/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Tried to backstab through the turtle shell in order to avoid the death glare
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRTfcMeqhig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Demon fists build? I want to be around level 100

Anyone on ps4 need help with anything that's not unreasonable?

>hate dealing with invaders
>hate dealing with game littered with messages with inane things like "tongue butt ahead' or 'butt"
>hate twinks
>hate dealing with invaders that just play ring around the rosie
>remember i can just play offline

Dark Souls 3 is now really enjoyable for me, I really wish I did this sooner. Makes me appreciate the game more. Might go play the other games again but offline.

Make is Souls related

they certainly don't give you a humanity every minute

>tfw complete disregard for your fellow reds

Can you fill the void in my heart?

Infusing the lost sinner's sword gives you 93% fire absorption on block.

Only dogs and rats drop humanity.
Maybe that's all humans are in the end.
Dogs and rats.

Matthewsclerosis backed the fuck off. DaSbabby tears drown the world.

I can't believe it's not pump-a-rum.

Not gonna lie I've killed hosts by shooting soul spears through other reds and killing them in the process

what, still here?

Has anyone actually tried using this? Is it worth it?

can you fucking stop spamming this trash

Uncle Gael, take your meds.
You need to get better for the upcoming fight against that Ashen One fellow.

Quit shilling your video.

You're shilling your video so bloody hard lad. Is this what it takes to make money on jewtube?
For the record I watched a chunk of it and it's pretty good, and I largely agree. Maybe just tone down the shilling a bit.

>make a new character
>SL20 +2, no twinking
>invade in the settlement
>every single fight for the last three hours has been anywhere between two and six phantoms bumrushing me and spamming R1
>whiffing a parry and getting caught once means almost certain death

Back to 120, I guess.

Reposting here

Is this a good setup for low level PVP? Someone commented on my vigor but didn't explain the problem with it.

I'm using the frayed blade +2

The WA is supposed to do 2x the damage of a regular shot but its inaccurate, eats FP, requires 10 bolts to do 4, must be 2 handed or held in the right hand to do so, plays a very noticable animations, and is overall not the Arbalest.
Also, it has a 20 dex requirement. Not sure how a crossbow has a dex requirement.
Its pretty bad, sadly

Alright, I'm fucking done. I'm tired of trying to be a buffing priest guy that does fuckall damage and gets stunlocked by those pointy hat midgets, one-shotted by every "lel lighting fast sweep attack by big guy (for you)" attack. Give me a build where I get to be the stunlocker, or the guy that doesn't flinch because a fucking emaciated tiny manlet cockblocks me with his dingy rusted knife.

you're an attentionwhoring sjw asshole that will say and do anything contrarian just for the attention

I'd still use it regardless.

It just looks weirdly cool.

SEARCH THINE OWN SELF

>matt spam his video on /v/
>noone cared because he pandered to him

>i spam my video on /dsg/
>everyone bootybustted because i dont go with hivemind

Really makes you think

Defend your fashion, anons. Don't ever post pics of your char, only your stats.

Of course people have. It's dogshit. You need to hold it two handed to use the weapon art. The only use, and it's an exceptionally niche one, is using the splintering/exploding bolts whilst another phantom ties your opponent up. And, guess what, the Avelyn does that better. Does it one handed, too.

Fucking shit meme weapon, as expected of something from the final boss.

*unzips Millwood greatbow*

yes
fuck no, a waste of a soul

Or a poison build, whatever lets me complete these fucking asshole DLCs.

This

Fucking pythons in this thread senpai. Pythons.

I'd tell that whoever the fuck is to fuck off too. So fuck off.

What gestures do I perform as a cathedral knight? Do I even use them?

Your build is fundamentally shit.

For low level PVP you're better off pumping the points into vigor and endurance. Go with a raw weapon with just minimal stats in order to wield it.

>not unreasonable

Everyone will find something to complain about your character anyway.

What's your opinion on this?

>DeS, DaS, DaS2, BB
>all the fun weapons are available at the start

>DaS3
>all the fun weapons are end game

WHY

Dark souls 4 confirmed?

See

don't care, aint gonna watch
there's by fitty cents

low level you either go raw or go 27 str. The stat requirement for frayed blade is too high for that level range, especially when you will tend to be in 3v1 situations. If you want use use a katana then try going for lower dex and pick a more optimal starting class

Someone post the WebM of the WA doing like 12 damage per arrow.

Is it easier to get 500 score in Brotherhood of Blood or just rush to Chancellor Wellager in NG++?

I mean, shit. I guess if you're dead set on using a bad weapon at base reqs that build is fine.

