/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread /u/ can't escape edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/159669339348/spoilery-v3-replies
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa84ct5egkE
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/2373885/v3-spoilers-v3-character-poll-afterthoughts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mugi!

Goodnight, I love my darling husband.

Mugi!

Koko!

Mugo!

Posting best girl!

Daily reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
Her ghost possessed one of the girls from the DR2 cast and is now on the boat playing games forever.

Mugi!

Daily reminder that Kitayama will make DRY good and Sato will make DRA shit.

The V3 victims (Amami, Hoshi, Tenko, Angie, Miu, Ouma) are now the survivors, the killers (Kaede, Kirumi, Shinguji, Gonta, Kaito, Tsumugi) the victims, and the survivors (Saihara, Maki, Himiko and including Kiibo) the killers.

How did that go down?

Kaede isn't a killer though. She's an executed victim who made a really dumb decision.

The survivors sound amazing though.

Well okay this is the last time I'm coming here. Yesterday was just a joke but now I'm serious about this. I'm going to leave this autistic series behind and preferably all the autism that comes with it.
EE is gonna be great and btfo Kodaka so hard he'll execute himself.
Fuck all of you especially the Oumafags and the Tulpafags. I didn't know true autism tell I saw you retards shitting up these threads.
Only ones who were okay were the Hoshibros and the Yamadafriends and even then they were still autistic.
Goodbye and good riddance to you all this is (hopefully) the last time I'm coming here
Enjoy you're shit series DRcucks

Chapter 1: Saihara kills Kaede and he was actually aiming for Amami
Chapter 2: Kirumi kills Maki after discovering her secret identity which made her Maki's target too
Chapter 3: Uh, Himiko murders Korekiyo?
Chapter 4: Kiibo tries to stop Gonta from sacrificing himself but it fails, and something he did causes him to be convicted as the killer.

No idea for the other two, awesome survivors though.

Reminder that this is what happens when you go against KEK or try to use his magic without permission

Well seeing as DRT has brothers raping sisters, maybe Rapetarou memes will return.

I love you too, user!

Bye bye, anti DR user!
See you tomorrow.

>maybe Rapetarou memes will return.
Good. I miss those memes.

>Byakuya rapes his sisters lol
>turns out its not Byakuya but someone pretending to be him
There's the normal DR hackjob and then there's the memery that is DRT.

The only entertaining anti-* user was ATKfag.

>he thinks he can escape this

So Twogami or another Togami bro?

>another Togami bro
I AGREE WITH THAT

>Alright you've seen it. Full service is 27k yen. You still in?

Again, let's just hope Sato writes a novel about Amami looking for his sisters or some shit, and doesn't touch V2

FUCK YES! NOW SHOVE YOUR DICK INSIDE ME ALREADY!

I hope so too. Seeing what DRT is about has me thinking DRA will be about the former. Hopefully.

>tfw the Togami siblings had an orgy

S-sure... but please be gentle... t-this is my first time d-doing it with another guy...

I'm bored. Any DR threads on /v/?

No lube it is, then. Bite the pillow, little guy.

Sure, sure. Just don't cry on me, okay?

Which DICE would you fuck?

Clown mask is optional.

>/v/
>talk about DR
Nice one

The girl on the far left. And Ouma.
Got a point.

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/159669339348/spoilery-v3-replies
> The real answer is because he’s going to take over as protag so the player has to get to know him too.
My opinion is that Saihara was the protag even from chapter 1, and we're just seeing things from Kaede's POV temporarily because it's a subversion of DR chapter 1 where 'Leon' dies and 'Sayaka' gets to show how she would have acted if she hadn't become the victim first.

What do you think?

Girl with twin tails at far left and Ouma.

Twintail girl is cutest DICE. I think it's the half mask + cute smile.

Agreed, she's the cutest of the girls anyway. I hope one of the omakes is of Saihara looking for DICE's lost cat.

His name is Domino and we love him.

What if Ouma's Supreme Leader title is a joke because all the DICE members lovingly pick on him and even the cat has a higher position?

I like this because the cat deserves it more than Ouma.

Domino is a good kitty and Ouma is not a good kitty. Clear winner here.

All hail Domino-sama! I like it too because Ouma's relationship with his followers was likely one where everyone teases everyone else and he didn't need to pretend to be invincible in front of them.

