/elyg/ - Elysium General

I want a discord invite - edition

It's official, Zeth'kur will be allowing transfers. Now is the time to steal other peoples names on elysium anathema and darrowshire and sell them to zeth cucks.

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guilds:
ELYSIUM
Alliance guild:
Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

old

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/elysium-project/server/pull/205
youtu.be/pKvd-Ahwib0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anybody want to be my friend on horde, I am a level 21 warrior levelling in Stonetalon : - )

Any word on what server will have name priorities when they start opening transfers? Pretty sure the name I want on Ely got snagged and the guy hasn't played him (did a realmplayer search and he didnt show up) so was hoping to level him on Zeth then transfer him over to Ely with the name I want.

that fucking picture, I'm fucking dying

not in MoH discord, what did Madti say about this?

She's still sleeping :)

Look okay. Back off from Babymetal? I've just had a long conversation with her and I've come to the realisation that she is a good person at heart, that she wants to be a good guild member. Every peronal attack against her really cuts deep, yes sometimes her emotions get the best of her but it doesn't matter, everyone slips up but none of you bandwagoning faggots don't let it go. You don't mind if Madty or Manlet fucks up but if Baby fucks up? God damn better keep that meme going for fucking ever, can't let that go because I get more clique points if I bully Babymetal! Pathetic, you're all fucking pathetic. Babymetal is a fucking saint at heart who tries her best to be a good healer and help out others in the guild, and now I learn people are fucking speaking about her back in private messages and other discords? Grow a fucking backbone if you don't like her, speak to her and resolve it like the adults you're supposed to be, she's a really responsive and resonable person, and you're issues will be heard clearly. But no, none of you will even do that.

You're all
A. Stupid fucking children who enjoy gossip
B. Scared little cucks of handling a REAL conversation with Babymetal
C. Clique faggots that want to bully a GOOD guild member out of the server for NO reason other than somepeople got a bit "annoyed" at her
I'm done with it all, I'm not going to let you get away with this now, you fucking cunts. Babymetal deserves a second chance, even though she didn't even do anything at all. She acts like a normal Mandate of Heaven, guild member but still people will go after her, for little to no reason and when someone else makes a mistake, it's forgotten in a day. While Babymetal makes one? Nope gotta fucking trash-talk her for the rest of the server-life. It's pathetic, it's childish and it should stop or your pathetic gossip-mongering tranny guild is going to fall the fuck apart if you constantly infight with each other and try to make other guild members feel like shit.

what a slob

Manlett/Madtii have never fucked up

Madti rolls need on shit he doesn't need all the time and no one calls him out on it

sure, where are you in stonetalon?

have you ever been to a single guild dungeon, rolling need on shit nobody needs is the best meme
everyone does it

I'm in dungeons with him all the time and no, I don't think it's funny

but Truestrike was the only item still missing from Madti's pre bis and nobody else needed them, I was in that run

Apologize.

only cucks get mad when Dads starts rolling need on green items for his repair bill
the rest is having fun, laughing about it on voice

are you a cuck?

Kys dads no one likes you

i am a male human priest. what does this combination say about my personality ?

>friends making me play horde
>all the cool guys play on alliance

>m-muh repair bill

this is the best meme in the history of WoW

babies bitching about repair bills

is Sunrise still around he get banned or what?

he's online in discord ask him

What did madtii do to get this much attention?

