biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.

> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!)

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
Search for press releases. Don't listen to any advice in this thread.

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

LAST THREAD:

APRI mah niggah!

GEVO
GEVO
GEVO

BIG NEWS COMING THURSDAY

TWTR is exploding right now

apparently they sold something to google

wtf is 'fabric' never even heard of it

Watch Yellen or Pruitt?

Programming stuff

Don't believe u

Any good stocks for Trump's inauguration?

Hmmm SPHS... whats your end game...

Let me just throw some money at a biotech that I hope is going to pass their drug trial. Fuck you

Long XLNX Feb 60 calls

reminder

Anyone who is trying to get into Xavier's School.

the process will be to go to the Veeky Forums discord ALWAYS linked at the top of every thread..
enter the room and look for "The Watcher"
message him and request entrance.
(he comes and goes)

Note:
they are only taking higher level trader at the moment, with exceptions to some programmers

What do they pay people at xavier's school?

SPXS

just a meager 10 good boy points a day

with the GBP/tendies exchange rate right now its not even worth it

>AMRS
>MGT
>TGD
>DRYS

Guess I'll check back in in another month

Hope Netflix tripples earnings estimates and subscriber count quadruples in AH today

CARA pushing $12 after big brother ZYNE just skyrocketed $2 in one session.

Pot stocks people, I've made over $1k on these, you can too.

Gonna take a small position in AMRS today. Last time there was a major sell off it held in the mid 60's will see if tomorrow is another day of slow death or reversal.

What are you swinging into tomorrow user?

Threw a random $50 just to fuck around with at someones call for NAK taking off yesterday. Anyone still hoping it'll rise to $4?

Fuck I haven't made one right play this whole week.

Stop fucking around RNVA

APRI pls

Pls go to at least .35

same desu

Are you retarded? Dont hold APRI overnight.

$ENPH going to the moon

Buy now for swing

NAK.

RVNA is about to pop. It's almost done correcting itself. Good time to hop on before reversal. Biotech is recovering again. Hop in bois. :)

Is it wise to hold overnight? Its already up 18% today.

UNXL flying

George soros bet against trump and lost

We .14 next week.

Maybe.

Probably not though.

How high can we go senpai

>ot stocks people, I've made over $1k on these, yo

Plays for this week?

THAT JNUG BOUNCE FOR TOMORROW!!

After the memes die with this and it shakes out the pumpers... The company is now turning a profit, making more this year than the last two combined. Let it get it's growing pains out and within a year atleast .50 cents. Shorterm it's atleast going to .12-.17 cents soon. Biotech has been down and is rising. Let RVNA catch up!

He lost over a BILLION! hahaha

TFW you're holdin off on buying hoping it'll go lower then it shoots back up. I lost the game!

.50 cents in a year? If they want to stay on NASDAQ that means they'll have to do atleast one reverse split.

I put in $100 in my account and have made $3.88 in profit

how soon before I have thousands of dollars of the house's money?

Holding SSH overnight. Lets go boys.

Im guessing its too late to chase now?

Git da nig $mack

Its risky to begin with, seems like its being pumped up on social media. I wouldnt go for it if I was you. Check out LFVN though. Halted right now and insider trades bough before the halt. Interested to see what happens.

>tfw you want to invest and make your money make money
>tfw you don't know shit about stocks and have to learn from the ground up
>tfw 24 and unemployed so have to be twice as smart with where I invest my lack of money

I need a basic, minimum wage job, just to feel comfortable throwing a few bucks at the stock market.

feels shitty desu

Added more to my position in APRI behaving like ETRM right now.

Yeah. Well relative to what .50 cents is if they reverse split. Earnings is end of february, will be their biggest. So atleast I'm going long until then.

Put a small position of $300 in at $8.35 hasn't fucked me so far. We'll see what pm has in store thanks for the call out.

>SPEX
low floater that needs some volume level 2 was looking good today, just a small push can send it flying

At your stage of the game, education should be your top priority and most important investment. Fuckaround money comes after you get a good job.

ive been watching these threads for a few weeks now and Ive finally decided you guys have some idea what you're talking about and go to download robinhood and its requesting SSN, is this legit or unsafe?

