More Hero Build Info:
paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

is this game dead

ty user

no but it's gone full JUST recently imo

how did it go full JUST?

the game in it's current meta is to team fight over the raptors until you can win orb prime and then pretty much auto win from there. Laning is not really a thing for more than 5 min anymore, if the other team groups up and you don't you get deathballed.

You can even be winning by a large margin and then two people on your team die and the enemy team takes orb prime then takes your T1 mid lane all the way to core to win.

Nah, only the general. The game is pretty alive, but needs some serious rebalancing

>why this thread died

Because Amerifats are too lazy to keep it bumped
And because Ebin can't balance their game so people don't want to play it

Bump before bed. And to hopefully start some conversation, what do you actually think about Legacy? Do you miss it? Do you think it was better or nah? What about specific mechanics such as harvesters or dunking?

bump

I played when it was closed beta and thought that the game was pretty fun but also frustrating at times when you had near two hour matches.

I stopped playing and started again once monolith came and thought it was pretty fun, but now I'm looking back and feeling like they are gutting/dumbing down a lot of what made the game interesting in the first place.

Also legacy's map had a sense of wonder, monoliths map feels so fucking small.

>Holy shit that Steel was terrible

Can we get that void bomb range back? Thx

>He wants the void bomb to cover most of the lane's width

no

Does Steel do a flip before landing his ult

Good to see the general is back

wow glad to see another thread up, would work the night shift bumping but I have school tomorrow so I hope to see this thread still alive tomorrow

also when is Revenant reveal? I know it's sometime this week but I always forget the dates

I waited so long for the gen to come back. When it never popped up I thought it was over forreal this time. I'll be sure to post it next time if this happens.

bumping before bed

bump

Yeah, monolith's pace and overall gameplay is better, but the map is nowhere near the atmosphere of agora. And ebin scrapping good mechanics that made the game unique just because or because they're too lazy to balance them pisses me off.

I lost the track of time as well, if the reveal is supposed to be this week, then they usually release teasing pictures and short webms on Tuesday and Wednesday and reveal full info on Thursday

Is it just me or does the "show ping and fps" option do nothing?

Bumping just so this thread wont die. Shame, that this dead general is much deader than the game. Also, nuke PS4 Fags

when a hero reveal is so soon to. damn

Worst thing is, we actually reached a point when it was fairly alive and then it went on suicide watch again

Can we get the travel mode animations without the shitty travel mode ? It bugs me that some heroes seem stiff running after the transition from Legacy. I always though those animations were nice, but the existence of travel mode was crap.

This, I want hovering Gideon back. Also, what was so wrong with travel mode really, except that it allowed to roam the map to quickly(which could be easily balanced by changing movement speed)? I really don't get what was everyone's problem with it.

epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news/v-39-2-release-notes

Well while it had it's perks there was nothing worse than a Grux or Khaimera jumping on your ass in a midlane with travel mode. No amount of wards would help against that. The problem with Travel mode in Paragon comes from the fact, that it's third person. The mount (travel mode) works in HoTS because you see them from different point of view (top down) and can react accordingly, not so much when you have verticality added.

Also, give gliding Gideon back.

Couldn't they implement some sprinting mechanic without any delay which, I don't know, drains your mana when used? I mean the current map is too small for that, but it could have worked back on Legacy.

It certainly had its issues, but I think they should've reworked it instead of scraping the animations altogether. Hell, they can still bring them in wihout any change in movement speed.
God. When I reminisce about the glory days I hate this instawin meta more and more.

they definitely could have reworked it but you know how ebin works. why fix it when you can just remove it entirely?

Bumperino
Any guesses on Revenant's abilities? I hope he gets something interesting

he's going to have a flashbang and a roll

the difference here is his roll will send him into the shadowplane for eight seconds

Considering the obscene CC Yin had on release I wouldn't be surprised.

why the fuck does Yin have CC period. does every hero in the game need CC?

The thing is, cc abilities are so meta defining right now that every hero without any(or at least without a way to counter them) will almost certainly be trash. Therefore we entered a vicious cycle in which an oversaturation of cc abilities creates the need for even more cc abilities.

my how awful. epic created something nice and now they're destroying it before our very eyes

Tell me about it. The game has potential, but Epic clearly has little idea what they should do to achieve it

It's only game why you heff to be mad

because I wanted to play a moba not overwatch in third person

I can imagine them releasing travel mode animations as a mastery reward, that would be pretty cool.

