/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Said one last goodbye
>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/176015
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/176017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I can heal the dark sigil after finishing the game without Yuria leaving right?

penis

repoast

What I expext to happen:

>Bandi Namco poaches Yui Tanimura into a new "Team Soul"
>Announces """""Dark Souls: Team Arena"""""

>Fusion of chalice dungeon concept, f2p multiplayer only focused. All AI enemies are player NPC based not creatures. Procedural labyrinth that keeps going down (think: Let it Die). Up to 16 players can exist in one dungeon layer fighting each other as a possibility. This is purely a player vs player experience.
>You can go alone, coop, or you can be apart of the "home team invaders" that defends the dungeon layer from cooperators looking to pass it. Undead Match style arena exists separate to the chalice mode.

>You choose a class, and level up. Same core fundamentals.

>The pay system extends to purchasing a temporary gold/silver serpent ring, and soul protection rings to make you not lose your souls to another player on death. There will be basic starter packs available to purchase but by no means offer any real advantage as gear is never what's really important, it's skill. This is more for waifu fashion faggots who can't handle being a naked guy from the beginning.

>All armour and weapons from all 3 souls games + new additions, random chest and player kill loot.

>"Soulgem" Bloodborne bloodgem like system where every weapon has 3 slots you can augment. Gems can be combined, transmuted, transposed converted. No gems will exist that outright increase AR or defence. Only many various passives and secondaries, like charge attacks up, stamina use down, health back on hit etc.
>Weapons and armour cannot be upgraded, They're all given a set stat scaling and base damage and you either meet the stats to use them and scale well with, or you don't. You can however augment them with gems and infusions for your own flavor and build.

What I hope for if something like this does happen:

>Max of SL100
>Exceptional match making and fast and fluid connections
>True Dedicated Servers
>Capes are optional
>Coifs on all helmets
>Armour Dye vendor

reminder that Artorias died like a bitch and deserves none of your glory

>armour dye vendor
>bright pink onion-smoughs everywhere

For people who have done both; which is generally better for PvP, pyromancy or sorcery?

I mean both invasions and arena/duels.

how the fuck do I do a SL 120 Havel cosplay build under 100% equip load in DaS3??

Pyro is better.

>bullying DUGS fags with quickstep memes

they get so scared

why would anyone do a havel build in ds3

At least if you could dye armor it would open up a lot more fashion options.

I did, for a time.
It was suffering.

I think the concept of the pure online Souls experience has already been brought to the most fruition it's going to be in For Honor; what you're suggesting requires a fine understanding of the mechanics of current Souls games, and I think the only group of people who possesses both the knowledge and the resources to do it properly is Fromsoft. Executives aren't going to get this part of it and won't lend funding to it, while game devs who do understand the appeal won't be able to get the money for it and can't realistically do it on the indie dime.

Maybe in the future at some point.

From my experience everyone who use """"" """"" are shitposters, autists or full retards. With little exceptions. TL;DR pls.

Aren't all humans descended from the dark soul? So aren't all humans undead? wtf Miyahacki

It takes like 1 minute:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/176015

Is it just that it's impossible to hit people with sorceries or what?

Just make it tasteful, like shades of metal.

Cute!

>equip doors
>spam charge attack
>DUGS fags have literally no idea what to do

>final get darkmoon summon in anor londo
>host nowhere to be found
>30 seconds later host dies

Pyro.

looking for spear of the church battle summons

PC, password: VG

you will die, scaled down NG++, only the bravest need apply

>TL;DR pls.
Not the poster, I think the idea is idiotic, but you seriously don't have the attention span to read that tiny-ass block? Jesus christ man.

Here you go friendo
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/176017

perfect ranking desu

Wow, I'm bad, but Friede is a little excessive.

Three life bar phases.
I need to actually try and play the game instead of fagging around.

>40 str
>45 endurance
what the fuck

a fine smidgen of life to you

>tfw Oceiros as a sorc
>tfw that no-windup charge
Is Hawkwood any good at keeping his attention? I can't find any player summon signs.

Finally, I can now wield the pyromancy Warmth on my faith character.
But for what purpose.

They can't wake up without Dark Sign

i don't play with pedoposters sorry!

so how to i make the Drakeblood Greatsword decent? shits all over the place

He asked for fucking Havel cosplay.
40 Str is for 1-handing his weapon/shield.
And it's 40 End. The 46 is for Vit, which is needed to be just under 100% weight.

To be warm. It's chilly out there!

to heal your PCFCBF's wounds after a fight of course

twas but a ruse

why don't poor sorcs just supplement their sorcery with pyromancy?

honestly, just make a Fire weapon for situations where you can't do shit with magic. Oceiros skates around like a motherfucker but his hitboxes are actually pretty small.

You revert to the patch where they buffed it's raw physical AR to 300+, before nerfing it down again, probably because they realized they had accidentally made it good.

I actually 200% expect something like this without a shadow of a doubt.

Namco will definitely see money in making a standalone dark souls pvp game. Even if it's just the arena as a standalone thing.

I'd be open to the bloodborne chalice dungeons being expanded on and made better. Their problem was not enough tilesets and the stupid materials and creating them, and the good randomised ones took forever to actually get to.

"Ashen one, hearest thou my voice, still?"

I could play this game forever just to hear that line one more time.

