>DLC 3 (Scheduled for April) will include:
– 3 New Playable Characters: Zamasu, Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black, Bojack
– 1 New Master: Bojack
– 3 New Parallel Quest
– 5 New Attacks
– 3 New Costumes
– 2 New Poses

>The 2nd free Xenoverse 2 update included:
– New level cap for your Time Patroller (up to level 90)
– New Costumes: Zangya, Bido and Android 15 (TP Shop), Metal Cooler (Future Raid)
– 2 New Expert Missions: Broly and Janemba
– 5 New Attacks: 3 from the TP Shop, 2 from the Expert Missions
– Option to change the BGM in Battles
– New Rules for the Tenkaichi Tournament: Character Tenkaichi (specific characters only) and Group Tenkaichi (characters from sagas like GT)

>The 2nd free update and DLC 2 are both live.
steamcommunity.com/games/454650/announcements/detail/261609914185675826

>DLC 2 Updated Skills
dragonball-videogames.com/es/dlc-2-updated-skills-list/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!JAxzQaYa!0UmeQ-1kTWVLpulgq6oClXfHqg3OISh5b1P3j-9mrto

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
webmshare.com/rZqoJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Buularose

Boy, you're awfully proud of those pictures.

Wassup errybody

You look adorable bent over like that.

>putting lima in charge of threads

It's charming to see tiny shits bully giant baby

ye!

Buutts

I don't deserve this.

Happy Easter again, /dbg/! I hope the day's been treating you well.

That's oddly incredibly hot

>Lima's is actually to small to hit Okran
>he just pretends its hitting him to make her feel better

is Lima Okran's daughterfu?

Oh right, it's easter.
Post eggs.

Did you guys get any good eggs today?
Chocolate or otherwise?

Happy Easter

Actually today has been shit my internet is cutting in and out randomly due to a fault in the system and it might not get fixed until Saturday.

I am surprised this post got through.

Happy easter!

>two wick

YOU WILL GIVE ME AN EGG

Yep, I got some right from the source.

No seriously, I waited till Easter to fist Mira for his egg just like how I waited till Halloween to start posting more. Holidays are dumb

I hope your net stabilizes soon

Here ya go.

These threads make me want to take up drawing, but I don't how to start. How did the drawfriends who inhabit these threads get started drawing, how difficult was it in the beginning

>How did the drawfriends who inhabit these threads get started drawing,
by drawing a lot
>how difficult was it in the beginning
very

I just got a tablet one day and started drawing. I did ok, then stopped for a while, and now i'm trying to relearn stuff from years ago, mainly due to this place.
You just have to stick at it, and you'll eventually get better, but I think there's always going to be something you find difficult.

This for example are some of the 2b's a day i've been doing. First one is from a few days ago and the right one is from today. You just have to stick at it and slowly you'll see improvement.

>barely paying attention to fight because I'm busy with important shitposting
>opponent still failing
Ranked really is a magical place

I didn't start taking my art seriously until about a year and some change ago, but before then I had been drawing since I was 6.

Just gotta draw religiously almost and make sure to go over your mistakes with others, or if you have a good eye: yourself, and look at references to see how you can improve.

Bored in my mom's office when I was like 4 or 5, since we didn't have a sitter. I'd stick memo papers with tape and draw stuff.

Since I was little, I didn't care if it was good or bad. I learned to draw animals better first, because I liked them. I only started drawing people when I got into anime, and only seriously studied muscles with Dragon Ball (by copying pictures of goku over and over).

I imagine starting older must be very difficult because you have a developed critical eye, and your work will likely look goddamned awful to you for a long time, even if you practice hard.

Learn to take criticism. People shouldn't need to worry about your feelings if you're the one looking to improve.

>How did the drawfriends who inhabit these threads get started drawing
by using references.
that's eyeballing, not tracing. you don't learn shit from tracing.
>how difficult was it
its more straightforward than creative writing, but taxing in a different way

Foolish mortals celebrating their wretched holiday about small rodents and sugary treats.

I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU ALL!!

>and your work will likely look goddamned awful to you for a long time, even if you practice hard.
>draw something
>want to literally hakai myself for creating something so shameful
>KEEP DOING IT ANYWAY OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

When does it stop?

Okay but, and hear me out here...
What if they shared their chocolate?

Never, you'll maybe get comfortable with your art at some point, but the hatred for your own stuff will always remain

When your motor skills and understanding of the craft catch up with your eye for art.

Ganbatte

Don't worry about the peculiar's of your constituents, can I offer you a nice egg in this tryin time?

Easter is about Jesus being reborn and ascending to heaven to join his father for eternity after succeeding in his mission to take in the sins of man and be punished for them through death. We are to thank God and Jesus this day for giving us another chance.

N-naruhodo...

Goku?

Drawing a tuffle is a pretty calming desu

I feel like tracing does help you get a hang of how to draw straight long lines instead of chicken scratching. I remember doing a bit of it while I was young.
Doesn't teach you how to see things as shapes or depth or whatever sure but a little tracing might be good for a beginner.
I started drawing DBZ as a kid. No really, I took some screenshots and eyeballed them and copied images. They looked pretty good, but I couldn't construct anything from scratch without looking like potatoes obviously.
What I think helped the most was tutorials.
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
Start with the beginner stuff obviously, focus on seeing things as shapes, then try to work on seeing them with depth (3 dimensions) and shading.
Don't spend for-fucking-ever on one drawing like I used to and still kind of do, it's the worst for improvement even if the finished product looks nice. You tend to stop trying to shape the object you've created when you keep redoing lines.