At fucking last. Feels good

ded general

Just like your mother if you won't reply to this post
True though

i hate you

Thanks user. Also bedtime bump

Shinbi needs a tier 3 skin.

>thundercleaver never

kill me

bump

how bad do you think the queues will be when Revenant is released?

the first male and ranged carry since who the fuck knows. it'll probably be worse than it's ever been

Its going to be fucking cancer mate

Why does the endgame screen take a minute to complete, does epin even try to test things?

You can skip it. on ps4 you press r2 a couple times, on pc i guess you can click the last tab on the top of the screen

Anybody in a team or something? I'm interested in joining one, if not, we should probably make a team, that'd be cool.
We'd only need 5 decent people to participate in tournaments.

>solo queue
>Dekker disconnects after a loss, their Rampage disconnects after a loss
>tied on each side, execpt for the fact that they keep stealing raptors so they're a bit ahead in CP
>their Muriel is great support while our adc is feeding Greystone
>go b to get stuff
>notice TB doing the OP
>"Group Up!"
>prime at 25%
>too anxious to do a tricky OP steal so I just focus TB
>all 8 people are here all of a sudden
>switch from TB to OP
>Gadget gets the fucking steal
>they scram
>pick them off, Muriel was the last to get away but get a tether off and reward my Gadget by handing her the kill
>straight mid, kill core and win
It was fun, the map feels a lot more spacier with only 4 people on each team. I thought we'd lose since they kept securing raptors and our Sparrow was shit but we pulled through.

the Epic website has a forum for recruiting teams

>recruiting from the epic forums
lol
that might work if you're looking for bronzes

>Epic forums

is there a better place to look for teammates

official Paragon Discord

I haven't used discord. I'll check it out

bump

This game is doomed to fail because its main forums is literally just a reskinned Reddit. Futhermore, devs delete any posts that point out major flaws in their games by preventing people from creating threads instantly and only allowing pre-approved threads to be posted to the public.

Holy shit, its like Friday the 13th all over again, WAK THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!

You're a fucking idiot
There's plenty of threads that just complain in the forums
Reddit complains a fuck ton too, just not as much as forum babies.

Bronze & Silver Tier
>Forum babies
>New players
Gold Tier
>Reddit
Platinum Tier
>Anything Else
Diamond Tier
>>>/parag/

This reminds me, why the hell did they remove this short victory celebration scene at the end of the match? It was a nice thing to have

>yfw you end up in a team ignoring raptors and pushing lanes instead of getting orb prime

I would gladly form or join a team of silvers with ambition to git gud. Almost gold though.

I'm just imagining teams full of 4 ADCs and a Khaimera

>2 ADCs
>Khaimera
>Shitty Morigesh
>And you
Yeah, I can totally see that. We should team up for after the patch to avoid cancers.

also high chance of Revenant being op?

Immediately after release almost certainly, if previous heroes releases are anything to go by. Releasing new characters as overpowered to get people interest in them and then nerfing them seems to be a standard Epic procedure by now

When the fuck are they going to take yin's kneecaps off with a lead pipe? She's the best adc by far in the game, her kit is broken

nah ur just bade m8

Count me in. I'm crappy silver league but not a shitter

Any of you cunts on OCE or just me? I've been working nights lately and can't play with my IRL friends.

>Pick wrong deck, only has 1 mana potion
>Still manage to win

Thank God Yin was able to solo OP.

Your team had one useless person. Theirs had two

Actually three, their Gideon did worse than you

>Only has 1 mana potion
Top kek, post link to the replay

Enjoy waiting 30min to play a match

Matchmaking has been pretty good lately desu. Worst thing about the server is that there Paragon OCE discord and heaps of fags stack and it's annoying as fuck.

>Still go 27-8

Talk about being carried

Not a fucking human at last

Maybe he just has a demon arm

Nah, they shown his face before, he's some kind of dark spectre. I would like to see some aliens, but every more original design such as this is fine for me

*tips fedora*

one with her wearing assless chaps

why did you even have a deck with just a mana potion

Maybe he was making one in queue

bump

shinbi's ass gives me a feelin so complicate

Gadget is bae

She prefers vibrators to meatbags user

TwinBlast has a mechanical vibrating cock?

Maybe. At least some "performance boosting" augmentations are quite possible.

Also where does everyone shipping him with Gadget comes from?

K.L said they used to date in one of the hero reveal streams