fate-go.us/
- First 2 chapters on release
- Japanese audio with subs
- No Japanese account transfer
- No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou and Nikola Tesla 14 April
- Hijikata Toshizou 15-19 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later
- English FGO confirmed for summer 2017 fate-go.us/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

t-ono.net/interview/fate/go-director-yosuke-shiokawa-interview-sakura-con-2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is when we spam
ROMAN IS THE JEW KING

Nobu a CUTE.

>All trojans want to punish Schliemann for blowing up their city
>Agammemon wants to kill him for fucking up with his burial masks

Fucking fund it

>not roman is the jew man

I love my wife!

UNRIVALED thread

Taiga thread!

Does anyone have a version of this with Sumanai in it?

Grand Shitposter Melvin when?

Slut thread

I love your waifu too

It's probably some reference about some dispute between some jap rpg and dnd

>A. Baron Munchausen (Germany) - NP: "Braggart's Adventure"

>B. Kyokutei Bakin (Japan) - NP: "Keisei Suikoden" - The ability to turn any Hero into a woman. Even a man with clear knowledge of his lineage is powerless to prevent it.
lmao takeuchi

>C. Diogenes (Greece) - NP: "The Hero Within The Doctor"

>D. Hypathia (Roman Empire) - NP: "Taking the Stars (Astrolabe)"

>E. Lapu-Lapu (Phillipines) - NP: "Eternally Spinning Circle (Never-Ending Circle)"

>F. Georges Méliès (France) - NP: "The Eyes That See Colors and Amazement" - As befits the founding master of special effects, he bestows the power of concealment and illusion on himself and allied cards.

>G. Henrietta Lacks (America) - NP: "Hayflick Limit Buster"

>H. Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot (France) - NP: "History's First Car Crash"

>I. Yaoya Oshichi (Japan) - NP: "Waving Sleeve Fire"

>J. Marie Tussaud (France) - NP: "House Of Wax Figures Who Returned From The Dead"

>K. Alexander Bogdanov (Russia) - NP: "Because We Are Many" - The Hero of "God-Building", a proponent of the evolution of man to God through science. Through the power of youth-restoring blood transfusion, he can temporarily transplant the ability of any touching cards.

Your favorite servant vs the one you most hate

who wins

guys, i think i'm in love with melvin

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

How will newfags even enjoy the story if we'll spoil them everything?

Gareth-chan when?

Has the Guan Yu fag been posting more than the astolfofag?

My waifu is Neron but Altera is a great girl too.

K

It would take far more effort than it's worth to spoil every newfag across the internet.

This desu

he only has eyes for lancelot

I think probably any of my favorites could beat Boudica.

what if this year's summer event is males vs females using the faction mechanic?

Like that would ever happen.
Get your worthless waste of a woman out of here.

And then the third side appears again

It doesn't matter who my most hated Servant is, my favorite has no chance of winning.

Males have no chance

>its the boars

I'm in the same boat as , especially because my most hated Servant is the epitome of wank, Scat

Led by Summer Astolfo and Summer d'Eon

Whats going on here.

Best map for farming points?

My favorite shits on the one I hate.

Probably hatefucking over some wiki edit

Im not sure, i have plot armor?

Hey, watch it pal. She's a nice lady.

Traps?

But i love him...

How about mansluts?

The-O Network has interviewed Fate/Grand Order creative director Yosuke Shiokawa in regards to the game's North American localization, revealing new information.

The NA and JP versions of F/GO can be played using the same device and there will be no IP blocks. English-patching the JP version of F/GO would be difficult, thus it is easier to operate if both version were separate apps, which is partly the reason why JP accounts will not be transferable across different versions.

EN characters are longer than JP characters so it will be challenging translating and fitting text in the dialogue box, especially with Nasu's writing.

The NA version of F/GO has a certain operation model but can change with feedback. Developers would like to create a community to have players' voices heard. There will be a larger event at Anime Expo regarding the NA version of F/GO. The game will launch in summer because it was convenient a convenient time.

Shiokawa stated that he would like to see a Saber Lion Servant one day for F/GO. He also reaffirms that Nasu would still love to see a Tsukihime collaboration.

Source: t-ono.net/interview/fate/go-director-yosuke-shiokawa-interview-sakura-con-2017.html

Purple quest.

