Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSjFruWRum4
mmo-champion.com/threads/2203337-are-healers-in-pvp-and-enforcing-a-meta-a-mistake-in-general?p=45384122#post45384122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST

Stop.

post it nerd

Kil'jaeden did nothing wrong.

second for nelfs are cute

Why is WW so fun in mythic+, and so shit in raid?

femworgen tbqh

I HAVE SEEN IT
IT HAS SHOWN ME
MOUNTAINS OF FEL AND RIVERS OF SHADOW
I PAID FOR MY DESTINY
AND I WILL HAVE MY WORLD

Maybe when it's finished.

I would totally start playing Horde if Ogres became a playable race, I always wanted to roleplay as a ogre magi

teach me brewmaster

Just find a buddy, both pick orcs and run around clipping into one another so you look like you share a body but have 2 heads

Alright, first you have to get yourself really really really really drunk.

I HAVE SUCH A FETISH FOR DRAENEI AHHHHHHHH

drinking solves all your problems
-Chen Stormstout

It won't be for long.

done, done and done

youtube.com/watch?v=iSjFruWRum4

>7.2.5 changes to BM Hunter

Time for a new class!

what about eredar?

>there are still people in denial that their character is a stand-in for major lore character and that any implication that the major lore characters aren't doing the work are just contrivances to allow you to take part in the game

Horde should get Ethereals
Alliance should get High Elves

@174145948
>get btfo right before a new thread
>pretend it didn't happen

oh shit, I never noticed jade wind applied crane, is it meta in dungeons?
>fists of fury damage reduced by 20%
WHAT THE FUCK

High Elves are way, way, way too similar to already playable races at this point.

They won't become a new playable race.

What about orcs?

he did everything wrong. sargeras's plan doesnt even make sense

Post more.
Or make imgur album.

This should be new horde race. Some "rebel" faction of eredar or something.

I wish I was a grunt and not some hero.

If they make WoW 2, I hope they set it in the time of the Black Empire and the two factions are Titanforged and Old god spawn. Four races for each:

Titanforged:
>Vrykul
>Earthen
>Mogu
>Tol'vir

Old god spawn:
>Nerubian
>Qiraji
>Mantid
>Nraqi

Dunno why you bother engaging them desu. It's why the universe can even function. Maybe not so much in Legion now that we have the emphasis on being the Chosen Ones, but every expansion beforehand, yeah for sure. We were basically just along for the ride.

I want to make a healer, suggestions please.

What am i looking at? nerfs?

What's more fun between frost dk and fury warrior?

>mantid starting zone
>it's you slaughtering pandas and jinyu by the hundreds before being declared a Paragon and getting frozen in amber

why would they be horde? that doesnt make any sense. they would be demon hunters 2.0 we wuz fel n shit but secretly we were good guys

In Legion, you're usually a stand-in for the major character in your class hall.

>One side is all metal dudes
>The other is all bug dudes

Sick, sounds super diverse. Great idea fuckwit

We were for most of the expansions.

In Vanilla and Burning crusade we were literally just soldiers who got a bit of renown. At most we we were decorated officers in our faction's military by level cap.

Then in WOTLK it got fuzzy, we became champions by the end of it. But still at the beginning of WOTLK we were just well known soldiers, since on the alliance side in Borean Tundra there's a part where people are signing up to join the fight against the lich king and one NPC says you can skip the line right to the front so they can get you into the fight sooner since you're so cool and shit.

Then we just kept getting more renown, till we were a garrison commander, and now we're our class's leader, etc.

In a few expacs everyone will be the leader of their faction and doing dating sims with the major lore figures.

I'll donate razorblades to kill yourself with

>frost DK
spam obliterate

>fury warrior
macro all of your cooldowns together with Draught of Souls

>Maybe not so much in Legion now
wow its almost like thats the point of the argument

frost dk has a 5 minute cooldown for its big op ability
fury warrior has 1 minute cooldown for its big op ability

>pandas and jinyu
>in the time of the black empire

I don't think you know what the black empire is.

mmo-champion.com/threads/2203337-are-healers-in-pvp-and-enforcing-a-meta-a-mistake-in-general?p=45384122#post45384122

>Got my prot warrior flail before tower went down

Woo.

Now how do I efficiently farm Tusks?

there was also no Paragons

it would be fun though

10/10 appearance. Druids have had it pretty good with appearances, mainly moonkins and ferals.

why can't we make new races by making our alts have sex with each other?

Healing in general is cancer.

my life for Aiur

Holy priest. Most fun healer.

I'm not sure of the timeline of the paragons, but it sounds like a thing which happened after the Aqir split up, and that was WAY later than the Black Empire.

I want a playable Half elf half human race.