Legit

youve been reading the threads for a few weeks and still questioning this?

Fake. They log them all and sell on deepweb. I've bought 6 SSNs so far

Ive spent alot of time on other boards, ive seen troll threads be repeated for months I really never know when it comes to this place

No it's fake we keep these threads running for months just to fool dumbfucks like you

Holy fook m8s.

PTN actually close positive.

+5% for today.

Is it finally time?!

Time for shorts to make a cool 5% tomorrow

someone (bagholder) painted the close

Are you the new Pimple?

>qPgsJeWF
>JeW

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW

He has actually taught himself to read charts and is monitoring several stocks with breakout potential at once.

Which is more than I can say for 90% of us degenerate gamblers on /rgt/

drys? whatareyoudoing.png

it will sit at $1 for 6 months.

pura

So what are some of the patterns to look for on charts? Today I learned about 'the alligator'. Is there any validity to looking for these patterns or is it all bullshit tea leaf reading?

the latter, just pray to kek instead

i usually look for the share structure and if there is any dilution first, and then i check out the chart. IF the chart looks good and the share structure looks good, im in.

They will let it run so when BP buys it the premium won't look so high on paper.

I hope SPHS pops soon. I want to put profits into AUPH before 48w results!

Buy CRDS on Friday, guys.

Trust me, it's gonna be worth one of your day trades. ;)

because i said so

i was your age when i learned about stocks. its not to late senpai

All PTN does is hover around 40-60 cents and then spike periodically. It is a meme stock to make some quick gains and then ditch.

Sounds perfect.

No time for screening and DD tonight; sorry all. Best of luck tomorrow, moonboys (and girls.) Hope some people grabbed the ADXS dip today for a swing or hold (refer to old DD if curious.)

Got some CYH and DPLO today, too.

Where do you guys find market capitalization history? All I can find is ycharts and it's a nosy faggot.

cramer is garbage and you keep posting him everywhere... stop

So what are your resources for following stocks? I know there's stocktwits, but still.

thinkorswim

What time frame do you guys use to read indicators? Also should technical analysis be downplayed when stocks have little volatility except during large spikes?

why are you upset friend

eh, i don't really care, just kind of board and just saw a bunch of fucking cramer pics on the front page figured id give you shit. They are really shitty tho.

so im assuming tbio is considered cancer at this point....?

Along with inherited diseases as well

CARA and INSY are on my list this week. ZYNE is a SELL after they dropped a public offering after gaining over $3 in session today.

CARA has their opiate substitute CR845 coming up at the end of the month so i'm looking for a an uptrend leading up to the date.

INSY is in the same sector, and is looking at a squeeze play if the weather is right. 70% shorted at the moment, if this company squeezes out some good news we'll be looking at a breakout candidate.

CVM nigga

XGTI MOONING

wh00ps forgot to buy NFLX...

Take it with a grain of salt but rumors of NAK getting partnership is brewing. They definitely need the money to start mining. Google has also shown the NAK website has been updated but nothing appears to be changed yet. It might not be today but keep an eye on the stock for changes in pattern through the day. Also Pruitt being voted in will give it a nice boost. Waiting for that to happen sometime soon.

$NAK takeoff in T minus 4 hours!

what do you guys think about timothy sykes?just another fraud right?

I tried to get in NAK yesterday at 2.38 because I thought there'd be a dip but there wasn't. Fuck I have to get in this thing but I want to do it at a good price!

If I recall, his mutual fund he ran tanked or something. His tactics that made him rich back then supposedly no longer work in today's market. So now he "teaches" dead tactics to paid subscribers because he can no longer make money any other way.

Theres no telling when any of these events will occur, they may not happen today.

Yeah it's just that I missed the last breakout by trying to get in low days before but it never filled. I hope I don't miss this one.

>waiting for that rnva pop

That AMDA drop! I'm buying