Be a girl (male)

it's shitposting and fake, ignore it

he's not banned or anything, he hit r11 then got a bit bored i think

it's really that easy

But people do it for him? So how did it start?

be a >3/10 girl on the internet

get orbiters
tell them to do it

he started avatarfagging, then spergs get attached emotionally
you can do it too user, it's what puddi did and it's what this new nelf priest is doing

Madtii is just a bored bitch trying to stirr drama who thinks having a lot of orbiters makes her hot shit who can throw insults and personal attacks without looking like a huge shithead.

one of madti's newdz

I'd repost but I don't want to get banned

priest whores

Let's play "Find a random pic of a naked girl on google and pass it off as a nude, because I'm actually a guy who's really dedicated to this whole joke"

here's one thing you have to understand (it's what my ex told me)

women (and trannies) play these games as some sort of dating simulator
they're like a VN to them except with real people and not 2d waifus

they don't like the game itself
that's why they often pick healer, they can stand at the back and let others do the job

if someone like Madti starts talking to you it's like she swiped right on you and is now after your dick so you better act on it

I know a girl who spends all her time indoors and is really shy, she doesn't talk to anyone that isn't her family and a handful of close friends. Has no social media accounts or anything. We used to play Nostalrius together until it shut down. She runs away from people in MMO's and is so slow at typing people usually leave before she can respond if they do talk to her. She has a pretty bad stutter most of the time when she speaks on voice.

I tried to get her to play Elysium but she can't handle talking to strangers in multiplayer games. She's also not very reliable as she gets severe abdominal pain every now and then and can't use the computer (one of the reasons she's a shut in).

thank you for reading my blog

>wanting trannies on my dick
No thanks!

this is true
Elysium is their Katawa Shoujo
we are the handicapped boys they're after

if they want a VN with chads they start playing CSGO or LoL

they do this out of sheer boredom and are often completely fucked in the head
real life yanderes that will murder you in your sleep if you look at other women
your best option is to avoid them and just enjoy the game
don't give them attention, don't talk to them

>We used to play Nost together
>I tried to get her to play Elysium but she can't handle talking to strangers in multiplayer games.

???

We levelled together exclusively and only interacted with other people in dungeons. (We both played tank/healer so coordination wasn't necessary).

How the fuck does that exclude Elysium? You could do the exact same thing

A...and thats why I play Horde... I totally d-dont want that h-haha you cuck.

;_;

I want to raid and stuff , but they wouldn't be able to because they might have to stop halfway through or talk to people.

Instead she just mods sims 3 and dragon age origins and plays it over and over again.

How does elysium compare to nostalrius

>That picture

I think I'm done with Veeky Forums guilds.

>if someone like Madti starts talking to you it's like she swiped right on you and is now after your dick so you better act on it

d-does that mean I finally had a match? I never had one on tinder
today I will celebrate

Unpopular opinion but if your healers aren't trying to compete for top spot on healing done they're probably bad.
T. Veteran healslut

Get her a new friend and make her more comfy with other people. Then have her completely forget about you ;_;

it's shit scripted, but people play for the population.

still no AQ on old nost.

Efficent heals are more important, if a healslut is wasting all of their mana trying to get a top spot rather than focusing on keeping people alive then they are a shitty healer and need to be replaced. T:Veteran Tank

Any addons I can use to make mining/herbalism grinding faster?

what about maintank healer?

Better scripted than Nost.

it's the paladins who always brag about healing meters then don't even show up while people laugh at their autism

these autists literally fight in guildchat with each other
>I want to judge light
>no I will judge light I'm better than you
>no I'm better look at this cherrypicked fight

You sound like a bad tank. Healing meters aren't a good indicator of performance in vanilla.

Lvl 11 human warrior here, need an invite to Mandate of Heaven
>ample supply of dank MEMES

>Better scripted
I don't know what this means

Does it have as many people as nost had
Does it have tons of chinese gold farmers
Is it fun
Doe sit have any mechanical differences

what happened to the /wpsg/ thread lmao
>hurr durr meer bad leader
without him you faggots can't even keep up a thread

MoH is literally tranny cult, dont expect anything but
>doing dungeons to get loot for your favourite tranny
>doing raids to get loot for your favourite tranny
>giving away gold/items to your favourite tranny
>discussing how you would fuck your favourite tranny together with 10+ people

>I want to judge light!!
Litterally never happens since we only JoL on Magmadar and Golemagg
>No I will judge light I'm better than you!!!
Never happens since it's always puddi because of 350ms
>no I'm better look at this cherrypicked fight
I only know 1 pala who frequently links meters.
Stop being such a overdramatic bitch Lumi. You're a shit class lead who's under the illusion of being good, because your unsynchronized upload put you second.

