/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

rankedboost.com/persona-5/best-weapons-armor/#hero
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post the cutest Futaba you've got.

Booty butt cheeks.

>fucking up the OP

Please never make a thread again

What did he mean by this?

Analysis with Makoto!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

H A R U

KOZY IS CUTE

I didn't mind because it was foreshadowing with Goro's Wild Card Ability

Are these any good

Give me a good group name

Shido is lame and 12/24 is the best thing to happen in any Persona game ever

He does illegal activities like dealing with yakuza

I can't help you.
I have a bad one.

It means he knows Baofu and knows better than to use a computer because he'd hack his ass and use that info.

Also NEVER EVER.

Hamburglars.

Weeb Niggers

>bluetooth

no

Wow, way to dry snitch on yourself by putting group members names in your team name moron.

'Goro is Traitor'

Shadow Naoto is the best boy

Naoto Shirogane is the best girl

WA Redskins.

Am i going to die?

PS3 ISO for 5 anywhere?

R words
It's 2016

She has such comfy chemistry with MC

No because Sojiro saves you and ensures you can keep fucking everyone afterward

Thank you senpai.

You're gonna get even closer to Sojiro.

After your date, yes.

You better pick Futaba.

Cake Hunters

HEY

INMATE

>Oh shit is that a fucking tomato!?
Why are they so excited

>tfw satanael

You can barely consider him a traitor considering he never actually joins the PT

More accurately he blackmails them into working with him.

Hopefully, user

Yeah, if there ever was such a thing as a "canon romance" for Joker it'd have to be Haru

That's pretty good actually. I was thinking hunters of burglars, but I already named my guy Cake Master.

Who has the best chemistry in this game and why is it Mr. Hiruta_________

Is it okay to be attracted to Joker?

Because they grew them together and they're proud of the results on top of genuinely enjoying spending time together?

Do I really need to explain basic human relationships and functions to you?

Is it bad if I started crying every five minutes during the final boss cutscenes and ending credits?

t. Harley Quinn

Ryuji X Ann is best ship!

Mementos has the best soundtrack, I wish it was the soundtrack to my life

It's definitely not not OK, user!

Only if your name is Haru Okumura

So how do you get the best weapons/guns for your party? I assume break down high level personas? I ist there a list somewhere?

RYUJI AND ANN WILL NEVER FUCK!!!!

If you're not attracted to joker then you're a fag

>not Lavenza x Kamoshida

Wait, so if she's 20 then that means the game takes place in the range of June 1st 2015-2016

Why did you post Lucifer?

rankedboost.com/persona-5/best-weapons-armor/#hero
Here you go

I'M NOT LIKE THOSE TWO-BIT POLITICIANS! I COULD CRUSH THE PHANTOM THIEVES WITH MY BARE HANDS!

Helping Haru garden!

after watching her cutely struggle with heavy lifting for a while but intervening before she gets frustrated or tired out

So who else tell for the Futabas Palace is the hardest meme?

Anubis was never a problem, the puzzles were a joke and the final boss was a glorified QTE. If that was the height of difficulty this game has to offer then the final half will be a snooze fest.

I'm using Personas as a business to END Personas as a business!

Funny meme face for the joke I made

Crashing this ship....with no survivors!

The game takes place in April 2016-March 2017.

>hear Futaba's VA is shit
>get to her
>it's fucking completely fine

What the shit. How are there faggots defending original Chie and Naoto, and at the same time people shitting on P5 actors who are completely solid? For fuck's sake, first you cunts bitch and moan about how P5's cast is going to reuse so many big name voice actors from 3 and 4, and then when they don't you immediately start shitposting about how superior the Jap cast is. This is the last fucking time I ever listen to you faggots, holy shit.

If they made it as fucking obvious as putting the age of someone who's birthday we know in the game, why did they do the 20XX thing?

>Corvo knife
>Paradise Lost

DEEPEST LORE.

I never understood how anyone could have issues with Anubis.

>that autistic fucking nod Akira keeps doing

I'D LIKE A LARGE.... WHAT?

EXTRA THICC!

