/sthg/ Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we discuss Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including cartoons and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more!

/sthg/ #735 - Join us to the next world Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews and General InterestsGame Development InfoNew Info and Leaks on Mania and Sonic Forces

So what's going on with that Sonic movie?

Nothing yet. Still being worked on.

FAST

>tfw not first

Added the Current Archie Comic situation to the OP so people would stop asking.

Requested by

Thanks user

Also, to that user that found the Bunnie lewd, can you reupload that to the Booru? You should be able to, at least by unediting it

This please, that looks like a rare find.

It's a lewd from an official artist on the comic of one of the characters, that's about as rare as you can get. If not that, then at least see if it was posted somewhere else or you can Wayback machine it

Yes..and who are you? Just click on the thread. You 4channers complain about the smallest things.

has anyone seen that pic of sally in a nightgown? I swear I've seen it posted here a few threads ago but it's not on the booru

The one where she's yelling at the sky?

What the fuck does it have to do with anything who I am? Retard.

>It's a lewd from an official artist on the comic of one of the characters, that's about as rare as you can get.
>ChibiJenHen

I honestly can't remember. I just know it was recent, it looked like a sketch, and you could see the outline of her body through the clothes

Yeah, but the thing that makes this extra rare is that it was done around the time he was on the comic. Also that it's drawn well.

That's the point, we're all nobodies so a phrase shouldn't get to you. It's a measly task of 1 click.

Your console is doing you a favor.

Tbh Sonic 06 is just a badly scripted and directed movie.
I give it 2 stars.

Please don't tell me that nobody saved the original of that Bunnie pic.

Meme Man make a joke about Bubsy. This invalidates the "Bubsy is in Sonic Forces!1" theory.

Meme Man still hasn't made a joke about the new character being your OC despite it being a theory for significantly longer.

Does this mean anything?

If I'm reading this right, there wasn't any uncensored version.

In any case, am I the only one that takes it as "fuck it, it doesn't matter anymore"?

He said he censored it so it could be posted

Kojima is behind Sonic Forces.

He said he caught it censored.

>caught this before it was removed from the booru, ceonsored

That tumblr post was written mid-February. It's all we know about the case as of right now, but the case has progressed since then.

nope

there it fucking is. thanks user

No, he said he caught it from the booru, then used vague wording and poor grammar that could mean it was already censored (which makes no sense) or that he censored it afterwards.

No, the point is that the phrase is stupid. Speak like a normal person.

>theory

Wait, people ACTUALLY thought Bubsy might be in Forces?

What's your opinion on Boom animated series?

That's saying something. Makes me wonder what he's be willing to do in commissions.

>being annoyed by a literal 2 word sentence
>speak like a normal person
>Veeky Forums

And I most likely will keep using the phrase just to annoy you specifically, tryhard.

Oh and here's another phrase for you to cringe at,

Eat my shorts

N-No. S-Stop. I don't want to fap to an antropomorphic cat. I-I'm not a furry.

Yeah actually. Bubsy is a lot like Sonic. He was popular in the 90s but slowly started losing relevancy after awhile. He even had his own "Sonic 06" which was Bubsy 3D. He got some sort of revival a few years ago thanks to Steam. It's not a totally farfetched theory. I can see where it's coming from. He's very obviously not in the game but I can see why people would think the 3rd character is him.

You sure about that, user? You don't sound convincing.

Have fun, retard.

>bubsy
>popular
high elevation jej

I think it's pretty good. It makes me laught and so far hasn't made me cringe.

>He was popular in the 90s but slowly started losing relevancy after awhile.
Bubsy was NEVER popular.

He got some sort of revival when some Tumblr artist turned him into a dickgirl and furries ate it up*

FTFY

>using retard for 3 out of 4 of your comebacks

Man I love you Veeky Forums. Never die.

What's wrong?

I remember the first game being featured in magazines back then constantly. He obviously wasn't popular as Sonic or Mario but he managed to stand out more than the hundreds of other generic platformers at the time.