What is the easiests healers to play?

literally proving me right with your post kek

Didn't meant to reply, sorry.

Can someone explain me what is na eu proxy and which realm i should start playing thinking anathema or darrowshire.

whisper manlett for ginvite

> because your unsynchronized upload put you second.

it's Madtii uploading them and there are several people using dpsmate so the meters are pretty accurate

you paladins are the cancer of this guild

>paladins talking shit

what said

you are the cancer of this guild, always bringing your retard underageb& drama into guild chat

I really don't want to know what the fuck is going on in that paladin discord of yours, sadly you always leak shit and we have to read it

This image is out of context.
Puddi is the only one who cares about meters

WAAA PUDDI WANT JOL PUDDI WANT JOL WAAAA

Its a great ability but it means nothing. Dunno why puddi complains about wanting to do it all the time

because it's a hps boost and paladins always shit talk each other because of hps in guild chat

1) yes they can
2) the skip is not even close to half of the fucking dungeon

Shit I just rolled on Anathema without checking here first, did I do a mistake?

the only paladin that doesn't care about meters is Erodeas

this will make a great shitpost

Anathema is on the most current patch. Elysium and Zeth won't be on that patch for another year or so. Zeth is dead and being merged into all the other servers.

All right thanks, is it possible to migrate later on if I regret my choice?

its the exact same shit but the gms are a bit more PC

Looking for tank, all plate reserved mates

yes
yes
yes
i dont know

>when a single DPS thinks he can reserve anything
>not even at the very least 2 DPS friends starting the party
>literally the most replaceable link of the chain
Never fails to make me laugh

mfw the only autists causing drama in the guild are healers
meanwhile dps bulls banter a bit but are very chill
well save for a certain person

Are you guys wiping? What is there to talk shit about?
I've been in several guilds as a paladin and I've never seen drama about who gets to judge light. Everyone goes off of what the raid leader wants, which I think is how it should be.
I've also never seen healers acting like bitches about hps, even in faggoty guilds that go out of their way to have separate channels for class/role (that shit is cancer, btw, you underage retards).
Either I'm lucky or you guys are drama stirring attention seeking faggots. I really want to know what you're typing into bing when you try to figure out how guilds work, because it's clear the majority of you are quite young and didn't do this shit when it was live.

WOW nostalgia

Only if you rolled on Zeth

>Are you guys wiping? What is there to talk shit about?

we have the occasional wipe every 3 weeks but that's it

now you know why the guild hates the paladins

The more I read from the moh shit the more I think that Askov is a real bro.

Askov...

That sounds pretty annoying, but again I'm just an observer from outside so whatever I think really means jack shit.
It's semi-interesting how Veeky Forums guilds always attract a certain "type". I'm sure lots of people in the guild are chill and fun to play with as well, but still.

> attract a certain "type"
it's really fucking weird how it's 99% paladins and druids

fucking hell im not askov, i play horde

HEY GMS I KNOW YOU LURK HERE
GO YELL AT THE CODERS TO MERGE github.com/elysium-project/server/pull/205 ALREADY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD THIS BUREAUCRACY IS KILLING ME

don't drag tim curry through the mud like this

askov and erodeas are bros

t. Onfire

google's fault

Not me

who the fuck makes these lmao
please make more

you can make them yourself

open paint

I'm not creative or funny like you

anyone on horde can spare me a bit of silver for skills?

youtu.be/pKvd-Ahwib0

What is it about Elysium that gives Ret the dps boost that these guys are claiming? Or are they just full of shit/massively outgearing the competition?

more