Hiji saw the Overlord/Demon Lord skill about how she can shift from loli to G cup

Friendly reminders:
- Merlin is only meant to be used with Buster NP servants.
- Rider Kintoki is the only welfare servant worth using.
- Herakles has the ONLY max bond CE worth using.
- ALL servants with AoE NPs (except for Gil and Raikou) are worthless garbage.

Maybe if he was summoned as a berserker he'd have a better chance at whoever I actually hated.

Do not sexualize the Nobu please

>Gil
>not shit as well
LOL

Hypathia a qt

bet the bitching will be almost entirely about the gacha rates

>Why, now that I look closely, you are really a beauty.

You really think he's good, user?
That's really kind of you.

>Not sure if there is a pre-registration like the Japanese release, but there will be a campaign prior to the release. More information to come.

I hope it's not Saber Lily again

>bonus damage against servants (the only type of enemy that matters)
>shit

Honestly, I get why they did it and it was generally the right choice, but it's going to catch some flack until then.

Despite all the shit, they haven't actually done anything wrong yet. Aside from not including the full np name in screencaps. Someone was saying yesterday how argatlem proved there was no effort put in here, only for it to turn out that japanese really so spell it like that

Although I am trying to tell them how they can improve on twitter, only for shills to fight me on it. Stuck in the middle a bit. Too much pick your side, company needs to give as much feedback as possible for now.

Says you and, what, two other people?
She's an immature womanchild that couldn't even succeed in the one goal she is shown to have, helping Shirou live a normal and happy life.
She's a failure as a woman, a human, and as an older sister.

>- ALL servants with AoE NPs (except for Gil and Raikou) are worthless garbage.
I'd argue Lancerturia and Ishtar are worth using becasue Lancerturia can ignore Evasion and Inv and Ishtar buffs her own NP before attacking, plus they can both be charged in one turn with the right CE.

And with all that still sucks because of his shitty damage multiplier.

>Will different regions be receiving exclusive items or content such as servants?

>No, we would like to keep the content as close to the original as possible, so there will be no regional exclusives.

Edisonfags BTFO

(You)

>all shit-mediocre skills, no dodge/invul/guts
>only 50% bonus, not enough to catch up with ST damage that's also has self buff
>useless against lancers
Fucking gilfags.

What's so great about this Merlin fella?

>Little is known of his life before 1180, when, as a small, pale youth with crooked teeth and bulging eyes, he arrived at Yoritomo's camp to join the rebellion
C-cute.

t. someone who hasn't used Gil

What is your favorite chapter so far?

>Cu vs Kerry
It depends, but I bet 9 times out of 10 Cu wins.

I want to hug Gawain!

She and her apprentice guided many through the game to get to the best endings

>replying seriously to shitposting

Already ahead of you.

reminder to not to reply to giltards

Second greatest human magus in the world, right below solomon king of magic

His np stacks on itself infinitely, invulnerable skill full party, buster up skill, np gain skill

I couldn't help myself

Why does /fgog/ hate Mahoyo, Type-Moon's latest visual novel?

>nips literally made a new server to contain the burger shitstains
really ayy your lmao

Tesla > Gilgameme

Can give women dicks.

Solomon, Babylon, and Camelot are all tied for me

Fuck off, Gareth.

Take your own advice

If they introduced a PvP mode that gave you 10 seconds to enter your command sequence, after which both teams would unleash their moves simultaneously, what would your team lineup be? Hard mode: Limited to your current inventory.

Probably the main factor would be AOE NP animation speed, but then you've got skills for invuln, pierce, stun, etc., and predicting which the opponent will deploy. Or, is there an ideal team that cannot be beaten?

Are there any English FGO communities that aren't retarded? I'd like to speak with people with like minded interest. I mean, besides fgog.

user, don't give a shit is worse than hate

He's the handsomest and best magus in Nasuverse. Also in gameplay he's god-tier.

>human
Isn't he part succubus? Does that still counts him as human?

Go away Gil.

Reddit and FB.

>implying /fgog/ has read Mahoyo

Becuase it has a Scatch prototype of sorts.

>implying anyone has

There won't be that many player that will change to the US server, double playing sure, but for those who has been in too deep, nope, not worth it.

user please.

Anything Type-Moon has created that isn't Fate sucks.

CCC > *

week of nothing incoming