/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou and Nikola Tesla 14 April
- Hijikata Toshizou 15-19 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later
- English FGO confirmed for summer 2017 fate-go.us/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Pharaoh thread

Ushi miso soup

Wait, why is Davinci-chan trending on Japanese twitter right now?

I need a full Egyptian team

Mandingo Saber when?

>He added, "However, when it comes to game ratings, the U.S. has different game rating style and rules that we have to follow compared to Japan. If anything comes up that we have to change based on that rating, that's possible, but we don't want to change anything."

Reminder that your game WILL get censored and you can stop sucking aniplex dick like they'd never bow down to America's SJW's.

I don't get why people are complaining, on some media social website they even make some meme where the Japanese player are crying while newfags are happy, literally just watch the story on Youtube or play both.
Older player can even just play the English version too since we don't have much to do anyway.

Where did the social justice touch you user? Why does the notion that a company might comply with ESRB trigger you?

Got my first bond CE. Where my Ushi bros at

Why is that sword a broom?

As long as Ozzy isn't in it I'd approve.

Fuck off faggot, we don't want the English version because it will attract more Zerobabbies and retards in these threads.

Its her birthday

>this is the state of Gawainfags

congrats user

Oh, I see.

Fuck you retard, I didn't say anything about wanting them.

Who would be the best three to round it out? I'm thinking Akhenaten, Imhotep and Tutankhamen.

I genuinely don't care if more people who are more casual than I am coming to the threads.

I'm more interested by the prospect of more rapidly translated and less otaku focused franchise development.

You don't get why we're complaining so I answered your question, retard.

>easily manhandles two knights of the Round Table and then fights toe to toe with King Arthur
How can lesser emperors even compete?

>I genuinely don't care if more people who are more casual than I am coming to the threads.
You are the problem.

These treads are so shit anyway you won't even notice any difference

>we

Kill yourself

No new spoilers from Chaldea Ace?

It's a rhetorical question, you fool.

cry me a river lad.

We are already reddit anyway, what does it matter?

*blocks your path*

>people say the english version will be censored
>REEEE stop lying aniplex already said it won't happen
>Aniplex comes out and say they will censor it
>Eww who cares is just complying to ESRB
You people will eat a bag of steaming shit if it was Nasu who shat it, no wonder nobody takes this fanbase seriously.

Wait, so according to this shot, servants' animations seem to be already updated at the start point. If the event & story contents get an accelerated release, the US server might actually be worth playing after all.

Hatshepsut for more waifus

Nice, did you grail her to level 100 too?

>Only up to Orleans on release
>not even Septem
Nothing is accelerated, if anything it's slowed down in everything apart from gameplay

If you want waifus just make Imhotep a girl for The Mummy 2017 references.

It's literally going to be current version just with cut content

They'll at least have to cover every event up till Prisma collab, the Andromalius chapter in Solomon would be weird otherwise.

>too scared of getting rekt when Lancelot is around so he has to wait for Lancelot to leave Camelot in order to invade
Wew

We will never get Imhotep because Ozzy stole all his shit because he is le pinnacle of Pharaoh

Only to 90. Saving grails when Yoshitsune comes out

Fuck off redditors.

They said they don't want to, they said they don't want to but if they're forced to they will.

That was literally never a question that was up for debate, if the ESRB was like "your game is rated 18" they would have fucking changed what made it get an 18 rating. This is entirely coherent with what they said about not -wanting- to change things. But what it definitely means is they're not going to go full nintendo "WE MUST MAKE SURE NORMIE SENSIBILITIES ARE FOLLOWED! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

I don't remember seeing Ozzy do any wacky mummy shit.

Rampant Ozzywank did completely ruin any chance of Khufu as a Servant though.

Fuck off impostor we already know Melvin abandoned us

>up to chapter 2 released on launch
>only Orleans, not even Septem
Fuyuki is the prologue, idiot.

You're an idiot. Septem is Chapter 2.

China's release had the updated UIs and animations up to before their launch. I wouldn't be surprised if the US version have them as well.

Though I think the reason why the US version will launch at summer 2017 (July) is to synchronize the date with the JP version's release so they can follow the same release dates like what the Chinese version did.

>using Ushi instead of superior Medusa
wew lad

damn, are you me

What happened to Melvin though? Did he just got bored of shitposting one day and left all together?

I personally prefer Medusa because she's cutebut Ushi is objectively better with single target NP and AoE buffs.

Remember Sony user.

We'll get the new animations and the 3 quartz gacha since the beginning

>going e-sports
What are you doing

He fled because he realized the moment official translations come out he can't prey on peoples lack of knowledge to make shit up about Lan-chan.

>tfw all the interludes will be translated and you won't be at the mercy of the cucks with shit taste that translate only trash
Thanks Nasu

>he doesn't play competitive GO
You better get it together son, the english release will introduce even more opponents and have experienced players in from the start. It's going to be tough to stay at the top.

I honestly refuse to believe they won't be doing apocrypha event for launch.

>using Meduseless

WEW

>using Memedusa at all instead of superior nippon servant

As demonstrated in her Order, Ushi is only good for sushi

>faggots with shit taste
WEW

Yeah, that's the best part of this.

Can't wait for you to get BTFO when it's confirmed to be KoH and not KoO

>Ushitters thinking they can talk about others having bad taste
kek

t. gilfag

Considering how translations work with naming, Yeah it'll probably be KoH in english.
Who cares though?

No, he left because with the english release there will be enough shitposting here for him not to need to do his job anymore

>he grailed Medusa

Ushi a C U T E

I too am looking forward to people having an excuse to say stupid shit for (You)'s.

>confirmed
"localized"
you mean

it will always be KoO.

Soon

Is there something wrong with that?

This is fucking cute.

there's no need to be rude to all snekfags, they're usually good people

>assassin dailies.webm

Localized, not confirmed. Read the actual Japanese name and it's Knight of Owner.

>gilcuck this BTFO already even though it's not even confirmed yet
Have fun with Altria and Mash, faggot.

I love this guruguru reference.

See Official translation will be Knight of Honor, any other name in English will be headcanon.

>worth playing a game that I'm already playing but I have to start over with less content and grind everything again
What

I'm at 700k oda points, can I make it without apples?

He's just a shill user, ignore him

>BTFO
I'm not the one desperate to get away from KoO.

NR and Andersen RPG adventures when?

>KoO
I think you mean Knight of Honor.

Owner. He owns stuff. Honor really has no place there.

see what I mean?

Soon I hope.

It's knight of owner because he owns my heart

It's Honour you ignorant burgers. With a U.

So if English is son came how it is long for spainlish edition?

>owner
Not official sorry.

>Chain of the Heaven
WEW

It's Knight of Onna because he likes women.

Melvin is a spic, can't blame him

>implying "Knight of Honour: a knight does not die with empty hands" doesn't make sense

Honourable combat demands weapons user. And it sounds a fuckton better than knight of owner.

really makes me think