liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Old thread
(OP)

Other urls found in this thread:

vicioussyndicate.com/data-reaper-live-beta/
rule34.paheal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're laughing

Only beasts are above deceit.

who

Tempo Warrior with Hydras is low-key gross af rn, give it a try

Have fun in Hearthstone!

The pedos.

Its their new meme

>Buy more packs goy, I bet there are several good legendaries waiting for you :)

literally who?

*blocks your path*

Guys they said there would be deck variety

Where's the deck variety guys they promised

is this graph supposed to mean something? LoE was and WotOG were great sets, and TGT was hot garbage outside of like 4-5 cards. JtU is shaping up to be another great expansion, even if the general interest in the game is still suffering from the clusterfuck of Karazahn into Gadgetzan.

>Predict glorious hunter meta because of the quest
>It's a glorious hunter meta but without the quest

like rogue, warrior, pally, priest and mage all have 2 or more good decks?

uhhh there are 4 decks in tier 1 and fuckton more directly competing with those by only a very small margin?

vicioussyndicate.com/data-reaper-live-beta/

>midrange pally recommended for ladder
we did it boys

How do you niggers play standard?

People say wild is a lot faster but I'm having way more fun there, lots of combos with Bran and being able to play oldschool card and Reno is a blessing

Standard is just cancer for me at moment

Turns out Hunter already had most everything it needed to be good, it's just that shaman was a better aggro/midrange class than hunter when it had trogg and golem

all classes have viable competitive decks

Reno rotated out

zeriyah isnt jewish...

because it's fresh and people are tired of the cards that just rotated out. Wild probably won't be that fun for a couple of years unless they accidentally release a wild only patron-tier combo deck or some insane control tools so that the format isn't just all aggro/midrange board centric decks.

>is this graph supposed to mean something?
it literally says interest over time, people were more interested in hearthstone at TGT launch than any other point

>there are people posting here right now who honestly thought rogue would be bad in un goro

Identity yourselves right now shield bearers!

Razormaw also pushes the deck pretty hard

I play wild because I'm not going to let blizzard cuck me out of Ragnaros and Sylvie.

>Mage consists of stalling '''''combo'''''' cancer
>Warlock consists of discard bullshit
>Pally still shit
>Priest/Warrior still oppressive decks with boring mechanics
>Rogue's quest and design overall is just aids
>Druid still runs at least 1 copy of jade bullshit

Whatever you say, cuck

are google searches really that good of a source

your opinions don't mean jack shit when it comes to being viable retard
and pally is real good

>I haven't actually played the game since the expansion, but reddit told me it was bad so here I am complaining

rule34.paheal
net/post/list/hearthstone/1

>Pally still shit
lol

>Paladin is bad

Tales from Rank 15

HNNNNGGG

You're honestly fucking retarded

I'm not agreeing with that user, but
>tempostorm

>tfw riling up shadowcucks

>Blizzdrones still defending team 5 shitty cards and concept in general

Oh yea, remember a few expansions ago when Mage was too good so they printed some shitty mage spells that did nothing? or when Warlock was lacking a little bit so they printed a 6/6 with removal in it?

Or when they decided to rotate out solid cards because ''muh espace for design'' multiple times? Ragnaros fucking died so Warrior tumor could've his stupid quest

Fucking cucks, every single of you deserve to waste your time on this bottomless pit and burn money like whores for shitty legionaries once every 40 packs

Blizzdrones are the fucking cancer, even worse than Gabeniggers

I’m none of you guys but
>fucking tempostorm

>Druid still runs at least 1 copy of jade bullshit

And why is it bad that sets from current rotation, older than the newest expansion are being used? So by your everything is cancer, because theres not a single deck in the meta right now with only Ungoro and Classis cards

just leave the game then
oh wait, you can't. i wonder why.

tempostorm isn't perfect but it's still gives a good oversight on the viability of decks.

Or am I missing something? Haven't played in months so I don't know. Just hit legend and seems pretty accurate from what I've seen on ladder.

I hope you are saving gold for Augusts expansion

>Hearthstone release - March 11, 2014
4 months, 11 days
>Curse of Naxxramas - July 22, 2014
4 months, 16 days
>Goblins vs. Gnomes - December 8, 2014
3 months, 25 days
>Blackrock Mountain - April 2, 2015
4 months, 22 days
>The Grand Tournament - August 24, 2015
2 months, 19 days
>League of Explorers - November 12, 2015
5 months, 14 days
>Whispers of the Old Gods - April 26, 2016
3 months, 16 days
>One Night in Karazhan - August 11, 2016
3 months, 20 days
>Mean Streets of Gadgetzan - December 1, 2016
4 months, 5 days
>Journey to Un’Goro - April 6, 2017
4 months, 11 days
>Expansion August 17, 2017

the tiers outside of 1 seem asspulled and their decks are always some hipster shit

>Being this ass blasted

>Implying
Stop projecting

>it has problems but don't talk shit a-about m-m-m-m-uh gayme if you d-do you better leave!!!
Off yourself, for the whole logos greater good

>tfw can't buy Naxxramas

except all that "hipster" shit was used in the tournament already and it worked?

all of tier 2 decks on tempostorm are literally tier 1 but they just needed to create a fiction of tiers because thats their """"job"""""

Wait there people in this thread arguing and actually defending blizzard?