I love Domino!
Please let him be canon.
Yeah, she just looks adorable and fanart/comics portray her as the cute bubbly girl of the group.

Considering he doesn't seem too miffed when he's the butt of a joke I think they were the type of friends to roast him 24/7 with only occasional threats from Ouma to send them to Siberian work camps when they called him adorable.

personalities for all of them because why not, thread's dead anyway. left to right Twintails: energetic, probably the charismatic distraction chatting up the security guards/party guests during missions.
Blond and smiley: the explosives guy (only to blow into vaults/out of buildings, not to blow people up), kind of off his rocker
Big and fat: Muscle and intimidation. Probably a bit slow in the head.
Loli: very shy, probably the computer hacker since lolis in this series tend to be good with electronics
Toujo bangs: foppish and acts like every effeminate kids cartoon villain ever but talented at diversion/actual theft
Ouma: Ouma.
Afro: Getaway driver. Makes the worst jokes.
Sexy: classic seductive woman who sexes up statesmen while they're robbing his house
Probably Makoto: the friend you bring to a B&E who does not want to be there. pickpocket.
Onion hair: the token former delinquent who now uses his talent at breaking into things for... actually, more bad.

Is DICE having a cat canon? Because that would be great.

It's kind of sad his relationship in the game isn't like that.

Nope, but it would be nice.

It's not, it's just a cute fanart thing.

Sounds great. Seriously, I would kill for a DICE spin off.

Which one drives the DICEmobile?

Read it again, it's clearly the giant afro dude. But can he fit?

I want this so much more than the Amami spinoff.

Big Afro, but sometimes Ouma if he wants to feel particularly powerful and cool.

He is a terrible driver.

Even if they want to keep Ouma's character ambiguous, a DICE gag manga could still happen. Right? Right?

I love how this is clearly supposed to be the Adam West Batmobile. And are those trick umbrellas on the left?

sleepy thread
comment what you watching my favorite shipping youtube.com/watch?v=Sa84ct5egkE

I don't think he'll be ambiguous forever, but either way a manga could still happen.

I doubt Ouma will remain ambiguous. That, and if we get a DICE manga that doesn't clarify on what happened to them, then it'd feel like a cop out.
Then again, a gag manga with a depressing and presumably dark ending would be kind of a buzz kill.

Pretty sure they are. I like the added details of serious things like gas masks and walkie talkies right next to hilarious shit like that.

Post your favorite Monos

Yeah, considering it ends with them imprisoned/beaten (and maybe killed) and Ouma in a killing game, that'd be pretty jarring.

But there has been fluffy fun DR manga that just pretty much ignores canon, so I'd hope for that.

Monotaro is best boy!

Yeah, and considering the expression of Toujou bangs and the details on their wounds, it wouldn't be pleasant. That, and I don't know any side characters that are announced as "something bad happened" and they didn't turn up dead. Speaking of which, I thought the fat guy was dead for a second and the girl was covering his corpse.

Maybe the comic anthology might have a gag about one of their heists.

I know they're dangerous homicidal robots but they're so tiny... I love them..

Considering in bonus mode Ouma's mysteriously absent from school for long periods of time and Sonia mentions precious but hilarious national artifacts getting stolen from her country, it wouldn't be too out there for there to be some jokes about their heists.

Huh, just realized that Toujo bangs is the only one with a significant expression/position change and the only one with his face partially revealed in the second CG when it wasn't in the first (twintails' face is revealed in both but she's basically in the same spot). Maybe he's supposed to be the closest one to Ouma/his most trusted member?

They'll escape with their comedic heist powers, right? Right?

DESPAIR

"How old is V3 character's VA?"
Kaede:30
Amami:48
Saihara:50
Kirumi:52
Ouma:36
Miu:23
Kibo:34
Korekiyo:42
Tenko:27
Himiko:24
Angie:19
Gonta:19
Kaito:32
Maki:37
Hoshi:57
Tsumugi:28

Would the game change if the characters looked and were as old as their VAs?

Saihara as a 50 years old lady is not a very nice mental image...

I can tell that Saiaka is gonna be even more popular than before.