You'd do better with literally anything else, though. Gouge VIG/END with a raw Drakeblood Greatsword, it'll be more fun than using the Frayed Blade with 11 ATT.

Are you trying to Billy Mays me into watching this, user?

OK OK
I'll watch it.

Jesus dude, at least wait for a new thread before shilling your vid again.

Well this is more a temporary thing for fun. Eventually this build will be 40 dex 40 luck. I was just really wondering if it was viable.

Faith strength, I always go for mornes boomstick, golden crest shield, deep protection, that buff you get from sun covenant, some other spell, mourned armor with dragonslayer armor armor helmet. I always use this build because I love it. For stun locking, idk be a dex fag or something. 40 dex frayed blade

>FTH/STR
>Not FTH/DEX

why the fuck does watchdogs take forever when Aldrich I literally get summoned within a split second of leaving the boss zone

definitely ng++. 500 score means you need 500 more wins than losses and I don't know how many people are even left. If yu know what you are doing it should be easy to get to ng++ relatively fast

stop shilling your mediocrity-apologist garbage

I'm doing a high VIT (think 80+) poise monster. What's the best big fuckoff weapon for this?

Defend your fashion like it is your country, the snakes and rats will try to steal it from you the first chance they get!

I don't understand. People have been posting matthematosis for years and noone complained.
Seems hypocritical.

>make an overpowered weapon
>give it one of the worst drop rates in the entire series
fuck this, could anyone drop me one of these? I'm on PC

It's the meme arena.
With Watchdogs, you'll only get a few players who are starting a new run or are new to the game, and then you'll stop being able to invade for while until someone bothers to go to the Forest that's within your level range.

>FTH/DEX
>Not justFTH

Could anyone level 1-40 help me kill the Four Kings?
I'll help in return if you're bad like me

this ain't DaS1 son

We get it, becoming popular has nothing to do with quality of content and everything to do with visibility to the right audience of anti-social kids with excess free time and daddy's money. Let me tell you something though, from personal experience posting my own stuff. - /dsg/ has a very small number of very active posters. You probably won't get more than 100 views out of spamming it here, and you'll piss people off because it's just the same people sitting in here all day, so they remember how many times you've already posted it.

Go buy upvotes on Reddit or something like all the other e-celebrities.

Just use Statius gosh darn

Absolute

Ledo's Hammer or really any Great Hammer. They can hyper armor through basically anything if you time it right and have enough poise

>want to try that neat aquamarine dagger in ringed city
>have either beat the vanilla game or ashes of ariandel to get there

Frick off From, I just want to try it mid game

>Not going FTH/LCK

Booting up my cell phone

guys pls this is important

weak pars

Just summon someone for Friede as soon as you get to the cleansing chapel. You can run to her boss fog in like 10 minutes.

Thoughts?

Sure, user. Just gonna dust off my Atari Jaguar, i'll be right there.

he thinks bad game design is good thing

>5:07
What weapon is that?

Prayer, by my mace, and point the opposite of up.

point down

But the other weapon is the best GS

SLOW
WALK
AWAY

That's what the Cathedral Knights actually do.

Someone is already baiting /dsg/ into believing they are the creator itt.

Use CE, you giant baby.

>HI, BILLY MAYS HERE, TO SHOW YOU THIS BRAND NEW VIDEO THAT'S SURE TO BOGGLE YOUR MIND AND BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF.

Seriously, if you're gonna shill, just make it more entertaining.

this nigga gets it

Anybody on Steam want to help an SL 23 beat Champion Gundyr? I can't parry anything during the second phase. Summon sign by Untended Graves bonfire preferred.

Man-Serpent Greatsword.

This video is going to be a meme.

This isn't a console war thread, please keep that information to yourselves.

man-serpent greatsword methinks

>got summoned twice today as a Darkmoon

I fucked up both times, luckily the host kill the invader the first time

the same time i was meant to select lightning strike but i selected med heal instead and healed first in-front of the invader, luckily he was shit and i spam R1 ftw

don't know why but whenever I'm a darkmoon the pressure is too much

>invade world
>none of the other invaders want to fight
Why

Oops didn't see the reply. I don't get why you'd want to talk about that, as you referred to one of your siblings as gay as that was a unique trait to him in your household

What video? Can I get a link?

There are still a lot of people on PC, but not at the lower SM ranges for any of the arenas.

This
If you're gonna cosplay a generic enemy, then just walk away.

If you cosplay a boss, keep attacking for a second before stopping and standing completely still.

>He doesn't play Dark Souls on the LeapPad

Sure

>clipped through the ancient wyvern, falling to my death
>twice
F-U-C-K this game. It's bad enough I have to worry about that stupid chain axe snake.