Tempostorm has been worthless since vicioussyndicate came around. The latter uses real data from tens of thousands of games. Tempostorm is just a bunch of hacks guessing which classes and decks are the best. They're especially a joke at times like this where the expansion has been out for less than a month, and saying that 4 decks between 2 classes are absolutely the dominant tier 1 decks is laughable.

Is it though? they base their tier lists on win% &deck popularity

the individual rankings yeah sure but the general tiers seem fine

damn i didnt even realize that LoE was so rushed

is this why it was fucking terrible?

>cucks le cucks xD im above you all
if your life wasn't so pathetic and you'd try to write something actually constructive it'd be just fine
but since your brain can't produce anything coherent it's no surprise your vocabulary is limited to buzzwords you hear from the big boys over at Veeky Forums

and when I don't like a game I stop playing. why should I care anymore
if you still believe blizzard cares about what the playerbase thinks your brain is real fucking slow

It wasn't rushed, it was created before TGT accroding to Brode.

Stop complaining, the game is free to play

>Rogue and Warrior only T1 decks
>Warlock only one T2 deck
>Shaman on T3
>''Balanced class pool''

really got my neurons firing

I just disenchanted flizzlebang, maxenna, and illidan. not what?

fucking august? I really am not liking ungoro at all

Adapt is actually a solid as fuck mechanic, literally everything else I don't really like

now you have 3/4s of a legendary. Good luck wading through 40 more packs to get another shit legend so you can actually make something playable

Worse balance than even Shadowverse

>She's just trying really hard

Stop babbling cunt, talk about the game, not your projections

Then why don't you start? You still can't come up with anything coherent.

jesus. lyra is so good.

And how can I not? Sunkeeper Tarim provides hours of entertainment all by himself!

dude why are you so angry right now

>The game design is shit
>''leave muh gayme alone blizz is a indie company and HS is f2p''
>Yea, but the whole direction of the game is going to shit
>''never forget the weekly ddos they still suffer''

how foolish we were

because faggots like him shit up these threads when the end result is literally nothing
if you seriously have such big problems with the game still in 2017 when nothing has changed it's time to move on

>strawmen after strawmen
you're not even trying anymore, sad

Blizzard uses 1/1 millionth of their filthy mountain of jewgold to pay shills to shtipost on /hsg/.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

The first spell I ever got off her was Purify.

Never forgetti.

satania wasn't even best girl desu, gabbu best

I dunno dude I don't think this place really every does anything besides shitpost and spout memes
Plus it's not like he's stopping people from actually talking about the game and posting decks or whatever

WHAT THE FUCK
/svg/ IS LAUGHING AT US AGAIN BROS

Hunter should have some beast that heals him

yeah it's just my autism kicking in
i just can't stop responding to baits
fuck my life is pathetic imma head to sleep

why does gylph discount the discovered spell and shadow visions doesnt?

Because mage.

sleep tight little nigga, I think I'm going to do the same

rng is skill
adapting to rng requires skill

Me too, good night and sweet dreams :3

>only legendary on release day was pally quest
>reset my pity timer last night with pyros

J U S T

Because you control what Shadow Visions discovers, Glyph doesn't.

Oh no, I think I hit the friend max (200). I'm still sending requests, but it's not saying so. I'm going to have to start deleting people now. FUCK.

>August 17th

Making things up is not ok

because shadow visions lets you pick out of a smaller pool of cards that you define, glyph picks out of every mage spell
I guess that's what was going through their head, but unfortunately mage has no bad spells
Maybe if it was discount 1 it would be okay
I dunno, honestly, though today I was messing around with mage quest and I finished it on turn 1 by coining out primordial glyph into 5 more glyphs, shit was lit

>Cuckbeast
>3 mana 3/2
>battlecry: hsg is retarded

it is a rough estimation, give or take 10 days

Does Hammer of Twilight deathrattle summon a elemental count as playing an elemental for synergy?

it says summon, so if the card you are playing says "play" no

"playing" something means spending the mana and using it from your hand
at least that's how I think it works
summoning is when it enters the field in any way

discover aoe, aoe, or aoe

>losing
>enemy doesn't go for lethal and tries to BM until I concede instead of just hitting

>winning
>enemy spitefully ropes every single turn despite having no cards in hand and it being a losing game, they attempt to delay as long as possible

Good community.

Sky high winrate against midrange hunter and taunt warrior, but I'm sick to death of fighting them

can some1 pls suggest a cheapish control deck that I can play this season? I have such little dust.

Yeah it's a shit community, and blizzard encourages it. I remember when the game was new and complaining on the forums about using the rope as an offensive weapon and lowering at least the timer for the first turn or two and blizzard was just like "Oh well, sometimes it takes that long to make the best play!" Blizzard itself is the problem. All other problems flow forth from that septic tank.

taunt warrior

What's a good cheap deck to beat quest warriors?

Taunt warrior.

Medivh + free from Amber control priest is unbelievably fun

so how much of a meme is this