/dg/ - Destiny General

Wrath of 390 Vosik soon edition

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

nth for Destiny has the worst PvP of any FPS

Halo 5 exists.

I wish I had two birdface desu

>gravekeepers
They're still my favorite deck, and I'm still amazed they haven't gotten a nerf or anything yet. They're vulnerable to Necrovalley being destroyed sure, but there's so many ways to negate that or draw a new one that things get silly.
That would work I suppose.
Shaxx yelling either motivates me or super annoys me, especially when you spawn into a losing match.

>nerfing gravekeepers when blue-eyes exist

>Duel links is a mobile game that uses the classic format so no XYZ, synchro or pendulums. It's pretty fun.
Muh dick. Does it stop at a particular set or use an older banlist? I'll look it up.

Anybody down to help with Oryx checkpoint when I get off work?

No there is just booster boxes that have cards in them. There is modern and classic stuff but Konami hasn't released anything too good so far like Mystical Space Typhoon and Dark Hole.

I'll be intradasted to see what the card list will be. Will look it up. Hopefully Bazoo the Soul-Eater will be in there

>Colt getting bullied into doing the Black Spindle quest

When's that? I'll be up for it.

So how do Iron Banner rank gains work? Like how much is a victory versus using one of those loss medals? How many matches would it take to get 2300 rep?

You're in luck

What for?

Return from the Different Dimension?

I want to get my super as often as possible while playing a Voidwalker in Mayhem.

How do I got about this? Dire Skull with max intellect?

anyone want to do nightfall? psn D_ggy_

LF2M WoTM NM anybody?

sure
nevermind

>tfw no dawggy

XB1

Anyone wanna run HM WotM for fun?
or at least get some armour pieces

Activities. Raids or trials or banner?

One more for Oryx challenge?

Eh, I'll help if you need it

I would if I didn't have normie shit to do today.

Reminder that traps and muslims and all that associate with them will burn for all time. But you can repent before its too late and accept the light of Christ into your heart.

>old friend from Stray's past joins party
>snags spot on Patrol fireteam
>bullies me into helping him get his Black Spindle
>now this normie wants to raid
>with me

Forgive him, dear Lord, he knows not what he's doing

this is the lad that is talking the big game. xplor00

Which two stats should I max ifvi primarily play gunslinger and Nightstalker? Disc/str?

How do you die more than 20 times on VoG?

he's a subhuman

>Surpasing the wipe-a-thon

Damn

5/6 For Comfy Kings Fall

funny thing is hes asking for relic and talking big successful strats with he also unironically has more DNFs than literally everyone. hes so dumb he prob has no idea that his stats are public

Si

Me

>Templar fight
>xplor00 picks up the relic
>dies, self-rezzes, then dies again
>causes first wipe of raid
>rest of team makes a suggestion for him to change his relic strats
>he leaves

Lorefags help me out here, Did the Fallen Have servitors before their time with the traveler or did they appear after?

Shitters. Every time.

Who's with you?

We're full sorry

stream it

Only after. Servitors exist to break down and process matter into Ether to fill in for the Traveler's Light. Their round shape is also a clear imitation of the traveller as well.

Vog or KF?

LOL
O
L

Ah that's exactly what I wanted to know, no idea why the thought donned on me so suddenly but I had the idea that if the Fallen still held the Traveler with some reverence it would explain a lot as to why they create and worship their servitors as gods and such.

>Fallen captains teleportation has a similar visual effect to Blink
Deep lore

Up

What's your twitch, memelord?

/ainoqaino

What the fuck happened to DonThyDong? Why do you have two channels?

He died when his dong got stolen

So youre a female now? That's basically what you're saying. You have no dick

Alright, so If I set up a private match, shove some """"""Friends""""""" inside, can I farm my Sunsinger quest (multikills)?

I don't think quests track in private.

Nobody wanna run WotM? I want that armour
pls don't make me go to lfg

No???

WEEKLY CHALLENGE IS NEXT WEEK MY DUDE

>try out ps streaming to change some settings on my ps4 while doing some shit on my computer
>if I want to control my ps4 from my computer I need to connect to my controller to the pc
>if I turn the controller on to control the console it disconnects streaming
Wow, sony copies a feature, and its worse than xboxs.
Who would have thought it was possible?
Naw my dude.
Not even the right country or skin color.
Plus I'm not into little girls with huge dicks fucking body builders.

You do know I linked your post accidentally, right. Why did you even reply with a tired meme?

Because I wanted to make fun of you liking lolis, dick girls, and mucle girls all at the same time.
And also I wasn't sure it was you posting it virus.
If I did, one would have to assume that I would have responded to you directly.

But it doesn't bother me to have my fetishes pointed out?

And that means I can't enjoy making fun of them?
I will also have to confirm your belief that you are fine with having your fetishes pointed out as you don't seem to know yourself as you ended that statement with a question mark.

So? I wanna run it for the armor. I already have enough ornaments.

I ended the statement with a question mark because I was wondering what your end goal was.

Well then ask that.
And my end goal is some (you)s, and fucking with you dude.
Just like when people make fun of strays lack of a dick, of colts lack of internet.
Well, at least when I personally make fun of those things.
Just busting chops.

autism user
thats all there is

But the chops aren't getting busted though, that's why I'm confused.

I know.

Pls respond

i mean its sunday, and here you sit at 1/6 still right?

If you are looking for one spec for both subclasses and all activities, go for 5-3-3. That's the most flexible and useful.

Generally Nightstalkers run Int-Str in PvE and Disc-Str in PvP, while Gunslingers are usually Int-Disc or just 5-3-3 which is a good spec for pretty much any class.

Depends on how you play. I do most of my Pve as gunslinger, and I use incendiary grenades for crowd control, and throwing knives for trash enemies or to keep/build my chain of woe. So i max out dis/str for him and put on felwinter's.

Nightstalker has a good super though, so no felwinters, and I prefer to have int/str as I find the Nightstalker grenades pretty lackluster in pve. Smoke is a good revive/survival tool, so while i may benefit from felwinters, the loss of tether is too much, especially for crowd control/boss dps.

But in your case, describe your play style.

>ravioli suggesting a 5/3/3 when the jump between 4 and 5 is like 20 seconds

Solo queuing in IB has to be the worst thing you could in this game.

LFG trials runs are even worse.

4/6 King's Fall

Please join

4/6 kings fall. Come for the memes, stay for the overwhelming sense of dread.

it's not though

Fuck off

>Colt raid
awww yisss

sent :^)

NOPE

Facts are facts

Kf

>tfw you're about the the book ACTUALLY 100% completed but you just need the WOTM at 390.

Fuck off.

Started anew after being away for a couple years, after finishing RoI, what's the best way to earn higher gear? I'm at 380.

better kill yourself

Wait 24 hours nigga, llike just close your eyes nigga haha like just move away from your console nigga lmao

do strikes until you get pissed off at your teammates for literally being useless.
then just to crucible i guess. idk

Researchers believe that the town was founded in the seventh or sixth century BC by the Osci or Oscans. It came under the domination of Rome in the 4th century BC, and was conquered and became a Roman colony in 80 BC after it joined an unsuccessful rebellion against the Roman Republic. By the time of its destruction, 160 years later, its population was estimated at 11,000 people, and the city had a complex water system, an amphitheatre, gymnasium, and a port.

sorry guys, I didn't notice the time. maybe in 4 hours

Thanks

>all 400 light gear except for boots
What the fuck should I do?

Anybody want to babysit a shitter through CE so he can get his Nechrochasm?