>but he managed to stand out more than the hundreds of other generic platformers at the time

So long as you don't have some sort of furry OC, participate in the community, etc., I don't think you'll be considered a furry for wanking it cartoon animals. Doesn't make it any less weird though.
Didn't he make that alignment chart with Coldsteel? That along with the "What's your Sonic OC name" shit would suddenly make sense if the 3rd character is actually someone you make.

I want naked refs of everyone from ABT.

retard

Or what about the time that they were making Sonic OCs on the weekly stream?

why's he got his finger in her mouth

Thanks for the input.

>Makes me wonder what he's be willing to do in commissions.
I need a busty Blaze by him, nude or not. Too bad I don't have any free money for commissions.

user, I don't know how to tell you this, but...
>finger

Oh shit what? When did that happen? I've only seen the most recent two.

People from other threads may call our likes in animals noodle arm tier, but they make it work soooo well.

>Blaze
>Busty
CEASE

>busty Blaze

here's the alignment chart for anyone interested

It was a little while ago, I know people were saving screencaps of them and posting them here as they were happening, pic related is the only one I have saved from that night

>all these niggas hating on oppai blaze
Don't worry. I'm with you, nigga. We need some nicely drawn kitty titty.

I need a busty ABT Blaze to complete my life! Nothing wrong with a different flavour on your favorite thing!

>creating OC's

foreshadowing the customcharacter in forces.

>Coldsteel was neutral evil in the chart
Does this mean the OC will betray Sonic and the gang in the game? I hope so.
>autists put loads of work making their OC in the game
>the OC switches to Eggman's side at the last minute
>s/he was evil the whole time
Imagine the outrage.
Just imagine.

>yfw the next promotional videos star these characters we made on the stream

You could commission him like the Bump ref sheet guy did, maybe.

Remember when /sthg/ talked about OCs in 2015 and what makes a good OC then someone posted their shitty non-satirical donut and we shat on it?

Good times!

Flatties can win. Blaze will get tits, just like Mirai and Chihaya.

artfag request. draw sally and bunny as edward and alphonse elric. doesn't matter what version of either brother nor who is which brother

I think we should shit on OCs more. Find OCs from like, Deviantart, and laugh at them

>Controls switches to Sonic, who thrashes the traitorous OC like nothing.
>They get wiped out of existence like Eggman's plan, and everything is brought back to normal.

Pleas let this happen.

>Making a hero when you could join the best character and finally kill that blue bastard

No...

MECHA Sally!

Yeah, it was awful!

But it was like the first time someone posted their own OC and the entire general told them to fuck off.
Pic related.

Can we all just agree Blaze is the best female animal they created? and purple bird girl from Sonic Riders being a close second

Blaze is best, no question. Wave is a bit more eh, though

And rightfully so. Just fucking look at it.

For the unspoilered part, yes.

That looks like something straight out of Undertale... Oh! That explains where all the OC people went

I like Blaze, but she's only second best to me.

Wave is shit.

>white female sonic with possessed by ghost eyes

this shit is lazy

isn't blaze the most popular waifu amongst /sthg/ based upon that survey?

Sally is better but both princesses are top-tier.

Best Sonic girls in order:

1_Blaze
2_Tails
3_Sticks
4_Marine
5_ Nicole

Can I get a /thread?

>marine
>making the list
Please cease

But if Archie Sonic dies, maybe that 3D guy can finally release his Sally for Sonic Generations model.

Your list is shit, son.

I think, but isn't that survey old?

>Tails
End yourself, degenerate.

you can get a (You) for having such shit taste

maybe. but not much has changed. we still get an average of 100 posters per thread meaning most of the people that took the survey are still here.

>this shit is lazy
Like all OCs really

It's been a while, but that was a thing, yeah. In fact, the art posted there was commemorating her victory

I don't see Amy anywhere on that list.

I'm not into bimbos.