Who's your quotefu /dsg/?

Is there a single pyromancy better for combat than Chaos Bed Vestiges?

>why don't poor sorcs just supplement their sorcery with pyromancy?
Because to do decent damage with sorcery you need a minimum of 60 int, and that leaves very little room for faith investment.

>What I expext to happen:
WRONG
PREPARE TO DINE

Fear not the dark my friend.

Black Flame w/ parting flame. It's a tactical nuke to the face

would Dank or Chaos be good on it?

One would imagine that if you made a game which was nothing but chalice dungeons that there'd be a lot more variety and better general mechanics. Roguelikes sell too don't they? Might make a good pitch.

Fear not the dark my friend

Reminder.
>use Banner WA
>use rouge for weapon in right hand
>now you have "rouge" aura
You can damage phantoms and host. ~230 damage per bleed proc.

most pyromancies have a minimal faith investment and scale OK-ish with INT

fuck, the INT reqs are always higher
it's just good to have a backup if you're like, fighting princes and finding your shit is doing 50 damage.

The route I always go is 30/30 until I get everything I want and then respec if I plan to go full sorc INT nigger.

>he doesn't freeaim great chaos fire orb
have fun with people rolling straight through it for no damage

I was not disappointed.

That is why I'll BC out any phantom that equips that fucking banner.

Anything like this for DS3?

Best fucking thing ever.
>mfw hosts and phantoms send 20 CSS each and keep on attacking my impenetrable wall
>Mfw it does 40 points of damage in total
Nobody knows what to do

>One can become quite attached, even to a bumbling apprentice.
>Oh, I'm hardly serious.

DON'T
YOU
PLAAAY-AAAY-AYYY
WITH
MY HEART

To fuck with hosts fighting spears and to make the church great again

My problem isn't really doing damage to Oceiros - dark sorceries are pretty decent - it's his retard flailing and charges with like three frames of windup killing me every time. I think I just need to find someone to hold his attention for me while I nuke his arse.

Splitting it's damage types even more is not a good idea. The way absorption and damage reduction from armor/equipment work heavily favors having a lot of a single type of damage, while hitting lower split damages extra hard, which is why weapons like Drakeblood and Dancers swords are so underwhelming.

It's great for invasions, gather your buddies around a campfire and heal everyone to full for less FP than any equivalent miracle.

Any user willing to help me out? Would be greatly appreciated.

I need a Milkwood set, dragon's slayer axe, and an exile greatsword at the high wall bonfire.

THE NIGHT BRIMS WITH DEFILED SCUM AND IS PERMEATED BY THEIR ROTTEN STENCH

POST WEBMS

try hawkwood then, but when I summoned him he got flattened hardcore because he got stuck on the tree.

You can also try the same strategy of getting Oceiros to charge into the tree and get stuck.

It only takes 5 minutes, too!

Seriously why couldn't we have gotten DaS2 warmth

Leave me be.
I like it quiet. Leave me be.

>buff my dancers swords to 1000 AR
>still only does 300-400 damage a normal swing

good shit

You know they fixed this right? It doesn't work.

try 40/40 int/frth

And let the feast begin

I chuckled.

Okay /dsg/, you're invading.

>it's host + buttbuddy, and 2 blues join the fray
>they're all viciously gunning for you, desperate for a kill (especially the blues)
>you manage to get away, far enough to put on an obscuring ring and have opportunity to hide

Do you:

A. Find a good spot to hide and go afk, do something else, knowing the blues time is completely wasted and the host won't get to refill estus before doing a boss

B. Keep trying to ambush them at different points

C. Black Crystal out

D. Other (please state - inb4 "find another game i'm original for saying this")

Does not scale man

It's a flat shitty amount

I really need to update this now that the DLC is out

I also need to make a Demon's Souls one. Infact, fuck it I might just start now.

Any way to make this look less fucked up? Is it a lost cause?

>It doesn't work.
It's works

equip that good 1vX weapon and ambush them and be a total dick

D. spam carvings and prism stones, go out guns blazing when they catch up

would be better if he lunged forward at the end

bretty gud tho

Put the eyes closer together.

Don't blues get their Concord if the host makes it to the fog gate?

I'd pick B, after blocking the host's buttbuddy. All I need is one good plunging attack or charged R2, and the tables will turn.

MASTER LOOK, I'VE DONE IT, I'VE DONE IT

Fuck that's not a bad idea

Ambush. It's the only way to kill ferocious ganksquads.

On enemy phantoms? Or on friendly phantoms?

D. The host ignores me and goes to the boss, giving the blues their concords and me the blue balls.

INVASIONS ARE SAVED, JUST PLAY SMART :^)

Keep trying to ambush them at different points, try to find them all distracted and in a tight corridor, proceed to use MORNES BOOMSTICK AND BLOW THEM ALL TO PIECES OR OFF AN EDGE. I would try to do as much damage as possible, loyds sword ring, dragon buff, the usual, then ambush them all and let them gather around as i use Morne's rage to kill them all.
I love it.

Friendly

Please help bros
I just need someone to help me transfer the items between characters if you dont want to give them away.

wasn't morne's nerfed?

Oh ok.

I'm not giving that any suggestions until you prove that it's not a guy.

always that one fucking guy

I eat spearbabbies alive at ng++. What's your problem?