/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

My favourite palace was Madarame's, what was yours?

>Persona will never have a Goro as good as Majima

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

first for groo

Posting this so nobody else can later

Majima is the only good goro

Pyramid

Kaneshiro's, Futaba's in close second

Why Haru is underrated?

Post the CUTEST Futaba you've got.

What dictates who you can hang out with in Hawaii? Hifumi was my only available waifu, but she is far from the highest ranked.
She's only 5 whereas Anne is 8

Persona 5 was pretty dumb.

Knowing that Persona 3 will never get beaten feels pretty bad.

Wait till Yakuza x Persona Sega spinoff.

People are coming around to her now that people are actually playing the game. Makoto was the choice of people who made up their mind before they played the game.

Posting this so nobody else can later

Persona ended at 4

That's usually what happens when series go past 5 games.
Series should not go past 5 at most.

still obsessed with caroline's little smile

To the guy playing Persona 1 PS1. Like I said in the last thread. Do look up a quick guide about recruitable party members. the game is beatable with them all but it's easy to lock yourself with one of them as there's no booting them out in the main quest.

Also like was said the PS1 version changed a lot to try and make it more digestible to the US marker. Names and places where change as a minor example but the character Mark was changed entirely to be a black dude.

The entire Snow queen quest was cut out, which was an entirely separate story route. Likely because it was to brutal and costs

>escaped and reengaged the reaper 11 times without proccing despair

Is he bugged or something? Should I try a different floor?

I wish I had an Aigis

Caroline/Lavenza is surprisingly good

Is this the "I totally wasn't masturbating just now" pose?

>P5 doesn't have a Karaoke minigame that increases your charm

Fuck you Hashino

Anybody got a high res image of the twin's all out finisher?

No

>can't actually play shogi

Hifumi deserves to come back

>theres even a karaoke bar in the red light district that you get denied access to because you tell the hype man you're underage

Whoa, cool moves joker!

ban An*e

fucking cat keeps you from anything lewd

What's your favorite Persona groove, /pg/? In general

I dunno, I had my sights set on Ann pre-release. But she ended up being a colossal disappointment, where I found lots of charm in Makoto who I didn't really care for originally. On a side note, Haru is sweet and i'm looking forward to actually working on her slink in NG+.

I'M A SHAPESHIFTER

I hope Crimson adds that, maybe in Shinjuku or Akihabara, which both really should be expanded with more stuff to do, Shibuya is really the only decently sized area in the game.

also imagine being able to work at the Maid cafe to increase your Guts or something, pixiv/jap twitter would have a fucking field day with Maid Joker

Anybody else can't romance anyone in P5 because you're married IRL?

I just finished p5 and need a new game, should i pick up yakuza 0?

For someone who still might not grasp this admittedly, there are no such thing as demons in the context of Persona are there?

>married IRL?

As far as I know, no. In Persona, "demons" are Shadows, they just look like and are named the same like SMT demons

hello /pg/

I heard on valentines day that if you date more than one girl they beat you up.

Why is MC in this game such a cuck?
Minato didn't get caught and Yuu can just brush off their tears.
He literally gets beat up by police in his theif form.
And gets beaten up by girls.

What the fuck I though he would be the best mc yet.

Also what happens after they beat you up?
Does the game progress to the next day?

Yes, or wait till Kiwami which is only $30.

Persona 2 had demons

Something that really pissed me off about P5 was that Akechi thing, the twist was too obvious. And I feel like Atlus was trying really hard to keep that from being spoiled but I saw it coming from a mile away

>never checked the achievements for P5
>of course there was another unique battle lines one
>lost out on one of the sources of unique lines already
Fuck, am I doomed this playthrough?

Oh, I mean there are those shadows I understand.

But if not "demon" or shadow, I don't know what you classify named characters from the collective unconscious like Yaldy, Nyx, Nyarl, and so on other than "monster."

>The game lets you collect capsule toys

who is your fiance most like?

>tfw you realize a good amount of persona memes nowadays were started by you and that you've influenced an entire online community just by shitposting on an anime image board

The real twist is supposed to be the Igor thing, I think it's supposed to be blatently obvious that Akechi is the villain by the time pancakes happen and maybe even before then

>No Goro edit of this yet

Pretty much. It's an extremely autistic sensitive type of thing where you need to be getting hit with ailments constantly and swapping team members. You need goro for this or you'll be short 20-30 lines.

Caroline is cute.

how new are you

We'll it's been almost a year since I could call her "fiance", but if I could compare her to someone, it would be Hifumi, very dignified, and competitive.