I dunno if you're even a stand-in for a major character, you're just "the Captain of ". For warriors, you're just a Valarjar, there's no major character you'd be taking the place of.

You're a stand-in for Saurfang.

go ask the cuckold orc that posts here that has them

the first Paragon was from the Age of a Hundred Kings

hes right you know

You are considered the most powerful warrior on azeroth.

>frost dk has a 5 minute cooldown for its big op ability
>doesnt have the legendary
get rekt normie

Serious Question: Could the game be balanced around the removal of dedicated healing specs?

>doesn't have the legendary or Legionfall traits
>and thinks that Fury of Sindragosa is more powerful than Breath

>Vykrul become playable race
>Questing in a vyrkul zone as your Vykrul
>All those Vykrul npcs still respond to your character as one of the lesser races

whoa what prot warriors get a flail? is that the mage tower skin?

*blocks your path*

the owl staff for resto is pretty goat

just make a brawl mode where only dps can play and restrict some classes so they arent as overpowered like demon hunters or druids as flag carriers

>tfw no gorilla form

I got the legendary leggings on my frost dk and became depressed that it wasn't the belt or wrists which are listed as bis legendary for frost DK.

I want to move to an RP realm, which one is better Argent Dawn or Defias Brotherhood?
I mostly PvP and casually PvE
on EU

yeah, prot paladins do as well but they're cucked by ridiculous tuning and need 915~ ilvl + a lot of luck to get it before ToS is out.

Warriors have a more SAVAGE looking flail with a shoveltusk-themed shield and Paladins get a sleek spikey looking one.

Tbh for the mog I'm running on my night elf the paladin one would work more but eh.

holy fuck blizz fix your shit already

it's third BiS for the artifact challenge though. after Acherus Drapes and Prydaz

>The MW gimmick is combining all your abilities together to do the job of what any other healer can do with 2 abilities
>the crux of this gimmick will no longer be available on demand

Doesn't matter why, lore is fucked anyway. Horde needs another hot race, both factions have elves so both factions should have draenei as well.

They would be a race, not a class, so not demon hunter 2.0.

AD-EU by far, it's soaked up the pools of all other realms at this point.

With more people comes more good as well as bad pretty much, if you have no pre-existing friendship groups/guilds on other RP realms then AD is the place to go.

Alliance RP is mostly human shit, other communities overshadowed but there's events etc. Horde RP is more guild-based and the various racially themed guilds come together and have fun a lot more.

t. alliance

>Fixing your servers
>Wanting to even play WoW in the first place
>When you could be celebrating Easter

hmmm

If you had to hit Essence Font more than once every 12 seconds you were wasting mana.

The MW changes are a straight up buff.

>orc warlock named Bulkdan

i meant it would be the same logic behind demon hunters rejoining alliance/horde. theres really no reason why ex-burning legion members wouldnt want to be on the same side as velen

Easters come and go, but those nethershards aren't gonna farm themselves, fampai.

It makes perfect sense. It is like seeing a bunch of niggers coming towards your house to rape and murder you and your family, and take everything you own. So instead you pour a ton of gasoline on it and set it all on fire.

You are all dead anyway, but at least they do not get to fuck you and take all the things you worked so hard for for themselves.

I want to pick one class to main. I enjoy tanking and healing, so my choices are limited.

Monk, Paladin, or Druid?

>get bored with shaman main
>decide to make an alt
>literally too indecisive to choose a class

Fuck

FINALLY

SERVERS UP
SERVERS UP
SERVERS UP

>tfw going to miss out on 880k AP because of the servers going down
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thanks for info
I'm alliance always, hordes are a bunch of dindus

Yes. Healers are useless and waste of raid spot and loot. They should be removed from the game as it's most forced and unnecessary role.

Also playing healer is boring and braindead. Most encounters have artificial aoe damage just to utilize healers, and they could be just as fine without it. Every class should get a self heal and that would be better.

Only thing that matters in raids is dps anyway.

Who else here /triplecrown/ and a certified master of his class?

Warlock, all skins.

Not so fast one skin or lmao no skin casuals. Go kys.

MASTERS ONLY

>mfw over 100 million ap till my next trait
Fuck, I don't know how I'm going to get the final artifact trait which will be in the billions.

S E R V E R S U P

haha good on

got legendary monk boots
Do I keep sephuz or cinidaria?

Make one of each class, make each one of them look different, and then go with whatever one you want to see raped in a dungeon the most and then commission a disturbing amount of art for your donut steel.

SERVERS ARE DOWN
ALLOW ME TO REPEAT
SERVERS ARE DOWN

>Fists of Fury damage reduced by 20%

l o l

why not kill the niggers or at the very least rig up a trap to kill the niggers and yourself at the same time? this is why sargeras is a retard