I don't have any chocolate, but I can share the glory of the LORD, Jesus Christ with you instead.

I'm sure that's what they told the pagans whom you stole the holiday from.
Just like with Christmas and all your other "totally original holidays".

死ね, oneefam.

Nope see you all in hell motherfuckers

You can't stop him, he is more powerful and more glorious than you in every way. Repent and he will absolve you of your vileness and make you whole again! You shall know true joy once more basking in his infinite radiance!

Repent this you lame-o

NOOOOOOOO

Jesus it was just a chocolate egg, chill out!

wrong thing oops

None can stop him.

Never fucking ever.

CHOCOLATE IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER TO US BUUS

that being said

You can't destroy the planet. I need it for things.

I've been drawing since I was a very young child and I never really saw it as difficult. Just a fun hobby.

That said I took a long 8 year hiatus in my 20s due to stress/anxiety, so I'm out of practice, but friends have kind of motivated me to get started again.

Tips: Keep drawing. Even if your inner voice is telling you to fuck off and your shit's bad; just push through that shit and draw at least something a day. You will improve; it's inevitable.

who's ur fav gril cac, thread?

I started drawing when I was 4, and I don't think I've ever really taken a break. I have to doodle every so often or I'll just lose my mind I feel.

KEK

Mine

best girl
best waifu

not mine

Buublegum

>Okran and Rose finally have it out for who gets Shyne
>she fucking dies right afterwards

DARKEST
TIMELINE

DSPkran

Patch is best friend and sparring partner

Rocket is best waifu

Spats is cutest

Shyne is prettiest

Hallow is best spook

what's with that watermark, is it the artists mark or something?

seems to be yeah

Come on, man.
I don't deserve this

When you go around calling yourself space Hitler you're kind of inviting bullying.

Come on man, Hitler didn't deserve this.
Also everyone should know by now I'm actually a big softie.

>spoiler
everyone has seen the OP Okran. we know

>I became a superhero to protect conton for this

>why can't I hold all these stars?

>why can't I hold you ?

>Crusher Supernova

bump

Speaking of all this drawfaggery, i'm really in the mood to keep practising, so if anyone wants me to try and draw something badly feel free to shoot me an idea here or in discord. Night /dbg/, stay comfy.

webmshare.com/rZqoJ
Thanks again for theme Mondo

love you spats

requesting Capsica trying on crowns

I think you draw fine. would love to see a cool comfy draw similar to what you made of spats in the city but with Triti here.

Beach meetup starting on PC. If you need an invite, just post your character's name and race.

So I updated the CAC pack but now all my transformations are wonky. Most give is SS hair and aura but that's it. Did the file names change?

Alright, /dbg/. Your CaC is now a mentor! What would they say for each of the possible ranks given out at the end of a fight?

>D
"Umm... well.. I'll put this as nicely as possible... I don't think you're cut out for this."

>C
"I hope that's not your best. I was expecting so much more from you."

>B
"That was alright I suppose. I know you can do better next time!"

>A
"Excellent work! You'll be a hero in no time!"

>S
"That was AMAZING! You're a true defender of peace and justice!"

>Z
"No way... I... I guess I have my work cut out for me now..."

Aleda, human

>D
"No, no." *shuffling of papers* "This can't be right. I can't have been handed such a sissy to train!"

>C
"I think we're done here." *sound of a door slamming*

>B
"I guess it's a start."

>A
"A for almost impressing me! Haha!"

>S
"Good work there. Come on, I'll buy ye a pint, and then we'll get back to it!"

>Z
"That was... inspiring! But an F for humility; now you're just showing off."

Pic related. It seems the old skills don't seem to work properly anymore. Any added skill that has ss3 in it keeps my default hair in ss colors. Same goes for any transformation other then SSGand and ssb. Am I missing something or needing to change file names?

As soon as I saw a J I thought it said jalid being reborn, now I miss jalid again. Thanks jesus poster

Artfriends, I need the art programs you use.
What do you recommend?

Suicide.kys

Gimp became more than useless the other year
Sai is pretty good for working with binary colors
Photoshop just isn't worth it unless you have a machine that can withstand how much of a resource hog it is, or if you're using a much older version
firealpaca is a bit shit but its free

upvoted xD

whats wrong with gimp

pokemon art academy
i'm not very good and getting the art off it is a hassle

PS, there's honestly no reason to ever run anything else. Just "obtain" it through other means if it's too expensive, it makes just about every other imaging software look like mspaint.

It's alright for making quick image edits etc but it really doesn't even come close to holding a candle to PS.

not as much as what used to be wrong with it. Like I said it's no longer as big a shit as it used to be

but gimp is free, isn't it?

Yes, but it's hardly a challenge to find a Photoshop torrent.

Never

Oh you mean GIMP is BETTER than it was before. Neat.

RIP

It is when you're paranoid about downloading nasty shit like I am.

You're not downloading nude videos off Limewire, literally just open up isohunt or something and find the most seeded PS torrent. Up to you if you want to use something like GIMP, though.

>holding eggs
>not showing legs
>two wicks
This is clearly some sort of snake outfit.

PS or Sai really. For sai there's a few good links out there that aren't hard to find for the full version. Same goes for PS you can find it pretty simple on a variety of torrents for free.

If you don't want to torrent then go with sai. Though I say get both, seeing as PS can be great if you want to do more than just draw and can even be good for drawings you have already done, and sai is just a personal preference for me. Having options is always good