But still, Romancing in videogames is so weird now that I'm bound by vows of love.

im at least 99% sure there was a goro edit of this but it may be lost to time

I know most of you guys might not really be bothered beating demons that look like angels and such, however is there a way to skip these fights?

I played p3p and p4g and we'll you don't fight any but in p5 you have to fight an arch angel as a boss in a church.

Is it possible to skip it?
I'm not really that big of a religious person however fighting arch angels is a bit much.

I thought they were called gods to be honest. Just that in Persona they're gods of the collective unconsious. Good question user

So even if I constantly switch up my team in this last dungeon and grind some ailments there's no way to get it?
Lame.

black stockings

Nigga nobody but retards hangs out in /pg/ 24/7.

So what's gonna come first? P5 Arena? P5 DAN? P6? A remake? Something new?

It's better if you just rename the filename.

>SP adhesive works on inactive party members
>as long as you regularly alternate party members, you will never run out of SP
I'm going to have to play on merciless to make this fair.

This had to be the most autistic scene in Persona 5 unironically.

Where did he get those lobsters out of nowhere and what was he even planning on doing with them if not eating them since he got mad at that suggestion.

I want to see Ann pregnant and with a swollen belly!

A remake is too soon and too jew even for Atlus.

P5 animation is first, duh.

Holy SHIT this fox is a Jew

You could try but it's a pipe dream.

P3P GOLDEN

It's FeMC's time to shine

What happened to the lobsters, guys. They where there one scene and then they where gone?

Wait, how? They don't get turns. You sure it's not subrecover?

THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SWORD DANCE AND BRAVE BLADE?

arena probably

Considering the fact that they fucked P3P up so bad they had to add a waifu protag in to give people a reason to buy such a butchered port I wouldn't complain about a P3 remake, it's been almost 11 years and it fucking needs one desu

Persona's shaky canon makes that hard to determine. SMT IF is in continuity with it, even though they refuse to anknowledge previous games outside of cameos.

hahhahahahahahaha, I missed /pg/ I spent years huddled under a rock so I could avoid spoiler hahahahahahahaha
isn't that crazy!?

i like how joker is more careful about calling meido teacher and making sure there's no phone record than his criminal fucking conspiracy

I dunno, but Brave Blade (with Yoshitsune) seems to have a much higher chance of dealing crits.

How would you do a Persona 1 remake

Sensei is more important.

>All this pancake-memeing
>when at the very beginning of the game you're told a team-mate ratted you out
>only ones it could have been is either Haru or Goro since the others have been solid with you and they're the newest.
>Haru even has a black mask and never seems broken up that her dad died

>be a bookfag
>read everything when you get a new team-mate because the books reflect their personal Persona
>when Haru joins the book reflects her Persona, just like the others
>Goro's book isn't about Robin Hood, some necronomicon shit
>Goro most recently joined
>Goro suggested Sae's palace
>Goro seems to know the palace's workings the entire time

Gee I wonder who ratted me out. The reveal wasn't a surprise but that fake out about being shot in the head got me.

She's the only one smart enough to request it.

Pretend that the whole game takes place in America, rename and redesign all of the characters so they look American, and change one of the characters into a black kid for no reason.

...Oh wait.

>Goro's book isn't about Robin Hood, some necronomicon shit
that's futaba's book, whose persona is literally the necronomicon

i don't think akechi even has one

with P1 and P2 it'll probably just be an HD upscale of the PSP ports

if you change P1/P2 to be more in line with modern Persona games people will bitch about it, and if you don't then people will still bitch about it

> Insults Ryuji all game
> The guy takes it in stride
> Gets PISSED over a throwaway comment on the beach that Ryuji doesn't even remember
> Finally gets told off ONCE
> I QUIT YOU MORONS ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME

Was the shittiest instance of writing in this otherwise stellar game

Dummy

can i use Regent to lvl up the Emperor confidant?

Fuck you, Morgana is literally better than Teddie.

Morgana x Aigis 4 lyfe

Fuck Teddie!

>none of those are a thing anymore
funny, isn't it

Yes, any persona in the wanted arcana works, including treasure ones.

Gee it's almost like he was suffering a complete crisis of identity and his place in the team. You think it's about getting told?

I thought that 4kids died a long time ago.

Does Futaba watch you sleep? She has the whole shop bugged.

awesome

A R T

>>none of those are a thing anymore

So Persona 3's ending never happened?

ever notice how /pg/ get's really autistic around this time?

She's too busy watching anime.

are you retarded?