Persona 5 will be even MORE popular than Persona 4
P4 in my opinion was always far superior to P3 in what mattered. The characters in P4 were far greatly developed over P3, dialogue and exposition was far more detailed and frequent in P4, the social links were better, the mechanics were better (could control everyone lmao), and the dungeons were slightly more refined. The rest is really subjective, such as which characters you like more, and which plot you like more. However, going from P4 back to P3, you can clearly see the delivery of exposition and gameplay is nowhere near as good and fine tuned as P4's was.
The same is the case for P5.
Though which game people like better (like with P3) is purely opinion. Personally, after playing P5 I still prefer P4 overall, because I really liked the game's story and characters, especially the ending of P4. P3 really lost a lot of ground for me before FES because the Journey left me w/o a real resolution. Which is why the Answer was made, they knew they messed up there.

>dubfag
>likes nu-naoto

>akira

seconding this

Giving your useless son some fatherly love

>Akira

Making the first boy in the world pregnant

Well the theory is

The Persona 5 cast is stuck in a time loop of some sort, hence they aren't able to break out of the cycle and just relive it over and over. There's a whole imgur album compiling evidence how Joker still can use Third Eye after 12/24 and how the characters get deja vu all the time

I have no idea. It's so stupid especially considering that all the other Persona games never made it a thing to hide the year.

I'm still mad they didn't give the characters birthdays.

help

I'm at 8/24, have max Charm, level 4 knowledge and guts, and level three kindness and proficiency. I want to get everything maxed before NG+, am I on track so far? Can I keep running social links or should I focus more on getting those numbers up?

Post it

>Just enough space to put "Igor is evil" as your team name

AESTHETICS

I would if I had it

best ryuji skill set? dont know if its worth fitting in the elec boost/amps and shock boost etc

I did think it was weird when at the end of the game you're in Sojiro's car again and the radio announces a subway accident

I'm pretty sure third eye was just something Joker could do without the metaverse.

Even then, just because the metaverse is gone doesn't mean that their powers are gone, just that there's no way to use them.

Got the imgur? It's been a while since I've last read the timeloop theory.

I personally am fond of it, but I don't mention it here often because it throws people into an autistic rage even though it's just a theory.

STANDING HERE IN A DRY LAAAAAAND

Velvet room basically exists outside of time so there's no reason why Igor wouldn't know about this

Just go physical with 1 elec spell if you need to exploit weakness

>man of many faces
>boss is Legion

Pretty fitting

>I'm pretty sure third eye was just something Joker could do without the metaverse.

Yaldy gave it to him.

>Shido is LITERALLY a bald old man from muh doujins
Atlus really knocked it out the park for fujos in this

I'm not very far, but I'd say no. He works exactly like Kanji, which means you should only be using electric when something's weak to it, don't worry about the damage of it at all.

I even recommend losing his Mazio type skills because he should rarely be using SP anyways and you can use the space for more passives and physical skills.

>so you saved humanity from an evil god by shooting him in the head with a toy gun?
>but you also entered madarames home illegally
>you're a mennace to society so we'll have to lock you up

Gee, fuck you too guys.

I can't remember. Thanks.

I still think that's even if the metaverse is gone it doesn't mean that their persona powers are gone.

Just finished the game a little bit ago. Managed to avoid all spoilers and went in completely blind. Final time was 112 hours and 41 minutes. What a fucking fantastic game. I wish I could express my thoughts better than that but as it stands, it's easily one of the best games I've played in a long, long, LONG fucking time.

>Even then, just because the metaverse is gone doesn't mean that their powers are gone, just that there's no way to use them.

This, the P3 and P4 characters can do it. It's even possible to summon a persona in reality if you train hard enough

Did you pay attention at all?

you don't mean that
there's no way you can think this trash was good

>metaverse is gone
But user we're still in the matrix, we've been here all along.

What level was everyone when they fought Shido?

"See things normally invisible to the naked eye by pressing the L1 button."

I think Third Eye is explicitly a non-canon ability for the player. In-universe it's just Joker becoming a better thief and having heightened awareness, nothing supernatural.

>Do I really need to explain basic human relationships and functions to you?
/pg/ in a nutshell

You never lose your persona powers even if the means to summon them is gone. SEES can still summon personas in the real world, and so can the P1/EP cast. IT could eventually learn to do it.

What was weird to me that Joker can still use the third eye despite Yaldy being dead.