.jpg
>proceed to kick demon arse all over the arena, neither one of us sips more than once
>get actual fan mail after, complimenting me on the accurate cosplay with Blessed Weapon and all
Das it mane

>some weapons are absolutely not worth building for though
You what

wowie
just lost 400k souls to dark souls shitty jump mechanics on my SL1 run
feels terrific

Dude, Boom Hammer can OHKO phantoms. But yeah, moveset is pretty boring.

gj BopoH

>caring about losing souls on a SL1 run

I miss Claire.

not like you were gonna use the souls anyways user

why do people go to 125SL? or even 130-140? are they trying to get an extra advantage while still staying in the meme range?

Out of curiosity, has the weapon tier list for DaS III been updated since 1.13?

but i like 2 collect ;'0

t. Claire

Probably, but you get such a minimal advantage out of levels above 120

>extra advantage
There is no extra advantages at high SL. Basically casters need more points for stamina/hp. Or 66STR need some poise

I do 125 because I want to squeeze a few extra levels out of some builds.

>reading comprehension
You said
>>every single weapon in BB is a build
and some of those weapons in BB are boring as fuck shit, like a lot of DaS3 weapons. Your game isn't perfect, it's not hard to understand.
I'm aware of the damage, but I never did much pvp in BB because fuck sony I'm not playing for PS+ A lot of weapons with self buffs as their l1 usually lack good movesets. Shit should have been done differently.

is this list a meme
i went 125 to round off my points since i'm an OCD fag

>You said
I did not. I'm a different user.

>and some of those weapons in BB are boring as fuck shit
Every weapon in BB is fun as shit.

Does anyone else think it would be nice if that released a last patch for all their Souls games that would increase the drop rate of rare covenant items a lot? I mean I can understand it being rare to begin with to help get people to play online, but after online has died, it would be nice to acknowledge that and throw players a bone.

Whatever makes you say that user?

Just started a quality build, recommend me some fucking fun quality build weapons

Meme list is more real. Need some fixes tho

Certain builds are just not possible/viable at SL120. For instance, remember the Vicars? All that shit was only possible because at SL170 you can actually hit 40 Str 60 Fai, with the Vig and End for combat and the Vit to wield the heavy weapons and wear the armor to go with it.

I mean, now with Projected Heal and Lightning Bow it's not that terrible, but you still have to sacrifice a lot of stats if you want to be a caster at SL120.

>Every weapon in BB is fun as shit.
But user, that is wrong. I just explained why that is wrong.

*In Dark Souls 3

>and some of those weapons in BB are boring as fuck shit
???
Only saws, disco dildo and boom hammer are boring.

Boom Hammer and Tonitrus are the two slightly less fun weapons in BB, but they're still shitloads of fun if you build right and pair them with other fun things.

Boomhammer + Gatling Gun is a personal fav of mine

So I'm still not following this.
If I wanted to make a bleed / poison build, would it be best to infuse a weapon with bleed / poison and level nothing but LCK?

ultras need to go up 1-2 levels now cuz of poise and pure STR meta and the hyper armor

t. t.poster

fashin sul

No, your best bet is to just do a quality build with those weapons, because Luck doesn't actually do that much for buildup. Especially after the Rouge nerf, there's no real point anymore.

Is SL50 good for catacombs/Irithyll invasions?
What weapon level should I got to? +4 or +6?

I literally can not see your fashion through the eye rape lava

>no build variety
Tell that to the guy who had the Explosive Karate Chop build