Right.. Unless they're dead.
Yeah, he seems like the closest ally. The look of stress on his face in the cg hurts me and I don't even know the guy.
I hope so. Sounds hilarious.

>not wanting to play as a old woman solving trials and btfoing the culprits
Kodaka leave this place nobody likes you're ideas.

>Saiaka
So what did they mean by this?

>tfw Saihara is a old woman
>they still keep his ship teases with Kaede and the rest of the cast
>even keep the love hotel
Would this be an improvement or what?

i think it's totally wrong

Angie and Miu: more hotter(Miu already has perfect body tho)
Himiko(sadly) and Gonta: won't change
Ouma and Korekiyo: more creepier

Good morning /drg/!

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

I made Monokid mirror

Oops, forgot to fix the nose

>tfw I will never get doujinshi scans of my beloved Saihara getting pleasured and fucked roughly by old faceless men

Why even live friends?

Hoshi's fuckin 57 wtf

Then kill yourself fucking saiharafag

You can easily check their VAs age for yourself.

Dead bread, let's bring some autism in:
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/2373885/v3-spoilers-v3-character-poll-afterthoughts

I know, easy target.

Oh, that's fun. Let's check for DR1 and DR2.

Naegi:51
Kirigiri:31
Togami:49
Toko:31
Aoi:36
Hagakure:40
Sayaka:44
Leon:42
Chihiro:44
Mondo:49
Ishimaru:43
Yamada:51
Celes:43
Sakura:56
Junko/Mukuro:39

Hinata:52
Nagito:51
Chiaki:28
Fuyuhiko:43
Akane:45
Sonia:29
Souda:35
Imposter:49
Teruteru:38
Mahiru:35
Peko:49
Ibuki:31
Hiyoko:30
Mikan:29
Nidai:40
Gundam:36

>There's obviously one reason as to why Korekiyo Shinguji has such low popularity: he is sister-kin.

>In any other context, the Mastermind being at the very bottom would probably never happen. If you look at all the other Masterminds in Danganronpa, they were all pretty sneaky and unpredictable characters that were intelligent and gave such a shock once their identity is revealed. However, Tsumugi Shirogane pretty much failed to tick any of these boxes. She was incredibly dull in the entirety of the game until her final reveal, but it wasn't really that much of a reveal because it was very obvious she was the Mastermind. The only reason she even got attention was because of the whole "not wanting to do it" card that Kodaka played for her. It was meant to attract sympathy from the players and watchers everywhere, but for me a crucial and deviant role like this should not be forced and instead should be passion-driven. In other words, Kodaka forcing the sympathy card onto the fandom only brought more hate towards her because she wasn't really that psychopathic and interesting. To further hinder her a high or semi-respectable position in popularity, her design is somewhat bland and again can only be argued to be alright if you consider her shape-shifting abilities as a superhuman cosplayer. Overall, I agree with the position of this lame character.

Poor my favorite Tsumugi

>she actually tries to do something about the Mastermind by pinning that title to Ouma and attempting to kill him for the sake of everyone and not just to escape the killing game.
Well, that person clearly lies about watching the translation stream because this is bullshit.

Jewell, I dunno why are you pushing your "Ouma is a Chiaki parallel" idea so much. Comparing him to Kirigiri is much more accurate, because when you say "Chiaki" most people think "protagonist's waifu"

>Literally half of the fans only like [Ouma] because of his shota looks, pretty much like the fangirls for Nagito Komaeda. Except Nagito was well-written, Ouma on the other hand wasn't.
Hahaha Komaeda fucking wishes he was half as interesting as Ouma.

>Now there's plenty of factors which have more than likely influenced such a low popularity in Hoshi Ryoma. To start with: his stunted design.
oh fuck off

I

MAHIRU

You're right. Then again, comparing anybody to Kirigiri on Amino doesn't get you anywhere since "But Kirigiri is bland so she can't share traits with people"
I do think Kirigiri and Ouma are more alike than Ouma and Chiaki, even if the parallel is there.
>the whole "not wanting to do it" card that Kodaka played for her
Fucking when? She said "I might have been brainwashed" but she mostly said she was just a fangirl wanting to stand out.

>says Angie doesn't have a personality
>TENKO CHABASHIRA IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR
????????????

What the fuck is this, some kind of shit social network for teenage danganronpa fans?